TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds Blown Differently

+8
Zeldaman2.0
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Malakili007
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
PsychoticDoctor
12 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Winds Blown Differently - Page 8 Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:28 am

<No. Megido's effect is that nothing can reflect or stop it. It has a piercing effect. That's why that one boss in P3 spams Megidolaon if you put up a Magic Mirror.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:41 am

<or resist it, rather. I looked up Megidoladyne. Most broken. Spell, Ever.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 pm

<Quite. Except a couple of things DO resist Megido.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:33 pm

"Scathach! CuCuhlainn!" Minato cried as Abaddon was replaced by the hero and witch. Minato held the Corpse Rod at an angle to defend against incoming physical assault. The fireball that the dragon girl fired did little more than burn his sleeve as a powerful aura began to build around him.

"Witness the power of the Irish hero, Cu Cuhlainn!" Minato spoke in a voice not his own as he slowly withdrew his evoker from its holster and put it to his temple.

<For those who don't know, he's preparing the Fusion Skill, Shadow Hound, which deals severe Strike damage to all enemies.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Henry gave a smirk. Good, that should do it. He spread himself wide and waited for the oncoming attack. Nowi, on the other hand, flew up into the sky and hoped it wouldn't reach her.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Skife saw Minato draw his Evoker. "Damn it!" He began to redirect some of his magical barrage so he was aiming at both of his opponents.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:13 am

Aleri registered the change. Hmm... He's getting himself ready for an attack. There's a buildup of vitality, but not magical energy, so much. It's going to be physical...?

That gun he's putting to his head... that's no gun. There's something different about it, like it's not made to directly kill things. Is he going to us it to perform an attack somehow? Rexial wondered silently.

The two held off on their assault, pondering their next move. Minato's shift had rendered their previous strategy less effective, and going ahead when they were not certain that they could pull it off was ill-advised.

I get the feeling that he will absorb fire... His stance is defensive, which means that rushing him blindly will result in a counter. Wait... he is holding a silver object in one hand, and the rod with his other. Perhaps we can disarm him of one of those...

Aleri cast Protect on himself and Rexial, then Cura on Skife, as the scholar had taken a bit of a beating, and letting any of their allies get taken out would make things harder. Once he finished with his support magic, Aleri pulled TELOS from the ground into a ready position.

The two fighters rushed Minato simultaneously. Aleri swung with ferocity at Minato's left side, Rexial aiming a flurry of jabs for the right hand.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:54 am

Skife said a thanks to Aleri, then cast a spell on himself, making a yellow glow engulf him

[Skife: 35% max HP Statuses: Crippled, Protect, Shell, Aura]

[Spellspring still active, Final Limit available]

Skife gave a wicked smirk, then resumed his magical assault on Minato and Ven, being careful to bend the spells around Aleri and Rexial when he was firing at Minato.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 am

"TORNADO!" Ven roared as his blade glowed with wind magic scattering the group across the room as he shouted, "Stand down!"

Minato looked perplexed, "What the hell, Ven? We were just starting to have fun..."

Ven glared, "You could've killed one of them with a spell like Shadow Hound. Moron." He deactivated the simulation, "Congratulations, you can all stay."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:41 am

Gavin silenced the chords he had just struck, Puck quickly ground himself to a halt, and Pell obliterated the column of fire she was about to use on the blonde haired kid. "That easy, huh?" Gavin asked. "Seems like a freebie... but I'll take it."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:43 am

Henry nodded. "Wow. Never even got to use what I was going to. That's disappointing...Oh well. Time to heal up now!" Henry produced a sort of blue fluid in a flask and took a swig of it, restoring himself to full.

Nowi started panting as she returned to her normal form. "Who are these guys?" she asked herself. "They're really crazy-strong!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:52 am

Skife turned to Gavin <using my own name in a post is weird> and said, "No, Ven was right, I could feel the power of that attack he was going to use, and if he had used it, most of us probably wouldn't be standing right now. Even with that Cura that Aleri sent me, I would have most probably been on the verge of death, if not dead." He turned to Ven. "If it's alright with you, I would like to battle you again, but next time, one-on-one. That all good with you?"
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:59 am

<Should I wait an in-story day until Skylar arrives?>

Blake had fallen asleep. Will saw this and sighed,"Nobody listens..." He picked him up and carried him inside.

Julie was just about to fall asleep, until Will came inside."He fell asleep? Poor kid..."
"He needs to get over Skylar."
"You think he can?" Julie then sighed. "I think he won't."
"He better."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 am

<That would be best>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:09 am

Zero sheathed his sabers and let them disappear, then just left the room. He walked into the kitchen, and opened the fridge. 'Food, oh so glorious food!' He thought as he started pulling out fruits and meat. So long since he had something fresh, so so long. The gladiator cooked up a small stack of steak and put some apples on the counter, in a row. "Let's see..." He mumbled while he tapped the counter with his finger. "Where so start? Fruit or flesh?....flesh"? He picked up his plate of meat and took his apples, before heading through the back door.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:10 am

Ven nodded stoically, "I wouldn't call it a freebie. You're by no means at the same level as the two of us, but you are strong enough to defend yourself. Perhaps another day, Skife, not now." Ven gave a half smile as he left the training room.

