TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
yadnom
nobilis_lupus
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Militia_927
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
NebulaGregarZX
Atlantis_Rising
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Wed May 09, 2012 1:08 am

Athez: That will hurt his face... and his everything else.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 09, 2012 1:12 am

Caboose: *slams into the wall just next to the exit door, impaling himself on the energy sword* Ow...

Minato: *facepalm* Wow. *dismisses Caboose*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed May 09, 2012 1:14 am

<erm... what's going on?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Wed May 09, 2012 1:16 am

Ohanzee:*hears Caboose say ow* What was that, better check it out.*dismisses the armor and walks inside just in time to see Caboose disappear* Thank god he is gone.

<last post for me>
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed May 09, 2012 1:18 am

Athez: Well that was disappointing. *smirks*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 09, 2012 1:29 am

Minato: Dissappointingly so. Caboose is more durable... but I think Kirby is FAR more competent.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed May 09, 2012 1:30 am

<i'll just assume that Sammy and the others are in NYC...>

Sammy: Well, we can go home now... still shocked that i could do that.

Jack: If it happens again, or any OP'd BS like it without letting ME have a crack at the enemy, I'll beat your ass down. *opens a portal to THTNW*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed May 09, 2012 1:31 am

Athez: He is very enthusiastic with that umbrella.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 09, 2012 1:36 am

Minato: Yeah... I went into town and he burnt down a building because and I quote, "It looked at him the wrong way." Yeah. *shakes his head and laughs* I wish it was like this all the time. Relatively peaceful, no real imminent danger. *smiles* It's a nice change of pace.

Xavier: *laughs at the recent chaos* So, Allie, you hurt or anything? He managed to get a good hit in on you. If you need help, I'll get our healer, Yukari.

<Note: Xavier got Ohanzee to teleport Xavier and Allie back to the house earlier>
<Note+: Don't start any plots points. I've got a big one in the next one or two posts.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed May 09, 2012 1:38 am

Athez: *sighs and facepalms* We're doomed now.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 09, 2012 1:40 am

Minato: I know it more than anyone. Tarot cards can perdict the future. Well, there's one the Tower Arcana, it foretells disaster. A reading that I had Igor do this morning? Every damn one of the 22 cards was Tower. We're about to go through hell moreso than we already have.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed May 09, 2012 1:43 am

Athez: Wake me when disaster strikes. *lays back down on the couch and falls asleep*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed May 09, 2012 1:46 am

Allie: ...Everything's kinda blurry...

Sammy: Hey Yukashiri, can you scan an ability called Shining Force?

Yukashiri: That's the name of a video game, dumbass. But I felt you use the ability, it takes 13 years to recharge.

Sammy: ...****! So it's pretty much useless?

Yukashiri: You can just dismiss the--

Sammy: I'm going to bed... *teleports to room*

Kirsten: Something's wrong with him.

Cecily: I thought you hated him?

Kirsten: His Shadow thing must have made me act that way. I really don't wanna date him now, but i don't hate him.

Yukashiri: (Girls make no sense...)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 09, 2012 1:56 am

Minato: *shakes his head but smiles anyways* Roger that.

Xavier: Alright, just sit tight. *runs off and returns with Yukari who already has her Evoker drawn and (an oddity for her) her bow slung across her back*

Yukari: *frowns* Head trauma. Just a light concussion. Nothing that I can't fix. Heck, I've stitched Minato's entire ribcage back together before. This is nothing. *casts Diaharan, healing the injury* There. All better?

Xavier: Yukari? Is something wrong? You don't usually walk around the house armed...

Yukari: Well... Minato told me to stay prepared today. He said he got a really bad omen...

Xavier: Well, that's not good... If Minato of all people is worried.

-Meanwhile-

Liz and Patty: *burst through the front door carrying an unconsicous Kid, he has large slash across his chest*

Fia: God, what happened?

Liz: We were attacked... They knew exactly how to get past Kid... He has this issue, with symmetry...

Fia: *shakes her head* Nevermind, not now. We need a medic. Get him to the kitchen. I'll get Namine.

Liz: Alright.

Patty: Gotcha. *bites her lip* Hold on, Kid...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed May 09, 2012 2:00 am

Allie: Yeah. *smiles*

Sammy:...Can't sleep.

Yukashiri:...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed May 09, 2012 2:05 am

Rekoka: Son-of-a-*****! Who the hell did that to Kid!? *Starts forward, then stops with a look of frustration* ...Sorry, I have something to take care of. *DCs out*
Rexial: *DCs in* Miss m- Oh, ****, what happened to Kid!? Just how much did I miss?! No, don't give me a recap. I'll just read your minds and catch up. *Closes his eyes for a second* ...Okay, done. ...Dammit, I hate not having access to White Magic. Minato, doesn't Messiah have Salvation? Oh, right, that's multitargeting.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 09, 2012 2:12 am

Minato: My white magic doesn't work on organs... That slash is deep and Fia is already fetching Namine.

