TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
PsychoticDoctor
Aneastin
Militia_927
Atlantis_Rising
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
Aesoth
14 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 pm

<I have yet to see a mythology where vampires AREN'T undead. Maybe Twilight is the exception, but from what people who actually read it tell me, it sort-of follows some of these conventions. Not really, though. It makes what should be IMPOSSIBLE... a once-in-a-thousand-years occurrance. Which I could accept from something that suspends my disbelief better, but there's not enough crediblity behind Twilight for me to take any of it truly seriously. ...And now I'm talking about Twilight. Without even being genuinely prompted. Clearly, I am losing more sanity than I thought.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:19 pm

<Don't worry about it, losing your sanity is a common side-effect of spending too much time with me, online or offline.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:19 pm

<...I just now realized how wrong that sounded.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:07 am

Felix: *closes his eyes, and puts his hands behind his head, then disappears, reappearing behind the soldier, swords drawn* Oh really? You hope to ream me in two, and you can't even catch me? Prepare yourself. *gets into battle stance*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:19 am

<I kinda wanna use the spirit of Sammy to further Blake's Blurred Perception ability... It was a dumb idea I had. I just thought of it...It needs much further development to even be a MAYBE..>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:24 am

<No. Just... No.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:42 am

<I agree with Admin, bringing someone like Sammy back is... *shudder*>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:43 am

<If I could wipe him off, I would. I tend to have a lot of patience when it comes to dealing with people, but he just wore me completely out. Oh, Mod powers, why hath thou forsaken me?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:44 am

<No one wants to take the absolutely batsh*t crazy guy?

Gimme.>

Xile: All right, now you describe your home.
Bushido-san: Well... It is a place surrounded by mountains and seas, with my father as the ruler and emperor. It is usually peaceful, unless demons attack.
Xile: -flipping through the pages, he frowns slightly-
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:53 am

<Agreed, Haar>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:55 am

<Alright then. *writes 'find alternate source for Blurred Perception insanity' on To-Do list*>

Sissel looked worried. He muttered something to himself. Blake, who immediately noticed, said,"What's up?"
"Something's coming..."

When he said those words, a giant black and red hybrid of a praying mantis and walking stick bug appeared. Sissel said,"Devil Memorywarp. THAT'S what's wrong."

The hellish being sliced through the populace of the school in seconds. Nicole was the only one left to spare.

"You need to rewind time."

Sissel said this to Blake as if he already could. Blake shouted,"Do I LOOK like a damn time traveler?"
"I forgot. Lemme do it..."

Sissel clapped his hands, and a glowing red clock appeared. He turned the minute hand back four minutes, sending the trio outside the school. He said to Blake,"Your powers will change Nicole's fate. The administration framed Nicole as a murderer. We can stop it." He took a battle stance. "Here it comes!"

<Wait is it a yes or no...*brain fries*
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:01 am

<I need a response, Doc...>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:12 am

<Yeah, nobody will use Sammy for anything except an example; referring to him and his actions is pretty much the limit. If we could do stuff with his soul, then it would already have been torn, burned, melted, and otherwise destroyed. And that's just what I would do, no telling how the others would act.>

Aleri continued to watch the memory, but all the sorrow just rolled past him. He had already seen this strife before, and at this point, he was tired of seeing it. By now, he was just watching in case he learned anything that could lead to an adventure, or even just a fight; he probably should've gone with Xavier. Not that they needed his help at all, but...

He found it disgusting that he was having trouble caring about what he was seeing. He wasn't even sure if it was aimed at himself, for being so apathetic and selfish, or towards the memory for not being as gripping as it should've been. It probably had something to do with how much he disliked the concept of vampires; Rexial was the same way, but at least he had a reason. Vampires gave beings of darkness a bad name, he would say, but mostly, there were just a couple of overly-attention-seeking vampires that gave their whole race (if you could call it that) a bad name.

Following that train of thought, he felt sorry for them. A couple of overly-sparkly vampires go out and give people offensive stereotypes of their kind by being creepy, stalking teenage girls, and somehow ending up in relationships with them. Yeah, that didn't make sense. Aleri couldn't wrap his mind around why any girl would want to hook up with a pale, undead creature that had been stalking her like a creep.

...Hm? Oh, right, the memory. Snapping his thoughts back to what was going on, he immediately felt bored. Again, this girl's life (un-life?) was a train wreck. If this weren't a memory, he would interrupt the gloom and smash in a few faces. It wasn't so much that he felt sympathy at this point, but that he couldn't stand the atmosphere. It didn't really make sense, but he felt obligated to stick around and finish, no matter how much he hated watching it. Unless, of course, he had to leave to take care of something. But, well, that was why he was here in the first place: he had nothign better to do, and now his curiosity was being punished.

Stretching and letting out a yawn, Aleri forgot that he was trying not to disturb Blake or his mysterious companion. So much for that.

Then he noticed the creature, and saw it cut through 99% of the school population. "...Somehow, I don't think that's a part of this memory..." He whispered to himself. "...Ah, something called a Devil Memorywarp? Sounds like a nuisance. I'd hate to have one of those in my head... of course, it wouldn't survive long. I could kill that thing, no prob. Still, not my place. ...I wonder if they've noticed me yet. It'll be awkward if Blake ends up asking me to help... or worse, why I didn't help. In all honesty, I could've killed that thing before it disrupted the memory, but I wasn't sure if I should step up..."

