TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but I'm gonna have to resign from all roleplays, and story writing in general.

Go down

I'm sorry to have to say this, but I'm gonna have to resign from all roleplays, and story writing in general. Empty I'm sorry to have to say this, but I'm gonna have to resign from all roleplays, and story writing in general.

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:48 pm

I'm sorry about what I have been doing to you guys. I have been gone for so long off and on. I keep promising I'll come back, and but I just stay a few days, I can't seem to write any story, I close my tab and end open up a new one.

So, because I find myself unable to write, I can't advance the story, and I just lock you guys up in something. I'm sure I locked up everyone at the wedding.

So in a couple of final posts, I will ultimately finish all of my characters stories, and plot points I wanted to clear up. My epilogue to all my characters.

After that, people can tell me what to add, change, or whatever they want so I don't lock them in anymore in case I miss a character or plot point.

I'm gonna have my epilogue just be a nice wrap up, while also leaving a few loose knots just in case I feel like ever returning to writing.

So yeah guys. Is there anything I should know before doing this? I'm not gonna just do it and leave, I'm still gonna stick around a bit. It's just, I feel like my duties have been neglected far too long at this point.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down