TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds Blown Differently

+4
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
PsychoticDoctor
NebulaGregarZX
Zeldaman2.0
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Winds Blown Differently - Page 4 Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently

Post  Aesoth Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:29 am

Letting his head snap up from the force of the blow, Athez continued the motion to backflip, landing with one hand on Filia's face and shocking her lightly before ending on his feet.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Blake's ship quickly alights on the planet surface, the area they were in being a vast, open desert, with few dunes and more than enough wind to compensate, the troops inside the vehicles spill out as others arrive and begin doing the same, with the net result being a grand total of 5 ships, all of which are being ushered into a nearby hole in the ground where smaller vehicles and workers are moving about, hauling covered crates to and fro. The crates are loaded up onto a large ship, and the ship seems to be about half full at this point and quickly filling up. Blake is quickly ushered outside and in a flurry of commands gets the vague idea that he's supposed to be guarding the outskirts of the area they're in.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:55 am

Blake slowly realized that he was to defend the position. He got into a combative state.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Minato laughed heartily as he strode the streets of the city. He owned this town. With his cocky attitude, insane power, and incredible charm, the blue haired man could win almost any heart in these streets if he tried hard enough. Today, he had a particular target in mind. He'd seen the group frequenting a local bar and perhaps he would be able to single out a partner for the night that wasn't robotic in nature. A womanizer as always he never turned down a good-looking lady so of course he couldn't refuse the android. He smirked, Julie hadn't been much unlike Aigis, she did have true emotions. But, they were easily manipulated as a machine would be.

Minato entered the dive bar and was greeted by a hardy whoop along with a cry of excitement, "The party has arrived, ladies and gents." Minato gave a winning smile to the crowd gathered as the party scene reanimated around him with twice its vigor.

----------------

Filia lashed out with Samson's powerful tentacles absorbing the jolt as she pulled Athez into her. Holding him at attack range, the young man was assaulted with a multitude of punches and kicks powered by Samson's tendrils boosting Filia's limbs with his strength.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:44 am

<Alderon... in Star Wars, the planet is called Alderaan. ...Probably. I'm certain that there's a double-A in the spelling of it, though.>

Rexial just continued to sit on the roof, wondering if, perhaps, things we going on without him. It was a terrible feeling, being left out of important events. ...Well, maybe not important, but still, it sucked to be left out.

Nothing much had happened since they'd come to this place. A weird tower showing up was the most exciting thing so far. They hadn't even been sent into that weird, center-of-chaos Shibuya place yet. And it wasn't like anything else was going to happen.

"Gaaaaah! I didn't know that taking a nap could be this boring! I'm had plenty of rest by now, I'm itching for something to do!"

Leaping off the roof and standing in the front lawn, he stretched. "Dammit, Blake, running out in the middle of our match...!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:05 am

The first wave of adversaries advanced upon Blake and the others. The man looked around.

"Hey!" He shouts this at two people, one being a man. He was around his height and had a buzzcut, and hazel eyes. The other was a woman. She was rather short, and skinny too. She had red hair that came to the bottom of her neck. They walked up to Blake.

"C'mere." He says this and quickly nods his head up. They listened and came to him.

"You called?" The woman asked this.

"Both of you seem scared to death."

"Obviously, it's them against us! They most likely have the terrain memorized!" The man said this.

"Dude, just-"

"We're gonna die! This is it, game over dude! I was gonna go to colle-"

"Hey hey HEY!" Blake shouted this. "Listen, and listen close. These schmucks are the only thing standing between us and our pay. They have theballs and audacity to do that. Well I ain't gonna let them get away with it! What's your names, you two?" He said this. He quickly formulated a plan.

"Will!"

"Kirsten!"

"Alrighty, Will and Kirsten... I have one simple command. Get mad!"

The two look at him confusedly.

"They wanna play rough? They wanna mess with us? Well we're gonna get mad!"

"I'm mad!" Will said this.

"Yeah!" Kirsten shouted that. The plan was going well.

"Now GET PISSED! If they wanna mess with us, we'll END THEM!"

"HELL YEAH" Will shouted at the top of his lungs, unsheating two maces. Kirsten lets out a war cry as well, whipping out two pry axes.

"On me!" Blake says this as his newfound darkness envelops his hands, and the three run forward.

(ITT: Doc's friends wanted me to make them characters.)
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:16 am

<...You ARE Doc. And you already have a character named Will.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:05 pm

<that I do. .-. >
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:34 pm

<In the original TITAL, it was such a clusterf*ck that there was no way to avoid having multiple people with the same name, but here, it's a clean slate. We'd rather nobody do that here so early, before things even have a chance to get complicated. So... I hate to do this, but could you change new-Will's name? If it's short for William, it's possible to shorten it to Bill, or so I hear. Like how Robert can either be shortened to Rob or Bob. ...Also, I recall those being the characters of he-who-must-not-be-named. Ergo, they should either be used in one of the later arcs, in similar sequence to how it went originally, or they shouldn't be here at all.>

<...And please, try to wrap up this particular arc quickly. Not to say "rush it!" because that's not a good thing to do, but don't prolong it unless you have a reason, okay?>

<As for the rest of you, we should probably... I dunno, do something? I already made the last mini-arc, why doesn't somebody else do something?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:38 pm

<Because not enough stuff has been established for anyone to know what to do...that's my version anyway.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:27 am

<I agree with Haar on this one. No clue on where to go next.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:03 pm

<Holy sh*t there's activity on a thread I'm apart of!>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:16 pm

<@Rising: I know, right?>

<Hm... I wanted to delay on that other plot, and the only other thing I've got planned is going to be triggered later on, at an unspecified time... is there anything we CAN do? Admin established that there's going to be a central conflict, but we don't know enough about it to have subplots branching off from it. And we can't tackle it ourselves. So... filler time!>

