TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 35 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:28 am

"So, Joy. How are you feeling now? I really am sorry for being gone so long."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 35 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:43 am

Rexial: *Covers his mouth at the sound of the word "Overrealm"* ...Ugh. That place nausiates me. So much goddamn aura all over the place... I wouldn't mind if it weren't always in my face, like a really obnoxious smell or a piercing screech. Well, I'm not backing out now... *Double-checks his equipment and status*

[HP: 100%]
[Release Level is at Zero - All seals are in place.]
[SP: 100%]
[MP: 100%]
[Status Effect: None]

[Glasses: A colorful pair of glasses that allow their user to see through the Fog, and protect them from the effects of it.]
[Evoker: A gun-shaped device that helps one to summon their Persona. It is not actually neccessary, however.]
[Infinity: A gun that used to be one of the "Eternal Shot" weapons, but was modified by Sukiru to actually be useful... relatively speaking.]
[PDA: A device that functions much like a cell phone. Rexial can use it to call people like Sukiru, check up on the latest report from his castle, and some other things.]
[Org.Coat: A coat worn by Organization XIII members. Rexial has one, for some reason, and has taken a strange liking to it. It protects the wearer from darkness, but... Rexial has no need for such protection, right...?]

Rexial: Okay, pointless stat check done. Ready to go? I'm sure Al can find the guy once we get to the Overrealm. He has magical powers, I'm sure he can get it done. Hell, if it comes down to it, he could just nuke everything until Jack comes out and faces us like a man.
Aleri: T_T I'm not amused.
Rexial: ...Did I say something funny?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 am

Sora: Well, I better get going then, I guess. *leaves*

As Sora walked out the front door, he was greeted by his Gummi Ship, the Kingdom model. He got into the interspace jet and flew off. "Let's see...the Overrealm is that way, right? Oh, hang on! I have Navi-Gs!" He set them to head to the Overrealm and let the auto-pilot do as it would.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:01 am

Rexial: NOVELFORMATGOOOOO!

The swordsman opened a corridor and stepped through, dragging Aleri with him by the arm. They emerged in Sora's ship, dropping neatly into the seats that Donald and Goofy would otherwise have occupied. "...You do know that it's a seperate dimension, right? We have to go through some idiotic bull**** to get there, like open up a rift in space-time or find a gateway that leads to the Overrealm."

"Easy," Al said. "We just fly into that BS portal that Lia half-assedly sealed with her Deus Ex Machina powers of Creation. I can rip that seal a new one easily."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:16 am

Ohanzee reaches his room and opens the door calmly and enters the room then shuts the door behind him, he looks around the messy room and notices the lights turned off, the unmade bed, the dirty cloths strewn about the room, and most importantly his ghillie suit and sniping gear neatly stacked in the corner of the room.

"I should really pick up some time, but that will have to wait." he said as he collected his gear and went into the bathroom to put it on. After a few minuets pass Ohanzee emerges with his ghillie suit on, it takes a few seconds for the ghillie suit to adjust to its environment and make Ohanzee seem completely invisible.

"Shinra may be evil but they know how to make some of the best gear for soldiers." he said while smirking, then he grabs his rifle from the gun rack in his room and slings it around his shoulders, and he watches as the camo on the rifle also blends in with the environment, then he exits the room and heads for the main room.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Sora: *nods* Well, go ahead and do it then.

<I'm switching back and forth depending on how much there is to say. Not much point wasting words in Novel when the action is probably described better in Script.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:31 pm

<Honestly, I kinda forgot we weren't SUPPOSED to use Novel. I mean, we've been in a serious/dramatic arc for a while now, and it's time to finally kill Sammy off for good. When was the last time I wrote in Script?>

Rexial: Yeah, what the hell are you waiting for, Al?
Aleri: ...I can honestly say that I don't know. I feel like it needs to be cooler than just me opening up a portal.
Rexial: Then cut the damn fabric of space-time, that's cool enough!
Aleri: I can't do that.
Rexial: I can, *****. Now watch and be amazed at my kickass powers I got from usurping Chaos himself! *Flickers and appears in the space ahead of the Gummi Ship, summoning Drakus and surrounding himself with a chaotic red aura, slashing at nothingness.*

