TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds Blown Differently

+4
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
PsychoticDoctor
NebulaGregarZX
Zeldaman2.0
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Winds Blown Differently - Page 6 Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:41 am

<Whoops, you were right. I'll retcon.>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:51 am

<This would also require Kirsten to react to Ryoji, Doc.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:54 am

Ryoji smiled and scoffed, "I believe notes will be unnecessary. May you find peace in death."

The pale man rose his blade.

Around them, a dome of magic appeared, transparent purple hexagons cut off all outsiders.

"Now, repent or perish." Ryoji smiled darkly, "Your choice after all."

The man was a blur as he rushed down Kirsten, his blade coming down on her in a powerful overhead swing.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:51 am

<Also, I'm ok with killing off Kirsten. Both Wills I have plans for.>

Kirsten hopped back in an attempt to dodge the strike, but what would have been a skull-splitting strike turned into a wound onto her torso. With one dagger lost from her arm grabbing the cut, she lunged in for an attempt to tear into Ryoji's thigh with the free weapon.

PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Ryoji danced backwards, a thin smile on his face as his form adopted a fencer's stance. A flick of his blade knocked Kirsten's dagger away from his body and he smirked, challenging her to step forward.

"Care for a dance with death?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:35 am

"Alright, h-how about you be a gentleman and lead then?" KiKirsten stuttered this as she was disarmed.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:56 am

Ryoji smiled casually, sheathing his sword and taking her hand.

"Of course, it would be rude not to."

He put his other hand on her hip and began to take learned slow steps, "We'll start slow for the faint of heart."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:09 am

Kirsten, rather perplexed that her request actually worked, followed in the man's steps. On the other side of the coin, Will and Blake were executing their plan.

"Alright Billy, I'm going in!" Blake readied a tendril of darkness.

"It's Will! Not Billy, Will!"

"This may sound crazy, but right now, it's Bait."

"What?"

"Peacin' out in three, two-" He hopped out of the way of the giant's fist, and so did Will.

"Blow it out your ass!" The mace-welding man shouted this to Blake, who was busy fighting his way to the vantage point.

"Nope." A stab to the chest to an enemy.

"Bye-bye." A slit of the throat to another.

"You think you can stop me?!" The tendril grabbed yet another man.

"Well fuck you buddy, I'm a war machine!" He screamed this as he flung him towards the giant. His partner was now busy handling any resistance that faced him, using the terrain to crush and trap anyone who dared to harm him.

And with a single tendril, Blake flew across the sky.

"Woooooooooohooooo, I'M ALIVE!" The fledgling warrior of darkness laughed as he roughly landed on a small overhang, cracked his neck, and continued climbing up the rock wall.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:01 pm

Ryoji smiled as his pace increased steadily, "Very good. You've had a brush with death before. Am I just an old friend to you?"

As they danced, Ryoji began to slowly infuse himself with dark magic. Unknown to Kirsten, his body began to leak death. His touch turning her skin cold where he contacted her.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Kirsten opened her mouth to scream in pain, but nothing came out since her vocal cords were growing numb. She mouthed "How?" as she stared in fear.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:13 pm

The dance continued as Ryoji smiled gently, "I have many names, flower. Among them, Thanatos. Harbinger of Nyx and the Lord of Peaceful Death."

Death's presence within Ryoji expanded. It wasn't painful or cruel. It was inviting and quiet. Gentle and swift. The most terrifying of hunter. Always known to its prey, death comes for everyone in time.

"Now, may you find peace outside of the mortal coil."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:36 pm

The woman slowly collapsed as her blood lost the last of its warmth. For Kirsten, her death was a foil to her bloodlust. Her daggers rusted and then faded away.

Blake's partner watched as he launched himself through the sky. "This guy is nuts..." He saw around ten or so men coming his way. He sighed, and created a tall 10 by 18 foot prison of rock around the enemy.

"You guys are lucky that you didn't meet Kirsten."

<Zelda, do you wish to control the giant?>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Ryoji smiled gently, pulling Kirsten into an embrace as his dance finished. Her body disappeared in his arms, fading out like shadow in the sun.

"I'll speak with you again. In time." Ryoji spoke quietly to himself, admiring the blue glimmering crystal that remained, a soul condensed into a crystalline tear.

The young man turned and walked from the battlefield, leaving no trace of his presence except for the dead grass at his feet.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:47 am

Blake found his way to the giant. The savage creature swung his fist down at him, and the man swiftly dodged. The maneuver went well... to a point. The force of the impact shook both of his weapons loose. He looked at the giant. Then the swords. Then back to the monster, who flung his other appendage at Jake, sending him into the side of the canyon.

