TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
PsychoticDoctor
Aneastin
Militia_927
Atlantis_Rising
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
Aesoth
14 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:02 am

Athez flips around towards the two of them and smiles. "I'd be glad to have you guys along, as soon as I can figure out what we could do."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 am

The hellish arthopod then burst into flames, leaving three scrolls behind. Blake reverted to his normal state, and picked up the scrolls, and his arm became a bit more... rock-like for a brief moment. A bright white portal opened, beckoning Aleri and Blake to enter.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:53 am

<Did I miss a post from you about Angel, Haar?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 am

Aleri immediately recast Vanish, unsummoning his weapon. It was remotely possible that Blake had not, in fact, realized his presense, and if he had, he was counting on the idea that Blake would assume that it was his imagination.

"Bah, I should've stayed back... but, well, once something attacks me, it becomes personal, and it must die by my hand. And the fact that it could see me was a problem... Well, at least Blake doesn't have superhuman hearing, or my cover would be shot to pieces. Into MORE pieces, I mean."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:59 am

<No, she's still in the kitchen making waffles.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:15 am

"I saw you Aleri. We need to get outta here."

Blake said this as the white portal consumed the two. They felt its warm embrace...until it spat then out.

At THTNW, Nicole woke up as soon as they landed. She mumbled,"What happened?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 am

<Okay. Just gonna press a few buttons and make Norio exist again then.>
Norio sat down on the couch, trying to process the events tht had occured earlier in the night.
"How did she get here?" he wondered out loud.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 am

Aleri sighed, dispelling Vanish. "So much for being incognito. Hiya, Nicole. ...Wait, so those were your-"

He cut himself off, not sure if it was a good idea to let her know that he had been going through her memories. And, finally, the full force of what he saw in there hit him. Like a brick wall covered in metal spikes and strung up with explosives. "Ghk, there's that urge to vomit..." Aleri choked out, covering his mouth before running outside.

He choked for a while before his body realized that there was nothing in his stomach to throw up. "Ugh, even if my mind gets used to the idea of tragedy, my heart sure doesn't. I don't even have any particular connection, and it still hurts. And why the hell does it upset my stomach!? That doesn't make sense!"

Standing up straight, he looked up at the sky, from which snow continued to fall. "I don't eat very often, so it usually doesn't mean an hour spent cleaning the rug, but still..." Distracted by the sight of the falling snow, he fell silent again, ignoring the cold.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 am

Angel walked out of the kitchen holding a plate of waffles, still followed by The Fridge. "I walked in the front door," she replied with a giggle. "Didn't you see?" she asked, setting them down on the table.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:37 am

Skife: *wakes up* Mmmm, waffles. *KO by Nexus*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:16 am

The snow, once as gentle as a mother with her newborn child, became as fast and furious as the fight with Danza. Nicole smiled as she said,"Much better. I hate it when it snows lightly..." Blake responded,"I just like snow in general..."

An awkward silence fell over the two.

Blake said,"U-um..."
"Yeah..."

The fangirl began confessing her "Shipping" of this OTP she was speaking of.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:18 am

"Uh, no, I was a bit... pre-occupied at the moment."
He picked up his fork and, as he began to eat, noticed for the first time now that he was actually very hungry.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:23 am

Nexus: *giant bowl of waffles and ice-cream appears* ... *nom*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:25 am

Angel: *looks over at Nexus* Shocked Who...is this?

The Fridge: ???
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:29 am

"Just... Some guy. I'm not really even sure." Norio said with a full mouth.
He swallowed. "So, Angel, now that I've eaten your cooking on multiple occasions, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:37 am

Nexus: *pops out of the bowl* I'm Nexus, nice to meet you! Don't judge me, I haven't eaten in two weeks! *dives back into the bowl*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:38 am

Angel stared at Nexus. "You...live with some interesting people...As for me, there isn't much to say. There are some things that there just aren't the right words for."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:40 am

Aleri tried to ignore the fact that is was now even more bone-chilling outside. Where he was now standing. "...Dammit, I thought I escaped punching-bag status. Maybe someday I'll be truly free of it, but for now... comic relief will ensue as I suffer from hypothermia, but fail to die from its effects, simply because I am too damn strong for that to work."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:41 am

"Well... What are the wrong words for them?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 am

The fangirl carried on and on, until Blake possessed the nearby door and knocked her into the wall. He reposessed his body.

Nicole grabbed a Mountain Dew from The Fridge, shot out her fangs, and drank the whole soda in 3 seconds. Blake said,"Never do that in public..."
"I swear I have the most convient form of vampirism ever. And I know you and Aleri killed that Memorywarp. Thanks."
"Can I ask a question?"
"Sure."
"What would happen if you drank blood?"
"Probably the same thing..."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Nexus: *finishes bowl and walks outside, walking over to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of whipped cream*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 am

Miniature bolts of irritation lightning shot from the top of The Fridge as its arms had a mini-seizure. The large machine proceeded to slap Blake upside the head.

"The wrong words...well..." Angel didn't fully understand the question. "I'm...human?" She definitely did not understand the meaning of "wrong words".
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:55 am

"I suppose my question was a bit unclear..." Norio said, pausing a moment.
"If you were to convey your situation in such a way that it were... As close to the truth as it could be... What would those words... be?" he said, struggling to convey his idea.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:57 am

Angel, being...an angel, was incapable of hiding the truth when she spoke. But, Kazuya hadn't told her to hide anything, had he? She didn't think so. "It's probably simpler to show," she replied, "but if I have to say it, I will. I was created in the Cathedral of Shadows, and I serve the Messiah, who is also the current King of Bel."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:01 am

"You serve the Messiah...."
Norio looked up.
"So, you're literally an Angel?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next