TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
PsychoticDoctor
Aneastin
Militia_927
Atlantis_Rising
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
Aesoth
14 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:45 pm

<All right, I'll bring Xile back out of stasis once I get an opportunity. And I do hope you don't have to hunt me down for being gone a paltry two months, Haar. XD>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:09 am

<Nah. Last time, you were gone for at least a year, probably closer to two, but my sense of time in the past is a little faulty in that I can guess "I'd say it's been about ten minutes since the last time I checked the clock" but have no idea what I was doing the last time I checked this hypothetical clock. Anyway...>

Riku asked, "Wait, wait, what news? I was in the woods, is there a problem?"

Roxas didn't wait for an answer, and instead just walked through the corridor, appearing back at the house.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 am

Rexial's jovial expression disappeared instantly, replaced with a serious mask, an edge of worry hidden underneath. "What do you mean? What's this 'news' that has Fifeyux so upset?" I was going to head back to my castle and check up on things there... but if there's a problem at the House, that takes priority.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:40 am

Ven's head sank remarkably low, "S***... You guys didn't know... Lenox died saving Naxwsh and Diryax... I didn't even receive the alert before it was too late..." He reported flatly with a grimace, "And that makes me House Patriarch... I'm responsible for everyone now..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:49 am

Riku just stared. "That...that's too sick to be a joke. But...him? Geez, he was the last person I expected to outlive...Ugh...at least he went down fighting, I guess..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:53 am

Ven nodded sadly, "Here isn't exactly the best place to talk... Let's all get home." He suggested motioning towards the DC.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:56 am

Riku sighed, but entered the DC all the same.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:13 am

Rexial just stared blankly into space, not reacting to external stimuli. He had a strange look about him; it was a mix of emotion that couldn't really be decyphered with a cursory glance.

Guilt...

Sorrow...

Pain...

Disbelief...

Anger...

Bloodlust...

He continued to stand there, not heeding anybody's words.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Lunging forward, Athez stabs down and slices one of the varkids in half. Grinning, he turns towards the girls and remarks, "They don't seem so tough."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Ohanzee chuckles as he halves one of the varkids that jumps towards him with a freshly summoned shadow dagger " I agree with Athez."
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:09 am

Ven lowered his head as he walked towards the portal, "Lenox... was a good man. He didn't deserve to dissappear like this."

--------------------------

The varkids' corpses spewed acid at Athez and Ohanzee in response to their deaths.

"Watch it! That stuff will leave one HELL of a mark!" Gaige noted as she bounced away from a pool that was eating through the ground while she summoned Deathtrap.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:22 am

Dodging the spray by leaning back till he was parallel to the ground, Athez grinned and aimed one hand at Deathtrap. "Wanna charge?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:33 pm

A shot rings out as a varkid bursts into pieces near Athez's foot. Alexei stands and lowers Bogatir. "Couldn't help myself."

<So my sister is making me watch Slayers. Who the f**k comes up with this sh!t? There was a Drag-On. Not a dragon, no, a Drag-on. A homosexual dragon that destroyed ships looking for handsome sailors. One of the mains had to dress in drag to hid his identity. Some dude fell in love with him, asked him to marry him, then, after finding out the main was a dude, told him he didn't care and chased him up the mast of the ship trying to convince him to marry him anyway! What. The. F**k.>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:38 pm

<That sounds like the most ridiculous load of crap I've heard in a long time.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:57 pm

<Refuge in audacity. They do crazy sh*t, and you won't question it so much when they do less questionable things that, in other shows, would raise an eyebrow.>

Rexial didn't even seem to notice them leave. He just stood there, unable to comprehend it. How could Lenox have died? He was too strong for that... if he had died, it would've been in some world-shakingly epic battle, maybe in another dimension or in the sky, perhaps deep in the bowels of the earth... But... somehow, he knew that wasn't the case.

