TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

+11
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
Atlantis_Rising
khfreak358
Aneastin
Militia_927
Malakili007
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics - Page 4 Empty Re: TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:31 am

Rexial: Well, I don't blame you for mistaking something Rekoka says for something really kinky. It's hard to tell, sometimes.
Rekoka: *Cracks her knuckles* 'Scuze me, what did you just say?
Rexial: *Holds up his arms defensively* You use a lot of double entendres, and just generally like to make people feel uncomfortable.
Rekoka: ;P That's 'cuz you're a perverted psycho. I'm part of you, remember?
Rexial: Wh-WHAT!? Come over here, I'll tear your legs off!
Rekoka: You'd just love to touch my legs, wouldn't you?
Rexial: There you go again...!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics - Page 4 Empty Re: TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:38 am

Abel: Laughing This is nuts! Twisted Evil I love it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:41 am

Irono: *walks downstairs with a pumpkin on his head, with a face carved into it* Ugggghh... *plops down on the couch*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:59 am

Minato: *smiles maliciously* Y'know, she's got a point. You damn near tried to seduce me when you were her. *laughs*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am

Rexial: WHAT?! Gh... Gkhghkkhgk! *Falls over, his eyes rolling back into his head, spasming in sheer frustration and rage*
Rekoka: Give him a second.
Rexial: *Back on his feet* GAAAAAAAAAAH! Dammit, I was trying to maintain a disguise! I read your thoughts, and you thought I was Aleri at the time!
Aleri: *Looks at Minato* I'm not... THAT feminine-looking, am I?
Rekoka: *Procures a picture from her handbag (incidentally, on drawn by myself) and shows it to Al* Weeeeeell... take a look.
Aleri: *Looks at it in disbelief, fainting dead away*
Rexial: *Still screaming in rage*
Rekoka: *Giggling at their misery. 'Cuz it's funny.*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:16 am

Minato: I'll admit it. I'm lucky as hell that I have the Wild Card or I probably would've fell for it. THAT would've been awkward.

Xavier: *falls to the floor laughing*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:19 am

Irono: *muffled through the pumpkin* *to Rexial and Aleri* Will you two ladies just shut up for the LOVE of God...
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:41 am

Rexial: GAAAAAAA- *Stops mid-scream* I am an ungodly creature of darkness. Your statement does not apply to me. *Resumes* -AAAAAAAAAHHH!!
Aleri: *Looks up from where he's lying on the floor* Shut up, you're a pumpkin-head. *Falls back unconscious*
Rekoka: You had enough to deal with at the time, since that giant Shadow came out and tried to kill Sam. Maaaaaybe we should've just let him get eaten. It would've saved us a lot of trouble, and it's not like he even got to benefit from it for long before his half-assed amnesia wiped all that character development and Persona power from his scrambled brain.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:06 am

Irono: *takes the pumpkin off and smashes it into the ground* I have no idea where that thing even came from... *pats pockets* Aaand my wallet's gone. F*ck.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:12 am

Minato: *nods* True, if that amnesia wasn't in effect... He might've stayed sane.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 am

Abel: Amnesia? I don't really think that has much to do with someone's personality. After all, the memories might not be there, but people don't change so easily. Ultimately, it's how you're raised. *sinister smile* Which is, of course, why I happen to vary between...extremes. *pulls out a thing of mistletoe and begins looking at people* So, who should I stab with this...?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 am

Minato: *raises an eyebrow* Yeah... No. Don't do that or...

"Karp! Karp!"