"Oof!" He let this out as he promptly detached himself from the structure, landing ever so clumsily. Alright, let's try to end this quick, I think this bastard gave me a concussion... Blake thought this, rapidly observing his situation.

"Hey there big guy, let's see what kind of music soothes you, eh?" He said this in a playful tone, slightly disturbing for this scenario. He spawned more dark appendages, crudely formed as usual. He used two to attach to the nearby protrusions made from his recent impact in the canyon, and flung himself back into the fray.
<BGM: Amon Amarth- With Oden on Our Side>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:22 am

"This... this wasn't such a great idea." Rex muttered in defeat. "I can't make sense of any of the ground-level signs from up here. And I think we lost Athez in one of those crowds..."

Heaving a sigh, he turned to face Filia, turning his back on their view of the city. "Did you see anything interesting on the way up?"

<EDIT: For the record, I'm leaving that open-ended on purpose.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:34 pm

"Rexial..." The voice that responded to the young man was indeed Filia's but it was slightly scared, coming out as a gasp. She pointed out across the cityscape, where a large building was smoking,the tower of ash billowing hundreds of feet into the air,* "I... I think that's a fire. Should we go help?" *Below them, sirens sounded. The peaceful moment had been interrupted by absolute chaos.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Eyes widening, Rexial processed it for a second, then grit his teeth. "...Yeah. Grab on, I can get us over there faster than..." His eyes drifted to Samson. "...Is there any way you could get us over the streets and buildings?"

The elevator and stairs would be too slow, and even once we hit the ground, it'd take too long to get there, even if I carried Filia and ran at full speed. Plus I might get lost on the way and lose more time.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:37 am

"Samson? Think we can glide that distance?"

"Hell yeah! I'm always gunning for a challenge."

Metaphorical fire in her eyes, Filia turned to Rexial, "Stand at the edge of the building. I'll need a running start."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:34 am

"Nah, let me handle that." With a cocky grin and blinding speed, he circled around behind her and lifted her onto his shoulders, then backed up and dashed across the roof, leaping as far as he could manage.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:28 am

Gavin, Robin, and Pell all pull back away from the mine, and their own trapped miners. "Damn LoJ scum...!" Robin yelled. "There's no way in there, that thing just absorbs whatever the hell we throw at it."

"I don't even think we could summon up enough firepower to put a dent in it, even if we didn't have a firefight on our hands. There's almost no way we can deal with this," Gavin muttered.

"Got any genius plans, bright eyes?" Pell shot at him.

"Well, you could just make a really big fireball. It'd take a while and we'd have to cover you for the entire time, which is probably going to get us killed. Here's the thing though. You gotta make sure you do it right, or it'll all be in vain. Fortunately, I think we can manage a barrage for a few moments from the ships and cover you from there."

"It's been a pleasure serving with you, gents."

"This ain't the fucking Titanic and we're not dying today. I'm too GOD. DAMN. PRETTY!" Switching on his comms, he screams into the mic. "JOSH. MAKE IT GORRAM RAIN. NOW."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:43 am

Blake was still grappling with the giant. The beast sent his arm down once more, and the warrior dodged, but by mere inches. The resounding shockwaves startled the man, knocking him off balance. As he tripped up, the cretin grabbed him with his other hand. Blake struggled, but to no success.

"Fuck this, I should have asked about an air force option!" He screamed this as he attempted to bring the dark tendons he quickly became reliant on fail him. The giant sent him flying away. The boy thought quick-- he saw a watchtower nearby. If he timed it right, he would be able to latch on and lower himself down. If not... well, his brother would probably write a simple "he fucked up" as a eulogy. He mustered what energy he could, finally spawning a single cord of darkness onto the tower.. which snapped as he reached the lowest portion of his swing. He fell down the hill, rocks and gravel scraping away at him. As he stopped, he noticed three... was it three? His vision was a bit blurry, so he would go with three. He got up, and sighed.

"I'm Blake Mueller, you didn't see that, and I just lost my plan, mind if I borrow yours?" He extended the greeting as he readjusted to the fray.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:51 am

"Now, Samson!" Filia cried out as the entourage fell from the rooftop. The monstrous mass atop her head responded, spreading into a pair of gliding wings as the tendril based entity lashed itself around Filia's waist. Pulling away from Rexial for just a moment, the pair looped through the air before catching Rexial again, securing him against the young woman in a paired parachuting position. The glider carried them safely across the city, slowly falling back towards street level instead of at a deathly pace of descent.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6