But he knew one thing: He could not have died without a reason. If he wasn't caught up in some epic battle, and died in some tactical nightmare situation, like fighting off a horde of savages without the option of retreat... he had a reason. Lenox wasn't stupid. Now, why would he die...? The obvious answer was that he was protecting something. Rexial dismissed it as too obvious, and decided that he had to find the answer himself.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:58 pm

<and it only gets worse through the series...right now micro copies of two of the mains just had a giant a$$ battle and then they disappeared. This is why it only came out on DVD in the US.>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:02 am

Roxas broke out, followed just behind by Riku, close to the house, and spotted a blue-haired boy wearing headphones. "Well, you look familiar," he said.

The blue-haired kid, probably not much older than Roxas, walked over and said, "Can't say the same for you. Kazuya Minegishi." Kazuya extended a hand, which Roxas shook. He looked over Roxas's shoulder at Riku. "And you two?"

"Roxas!"

"It's...Riku."

"...Something wrong?"

"I-it's nothing...it can't be helped." Riku turned and walked away.

"What happened?" Kazuya asked Roxas.

Roxas shrugged. "Some news. I didn't stick around to find out, but it seems kinda depressing...I'd stay off the subject if I were you."

"Well, you're not," said Kazuya. "I'm gonna go see what's up with him." Kazuya ran after Riku, who had disappeared back into the woods.

<Zeldaman, what happened to reintroducing Xile?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:21 am

<BLARGH, holiday concert is tomorrow at my high school :/>

Blake possessed the branch he was on, and sent it flying towards an adversary of the unknown boy and girl. He repossessed his body and said,"Lemme help!" The boy looked into Blake's eyes... as if he knew him. He shook his head and said,"Sure." The girl said,"You know him, Will?"
"N-no..."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 am

Ohanzee jumps out of the way of the acid but some of it gets on his armor, he starts to panic a little until he notices that the acid isn't eating through the armor, " Oh yea my armor is made of shadows, and you can't melt shadows." with that he continues forward slashing at the Varkids nonchalantly, his armor getting covered by the acid to the point it is slightly dripping.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:18 am

Naxwsh turned to Diry and whispered softly in her ear, "You should probably lie down for awhile." Looking up into his eyes Diry nodded slowly. He wrapped an arm around her side and lead her up to her room. Once there he layed her on the bed, as he began to walk away he felt a grip on his hand, pulling him back towards the bed. Turning back to Diry he simply asked, "You want me to stay?" She just nodded and pulled him on the bed, cuddling up next to him and crying into his shoulder.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:42 am

<I was planning on waiting for an opportunity, but that's been fixed now.>
Xile stumbles and falls in Radiant Garden, clutching at his stomach, a strange chill having gripped it, and another, unidentified and very painful sensation accompanying it. Never quite had something like this happen before... Wait. Where did the others go? Damn... looks like I stepped out of time again. Whatever. Back to the House I go... Xile opens yet another corridor, and dashes through it as quickly as possible. He exits the portal in the front of the House, staring at a blonde haired kid. "Hey."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:50 am

Roxas looked at the newcomer and put up a hand. "Hey," he said, not recognizing the former resident. Then again, they hadn't interacted much before Xile's unusual disappearance...so it was excusable.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:55 am

"You look pretty bummed out about something... Lose your wallet or something?" Xile asks, trying to lighten the stranger's apparently uncomfortable mood.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:38 am

Roxas just shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine. Riku ran off into the woods though. Why?"

<Roxas was the oblivious one, remember? Riku and Kazuya are in the forest and Sora's moping on the couch? Roxas didn't stick around.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:41 am

<Riiiight. -facepalms against wall repeatedly.>
"Oh, Riku... I think I was doing something with him, but..." Xile stops, not wanting to display the fact that he might actually be insane. "Ah well. I'm Xile. I haven't been around in a long time, due to my master whisking me off to brutally experiment on me, but I'm back now."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next