TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 8 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 pm

"So, Who are all of you exactly?" Xancel asked his new friends.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:07 pm

"They are the most boring and anoying group in existence but that is just what l think of them" said the shadow that snuck on there ship with out anyone noticing
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Nathan: WHO BLEW THEIR COVER!?!?!?! *Slashes at shadow* Anyways, I'm Nathan, *Points to Ged* He's Ged, *Points to Deldon* He's Deldon, *Points to Gentex* He's Gentex, formerly Tenge, *Points to Texers* He's Texers, formerly Reets, and last but not least, *Points to Rexers* He's Rexers. Formerly Reers.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Xancel stopped Nathan's blade. "Sorry but you can't hurt the arse in his current state. I've already tried. And you'd just put a hole in the ship if you tried to ill him now. By the way, the name's Xancel, was Lance but that's the past."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Nathan: Hmph, we're here. *Excorts everyone off and blows up ship*
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:40 pm

"Well, there goes the don't destroy the ship attempt." Xancel shrugs as he follows Nathan. "So where are we exactly?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Nathan said, "Twilight Town.. My hometown."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:21 am

Aleri was looking at the smoking wreck of gelatinous globs of color that used to be the Gummi Ship. "...Wasn't it headed for a world called Asylum? Huh. Well, this is where we part for now. See ya!" He turned and sprinted into the market area .<I forget the name>
"Heh... I guess I know what you're thinking... It's just what I'M thinking..."
"Yeah... I'm not quite worthy yet. I need to push myself to the limit, then break it," He mumbled as he slipped through the crowd. "Heh, I think I know a place that I can go... funny, the words 'Deep Dive' come to mind. Weird, huh?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:56 am

Nathan: Wait Aleri! *Jumps onto Keyblade Bike and glides beside him* I need to take you somewhere... To Asylum where we were charted.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:10 pm

"...Not yet. If you need proof..." He threw his keyblade, which squarely hit Nathan without causing decent damage. "...There it is. Heh, I think I may have fully absorbed my Darkness back. I'm not my usual happy self right now. Anyway, I am WEAKER than Rexial was right now, but have more skill. Of course, I need power to use my skills, so I'll be training. Follow me if you want, just don't... you know... GLIDE THROUGH A CROWD OF CITIZENS next time. I'm sure they've noticed something. Heck, I dunno how you found me, what with the crowd." He pulled out several seashells of the same size and color. "...I found these on Destiny Islands. They're a keepsake. I think I saw Kairi make something with shells like these... Nevermind. Follow me when you need my help, but not immediately. I'm no use to you at the moment." He walked into the hole in the wall, through The Woods, and into the Mansion. He found the computer in the basement. "Hm... I don't have time for a password. Of course... laws of DC travel... etc... If I generate a Dark Corridor in that room, same place as the other one, it'll take me where I want to go."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Nathan went after him. "Don't you want to get back? Tell people everything? Heck, there are probably some people who don't even know that you're not Rexial anymore. You're.. You're one of us." Nathan said.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Xancel easily followed them by tracing Aleri's darkness so he walked in about 15 minutes later. "What are you two up to? I never even knew this place existed."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:23 pm

"I'll be back. No worries. " He materialized the Dark Corridor. "...Don't come unprepared. I mean it." He walked through and sealed it temporarily so that he couldn't be followed.

At Memory's Skyscraper...

He summoned Kingdom Key Y. "I wonder..." He muttered, tearing some black cloth from the lining of his jacket. "This should serve well as a blindfold."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah6LG4J9C2M>
He tied it around his head and entered a battle-ready stance. "Heartless! Come forth! Show me your strength!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Xancel looked around at all of the computers and moniters in the room. "So, what is this place?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Nathan: Nowhere, just a place with some computers... *Summons LC and goes to where Aleri is* WTF is going on? Aleri wants to be Riku! AHHHHHH!!!! *Runs back into LC*
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:38 am

"What in the... Riku? I wish I were as skilled as Riku. He OWNED me in our last fight." Aleri turned away from the sound of the voice, aiming his slashes at Heartless. "...Die!"

<Yeah, the resemblance to Riku is deliberate. Except his Dark personality isn't as dominant all the time.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:01 am

Nathan: Speaking of Riku.. I wonder just how powerful he really is. I'mma find him and challenge him. *Does so* I've heard you're pretty powerful.. And I've come here to challenge you. To make it more interesting, let's make a deal. Winner gets to have the loser do the most EMBARASSING thing. Not like you're gonna win or anything, so change that winner to me. Let's get started. *They shake on it* *Draws both Keyblades and backflips back, and so did Riku except he dosen't have his keyblade, he has a wooden sword LOL*

Nathan: *Unleashes a deadly combo upon Riku, taking about a quarter of 1/4 of his health off* Hah!

Riku: *Is knocked onto his butt* Ow! *Gets up and rushes at Nathan, swinging his sword*

Nathan: *Throws keyblade behind Riku, switching places with it and slashing at Riku, then backflipping and firing off a firaga* This is going good...

