TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds Blown Differently

+8
Zeldaman2.0
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Malakili007
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
PsychoticDoctor
12 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Winds Blown Differently - Page 17 Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 am

"Yeah, it's a really good company. We find and allocate resources to worlds in need, and try to help sustain them. We... that is, Gavin, Pell, and myself... we're called the Para, or Para-Humans. We were randomly selected to become a part of Kaio Corp. Sweet gig too: nice paycheck, good benefits, and two weeks of vacay each year. Our job is to make sure our rivals don't interfere with Kaio's resources."

<Doc, whenever you're ready for Blake, lemme know.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:22 am

Skife glared at Minato, then turned away. "Fine, but leave him alive." He turned back for a second, his eyes flashing a dangerous crimson red, and his voice lowering to a baritone. "He's mine." He turned back, and clipped his limiting collar back on, and walked away.

The boy deflected the Agidyne, and said, "Oh really now?" He threw two Flare spells, one at Minato, the other at the back of Skife's head, which he deflected just in time.

Skife turned around, his collar already in his hands, energy crackling around him. "I am going to destroy you!" A ball of lightning appeared in his hands. "Burst!" He threw the ball at the boy, sprinting after it and stopping when he reached Minato.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:34 am

Minato yawned languidly as he knocked the Flare spell back at the young man as if it were an oversized tennis ball, "Skife, don't lose your temper in battle. That'll get you killed." He chuckled darkly, "Like this little prick. Samael."

The large red dragon rushed forward raking the boy with his razor sharp claws, the attack taking the form of Deathbound, a high level Slash attack.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:45 am

Skife said, "I'm perfectly calm. Being agressive doesn't mean being angry."

The boy batted the burst ball at the incoming Samael, before casting a Flarera spell at both of his opponents.

[Flarera: Level 5 of 10 Fire spell, high fire damage to all enemies]
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:50 am

<Ready. XD I have a plan for Blake for him to get used to his soon to be new powers.>

Blake said,"Have fun" and entered the house. "Hey guys. Soo, what's up?" He was repressing memories of Skylar.

<i SURE wish that this PSP's browser had no text limit...>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 am

Minato rolled his eyes at the attack as the blast rolled off his skin, his current immunity to fire showing clearly, "Why do you have such a beef with this guy? He's predictable and projects like crazy. I'm letting Samael fight because he needed a good stretch!" As if agreeing with the blue haired man, the poison of God dove through the ball of magic plowing into the boy with enough force to render an elephant unconscious.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:13 am

Skife said, "Well, when someone destroys your home and murders your people... Get the picture?"

The boy was plowed into the ground. A giant blast erupted around the dragon pinning him, removing said beast. He floated up out of the hole that was made, and brushed himself off. "No more Mr. Nice Guy." A second serrated blade appeared in his hand, and he began a savage flurry of slashes.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:27 am

Minato laughed darkly, "You did what now?"

Samael disappeared and his Arcana shifted, he walked forward, dropping the Corpse Rod on the ground and catching each blade in a seperate hand, "Don't mind if I!"

He flexed for a moment as the Strength Arcan beared itself in full force, "Do!" With a downward shift of momentum, Minato snapped the blades as if they were tooth picks. He tossed up the broken halves that he was holding and caught them holding them by the broken edge.

"So, show me this... No more Mr. Nice Guy. He doesn't look very tough." Minato scoffed kicking the boy in the chest sending him toppling backwards, "In fact, he seems pretty weak."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:33 am

Rexial yawned, too. "Bah, I'd be pissed and all, but I would have him either dead or rotting in a prison somewhere by now. I wouldn't wait for him to chase me down and give him MORE of a chance to cause damage, I'd have taken him down a few pegs as soon as I had the chance."

"Is that so? Well, that's interesting. You're to keep the competition from interfering...? That's a rather important job. Don't worry, I have no intention of interfering with all of that. In fact..." Stretching for a second and yawning, Aleri continued to lie on the bed. He would have told them that he intended to SLEEP, but he felt that it would be rude to cut the conversation off. He would have time to sleep later.

"Perhaps, if you were worried about people, you would worry about somebody who is MORE of a threat. Mr. Arisato and Mr. Belmont are definitely more powerful than I. However, I suppose their reputations as key figures in the House preceed them... it isn't in their nature to interfere for no reason. I, however, could be seen as suspicious, I suppose. Who knows? But I doubt that they would allow one with a heart that, in the end, is filled with evil, to reside in this place."

