TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
Hikari
Aneastin
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 3 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 am

Sora: *hears voices* Well, someone's here. *is taking a shower* I'd say hello, but...I'm naked.

*pause*

Sora: Who am I talking to?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 3 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Hikari Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:10 am

"Arisato-San, it's nice to meet you." She bowed in response.

"My name is Hikari Kuroi."

Her smile faltered for a second as he labeled her as a Shinigami. The smile, was replaced almost immediately though.

"May I ask, how do you know I am a Shinigami?"
Hikari
Hikari
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:12 am

Ohanzee:*hears voices coming from the kitchen* I wonder who's there.*enters the kitchen and sees Minato talking to a girl* Oh hey Minato whats up, and who's that your talking to.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:14 am

Minato unholstered a pistol, his evoker, and placed it at his temple and pulled the trigger.

Along with the sound of shattering glass, two young girls appeared behind him in a flash of blue light.

"I'm a Wild Card. I can summon personae that come from multiple walks of life. These two, Alice and Naomi, are Shinigami much like you." Minato explained.

Alice curtsied to Hikari, "Nice to meet you, mam."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:15 am

Sora: *out of the shower, fully clothed* Okay, time to greet the new person. They'd better get used to this kind of entrance... *jumps, backflips, and strikeraids through the floor* *falls through the hole in the floor, landing perfectly on his feet on top of the Keyblade protruding from the floor*

Sora: So, who's the newcomer?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:17 am

Ohanzee: Wow what a douchebag he ignored me.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikari Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 am

Another guy walked in the kitchen, asking about her. Just how much people lived in this one house?

Which reminded her, how was she going to leave? Or could she stay there? She needed a place to stay, after all.

Then came two more girls, who introduced themselves as fellow Shinigamis. Interesting.
Lastly, came another guy who made a quite flashy entrance.

She introduced herself to them all, once again.

"My name is Hikari Kuroi. It's a pleasure to meet you all. As some of you already know, I am a Shinigami. May I kindly ask of your names?" She bowed in their directions politely.

"Also, is it possible that I may stay here? Though I have no money to pay."

Hikari
Hikari
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:24 am

Sora: I'm Sora, resident one of craploads of Keyblade wielders. And stay as long as you want, there's already at least thirty of us. The house kinda...gets bigger as more people show up.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:28 am

Minato cocked his head in Sora's direction, "What he said. I could ask one of the house leaders for full approval but they go with my decisions anyhow."

Minato leaned on the counter, "So, what do you plan on doing here?" He asked nonchalantly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:30 am

Ohanzee: Well hi Hikari, I am Ohanzee Erebus Sniper expert and shadow morpher.* awkwardly bows back*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikari Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 am

As soon as Hikai heard that she was allowed to stay, her smile brightened up even more.

"Thank you. Thank you so much!" This meant that she could finally start her journey, not living at home anymore. She would definately please her Father.

She turned to the guy named Sora, and bowed again. "It's nice to meet you, Sora-San, but may I ask what is this 'Keyblade'?"

Spinning to Minato's direction, Hikari bowed again. "Thank you very much for letting me stay here, once again. May I ask what your name is?"

Lastly, skipping towards Ohanzee and stopping a few inches before him, Hikari bows again. "Erebus-San, nice to meet you!"

The end of the introductions.

"As for what I shall do while staying here, I plan on training and making new friends!"
Hikari
Hikari
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:49 am

Sora: *Jumps off Keyblade, pulls it out of the ground, and shows it to Hikari* This is a Keyblade.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:52 am

Ohanzee: Nice to meet you to Hikari, and Minato have you seen Karen at all?
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:58 am

"It's Minato. Please drop the formalities, Hikari-chan. We're all friends here." He explained simply, "You're quite the energetic one. You don't seem to let your job drag you down. Not all that different from Naomi and Alice." He mused.

"Naomi, why don't you lead, Hikari-chan to her room?" He asked.

Naomi nodded plainly, "Sure thing. Come on, Hikari!" She exclaimed leading her by the hand out of the kitchen.

Minato turned to Ohanzee, "No, I haven't seen her actually... Odd."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:07 am

Ohanzee: Oh well that sucks, but if you see her tell her I was looking for her, bye.*leaves the kitchen*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:19 am

Sora: *looks up at the hole in the ceiling* Y'know...someone's gonna have to fix that.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:33 am

* drunken alien technology regenerates the floor/ceiling*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 am

Sora: Oh, yeah, I forgot it did that.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikari Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:59 am

"This.. Is a Keyblade? I have never seen it before."

Turning to Minato, she kindly responded. "Minato. Okay, got it."
Afterwards, she followed Naomi out of the Kitchen, giving everyone there one last farewell.