Minato smirked sarcastically, "That wasn't even 50%. You would've survived just fine. Ven's just overly concerned about everything."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:15 am

While Aleri had only been pushed back a few feet, cancelling his attack, Rexial was sent flying, being so much lighter.

"AAAAAaaaaaaaah---!"

Aleri tentatively pulled the massive keyblade back before unsummoning it. "...Hm. You have an interesting power. I can't quite figure it out... it's a little bit like Barrier Change, but it is really not anything I am familiar with. Perhaps I need to work on my ability to percieve weaknesses... Figuring out how to exploit your elemental weaknesses is likely the key to beating you."

He paused for a second, contemplating the battle. It hadn't lasted incredibly long, but it felt like some time.

"---aaaaaAAAAAAAHHH!!"

After a few more seconds, Rexial crashed down again. You'd think he'd have broken most of his bones, and taken massive damage to his internal organs, but he apparently had an innate resistance to damage by gravity.

"Ventam Bellhead, I dunno which I'm more pissed about, interrupting the fight, or sending me into the stratosphere!"

"I believe it was Ventus Belmont."

"**** off, Al, I just fell farther than normal humans could survive. And that should NOT have sent me as far back as it did." The swordsman huffed. ...I guess, though, that I can learn a thing or two from his way of fighting. I oughta face off with Ventus sometime. I could test out a couple of tricks that I've been dying to use.

<In case you're curious, the plan was for Aleri to use Spellblade on Rexial's weapon, making REXIAL the one performing an elemental attack, and having Aleri use pure melee. I think that was it, but I may have forgotten something... I mean, Abaddon absorbs Physical, apparently, so having Aleri attack would be counterproductive. What am I forgetting...?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:18 am

Skife smiled at Ven. "Of course." He followed the Keyblader out of the room, popping his shoulder back in as he went.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:23 am

<Just tell me when.>

Julie sighed. "Blake may be physically strong... but mentally, he's severely lacking."
"Shegorath did his job. At least it wasn't Hermaus Mora. He would be ash by now." Will put Blake on the couch. The two continued to converse... until a warping noise was heard.

Adalade was trying to find any markings of Shegorath on Blake, the latter unsheathing his katana. The blade grew tendrils of darkness that added an extra two feet. "You wanna touch me again? I won't think twice about making you a mother****ing paraplegic." He said this in a voice much... darker and much more violent.
"I... I-I'll just go that way..." She then ran off. Blake then fell asleep.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:23 am

<Well, I think you might be forgetting that Ven is in the fight. Also, Ironic Abaddon Absorb Physical!

Note: In Devil Survivor, Abaddon is strong against everything except Almighty and his weakness: Physical.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:25 am

<Yeah, in Persona 3, he starts out weak to strike but learns the ability to absorb all physical attacks through level up.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:51 am

<Oh, right. Never used Abaddon in Persona. Never used him in Devil Survivor, either, but he's a common enemy in DS, so...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:34 am

Blake woke up and walked to the hallway. He noticed a doir with his name on it... but the door was locked. "How hard is it to kick this down?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:26 am

Aleri stepped into the hallway. "I do not believe that it will be neccessary to forcibly enter; Surely Mr. Belmont has the key. That is irrelevant, actually. Allow me to take care of it."

Summoning a smaller Keyblade, Broken Soul, he pointed it at the door. "This should undo the lock, regardless of type. It really is strange, how it seems to work on all types, including the kinds that could not be opened with a key." The tip of the weapon and the handle to the door glowed for a second, making a resounding click.

"There. Now, check to see if it worked. I have neglected to ask Mr. Belmont whether the locks in this house are Keyblade-proof."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:59 pm

<shout out to my old weapon that I gave to Aleri, yes Im giving myself a shout out, deal with it>

Zero placed his empty playe beside him, and looked around the back of the house. He wasn't one for talking or even contact with most people, but he needed something to do. He stood and walked into the doorway again, then up the stairs to find a room. He walked passed Aleri and Blake and saw a room labeled 'Zero'. The boy cocked his head to the side and just touched the doors knob, the damn thing was locked on the inside. He inspected it for a clear few moments and took out a lock pick and got to work. After a couple minutes he stood up and tried it again, it opened and he walked inside, closing it behind him. Zero rubbed his dirty hair and smirked at the bathroom door. He walked into the polished and cleaned room and looked at the mirror. 'Yep, I look.like a serial killer alright' he thought. After he stripped and took a hot shower and redressed in his rags he called clothes, he shaved his face. 'Now I look like a.presentable serial killer'
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next