TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
Hikari
Aneastin
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 2 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Rexial: She never closed the door behind herself when she stepped in. And when did YOU learn the specifics of MY reality-bending castle? I never said the doors were made of anything soundproof, even remotely! Plus, did I ever say I could hear them that well? For all you know, I've been hearing bits and pieces of his music and recognizing that it was on guitar.

< O_O Sammy, I've figured something out. I have seen EVERYBODY else here use Novel at some point, but not you. I get the feeling that has to do with how I interpret your skill level. Take this as you will.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 2 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:33 pm

<What was the last post I was a part of? Sorry for my week long dissappearance, folks.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:42 pm

<It was when Fifeyux raped Minato. You've got about 5 topics or more to read. /sarcasm>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 pm

<Thanks, so helpful, Yusei. */sarcasm* I just need to know what I need to reply to so... Nebula or Sammy?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:25 pm

<Nebula, I'm pretty sure I've used novel format before...>

Jack...That's it,I'm bored.Lucy! *he summons Lucy*

Lucy:Yes Jack?

Jack:Did Rexial close that DC?

Lucy:I dunno...

<I'm going to have Lucy have 3 personalities, a normal human personality, her killer personality, and Nyu.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:57 pm

<Bob, Admin was talking to Fifeyux, Xavier was in Rexial's castle but he wasn't really talking to anyone and Minato had showed up in the kitchen but I couldn't figure out who he was speaking to.>
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:17 pm

<I can't remember any instance in which you did... But I distinctly remember eveybody else using Novel format at some point or another. Except Metalhead. Standards don't apply to people when reality itself bounces right off.>

Rexial: (...I wonder why I'm thinking about Dark Corridors. I don't have any open right now, or I'd sense it. I remember Jack leaving the castle via DC, and I closed it afterwards. That was when Minato used Armageddon on Nyarlathotep. Why am I thinking about redundant things? Maybe it's clearing the fog of the unknown somewhere else. Maybe somebody's confused about whether I've left any corridors open. Maybe my Author sucks at being subtle, lazy bastard.)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:31 pm

<Ah, that's right. Admin's trying to keep Fifeyux from getting killed for being a nut, Xavier and Saeko are at Rexial's castle, and Minato is interrogating Hikari in the kitchen while no one around gives a s***. XD>

Admin sighed as he traced circles along the wall with his hand, "I'll be leaving now. Watch yourself, Fifeyux." He dissappeared as if he neved existed.

Minato's glare remained level as he stood, "Friendly or no, Reaper?" He asked again impatiently.

Xavier put his arm around Lia as he looked at Saeko, "This was the girl I was telling you about." He explained simply.

Saeko nodded, "Perhaps, I can find someone as kind as you, Xavier." She smiled sweetly as she twirled her knife, "But, for now, I think I'll join your group of righteous fighters." She smirked.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 pm

<I did. Sammy vs. Kalea.>

Cecily: I'm bored...

Sammy: We should find Jack. (Jack? Can you hear me?)

Jack:(Yeah.)

Sammy:(Can you teleport to Rexial's castle?)

Jack:(I dunno... Maybe Rexial can open a DC?)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Rexial: *Breaking into their communications, despite the fact that it's not supposed to be possible...* >Dammit, guys, you CAN get here without DCing. Of course, to get here, you have to fly to the End of the World, go through the whole dungeon, then go through the final door and you'll be able to see my castle from there. Why not go through? You're strong enough to make it through, if you fight as a group. Sam could probably break through on his own.<

<Well, it wasn't very memorable. I'm trying to remember it, and if my memory is accurate at all, it was a very short Novel sequence that was barely any better than Script.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Jack:>Well,I have Lucy. She could EASILY solo the dungeon.<
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Rexial: >Meh, it doesn't matter. I'd rather watch you struggle to get through than let you come here the easy way. Hell, Fifeyux, Rinoa, and Minato are the only ones who ever had to get here the hard way! ...Well, I had to as well, and Sora Donald and Goofy had to traverse the dungeon, but for a different reason. And I doubt you have somebody I've never heard of who can easily solo the dungeon that happens to be the Heartless equivalent of Hell. Even Minato had trouble with Hell. Don't make rash assumptions until you've seen what it's like firsthand.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Jack:>This is LUCY we're talking about. She can rip your head off with 1.5 meter long vectors.<
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Athez: *exits through the doors, stepping through the beam to the next section* This is really weird. *looking around the piece of Wonderland that he has appeared in, he noticed the floating multicolored Heartless*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 am

Rexial: >My head never stays ripped off, and having destructive force doesn't make things that much easier. It's all about skill... because the Heartless in that area have some amount of intelligence. It doesn't matter how much you throw at an enemy if they're just blocking it, short of Armageddon. Can't you put things in perspective here? I don't care who you are, that place is dangerous. Going in alone takes a major character, any minor character would be ripped apart if they went in alone. Go as a group, and there shouldn't be trouble.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:22 am

<Sora would have no trouble at all with EotW or finding Rex's castle. He has that Save Point right in front of the final area.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 am

<Well, KHII Sora would have less trouble with it, and if he hadn't already been there, he'd need to traverse it to access the Save Point. But we try and avoid using video game logic with characters who aren't from that game. Jack was never in Kingdom Hearts, so he couldn't use the Save Point Teleportation, even if he twisted logic so that he didn't have to be there at some point.>

Rexial: >All I'm saying is to not try to show off. It's possible that you'd survive, yeah, but there's always the chance of a freak accident wherein you get ambushed and torn apart, no matter who you are.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Aesoth: *falls out of thin air and hits the roof of THTNW*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Sora: *jumps* I should really be used to that by now. So, are you someone else who wants to stay here?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Aesoth: Not really, no. *disappears*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Sora: *shrug* Okay, I'm gonna go...do something. *goes to take a shower*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:37 am

Sammy: *playing guitar*

Cecily: You're playing the song in F.

Sammy: Huh?

Cecily: It's In E. Play it in E. Make your life easier xD
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:00 am

<so i have no idea whats going on so......>

Ohanzee:*enters THTNW* Well its good to be home.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikari Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:04 am

Standing in the kitchen, Hikari watched as Fifeyux suddenly got upset and stormed out. The others also left without another word.

"Ah, Fifeyux-san-"

She stopped mid-sentence as someone approached her, and asked if she was friendly or not. She turned to look at him and smiled.

"Ah, nice to meet you. May I ask your name?"

She looked down before realizing that the groceries were a mess again. She quickly got to work, putting everything into a nice pile.

"As for your question, of course I am!" She laughed before reaching out her hand for a handshake.

"Would you be my friend also?"
Hikari
Hikari
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 am

Minato looked perplexed for a moment as he dismissed his weapons, "Minato Arisato. Nice to meet you." He bowed formally instead of taking the handshake when he caught the Japanese suffixes.

"And I'm about as friendly as it gets, as long as you don't threaten those close to me. So, Shinigami? What's you name?" He asked politely.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next