Namine: *arrives in the kitchen, seeing the severity of Kid's wound* Not good, that's deep. I'm not going to be able to fix this alone... Ven! Get in here!

Ven: *runs into the kitchen* Supplemental power?

Namine: *nods* I'll need a Curaga field. Healing circle.

Ven: *nods* Right. *casts said spell*

Namine: Alright, now let me work. *casts a continuing revolution of consisting increasingly strong spells until the wound has sealed* Alright, he's stable but he'll be out for awhile. You two were smart to bring him here.

Liz: This was where he told us to go. We were too far away from the Academy to make it back and he said he had something to tell everyone.

Fia: Then, it'd be best if we wait for him to wake up, wouldn't it?

-Meanwhile-

Yukari: Great. Make sure to have Xavier fetch me if anything else is bothering you alright? I like looking out for the new people. *smiles then leaves*

Xavier: We should go talk to Minato. See what this omen he was talking about is...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed May 09, 2012 2:14 am

Allie: *nods*

Kirsten: Hey Xavier, I need a training partner. You wanna be mine?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed May 09, 2012 2:17 am

*the ferret looks up from the fried chicken it's eating on beside Lenox eating the same. Then runs and sits on Namine's shoulder sending energy into her as well*

Lenox: Hmmph. Looks like she wants to help too. And yes, that's no ordinary ferret. That's as much as you need to know right now.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 09, 2012 2:23 am

Xavier: Now isn't really the best time, Kirsten. We've got problems. *enters the kitchen as Kid is being healed* What the hell? Liz? Patty?

Liz: We're fine, Xavier. We got ambushed when we were out of weapon form. The enemy was perfectly symmetrical but Kid still stepped into the attack when the guy went after Patty.

Xavier: *frowns grimly* He going to be alright?

Minato: He'll be fine. Namine and Ven healed him. He's just resting for now. *exchanges a knowing glance with Lenox*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed May 09, 2012 2:26 am

*the ferret after hearing Minato runs back to the table and begins nibbling on the chicken in Lenox's hand*

Lenox: Quit that! You've got your own right there. *waves his hand at the plate sitting in the spot next to him*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed May 09, 2012 2:28 am

Kirsten: Ok... I feel like I should stand guard somewhere...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 09, 2012 2:41 am

Minato: The security system is running at full. It will recognize any threats before you do.

Kid: *begins to stir* *coughs* *smiles* Looks like I'm still symmetrical... Good work, Liz, Patty.

Liz: No problem, you had us worried.

Patty: Yeah! We thought you were a goner! Poof!

Kid: *laughs* I suppose I almost was. Now, to tell everyone the horrible truth. We have a VERY big problem on our hands. The witches that I and Xavier along with several other weapons meisters have dispatched in the the past have resurfaced. They have banded together with Shinra Corp and are using Mako energy and Black materia to improve thier troops and weaponry. What we've seen doesn't even scratch the surface of thier numbers or thier strength. There seems to be another entity in the mix that is controlling both factions. He's listed in thier documents under the codename: Desperado. I don't know what it is... But, I don't think it's anything good.

Minato: I've heard that name used under code before... *suddenly clutches his head* No, not now! No, this isn't good. Not at all. Xavier? Ven?

Ven/Xavier: Yeah?

Minato: Get everyone battle ready. We've got an army marching on the city t-minus thirty minutes. We've got to move and move fast or they'll very likely wipe it out.

Ven: Got it. Let's move.

Xavier: On it! *both leave to rally the entirety of the house to the kitchen*

<This will be one HELL of a battle. Have all of your characters report to the kitchen in your next post as a sort of head count. Then, they'll head to the city.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed May 09, 2012 2:50 am

Sammy:... *walks into the kitchen, his Evoker ready*

Yukashiri:... *walks into the kitchen, his swords ready*

Cecily:... *teleports in, with the DeathDealer, the axe/sword hybrid in her hand*

Kirsten: ...*generates a Yumi, a 9 foot tall longbow, and an auto-crossbow, teleports in*

Allie: *Walks in with her katana ready*

Jack: *holding both zanbotos* So, how are we gonna handle this? One huge army or a bunch of units?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed May 09, 2012 3:02 am

Lenox: I'm afraid the rest of my family won't be fit for battle, Minato. *the ferret crawls up lenox's arm and curls around his neck* But I'll be ready *wields his gunblade*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next