"Long story short, I don't think you've got to worry about anybody here messing up your job."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:34 am

The boy grabbed Minato's foot. "You want to play, do you? Fine. APOCALYPSE!" A giant magical pentagram appeared under the two, and began firing powerful energy blasts at Minato.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 am

Minato grinned like a maniac, "Makarakarn." Just as the spell triggered, Apocalypse fired at the same time. The energy of the spell reflected off Minato doing him no harm and redirecting itself at the boy.

Minato cleared his throat and pointed up at the God's Hand that was a few feet from smashing down on the young man's head as he rested his foot from the boy's grasp. The Wild Card stood patiently waiting to see if the boy had somehow managed to survive the crushing weight of the massive fist.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:48 am

The boy stood there, a little bruised, but otherwise unshaken. "Just keep beating down on me, you'll realize your mistake soon enough." He sent a Quaga at the boy.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:57 am

"Yeah... our rival, the Land of Jordan, uses experimental humans like us as well. They're also after resources, but seem to be after material wealth more often than not," Pell elaborates. "and we're often sent on missions that are... for lack of a better word... e--... e-extermination." The last word is forced and extremely quiet, and she quickly darts past the subject. "Usually we just do recon and fight if we have to, but we've had a couple skirmishes. We've managed so far."

Robin strokes his chin. "It's weird, too... we should have gotten a job update some time ago."

Nearby the House, on the same hill Aleri was on earlier, a man sits looking at a portable computer. He seems to be analyzing something when he stumbles across something, and smiles. Perfect. Time to reel in the bait.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:57 am

Riku warped in front of the enemy, pointing Soul Eater at his throat. "One move, and I take off your head," he said. "While you were goofing around with Mister one-of-twenty over there, I could've killed you any number of times, but I'm a little more merciful than that. But test my patience, and that'll go away in an instant."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:05 am

"So it's a darker, more realistic version of Spy vs. Spy?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:11 am

The boy smirked. "Go ahead and try. I dare you."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:12 am

<Doc, we're up in Aleri's Room. XD>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:13 am

"Like I said, I'd rather not have to kill you. But make one wrong move and I will consider it a necessary step to protect the House."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:15 am

"Aw, man, he'll die before we even learn his name?" Rexial was holding back his laughter. "But that makes him even more pathetic!"

Aleri blinked. "...I dunno what you're talking about, sorry. Never played anything called 'Spy vs. Spy'... is that what teenagers do these days? Is Hide-and-Seek just not extreme enough? Now I feel old, and I'm only about four years ahead of that age group..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:22 am

"You think you can kill me?" He burst out laughing. "Oh, that's classic!" His voice takes on a darker tone. "I'm not here to fight all of you. I'm here to kill my target, then I'll leave. Now..." He casts an Aeroga to get Riku away from him, then fires a round of Ultima at Skife. "Back to the job at hand..."

Last edited by .//twisted.fate on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:27 am

<Several rounds of Ultima after what he's already done? Absof*ckinglutely not. No. NO.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:30 am

<...Yeah, that is a bit much. I'll drop it to one round.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:33 am

<Even THAT's a lot, but I'm willing to let it go, provided he's now completely out of magic. Two Flares, a leveled-up Flare, and a twice-leveled-up Quake? You're out of magic if you're going into Ultima from that...>

Riku cast up a Dark Barrier, preventing him from being pushed anywhere, and promptly proceeded to stab the enemy in the stomach.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:35 am

"Nah, haha." Blake then teleported to Aleri's room. "R It was a comic series back when I was a kid. I may have messed up on the name."

<PCP: not even once? Cuz this character of yours seems to have the energy of someone on it. *flies away*>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:44 am

Aleri sat up. "I hope that people teleporting into my room doesn't become a trend."

Cue Vita kicking the door open and stepping inside.

"...Does that even count?" He sighed. "Hey, Vita. ...Augh, it's too crowded in here. Perhaps you could stop by another time?"

"I was just going to tell you that some guy's firing off high-level spells outside, trying to kill somebody here. I thought you oughta know." She stuck her tongue out playfully. "As if I'd go anywhere near your room without a reason."

Vita left the room, and Aleri laid back on on his bed, hoping that his calm persona would draw less attention to his now-fairly-red face. "...Now, what was it that we were talking about?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next