*Surprisingly, it works; the fabric of reality tears open a little, creating a rift.*

Rexial: *Flickers back into his seat, back to normal* ...I can't believe that worked.
Aleri: Why did we even bother with that, again?
Rexial: Because you were whining about how it wasn't cool enough to open a portal normally.
Aleri: You could've just told me to suck it up and do it anyway! And now we have a rift on our hands.
Sukiruscreen: *Blinks in* Actually, no. That was my handiwork. I remotely opened a gateway to the Overrealm for you.
Rexial: Dammit, so I can't cut space-time?
Sukiruscreen: Yes, just not NEARLY so easily. Didn't you want it to be dramatic?
Rexial: No, that was Al.
Aleri: I didn't really care!
Sukiruscreen: Well, failing as you would have, Rexial, would be boring and lackluster, and only serve to make you look like a fool. Have fun hunting down Jack and killing him. *Blinks out*
Rexial: ...Dammit, my god powers are lame.
Aleri: You ha-
Rexial: Don't ask, they're lame.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Sora: *ignorant of situation* Alright, let's go! *drives Gummi Ship into rift*

<Actually, the format doesn't really matter, we just used script in the beginning because it was easier to read and it wasn't serious enough to require major description.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:28 am

<That was also the intention with Org.XIV. I meant to start off in Script to ease people into it, then switch slowly into Novel. That plan was scrapped almost immediately.>

The Overrealm, a place that had once been ravaged by war. It was almost like a potpourri of various locales from Final Fantasy, mixed together with alien concepts and technology, such as androids, synthetic organisms, and the manipulation of the natural auras that living creatures give off. That manipulation had caused the auras of the people and everything to swell, tainting the energies of the world and even the color of the sky.

Rexial suppressed his gag reflex. "Bleh... So many peoples' energies, trying to force themselves upon me. I don't see how you can stand this place, Al. You can feel all this, too, since you have the same power as I do."

His lighter side gave a shrug and a sigh. "We're not all recluses like you. I, for one, kind of like it. I feel connected to everything, like the Force."

"The Force, only not nearly as ominous or important to the universe." The swordsman wreathed in shadow quipped. Now that Samuel is nothing but another cheap villain, I have no reservations about mercilessly harassing him with words. It's still hard ot believe that he would turn so easily... But, then, he WAS faced with death, and probably decided that he really was evil at his core.

<*Ahem* Sorry for the artistic liscense, but I thought we needed a description of the place as we entered, and that's the impression I got from what we saw of it... only cooler.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:34 am

<I was picturing something kinda like that. Kinda like FFVII, except with more of the cities being like Midgar.>

Sora continued to fly the ship around. "You guys want to go to the ground or do you think it'd be better if we just kept flying?" he asked, thinking they might be better off splitting up. At the same time, though, a Gummi Ship was undoubtedly faster than just walking.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:18 am

A wicked grin crossed Rexial's face. "Heh, let's stick with the ship. I don't wanna miss the opportunity to blindside him with it. ...Actually, that would be easier to accomplish if one person were fighting or talking to him, and the other two rammed his ass into space."

Aleri sighed again, bemoaning Rex's juvenile tactics. "Come ON, do you really think that would work? He'd have to be a total idiot not to see a brightly-colored space ship coming at himm at high speeds in a crapsack world that makes us stick out like a GLOWING sore thumb." His gaze shifted between Sora and Rexial, daring them to state the obvious rebuttal.

Rexial closed his eyes, not bothering to deliver it. "...So, yeah, let's stay in the ship. We can fly around faster than any means of transport this world has to offer, so he can't run. Plus, we can cover ground faster, so Al can do his thing and track the guy down much easier. Just fly over a city and he'll figure out whether or not he's there in a matter of seconds."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:35 am

Sora grinned. "Actually...that's why I had this installed last time I saw Cid." He pressed a button, and the Kingdom Model Gummi Ship transformed into a customized Excalibur Model stealth ship. The ship was equally as aerodynamic, but smaller, and painted entirely in black to match the night sky, and also had Shield-G gummis, as well as a Haste-G on the back. The ship had no weapons, but it was made for stealth, not battle. It had a Flare-G engine, but beyond that was poorly equipped for fighting.

