TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 14 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:04 am

Nexus removed his hand from Diryax's shoulder and sighed."Yeah, but, even so, that shouldn't happen. She just... snapped at you for trying to be optimistic and happy during sad times. It really angers me sometimes. Do you want me to keep an eye on her?"
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 14 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:10 am

Sukiruscreen: *Sigh* Fine, fine. Walk away from the shore and follow the trail of blue lights.

*Blue orbs begin to appear, lining a path leading away from the beach.*

Sukiruscreen: To be honest, I'm not worried about your attacks. I'm worried that you two will let information slip to people who want to attack me, and then I'll have to deal with their nonsense.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:08 am

Blake: *he holds out his hand*
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:22 am

Nicole sighs, then stands and takes his hand.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:18 am

"Something wrong?" Blake asked the question.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:20 am

Nicole smiles her first genuine smile in a long time. "Nope. Nothing at all."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:47 am

Starblade: *hears groaning from his spot in hs room* What is that?? *he wanders downstairs, into the basement, seeing Fifeyux passed out* Um... Ven? Riku? ...Sora? Help!
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm

<Okay, one, Riku's out cold. Two, you realize I have several people who could have noticed this by now, correct? The reason for this is that 007 tends not to want others involved in this plot, with the exception of Admin. Should I be called wrong in this instance, I will retract my statement, but for now, please try to stay out of it...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:51 pm

<Well, I'll just let Starblade stand there and get mauled. I have no plans that are ready for him at this point in time. I'm still focusing on bringing Savvaius into the House.>

Starblade: Wait a sec... oh crap the BEAST is down here!

[Starblade is frozen with Fear, and unable to move]
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:07 pm

<Except we blew that thing up...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:46 pm

<Gstol can use a tactic that I occaisionally use: his characters don't have to know that.>

-Rexial's Castle: Antechamber-

*Three people, all dressed in uniform, are talking, unaware that Rekoka is hiding in the room.*

Maid: What do you think?
Butler: No clue... she just shows up out of nowhere, and suddenly we're taking orders from her. She put me on door-answering duty.
Guard: Dude, that's a sweet job. Nobody EVER comes here, so you never have to do anything! What are you complaining about?
Butler: ...I ...don't know where the front door is. ...D-don't look at me like that, this place is huge!
Guard: *Sigh* You're hopeless.
Maid: *Giggle* Don't worry, you won't have to answer the door, like, ever. But, seriously, what's up with that Rekoka person? She shows up, tells us that she's Lord Rexial's close platonic friend - makes SURE we know just how platonic it is - then starts giving orders in his absense. I wish she hadn't been so... specific... about her relation to him.
Guard: Yeah. I don't think she needed to tell us that "if we were naked together in a hot tub, neither of us would bat an eye". And I really don't think that was a good example...
Butler: Freakin' weird. And every time the advisor tries to ask about who she is, she ignores the question. What's she hiding?
Maid: Who knows? Nothing about her orders was strange. It sounded like stuff that Lord Rex would tell us, like to make sure our winter gear is ready, and to give rooms to any guests that come along.
Butler: Yeah, and she assigned me to be a butler when that last one showed up. He had already been let in; all I had to do was show him to a room.
Maid: And he's been ordering room service an awful lot, and never food in large amounts. The guy must be really peckish.
Guard: I'd expect somebody wandering the Realm of Darkness to be starving, not snacking.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:31 am

< In this case I will allow it Haar...because it makes it so much more fun for me and btw...to quote admin from the ideas topic >

Admin (HalcyonWandering) wrote:The BEAST is still very well and alive. He was just momentarily dispersed into a non-sentient cloud of anger and hatred. Anyone who enters the basement at this very moment would become possessed...

< Fifeyux was in the basement at that time...so put two and two together TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 14 1521552378 >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:07 am

<Thanks 007, hehe, Starblade's gonna get ripped a new one.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:12 am

<Yes, I remember this, but it's completely beside my point...actually, no it's not, but my point was that it has no physical form. And that if you're gonna involve yourself in someone else's plot point, you should probably ask or arrange it beforehand.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:16 am

< Fair enough points Haar but for future reference the ONLY plot I don't currently want anyone but admin involved in is the Island of Lenox's last stand....the rest are free game unless I explicitly state otherwise >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:18 am

<Basically speaking, all I was going to have Starblade do is get hurt, not necessarily get wrapped up in the plot. But him having some plot involvement is good, I mean, I didn't have many plans for him ATM.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:24 am

<Oooooh, well, in that case...>

As Kazuya wandered out of the room, he found Naoya leaning against the wall opposite. "So, brother, do you like this place?"

Kazuya gave Naoya a sideways look and replied, "What are you getting at?"

"This House holds more than a few secrets...have you checked your Laplace Mail lately?"

"That function went dead when I became the King of Bel. Why would I check it?"

"Well, actually...as it turns out, it came back online. That's how I found you, remember?"

Kazuya raised an eyebrow. "I don't know what you're trying to pull, but if this is for real, I can't just ignore it..." He pulled out his COMP and checked the Mail function...and sure enough, there was an email there, one that told events as it predicted them throughout the day. "At 15:00, a house known as The House That Never Was will be burned down, and everyone inside will be killed. More than 50 victims?!" Kazuya stared in surprise. "The source is thought to be from the house's own basement. Oh, for the love of...Damn it!" he called, and rushed to the basement door.

<Please note that Laplace Mail is not accurate, provided that some outside intervention stops it. Typically, in-game, that is Kazuya, so I'm just making stuff up to get him to interfere.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:39 am

"What the hell do you mean this place's gonna burn down?!" Will said this as he followed Kazuya... until Julie stopped him.

"I'm scared..." She then hugged him. Will sighed, and let her hold on. He never let anyone get close since what happened last year.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:48 am

Blake smiled. Nicole's hand was softer than the sand they were walking on. He had realized that, to his suprise, that he wasn't paranoid! He said,"I feel... at ease."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:16 am

"Relaxed, even?" Nicole coyly asks with a chuckle. She was beginning to really enjoy herself.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:15 am

"Pretty much. Really dumb question, but have you heard of the band Man Overboard?" He grinned. "And no, it they are not sailors or pirates."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:42 am

"Aw. I was kind of looking forward to some metal sea shanties. But no, I sadly have not."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 am

Blake laughed. "They're pretty good in my opinion. So any bands you like?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 am

A flash of light as time and space bent and several characters were suddenly transported to the house's living room.

Minato, Yukari, Ven, Namine, Xavier, Lia, Bo, Gaige, Red, even Joy who appeared a bit miffed at the sudden summoning.

(All characters availible for interaction)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:57 am

Danza woke up at this spectacle. "Holy hell... What just happened?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next