TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds Blown Differently

+8
Zeldaman2.0
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Malakili007
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
PsychoticDoctor
12 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Winds Blown Differently - Page 16 Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:06 pm

"We don't know that, yet," replied Riku. "And if either one of you makes a move before this guy proves to be an enemy, I will cut your head off. And if he is an enemy, he's already as good as dead."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 am

Blake appeared in a mass of dark tendrils. The tendrils work beyond my blade... "Who... ARE you?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:24 am

"That's the thing." Minato said intoning his irritation, "That car has some sort of cloaking against the person's aura. Vita, I was able to analyse the second she stepped into the city. This one's sheilded while he's in that Lambo... Terrible choice by the way. Why not some American muscle? Or a Lancer?" Minato joked masking his annoyance again.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 am

"And how was I to know that?" replied Riku, equally irritated. "Y'know, you seriously get on my nerves sometimes. Besides, it's not like I was unprepared for battle or anything even remotely like that. And if you have such great taste in cars, maybe you should drive yourself somewhere. Like off a cliff."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:14 am

"Tch, I'd say that a car is a waste of time and money, but if it's making it impossible to read him, then I guess it's not completely useless." Rexial mouthed off. "I mean, if I can run faster without breaking a sweat, what's the point? ...Well, I gotta admit, there's a sense of style to 'em. I say we rip off one of the doors and make a break in the shielding; the stupid thing just repairs itself anyway. Or maybe that only works when people crash into the roof my accident. Somehow, I really don't feel bad about vandalism in this case, either because this guy should have opened the door by now himself, or it's not going to stay damaged."

He bared his weapon, mentally preparing for battle.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:28 am

Ven groaned, "Godammit, what now?" Unintentionally ignoring Athez, he headed outside surveying the scene, "What happened now?!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:49 am

Blake said,"I have a Mitsubishi EVO. Customized to hell and back. Put a 2011 Ferrari engine in it. Along with every thing else, it's pretty insane... speaking of cars!" He then entered the house, got a bag of sugar, and said,"I will SERIOUSLY **** up your car! Once again, WHO ARE YOU?"
<Ability: Snake Tounge

Blake can threaten, persuade, and even bribe sucessfully 89% of the time.>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:54 am

Frowning to himself at being ignored, Athez followed Ventus outside before taking in the view. "That was a sweet piece of metal. Who smashed it?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:37 am

Rexial shrugged, slightly annoyed at how many people were now FLOODING out to help. "You mean before, or after? 'Cuz I smashed it once; it regenerated. Minato wrecked it this time. We're trying to figure out for sure whether or not we should nuke the hell out of this thing with swords and nuking or not."

Seriously, Ven made sense, as he was Patriarch, and he himself had just come home after seeing the car earlier, Athez had only heard the noise, most likely, but why had Blake randomly appeared from nothing outside, gone inside, and started threatening the mystery man without bothering to come back out?

"I'm personally in favor of nuking it. With nukes. And swords. I'm not opposed to massive explosions of concentrated destruction. Or nukes."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:43 am

The car disappeared, leaving the boy standing there, with a rather annoyed look on his face. "Reforming a car takes MP, something I'm not made of, so if you would refrain from smashing it." A brutally serrated sword appears in his right hand. "Now, where is he?"

Skife walked out of the house, and spotted the boy and his sword. He immediately drew his Keyblades, jumped over the small crowd that had gathered, and growled, "What are you doing here?"

The boy said, "Looking for you, of course. Can't do my job as an exterminator of worlds by letting you live, now, can I? Now, take off that there limiting collar-" He gestured to the collar around Skife's neck, "-and let's finish this."

Skife immediately took off the collar, and his keyblades crackled with blue energy. "Fine. Ven, Minato. I'm going to need some help. I can't beat him alone."