Admin: *slaps Abel with a Magikarp and dissappears*

Minato: Yeah, we're not supposed to get violent here unless we're just sparring...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:04 am

Rexial: *Having calmed down enough for coherent speech, but is still grumpy* Well, the thing is, he had a ****ty childhood that MADE NO DAMN SENSE. Apparently, it was just fine until his asshole of a father - who, by the way, is a robot - went and started a war, had his wife try to kill Sam, only for the bastard child to kill her as brutally as he could. And I have no clue why he started the war, but apparently, he wanted to rule the world or something. Did I mention that he was a robot? He also thought a Soma would help him take over the world. I mean, it's an amazing item, don't get me wrong; full HP and SP restoration for a group of four people, that's awesome. But it's not exactly take-over-the-world material.
Rekoka: Well, not to interrupt his rambling, but what Sammy forgot was a life-changing experience. He faced his Shadow, which was all of his repressed emotion given form. Nobody ever faces themself and comes away just as bad as before. Instead of facing himself, he ended up running away, pretending that he was facing it.
Aleri: And that's why he sucks.
Rekoka: Nonono, there are a LOT of reasons for that. We're talking about why he went insane and tried to take over the world, shot Xavier in the leg and kidnapped Lia.
Aleri: Oh.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 am

Abel: *looks around, glaring* WHO THE HELL JUST SLAPPED ME WITH A FISH?! IMMA KNOCK THE FLAB RIGHT OFF YOUR FINGERTIPS!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:08 am

Irono: *slurring weakly as he gets up to go get aspirin* Huh. Some chick at the Halloween party last night was dressed as a Magikarp.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:04 am

Felix: *side-steps Athez, then blasts him with a Scathe*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:56 am

Minato: *laughes* That was Admin. He's an ultra powerful AI installed from beyond the fourth wall. He goofs off alot... But when he means business, he's terrifyingly strong.

*it begins to rain Magikarp outside*

Minato: He's also responsible for this world's ****ed up weather. *facepalm*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Abel: *glare* Evil or Very Mad *sigh* Well, if he's an AI I can hardly do much...dammit! *seems to have calmed down slightly...slightly*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 pm

The entire house changes in a flash. Now, the group is assembled in the dining room with a lavish Thanksgiving feast.

Minato: *facepalm* You gotta be kidding!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Leo: *looks around at the food* Fooooood!

*The roll he grabs bursts into flames*

Leo: Hey!

Eques: Yeah, no, you're not eating till everybodys ready *disappears*

Leo: ...f***king douche

*Leo's Chair bursts in flames, making him fall on his butt*
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Aleri: ...I thought it was Halloween.
Rexial: See, Al, we're moving through space and time at a constantly-changing pace. Then there's real time, which moves at a fixed rate. Usually, we ignore real time, because we almost always move slower. However, since this space is governed by holidays, we just jumped ahead to the next holiday, as it's occurring in real time right now.
Rekoka: That made no sense. Well, if the Halloween celebration's over, I'm out. Gimme a call when Christmastime rolls around. *Shadowmelds out*
Aleri: How strange... Well, since she's even more like you than I am, I imagine you'd both act exactly the same regarding food. Hell, I'm supposed to be your light side, and there's an insane girl inside your head who's closer to being you than I am.
Rexial: Shut up, or I'll stab your head shut myself, and steal your food. *Pulls out and steps away to do warm-up exercizes*
Aleri: The heck are you doing?
Rexial: What's it look like? I haven't had any exercise since Rekoka beat me half to death, and that didn't count. I'm not gonna skimp on any of the food just 'cuz I wasn't warmed up!
Aleri: That... makes no sense. Besides, you're a shadow; You don't have a body to stretch out.
Rexial: Shut up, it makes sense to me, dammit, and that's all that matters. If I fool my mind into thinking it's helping, then my form will be subtly altered accordingly.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Abel: Well, if there's no objection, I'm just gonna go do this. *grabs a gravy boat and starts pouring gravy down his throat*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:50 am

Felix: *pulls out his swords and begins deftly segmenting the turkey*

<Is there a turkey on the table??>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:07 am

<It's Thanksgiving, I hope so...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:10 pm

<Just asking, u kno, don't actually celebrate it here. Anyway, on with the story! Or, rather, what story there is...>

Felix: *continues to deftly carve turkey*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next