<Any ideas are welcome! Rising, what would you like to see happen? We need something to get this off the ground... I'm brainstorming for ideas right now, but I can't seem to think of anything that isn't a recycled plot from the original. Half out of laziness, half out of a desire to mirror the original story in interesting ways.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:41 pm

<Well WBD is supposed to be a satirical version of the original RP, at least that's what I get out of it. As far as plot, there really shouldn't be anything too serious for this RP. Something that is random, yet entertaining with a piece of plot point and a bunch of humor is pretty much what I see as being necessary>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:51 pm

<Satirical? I never got that impression. I always thought it was kind of a ripoff of my own Fate Gone Awry story in Org.XIV: an alternate-timeline version of the story where a number of details, including the tone, are different. And so far, one of the themes to emerge is camaraderie. The characters are working together well, or at very least trying, even when in the original they would have told each other to f*ck off, or at least shown disdain.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:16 pm

<If anything, WBD is supposed to be a more mature rendition of TITAL now that we're capable of that. And the plot that I had planned can't really get off the ground until Filia and Athez are fully initiated. So, I'll work with Aesoth on getting that done. >
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:18 pm

<...I think our problem is that we all planned for introductions, and later on, but nobody thought about this early stretch.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 pm

<Well that's what I get for getting the explanation from Militia.>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:34 pm

<Well, I feel like a gigantic douche now. I'm just gonna be hiding in the shame corner for a bit.>

Gritting his teeth over the sheer amount of energy he was about to expend, Athez ignored the various physical blows raining down on him and focused. After a moment, his body flashed into electricity and stayed exactly where it was, allowing Filia's fist to fly into the center of it and deliver a massive dose of energy. The electricity flashed once more and recollected into the dark-haired male a foot to the right, slumped slightly in exhaustion.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:46 pm

<*cracks knuckles* Well, I suppose it's time to expedite a plot point...>

The purported hole in the ground that Blake was near appeared to be a mining facility of some sort, albeit an extremely shoddy and rudimentary one... though apparently shoddy and efficient, as coal and filthy gems by the cartful were being systemically pushed out and loaded onto two of the cargo ships. This was done with a series of people who were either hauling them in their arms like so much lumber, or pushing them extremely quickly. The Kaio Corp. ships lined up perpendicularly to each other to offer some shielding to the workers. The other three ships hover in the air nearby, patrolling the area. The surroundings are littered with other operatives, all ready and waiting and watching the horizon. Some seem malformed in some way, but it's easy to attribute that to their chosen power. One more ship heads towards them, and after some initial tension, the operatives smile and hail the ship. The ship lands and Gavin, Robin, and Pell hop out with a few more operatives, Josh staying on board. The ship heads upward and the uneasy tension continues.

Until more ships are sighted, closing in fast. Everyone forms up, some of the operatives make cover, and others still take aim.
Half a mile... a quarter... an eighth... And then hell breaks loose. Within seconds the backmost people start firing off shots, and Gavin changes to Bass Clef to keep his effectiveness high. He seems calm despite all the noise, and seems mostly focused. Robin and Pell look grim, and both begin writing and drawing a set of Uzis and laser sword and shield. Grabbing their weapons, they wait until one of the ships gets close...

And they attack.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:00 am

Filia plunged her fist into ball lightning as her eyes widened in surprise, but only for a moment as she was heavily shocked by the ensuing voltage.

Falling to the ground and smoking slightly, Filia stood back up and coughed, "I-I'm not done yet!"

Ven laughed from the viewing room, "Yes, you are. Well done, both of you! You are both welcome at the House That Never Was."

Filia laughed weakly, electricity still arcing from her form occasionally as she stands up and stretches, "That was one heck of a wallop, Athez!"

-------------

Minato had left the bar hours ago, the smell of perfume and liquor from those around him still hanging fresh on his frame as he traveled the streets towards the Rupture Spire. He cracked his knuckles as he moved toward the spike, "I'll put this down and head home. No need to split hairs about it." He smirked cockily as he walked casually down the street.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am

Stretching his back and letting out a slight groan as some freshly bruised skin shifted, Athez grinned at Filia, "I think that the one doing the walloping was you, Chief. Packing some punch there, huh?"

Twisting a little to face Ven as he kept stretching, Athez asked, "So, what's up next? We're cool to crash here, but that doesn't quite seem like the end of it."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Blake found himself confronted by a infantry soldier, who attempted to grab his hand. Blake, darkness in hand, punched the man in the gut, the other hand slamming into his chest. He then swept his leg into the back of his knees, and unsheathed his katana, engulfed in darkness, and stabbed into his torso. He then took a few steps back, and ran forward, using the blade and now decaying corpse in a pole vault like style, and vaulted towards his new comrade.

"Billy!"

"Dude, my name is-" William said this.

"You're name is Billy." Blake rudely interrupted.

"It's-" William said this, paused, then laughed. "Ok, it's Billy." He then swung his mace I to the ground, sending a wall of stone at a soldier.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:05 am

Natalie looked away slightly as Filia punched the ball lightning, the look on her facing saying it all. ~Damn that must've hurt like no tomorrow.~ After hearing Ven speak, she slipped herself out of the observation booth, wandering into the lounge.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:33 am

Ven nodded an affirmative at Athez, "As recompensation for your stay, you'll be acting as members of this house and protectors of the outlying city. There are no missions to be given today but expect several to be available on the mission board in the kitchen tomorrow morning." The young man explained simply as he looked at the pair, "Understood?"

Filia nodded, "Sounds like a decent enough way to make a living, right, Samson?"

The demonic hairpiece smiled wickedly, "Kicking some baddies asses and maybe finding some clues to your amnesia? Count me in."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next