[Full spell list unlocked]
[MP Overload activated: Increases MP pool]
[Final Limit and Desperation moves available at 10% HP]
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:58 am

Athez softly sighed to himself before heading back inside the house. After a few moments, he found his way back in the kitchen and sat down, spinning in place as he spoke up. "I don't know when anyone will come to dinner. Minato and Ventus, if that was Ventus, are busy helping people outside fighting someone who showed up in a car."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:16 am

Rexial sighed. "I'll let that one slide, since you probably don't remember my name anyway. Don't expect me to NOT stick my weapon into his lower vertebrae the first chance I get. And I doubt Riku wants to be left out of this..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:22 am

Skife turned to Rexial. "It's not that I'm ignoring you, Rexial, it's just that Ven and Minato have skills most suited to fight him. That spell Minato was going to use during training, 'Shadow Hound' I think it was, will most probably be invaluable."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 am

"Oh, please. We met this guy five minutes ago, he's already being violent, and we don't even know his name. He's clearly not a threat. Otherwise, he'd have been established at such..." The swordsman glanced at the fourth wall, grimacing at the cracks in it. "...right?"

"Ah, to hell with it. I'll sit back and watch this one. But if things go south, I'll be sure to lend a hand." Releasing his weapon and walking to the outer wall of the house, he sat down, leaning his back to the wall. "Don't worry about me being in the blast zone of anything; I can move if and when it becomes an issue."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:32 am

Skife said, "Trust me, you'll be needed later."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:12 am

Riku looked at the ground and shook his head. He'd fought how many guys exactly like this one in the past? Several dozen at least. "Somehow, I doubt even I'll be needed," he said. "But excuse me if I participate anyway."

<PLEASE don't expect us to take someone seriously as a threat when they were introduced all of, as Rex said, five minutes ago and haven't been actually fighting. Ever hear of "Show, don't tell?">
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:58 am

<I don't expect you to... yet...>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:01 am

<Bare in mind that if we don't take this guy seriously, we will fight and stomp him into the dirt as such.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:02 am

<It's all good, I have a plan...>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Not moving, making sure not to move his lips, Alexei simply said, "This is the game of Red Light/Green Light from hell."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Minato scoffed hefting the Corpse Rod to his shoulder, "Rexial, Skife, Ven, go back in and enjoy your dinner. I'm sure Riku and I will be more than enough to take out the trash." He smirked cockily as he drew his evoker placing it to his temple.

"Minato?" Ven looked at the young man with a slight regard of thanks, "Don't limit yourself on this one. It's no training fight. If he thinks he's strong enough to just waltz into the House... Prove to him how terribly wrong he is."

Minato began to glow as he shifted to the Death Arcana, "F*** yeah! You hear that s***head? The boss said no limits. You're a** is grass!" He pulled the trigger on his evoker and launched a powerful Agidyne spell from the base of the scepter in his hand.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Gavin chuckled. "I'll say. Perhaps the old guys around here are not the people you wanna be doing that whole singing bit around. Not at least without some accompaniment." Placing his hands in a guitar stance, he politely asks, "Got any requests?"

Robin nods solemnly. "I've seen you fight firsthand, I'm pretty sure anyone who has seen even a taste of your real power probably hasn't been breathing for a while."

Pell frowns at Robin, but speaks to Aleri. "Forgive my friend for his lack of tact, but I can agree. I haven't seen power anywhere near yours or your friends' in quite some time. I think the only man we've seen who could take you on before we came here were the co-executives of our company."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:38 pm

"Hmhmhm..." Aleri closed his eyes, cradling his chin in the crook of his finger and thumb, chuckling deviously. "Well, I'd be interested in meeting the people you speak of. Worthy opponents are always fun."

"Though, really, I try to incapacitate my foes without killing them. I am no executioner. However, you're probably right; anybody who was truly enough of a threat to merit my full strength was likely too dangerous to let live..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:45 pm

"I wouldn't try it if I were you..." Pell cautions. "I highly doubt that for whatever reason you'd have to fight our executives, but it'd be a damn shame if you ended up killing the twin heads of Kaio Corp. They run a business that really benefits a lot of people from all over, and what they do is really kind."

"Besides," Robin adds, "I'd doubt he'd last in a real head-to-head against either Beauty OR Beast."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

"Who knows? Well, I was never one to seek out the strongest people and fight them to prove myself." Aleri shook his head. "And if I did, it was never a real fight. You don't have to face somebody full-force, at their best, in order to understand why they are as they are."

Smiling, he laid back on his bed again. "Relax, I wouldn't have gone looking for them. Besides, I doubt it would come down to life-or-death. I may not be very connected to the economy of the worlds, but I wouldn't want to do anything to seriously damage it."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next