TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
Shadow۩witch
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:53 am

Aleri: Damn, I wanted to anihilate that punk... I think I liked her better when she was a girl, threatening to rip me limb from limb! Where's the Coke spiked with GBPotion? I'm going to reverse the effects... and if a second potion doesn't fix it, I'll reverse-engineer the potion and create an antidote. ...Wait, I think I remember where the fridge was. Bee-Arr-Bee. *Flickers out and back in, holding the Gender Bender Potion*

<You know what would be a real **** move right now?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 am

Roxas: *slaps the Coke into Aleri's face*
<That?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:11 am

Aleri: O_O ...You motherf- Urgh! *Tries to flicker out, but fails* Dammit! *Runs and hides in a bush* ...At least there's no Gender Bender fanart of me... But I do have long hair already. I'm not sure there would be as much to change.

<Yes. That, and you screwed everybody else over, too. He'll probably have a different mindset now, so he'll be unable to create an antidote.>
<Oh, and I always forget who has and hasn't been... Gender Bent. Could we add something to their names to make it easier to remember?>

AleriFe: *Gets out of bushes, is now a girl. Less dramatic, since there's no pic*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:14 am

<Or just an F...or a G. Whenever I see Fe, I think of science...damn you chemical symbol for Iron!!!>
Me: *appears* Luck too you, mate! Laughing

RoxasG: What was that?

Me: What was what? You already knew I could appear and disappear at random...

RoxasG: No, those words hovering in front of-

Me: Oh f- nothing! *mindwipe* Stupid fourth wall breaks...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:34 am

<Well, then what for Xion? An M?>

AleriF: **** it. I'm going to kill something.
Rexial: (Is it just me, or is he more violent?)
AleriF: *Summons TELOS (Which she shouldn't have in this topic) and lays waste to everything*
Rexial: (D-did he get BETTER at fighting, too!? At this rate, he's... she's gonna...) Urk! *Fades to Al's shadow*

[Due to the connection between the two, and the fact that Aleri got screwed up, Rexial is experiencing a side effect: He is also a girl. Sort of. He's just a shadow right now. He can't really do anything.]

AleriF: Boooooriiiiiing. What was happening on the Red Moon, was it a fight with Mr. Ugly Hatred-In-The-Hearts-Of-Men? Yeah, I think that was it. Let's join the party, shall we?

[Aleri has become competant!]

*Clanging sound is heard*

[Ow... Aleri has become stronger!]

*More clanging*

[Alright, please stop hitting me! I can't say 'Al iz HAXXORZ' or anything like that!]

<Yep, he becomes a girl, loses his abilities in complex magic and potions, and becomes Keyblade Hax.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 am

Me: lol! Laughing lol! Laughing Here! *summons DC to Crystal Palace On The Moon (CPOTM)*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:09 am

AleriF: *Curtsies (O_o) then goes through DC* Thanks, Haar.
<It's like in Chrono Cross, when you switch worlds. NPCs all have reversed personailities. She isn't pissed beyond reason whenever an Author interferes, she is actually good at fighting, and she's more violent than lazy and cowardly.>

-Red Moon: Crystal Palace (Sorry, I just like using more proper names for locations.)-

AleriF: *Pumps shotgun (isn't Rex the Human Weapon Dispenser?) and walks up to the tile in the middle of the Lunar Crystals* Zeromus is about to ****ing die.

<See where I got the name Xeromus? Meh.>
<First, Gunamnex is the Ultimate Giver Of All Vague Gifts, now Rexial is the Human Weapon Dispenser. Who gets another nickname next?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 am

<Human weapon dispenser? That's Launch from DB>
Haar: This'll be fun...*enters DC*
<CPOTM>
Sora: Aleri? Who was-

Me: *comes out of DC*

Sora: Oh.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 am

AleriF: ...Ya gotta love invincible, near omnipotent, near omniscient Writers giving you help now and then. Now, I'm going to go ahead of you. I don't think I'll win by myself, so I'll basically play the role of FuSoYa and Golbez in FFIV in the final battle. I'll attack fail, start a dramatic cutscene, and you guys get to kill the guy who's name is just like my Boss' name. See ya when you finally finish the dungeon... *Steps onto the warp panel*

*Sounds of carnage can be heard from... how far is the Lunar Subterraine from Crystal Palace? I imagine about 10 miles...*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 am

Me: Eh, I think it's 16-20 floors, haven't played in a while. Hang on a sec guys. *warps everyone to bottom floor*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:42 am

<I think there's 12. at around 8, it becomes crystal walkways floating over the core, rather than cave.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 am

<Really? It seemed way longer to me, but like I said, it's been a while.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 am

< >_< Well, it DOES have a ton of optional bosses and weapons to hunt down. And it's a bit confusing, and you have to go to the same floors multiple times (especially to find the extra weapons), so it would feel like a 20-floor dungeon.>

-10th Level-

AleriF: *Stomps on a Zemus' Malice* Weeeaaaak. Where's the big ugly one? I wanna fight him. Maybe he's in that big glowy core down there? Nah. I'll just go down a couple more floors. Maybe he'll be waiting there to be killed.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 am

Behemoth: *squishes Al*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 am

<Oh, and another thing Whats_Up, you may or may not remember that Drake and Alexis were talking. Drake's still waiting on her name.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:03 am

AleriF: *Is on floating above Bahamut* ...Why are you here? Isn't Dark Bahamut here guarding Ragnarok? You're supposed to be in that cave to the southeast.

<Always check the details before you do that... I can't tell if it's deliberate, or just forgetfulness on your part.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 am

All Dissidia Warriors: *appear in cave*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 pm

<And you need to read better. I said Behemoth. The ugly lion/wolf blue thing.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:05 pm

<You got me there.>

AleriF: *Looks down* Oh, you're not Bahamut. Sorry, I was looking at the text box with you name in it... I got mixed up. Since I have no respect for you, I have no problems dispatching you. *Floats down, then uses Attack for 99999 damage (Critical hit, Limit Break equipped)* If that doesn't kill it, too bad. I can't be bothered to finish this guy off. *Walks down another floor* Wow, I'm really deep, aren't I? *Is on the second-to-last-floor*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:40 pm

SoraG/Kain/Edge/Golbez: *waiting on last floor*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 pm

AleriF: *Reaches last floor* Hey, guys! How did you get here before me? I probably would've seen you run past me if you took the normal route. Well, let's just walk up the stairs and trigger a cutscene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW3QTFzH3tk
[Aleri(Female) has joined the party!]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Me: *warps in* That would be me. C'mon. *walks up after Aleri*

SoraG: Let's go then. *follows*

Edge: Always ready to kick this guy's-

Kain: The time is now! *drags Edge up stairs*

Golbez: *sigh* *headshake* *follow*

<Current Party: Haar_Dragon, AleriF, SoraG, Kain, Edge, Golbez. ERROR! ERROR! SIX PARTY MEMBERS! REMOVE ONE!>

Me: GOlbez was an NPC, remember?

<Oh yeah. PROCEED>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:27 pm

AleriF: Where did FuSoYa and Rosa go? Didn't they join the party before you came here? And do we really need all the Dissidia Heroes? It seems a little unessessary, since we have the Dark Lord Golbez, Dragoon Captain Kain Highwind, Keyblade Master Sora, a ninja, me, and the Writer Haar.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Edge: A ninja. I'm just "A ninja." well, that's just awesome. woo.

Me: No, you brought them, but they never legitimately joined.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 pm

AleriF: Well... what about the Dissidia Heroes? Do we really need Lenox and Squall to exist at the same time? And what about the other Nobodies who happen to be Dissidia Heroes?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next