Sora turned around in the captain's chair. "Gotta love Chip and Dale!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:34 am

"I concur." Rexial stated bluntly, pretending to be unimpressed. Aleri was awestruck, though, and making no attempt to hide it.

"...So, where to? Al, feel out any energy signatures that are above the common riffraff. From what I saw, Jack isn't any kind of supersoldier, but it's possible that he is, and just didn't feel the need to make it apparent. The only thing he was good for was sniping, and the ONE TIME sniping worked, Xavier was the one pulling the trig-g-g-guh-gaaaaah... Ugh..." Rexial covered his mouth and whipped out his glasses, putting them on. "S... sorry. The glasses prevent the fog of lies from setting in, and lets me see through it. I guess they also keep me focused enough that I won't pay attention to the overly-artificial auras that so offend me. Al, search."

"Righto." Aleri closed his eyes and began to feel around, trying to find anything that was stronger than the rest. Anything that stuck out, even just a little... "...It's no use. Sorry, I can't find him like that, he's just not far enough ahead of this world to stick out. We'll have to fly above cities and search for his individual consciousness, as per my original idea. Try Figaro, the desert castle, first."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Sora nodded. "Alright," he said, and looked out for...there! A large chunk of absolutely nothing, with a big castle in the middle. He flew straight for it, the large engine making an unusually little amount of noise.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Rexial nodded. "Good."

"Now, if this Figaro is anything like the real thing, it's ruled by King Edgar, and that guy is one seriously talented engineer. If he so much has glimpses this ship, he's liable to try to acquire it and reverse-engineer it. Keep this thing out of sight at all costs while I scan the place." Aleri warned Sora, focusing on the desert castle.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Sora replied, "How would he get the ship? I mean, it's a Gummi Ship. It's kind of a hard thing to steal, especially when one of you guys can just warp in here." He shrugged. "But, if you say so." He flew toward the castle, making sure to stay in places where there were no clouds, so that Excalibur would remain unseen.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:38 pm

This proved annoyingly pointless, since Aleri gave the okay to move on after about five seconds. "Let's make tracks. Er, I mean... nevermind. Let's go, there's two people in the castle who would be worth their salt in any kind of fight, and that would be kings Edgar and Sabin. Move on to Onrac. It should be a city by the ocean, isolated from ost of civilization. I'm betting that Jack is hiding there because it's a pain in the ass to reach by airship, since there's almost nowhere to land, and it takes days on foot from the neartest landing point. Since this is a Gummi Ship, though, we can get down via Save Points, or just Corridors."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 am

Sora: *looks at Aleri* I've never been here before. Which way is that? Maybe you should pilot the ship...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:09 am

"It's better to die on your feet... Than to live on your knees."

Xavier though of those words as he traveled through the city. Citizens separated around him creating a path for him to walk through. All of them appeared hollow, sunken eyes, and dissappointed faces.

The denizens were a mix of all sorts of races, he saw humans, demons, moogles, every humanoid animal he'd ever heard of... cats, dogs, sheep, he even at one point saw a horse. The pure shock of seeing such a creature walk bipedal confused him. All of that was here and they all shared the same sadness.

He knew this air all too well.

Oppression.

Just like Shinra, whoever ruled these people did so with a dirty hand. Aggression and evil were the only things he saw from the guards who regarded him as an equal.

Most of the time, he simply glared at them and told them to get back to work. They would laugh and continue whatever they were doing.

As he moved closer to the spire at the city center, what he assumed was Sammy's HQ, the crime and corruption he had seen before started to get worse. It seemed like a permanent Red Light District, vandalism, petty crimes, drugs... When a girl sauntered up to him smelling of alcohol and propositioned him, Xavier glared at the woman until she backed off.

"This place disgusts me." Xavier groaned rubbing his temples to relieve some pressure.