Riku: Meanie!!!! *Hits Nathan in the process of getting up*

Nathan: Heh. Damn those boots. *D-Links with Deldon, picking Riku up with his telekenesis, throwing his keyblade to behind him, switching spots with it, and slashing down*

Riku: *Is slightly bruised, 3/4 of hp left, attacks Nathan with wooden sword in a simple stab motion*

Nathan: *Blocks and takes Riku's sword, throwing it away and finishing him off.* Well, you lose...

Riku: W-What did you have in m-m-mind?

Nathan: Oh nothing.. Just a simple thing. Pee your pants infront of your friends and say "Oops I guess I need diapers."

Riku: B-B-B-bu-but

Nathan: No buts. We had a deal.

<Reason I did this? I hate Riku so much I'm gonna say his name Rai-Koo from now on.>

Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:10 am

<Riku is somewhere in the swallowed-up Destiny Islands, End of the World, or Hollow Bastion. Maaaaybe Traverse Town. That was absolutely impossible, and you'd screw up the World Order by showing off your Keyblade. Well, Riku knows about it anyway, so... nevermind. But that makes no sense. Well, I can always counter it with this...>

In front of Nathan, an image of Aleri appeared, looking enraged. "You... Are on my hit list. I have the utmost respect for Riku, and you fight him at your current level? Digraceful. A Level... 25 or so with a Keyblade against a Level 5 with a wooden sword? You're going down for sure. I'm not letting something like that slide. Come to Memory's Skyscraper tomorrow. If not, I will wreak havoc upon your life. Overheating computers, exploding food, iced floors... you name it. ...In fact, I'd take you down now if I weren't busy fighting Heartless. See you then..." It flickered out of reality.

Aleri/Rexial's Hit List:

I- Nathan-----He embarassed Riku and beat Rexial in the Tourney
II- Ansem, Seeker of Darkness-----He messed up Aleri's stay on Destiny Islands
III- Sephiroth-----He pisses Aleri off and is an optional KH2 Boss
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:23 am

Nathan said, "Damn he has a temper. Do I really have to beat him up? Meh. Could probably humiliate him too..." Nathan was shouting into Aleri's ear through a PDA, "HE WILLINGLY TOOK THE CHALLENGE AND I"M LEVEL 67 DAMNIT! YOU THINK YOU CAN WIELD 2 KEYBLADES FREELY!?!?!?! YOU NEED SOME DAMN KIND OF POWER! I'M GOING OVER THERE RIGHT NOW AND OWNING YOU!!!nREGARDLESS OF YOU BEING IN ORG. XIV OR NOT!!! IF I COULD REWIND TIME, YOU'D BE SCREWED YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH" So he went to Memory's Skyscraper and instantly drew both keyblades. Tons of him started popping up to confuse Aleri.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Aleri pointed at Nathan's true location. "That's why I wore a blindfold, Nathan. I don't need my eyes anymore, so your trick won't work on me. Oh, and I was guessing about your level, don't take any offense... Actually, the higher your level, the more digraceful that incident was. Mind if I clean up before we fight?" He threw his keyblade behind him at the skyscraper. Reflect Raid. It eliminated most, if not all of the Heartless. "Now for our fight. This is for the tourney." He generated a dark aura. "...I hope you're not scared of the dark!" He fired a barrage of darkness shots at Nathan. "And a level 10 with a Drive Form can dual-wield, but a Level 99 without Drives normally cannot. What does level have to do with it? Wait... Did you learn Synch Blade?! Sweet! You gotta teach me that when I get over my urge to cause you pain!" He fired more shots. "Oh, and look at what I learned... Bolt2!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Nathan said, "Aleri, I've learned much in my time and I can dodge a ton of attacks with a simple throw of my keyblade." He threw his keyblade up and switched places with it, summoning it back and throwing it at Aleri then switching places with it and punching him.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:40 pm

He flicked up the Keyblade to deflect the punch. "You know, I still retain all my abilities as Rexial, I just don't have the stamina to use them all right now. Be glad I don't use Heartless Angel... After stealing all your items." He kicked off of Nathan, then kicked off the Skyscraper, then spun the Keyblade as he fell, drilling into the ground. He planted his feet firmly onto the ground he had stabbed. "...Limit Skill, Ultima!" a dome of blue energy rose around him, expanding outward, breaking up any ground it touched. "Don't even try to avoid this. Just brace yourself. Don't even think about using a Dark or Light Corridor, this attack would screw it up badly."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Nathan just laughed and said "Heheh. Thank god for invincibility frames then!" And he started using Time Splicer. (In BBS you're invincible during Time Splicer)
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Aleri grimaced. "That's too bad. I was hoping you'd save it..." He wrenched his Keyblade from the ground and flickered to the top of the Skyscraper. "...For when you'd need it. Why don't you try to attack? Your first strike was pathetic. I know you're better than that. Warping like that compromised the force of the attack, and you wasted energy with illusions. Come on, attack me!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Xancel watched the two battle from atop the skyscraper. "Quite an interesting pair..." He mused from his lookout.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next