TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 29 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Namine glared angrily at the illusions, "Fine then! I'll cut you down to if I have to."

As they neared her instead of lashing out, Namine stabbed her blade into the ground where it found purchase and twisted hard, breaking a whole in the surface, "Aeroga!" She cried out as a blast of razor wind burst from the fracture throwing the illusions skyward on the blade-like currents.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 29 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:03 am

<I'm pretty sure Zexion has better control of illusion than that, but whatever.>

Riku looked around. Still, he couldn't see anything. "Well, I know this isn't the real Destiny Islands, and I know Zexion is insane now. And I know he can make you see, feel, hear, smell, and taste whatever he wants you to, and he has extremely strong magic. The best thing to do in this situation is, strangely enough...what Xiruk is doing."

Xiruk glanced over. "Huh? You say my name?"

Ignoring him, Riku continued, "Swing wildly, make yourself look like an idiot, and above all, don't be predictable. Of course, if I knew where the door was, I could just leave and you could light the room on fire, but I don't see that happening. Xiruk...you just keep doing what you do."

"On it!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:44 am

"Actually... Why is he bothering with us?" Aleri wondered. "He's got no reason to focus on us. We're clearly not his main targets. I mean, we're the ones who charged into battle, so maybe he's just keeping us here to stop us from interfering with his plans or something. So, he'll be trying to keep us from finding the door. In fact, if he's in here, dealing with us, then he can't be doing evil stuff elsewhere. So maybe he's just looking for a chance to escape and lock us in here!"

He rubbed his head, trying to ignore the dull throbbing. "...Or I'm concussed, and don't know what I'm saying."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 am

As Xiruk continued flailing about like a...who-knows-what, Riku answered. "Locking the basment won't do too much, considering the amount of power here alone is enough to annihilate the entire world it sits on. Of course, making us think we have to use more power to do it would be bad too, for the same reason."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:07 am

<Well, even though he IS a master of illusion, bending light from all sides to pass through and have no warping effects would probably be difficult, especially while moving.>

Zexion's clone looked askance at Aleri. (Very astute, this one... perhaps he will do. Maybe not willingly... but then again, I doubt he can make a Dark Corridor...) Carefully making his way over to them, and making sure not to move when Xiruk was looking in his direction, except to dodge a Strike Raid by leaning, he slowly made his way over to Aleri. (Must be close... can't do it from a distance... power also starting to fade...)

The two bodies were sent flying and the room of darkness faded away. Ven and Roxas's bodies, however, fell to the floor with a hard "thud" and both of them had numerous cuts from the razor winds. Both of them seemed to have large throat lacerations, and both looked pleadingly and with convicting stares of guilt at Namine.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:07 am

Aleri shook his head. "Riku, magic, even when specialized for the purpose of making illusions, can easily keep people trapped forcefully. He could cast a spell that makes it impossible to find the door, and then our only option would be to try and bust our way out by force. And by the time we mustered up the strength for it, he'd have been able to get away with murder. And a lot of it..."

As the pain subsided, he noticed that there was still a strange sensation, one that he hadn't noticed before. What is this? It's making me feel kinda shaky... No time to worry about it, we have to find Zexion before he slips away!

"C'mon, guys, we have to figure this out. Once we find a corner, we'll be able to narrow the door's position down to four places. Then it should be easy to find before he gets away!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:34 pm

"All I'm trying to say is, don't trust your senses," replied Riku. "They're too easily fooled."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:00 pm

"I see what you're getting at, Riku, but what else do we rely on?" Aleri said as he felt his way across the wall.

"Wait... one of you was able to smell him, right? Then maybe he's not masking himself perfectly. ...Come to think of it, deceivers don't usually go for the most elaborate, complex setup. They rely on the ineptitude of the ones they're deceiving to succeed. Zexion can be smelled, not seen... can we hear him? I imagine he's still tangible. Can I sense his location with my other...?"

Closing his eyes, he mentally scanned the space for Zexion.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Namine shuddered at the expressions she was given but none the less held her ground. Shaking violently, she turned away from the corpses and began to focus on her immediate surroundings, "So, this is how an 'ultimate being' deals with his foes?!" Namine cried out into the void, "Ha! If you had even half the will, you'd show your face!"

Trembling Namine glared into the blackness, hoping he would eventually be coaxed out.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:54 am

"Trust your instincts," said Riku. "I could smell him before, but not now. I think you might be right about him trying to escape. Just analyze the situation and think about what Zexion will do, knowing him."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Starblade's hands soon reached his sides, unclipping the weapons and pulling them out, the whips hanging at his sides as he struggled. Now it was only a matter of overcoming and getting them to move.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:59 am

The illusion of Zexion crept forward a little farther and prepared to open the Dark Corridor, when suddenly his illusion wore off. (Curses!) He made a quick run for Aleri and made a grab for his face, trying to force him into the Dark Corridor he would summon if he succeeded. With a grin, Zexion's illusion made the twenty-foot run.

Zexion himself regressed his form into a more humanoid shape, and chuckled again. "Your Keyblade is shaking, Namine. Your faith in yourself is wavering, diminishing, and soon your heart will be susceptible to darknes... where I will toss you and you will fade back to nothing. If nothing else, Kairi will have all of herself back." Turning away from her, he cast a Stop spell on the boy who was trying to draw his weapon, in order to buy more time. "But think, Namine... you don't have to do this. You can join me, let me take over, and I will guarantee your safety, your husband's safety, all of it. Just pledge to the darkness, and you'll never have to worry about a thing."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:31 am

Starblade let an internal grimace overtake him. His fear was gone, but now he was frozen in time. He had a Chrono's Tear in his pocket, which he used to cure himself of the ailment. He murmured the Thundaga spell under his breath, and flung it in an arc at Zexion.