"To answer your question, I do not let my job drag me down because I believe that one day my fate will change." She smiled and walked out.
Hikari
Hikari
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 am

Sora: Interesting character.

Riku: *DCs in* DId I miss something?

Sora: No.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Sammy: You wanna go home?

Cecily: Sure.

Sammy: *opens a portal to THTNW, takes Cecily's hand, and they walk into the portal*

-THTNW-

Sammy: Soo... what now?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Raising his head Lenox watched as Naomi led a girl he hadn't seen at the house out of the kitchen. Grabbing his gunblade he lifted himself off the couch using it as a support, his lions arm hanging limp at his left. Eying Naomi he said, "Kid's finally back huh? And we have yet another newcomer, I see." Turning his head to the white ferret sitting on his shoulder, Lenox whispered something to it very quietly. As he turned his head back toward the kitchen the ferret leapt down off his shoulder and darted over to Hikari and up her side to sit on her shoulder. "Don't worry. She's friendly, she's just taken an interest in you," Lenox said as he limped off toward the kitchen his left arm swinging by his side. Striding into the kitchen, Lenox leaned against a cabinet letting his arm swing to a stop. Looking at Minato he asked, "You okay kid?"
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikari Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 am

As she continued to walk quietly behind Naomi, she saw yet another person.
Apparently it was normal for new people to arrive. "Ah. Hello, my name is Hikari Kuroi, it's nice to meet you." She bowed after completely her sentence, as to show respect.

A white ferret seated itself on Hikari's shoulder, and she smiled. It was a cute animal.
She petted it and smiled some more.

"What a nice pet."
Hikari
Hikari
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:37 am

Sammy: I'm bored. *teleports to the beach*

Cecily: Wait up >.<*teleports as well*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:13 am

<Broken up a little for slightly easier reading! :D>

Rexial: Dammit, guys, why do you even come here if you're just gonna leave whenever the hell you feel like it!? Ugh... Man, I hope it doesn't get lonely for Xavier, Lia, or Saeko. Xavier and Lia are used to the House, which is probably the least lonely place in the universe, and Saeko shouldn't be stuck with this situation just after escaping. Inconsiderate, simpleminded amatuers!
>Rekoka: Well, you'll never be lonely. You'll always have me! X3 <
Rexial: >Shut up, you. If I could get rid of you, I would.<
>Rekoka: Oh, you know you'd never do that. Most men would kill to have somebody as attractive as me always hanging around.<

Rexial: >You're insane and tried to wreck my social links. If you had half a chance, you would've mindraped somebody by flirting with them, then revealing that you're me.<
>Rekoka: Oh? Nah, I'd have kept the cat in the bag, never to see the light of day. Or, at least, not until I'd had my fun with all of th-<
Rexial: >Don't even continue that thought. I will commit hara-kiri right here if you do that. Especially the thought of you trying to seduce... *Shudder* ...AL.<
>Rekoka: Well, he IS more like you than anybody else... But YOU'RE the one I prefer.<
Rexial: >Biased attraction towards me due to being me?<
>Rekoka: Yep.<
Rexial: >Lucky me. Ugh... I'm not exactly on the best terms with people at the House anyway, I DON'T need you mindraping anybody.<
>Rekoka: What about you?<
Rexial: *Covers his mouth, gagging slightly* Gghkkhhkhhhk...! The **** is wrong with you?!

>Rekoka: I'm just you. Anything I say or do originates in your mind.<
Rexial: Like hell it is, you b-
Leon: *Interrupts* Excuse me, but what are you yelling about?
Rexial: O_o ... *Realizes that he has been yelling (rather than using mindspeak) since the mindraping comment* ...N-nothing. >Rekoka, you made me do that, didn't you!?<
>Rekoka: ^_^ Nope! I'm still just you. I can't forsee accidents that you'll have. I CAN trick you into reacting so over-the-top that everybody thinks you've lost it...<
Rexial: >Considering the fact that you exist... I HAVE lost it!< ...Sorry. Hey... aren't you Leon, the Dark Knight of Palamecia?
Leon: *Bowes his head in shame* ...I am he.
Rexial: Well, that's interesting. If you want, I can give you a room.
Leon: Thank you. (Isn't this the same boy who shot me with that strange weapon? Speaking of which, why am I not bleeding or hurt anymore? ...I can think about this later.)
Rexial: *Knocks on an empty room door, causing the name "Leon" to appear* ...No. *Unsatisfied, he taps it again, adding the numeral II* ...There you go.
Leon: Again, thank you. *Steps inside, closing the door*
Rexial: ...Huh, didn''t I shoot him?
>Rekoka: >:D Where were we?<
Rexial: >I was telling you to shut the hell up, before I kill us both.<
>Rekoka: D:> Fine, fine!<

<I think Rekoka is starting to take the same role as Lily from Org.XIV... at least, when she's being passive.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next