And then time rewound. Aleri himself was brought along on the trip, four minutes into the past. Quickly casting Vanish on himself to render his form invisible to the eye, he summoned TELOS and hefted it onto his shoulder, ready to make some precision strikes if need be. "Convenient... I'd say that it's impressive to have time-controlling powers, but this is just a memory. All it takes is to rewind. ...Why am I whispering out loud? Do I really need to hear my own thoughts aloud so badly? Meh, they don't hear me anyway."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:16 am

<forgot again... WHAT IS LIFE.>

The Ebony soldier took off his helmet... revealing a red spider tattooed on his face. He led out a gravely ror and lunged towards Felix, swinging two ebony warhammers at the extremities of his body.

Blake pounded his chest, psychologically preparing for the fight. He had a snowball's chance in Hell, but he ran in anyway. He doged the gargantuan arthopod's strike, which created some very large chunks of stone and debris. Sissel shouted,"Possess the debris!"
"Whaaat?!"
Blake sliced at the arm that just struck down.
"Possess the damn--UGH!" He was hit with a hook from the Memorywarp, knocking him out. Blake posses a nearby stone, slamming it into the fiend. He said,"Hell yeah! No Raid's gonna--" He paused. He felt a power bubbling up.

A fog of war blanketed the area. Blake became pale. Sashama turned as black as night. He rushed forward.

Last edited by PsychoticDoctor on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:24 am

Felix jumped onto the head of one of the warhammers, leaping off and kicking the soldier in the face. He then exuding a mana aura.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 am

Aleri crept up to the unconscious man, remembering that his name was Sissel. Casting a Regen spell on him to aid his healing and bring him back to consciousness sooner, he readied himself to leap into the fray if he had to. Obviously, the situation was not under control. However, not letting Blake fight by himself would rob him of potential growth as a person and fighter.

Getting impatient, he cast Cure on Sissel, completely healing the minor damage done by the attack. He had hit his head at some point, which was the reason he had been knocked out, most likely. Healing him up would at least make it easier for him to get back up later.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 am

The Devil Memorywarp noticed Aleri, and then stomped down at them. Blake hopped up to around the middle section of arms, and possessed an arm, snapping the arm off. The beast stopped right before it crushed them.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:00 am

Aleri gave the creature a dull look. "Huh, it can see through my invisibility. If it tries that again, I'll have to actually fight. I'll leave this up to Blake as much as possible, but if he needs help, I'm ready to kick ass and take names. ...And why am I still whispering to myself like a mental patient? Maybe it has to do with being inside of a memory... it ratchets up the feeling of paranoia."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 am

Felix electrified the soldier with a Thundaga.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Danza got on his knees, signaling his surrender.

Melena teleported away, but suffered a deep gash in her back.

"...Is she gone? Thank the Eight..."

Danza, while saying this, began to pull off his face. His true appearance had long obsidian hair, and a well-trimmed beard."I was sent in to this HQ to get this.." He pulled out a neon green powder."LSD-laced Bidezinien. Red Purgatory's mind control drug. If I could get patched up, we could find out how it works..."

The soldier was struck with lightning, and pulled out a Potion of the Beserker, and swung towards Felix with great speed.

<Sorry about the minor godmod(?)... I need Melena alive.>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 pm

<There was no godmod.>

Felix ducked the swing, and then began to concentrate, standing in front of the soldier.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:13 pm

<...Ok then.>

The soldier proceeded to tackle Felix. However, he slipped and fell to the ground.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Felix pointed his sword at the soldier and uttered one word. "Ultima." A giant magical explosion of energy ensued.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:15 pm

<Doc, if there was anything I disapproved of, it was that it seemed just a bit rushed. Melena probably should've had somebody cover her before she escaped, or maybe been called away on urgent business, or at least said something, like "I don't have any more time to deal with the likes of you!" before retreating. And maybe the soldier thing could've been more clear... because it sounded like Danza was being referred to, not a normal unnamed soldier.

But I will stand by that: there was no Godmod. A villain being capable of teleporting away when they realize that they won't win, rather than pull out some BS power, is not overpowered or godly at all. It's perfectly fair for them to be able to escape. And it didn't force any other character to take any action, or neglect to take any action, so it wasn't Godmodding, either.>

Aleri cracked his neck. "Bastard can see through my Vanish status... Well, if I can be seen my the enemy, then this is a liability. If I'm struck with magic while Vanish is active, I'll be hurt pretty badly..."

Dispelling his invisibility, he decided that subtlety wasn't worth the effort. "Ready to meet your end?" Al vaulted high into the air, raising his giant Keyblade above his head. Once he reached the peak of his high jump, he began to fall like a rock - a heavy, bladed, charged-with-magical-energy rock - directly down onto the disgusting creature's back.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:31 am

Xavier nodded with a small smirk, "Smart man. Lia, think you can patch him up?"

Lia smiled, "No problem." She directed her attention towards Danza, "Keep still and I'll keep you from dying." She informed him morbidly as Xavier kept watch.

-----------------------

Joy shrugged, "I'm not really one for ideas."

Junior stepped between the two, Mimi not far behind, "If you don't mind, we'd like to tag along. Getting out the house would be great."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next