"Ugh, tell me about it. I thought I wouldn't have to deal with a place like this after Patty and I partnered with Kid. Places like these are where the Thompson sisters made their living." Liz commented, her face shining in the hilt of the handgun on Xavier's right.

"Can we go out and play Sis? Just for a little? I'm getting all cramped in here!" Patty complained as Xavier scared off another prostitute.

"You can have me all night for the right price, sugar." Liz mimed mockingly at Xavier.

Xavier groaned, "Stop that. It's already bad enough as it is!"

Patty smiled devilishly as she sprung to human form wrapping an arm around Xavier, "What you don't think my big sis is good looking?" She glared in jest.

Xavier facepalmed, "Ugh, it's not that. I have someone else. You know that."

Tsubaki, still in her sheath, sweatdropped, "Liz, Patty, stop tormenting the poor guy! We're supposed to be helping him!"

Medusa laughed with a hiss from her staff, "No, that's quite alright! This is hilarious."

Now, Liz transformed standing at Xavier's other side, "You just let the Thompsons take care of you, alright?" She said it with a husk to her voice making Xavier step away from her.

Patty gasped, "Sis! You better be joking!"

Liz clutched her stomach laughing, "Of course, I was joking! I meant we'll escort him... That way those girls will leave Xavier alone till we get out of here."

Xavier nodded, "Alright then does that mean I have to act the part of a drunken soldier?"

Liz nodded, "If I see you sober before we get out of here, I'll just knock you out."

" Errm, kay th-then." Xavier slurred as he stumbled into Patty who was barely able to support his weight.

Liz laughed, "Damn kid, if you hadn't been a soldier, you should've been an actor." She and Patty lifted Xavier slightly as he stumbled about a bit mostly holding himself up.

Tsubaki and Rose laughed in unison, "They're such morons. That has to be the craziest cover I've ever seen... And I work with Black Star."

Rose smiled, her face gleaming from Tsugumari, "Yeah, but at least they're our idiots."

"Touche." Medusa agreed begrudgingly.

-----------------------------------

Joy shrugged, "I'm getting used to seeing you around the house again... It's nice." She commented as she watched Mimi now realizing why the girl had a fish cookie in the first place.

Junior stood up and walked over to the pair, "So, did you talk to anyone else? I think the only thing that's keeping Mimi from taking off is those sardines to be honest..."

-----------------------------------

Fia waited patiently in the living room for Ohanzee, "What is taking that guy so long?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:25 am

Athez smiled and replied, "That would be why I gave them to her." Turning to Lixan, he asked, "Lixan, Mimi is worried about staying here because of her past. Do you think she should stay, even if her past attacks her again?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:26 am

Aleri: Eh, Sora, I hate to break it to you, but all I've seen of this world- barring this trip -was a small archipelago where I nuked a building.
Rexial: And I only saw some ****ty temple to the "Aura Father". Damn place made me sick, glasses or no. Point is, we barely know more than you.
Aleri: Sammy mentioned certain locations, and gave enough details for us to assume that they're the same as the places that they are copies of. Try looking in the upper-right sector of the map, it's likely to be there if there is any sense of geography in this cluster**** of Final Fantasy setpieces.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:43 am

Sora: *shrug* Alright, let's try it. *flies toward said map corner*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:21 am

Ohanzee enters the living room slowly so his gillie suit has time to adjust as he moves, making him seem like he is not there, but instead just a slight blur moving through the living room. He stops just ten feet to Fia's right and calls out to her," I am ready to go when ever you are."

Last edited by Aneastin on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikari Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 am

((I like really have no idea where I ended so here goes...)

"What to do... what to do..." Sure her room was totally cool, but could she trust these people? Did they feel no fear at all? Whether there were noises outside her door or not, she couldn't hear. Her thoughts in her brain overpowered everything else. "Well, I have nowhere else to go, so I should thank them for their hospitality once again." Stepping to the door, and opening slowly, she sees...
Hikari
Hikari
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Junior, Athez, Mimi, and Joy were in the hallway just outside of Hikari's room. Junior sprung to his feet as he felt her presence, "Another Reaper?" He summoned his scythe and held it high in a friendly gesture, "Who are you?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next