[Starblade: 100% HP 100% MP]

Last edited by lethalityComplex on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Read up on KH Stop, turns out you can still use items. Go figure.)
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:22 pm

THERE!

Feeling Zexion reappear, Aleri swung around and lashed out with his Keyblade, having only one chance to strike... if he missed, or Zexion evaded it, or if he simply timed it wrong, he was screwed. He would be open for enough time for anything to happen.

<Up to you whether it succeeds or not. Either getting this over with faster or making it more interesting...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:04 am

"Starblade, stay back!" Namine cried out, her grip on her keyblade tightening as she glared at Zexion.

"This doesn't concern you. This is between Zexion and I." The young woman stepped forward with a stomp as she made it clear that her resolve had cleared itself.

"This is my home, Zexion. And I won't let you take this from me. Not again and definitely not here." Namine spoke with a nerve wracking calm as she looked at the illusionist.

"If you think that you're going to plunge this house into darkness," Her voice wavered for a moment still stricken by the mental trauma of the illusions, "So, be it. But, you'll have to tear me limb from limb before you do it!"

"I'll give my last breath for this house and the people it shelters! You can't change that with your stupid parlor tricks!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:48 am

Riku's senses matched his instinct. Footsteps, near Aleri. He spun around just in time to see Aleri launch an attack at Zexion, but knew better than to interfere.

Xiruk, on the other hand, did not. In his mad frenzy, he turned toward Zexion. "You!" he yelled, and ran straight for him.

Riku was quick to jump between the pair, tackling Xiruk for good measure. Both drew their weapons.

"Whose side are you on?!" yelled Xiruk.

"Shut up, or for the good of everyone in this house, I will end you."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:29 am

Zexion saw Aleri's swipe, but didn't quite see what was happening with Xiruk. Thinking something was heading for him, he tumbled sideways onto the ground, and when he saw that Riku had Xiruk pinned on the ground, Zexion smiled, took aim, and sent them both into a Corridor, and Aleri into another. He closed both of them quickly, leaving little time for escape.

Zexion calmly lifted his palm and redirected the lightning harmlessly (to people anyway) into the living room. He then threw up his hands and said calmly, "Fine. If you've spoken for everyone here..." Thrusting his hands across his chest and away from each other, he flexed his folded arms, opened his palms, and started to create a massive Dark Corridor around the house. "...then the time for words has ended."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:11 am

"What- NO!" Aleri shouted as he failed to get away. He had grounded himself firmly to make that swing, he wasn't about to tumble out of the corridor.

One thought remained before his vision turned completely dark.

"So what happens to us now...?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 pm

"Dammit, you see what you've done?!" yelled Xiruk as the corridor opened around them.

As it closed, Riku replied, "Stay quiet, stay calm, and focus on fixing the problem at hand."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Namine glared at the opposing nobody as she charged powerful magic in her off-hand and cleaved at his torso with her keyblade, "Never has there been such a proper statement." Placing her palm into Zexion's chest, she unleashed a fully powered Blizzaga blasting him with jagged shards of ice.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 am

Starblade, listening to Namine, decided to not fling another spell directly at Zexion. Instead, he charged and sent a Faith spell to Namine, to give that Blizzaga a bit more oomph.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:29 am

The false Zexion's face became serene for a moment, and he faded away into dust... pollen, to be exact. The pollen whisked itself upstairs, and into the true Zexion's nostrils as he dealt with a twin assault. Giving him a small surge of power, Zexion still faltered and fell backwards. Planting his hand on the ground, he flexed his arm and used the energy to give himself momentum, flipping him around and aiming a sweeping kick at Starblade. That done, he stood up and hobbled to Namine, taking the brunt of whatever else she wanted to throw at him. Cloaking his fist in a Thundaja, he aims a solid punch to her head, calling out to his wife. "Aerith! Heal me!"

"...no..."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:43 am

Starblade was hit by the kick, only faltering a little from his position. "Well, now it seems like I don't have a choice." He lashed both of his weapons twice at the floor, making sure to buff both himself and Namine with a round of Protect, Shell, Bravery, and Faith before beginning to spin his weapons, charging magical energy in both.

[Starblade: 95% HP, 98% MP Statuses: Bravery, Faith, Shell, Protect]
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:24 am

Namine cries out as Zexion's fist impacts her and sends her sprawling across the floor, electricity crackles from her as she quietly whispers a Curaga through her ragged form and works back up to her feet, "Bastard!" Her tone held an amount of certainty as she tossed aside her keyblade.

Slowly, the young woman's form was coated in a thin coating of frost as she charged a spell of proportions that she had never attempted, "Mark my words, Zexion..." Her lips were blue from cold yet she spoke without a stammer or studder, "You won't leave here."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Starblade's eyes widened at the amount of magical energy he could see on Namine, the sheer iciness of it and its intensity, the spell itself and her resolve spurring him on to add more and more to the spells he was charging, enough so to put his all into his next attack.

[Starblade: 95% HP 0 MP Statuses: Faith, Bravery, Shell, Protect]
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next