TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
Hikari
Aneastin
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Kiel chopped the leg off a nearby table, wrapping the burning paper around the top of it. He switched the improvised torch to his left hand, putting his sword in his right. "With all due respect, sir... why would I sign up for this if I didn't?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Tsuchi smirked. "Good." He took a step toward "Shane" and slashed for its chest.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 am

The creature formerly known as Shane gripped his blades and blocked Tsuchi's strike, now prepared for the attack. Leaning forward, the abomination screeches into Tsuchi's face, spraying phlegm and saliva everywhere.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 am

Tsuchi, wearing a helmet, simply said, "You disgust me," and made a lunge for the monster's throat.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 am

Kiel realized that fighting him in this confined space wouldn't work, so he did the only logical thing.

He pushed the Shane-monster out the window with a Push Assault.

<Pushing enemies around IS his one of his best skills, and it works on anything that isn't partially buried.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 am

<I love how he doesn't make a single move with his torch.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 am

<Neither he, nor I, have any clue as to how they could use it on him. I/He/we are waiting until there's a good chance to try to use it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:06 am

<Demon hates light, we have light. I see no confusion here.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 am

<Yeah, but there's a time and place for everything. If he thrusts his torch in Shane's face, it seems like he'd instinctively slap it away, either setting a nearby shop on fire (to Kiel, collateral damage = bad) or disposing of it, leaving them with just their swords and wits again.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:14 am

<Ah, touche. And to Tsuchi, collateral=collateral: Damage done despite all attempts to avoid it.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

<That or he'd run. Furthermore, this is a desert city, fire won't do much damage to a mud/brick/relatively non-flammable material house. But good thinking XD>

Shane flew out the window, screeching as he fell. Halfway down, he twists in the air and tries to sink his claws into the side of the building to slow his descent, but to no avail. He falls with a soft THOOM into the sand. (D-dammit...) the last part of his consciousness thought. (This isn't the time or the place...) Unable to bring himself in, Shane's body shakily stands up and roars again, frightening the few people still out in the streets and those curious enough to look out their windows.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:25 pm

<I was referring to the stands set up all over the place, with cloth awnings, and wooden counters, and lots of carpeting. Those look like they'd go up pretty fast.>

Kiel rushed to the window he had just pushed Shane out of, looking down at the monster. "...He looks dazed. Any ideas?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Alexei was walking in the woods, trying to clear his head. Bogatir was slung over his back, smert' and volk in their sheaths on either hip. He looked to the sky, admiring the gleam of the sun light. The beauty of the world had seemed to grow on him after he had arrived here.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:05 am

"Corner him and put the light in his face!" said Tsuchi, jumping out the window after them.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:55 am

Shane's body, slowly recovering, darts off to the right, heading out of the city, his gait unsteady and slowed from his fall.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 am

Tsuchi followed the creature out of the city, realizing that cornering it was no longer an option. "Okay, new plan," he mumbled, "chase it up a tree and shove the light in its face."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:28 am

Kiel zipped past Tsuchi. "Therearenotreesinthedesert!" He replied, his mouth moving about as fast as his feet.

In seconds, he had gotten outside the city gates. Once he was within a stone's throw of Shane, he threw a grappling hook, pulling Shane back.

<I didn't want to Godmod, but it's kind of absolute; if it's not half-buried, Kiel can move it around.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:29 am

Tsuchi caught up quickly. "Oases," he said simply.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:31 am

Kiel's eyes widened. Wow, I can't believe he can keep up with me, even in that armor! The guy has to be Olympic-grade athletic material!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 am

Tsuchi's armor disappeared in a burst of darkness, along with his sword. He read the look on Kiel's face. "When you wear armor like that in the Realm of Darkness, you kinda have to learn to be fast. Or die, one of the two."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:37 am

"Can you read minds, like Rex can? Or was it just that obvious?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:40 am

<It's cool, he likely wouldn't have been able to resist much longer anyway.>

Shane's body, succumbing to the control but physically at its limits, slowly begins to revert to his old form, taking a full minute to transform as his compatriots talked amongst themselves. (Dammit... I nearly lost it there....)
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:41 am

"It was pretty obvious," replied Tsuchi, watching Shane turn back. "Calmed down a bit there, Satan?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:43 am

Kiel took a bottle of Potion out of his pouch, holding it out to Shane. "Are you alright?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:01 am

Mostly back to normal, and without the energy to even be angry at this rate, simply ignores Tsuchi's comment in favor of the Potion. With a shaking hand, he slowly takes it and downs the whole thing, seemingly revitalized by it. "My... my thanks.... I should be fine now."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next