TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 16 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 am

Bataia woke up, and immediately grabbed her head and said,"My head...Oh no..." She then proceeded to vomit clear bile, and passed out again.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 16 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:38 am

Nexus: *smells something weird* ...smells like... vomit. Then again, lot's of things around here smell like vomit. ...Oh well. *keeps eating*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 am

<I would have sent somebody less awkward to deal with the situation, but Aleri and Kiel would have had awkwardness with the naked part. Laku, at least, is focusing on the actual problem, or at least the symptoms of it.>

Laku really didn't know how to respond. She was no medic, she didn't know White Magic or anything like it. Simple First-Aid was beyond her grasp. Who around here would be able to help? That Minato person earlier? He didn't look like a healer. Or a fighter. The people who had rescued her were all fighters, she was certain of that.

Perhaps the creature following her could help. She turned to the... "Kuriboh" that Minat had summoned. "Is there anythign you can do to help?" She pleaded.

<It is to be noted that, no, she has no clue that half the people in the house can use healing. Or that there are probably healing potions in a nearby cupboard. And really, who would think Aleri or Sammy could use healing magic, just by looking at them?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:55 am

Felix: *is walking by the door and smells the vomit, almost throwing up himself* By the Nine that stinks! *he slightly opens the door, so Laku can hear his voice* Everything OK in here?
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:56 am

Laku: N-no, she's unconscious and vomiting! Help her!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:10 am

Bataia then began to choke on the bile, and in was in desperate need of mental assistance. Meanwhile, Jack smelt the vomit, and said,"The hell? Well, time to investigate." He walked towards the bathroom and saw Bataia. He was in shock. He stared at Laku and said,"Don't just ****ing stand there, CALL 911!"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:13 am

Laku... had no idea how to respond to that. "Wh-what will yelling a bunch of numbers do!? She needs help!" The girl hit Bataia on the back to try and clear her throat, the only thing she could really think to do.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:18 am

"Dolala!" The creature yelped and Alice pulled herself from Bataia's shadow.

Alice nodded calmly, "Give me space! Minato gave me some white magic for times like these!"

Naomi appeared at her sister's side, giving her what she ordered as Alice knelt next to Laku, "What are her symptoms?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:24 am

"Loss of consciousness and vomiting..." Laku muttered, then repeated in a clearer tone.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:28 am

"Alright," Alice retrieved a small medicinal bead from hyperspace as she conjured a Diarama skill in her other hand. She pressed the spell to Bataia's throat clearing it as she forced the revival bead into her mouth. The magic of the medicine seemingly automatically acting beneficially with her white magic.

<Just as a reference, my P3 Alice actually knows Mediarama so by my standards TITAL Alice is ill equipped. XD>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:32 am

Bataia woke up, and coughed a little bit, and blinked. She covered herself up, and said to Alice,"Who...are you?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:06 pm

"Death, " The girl smiled eeriely, "your time has not yet come." With that statement, she dissapeared into Bataia's shadow.

Naomi nodded and walked away silently.

--------------

Minato regarded Felix as he sat down next to Ven, "It's been awhile."

Ven nodded as he handed Minato a plate of food, "We've all been busy. You know, there's a rumor circulating through town about you. Apparently, you're a barrier between Darkness and Night."

Minato nodded, "I am. At least, some of my latent energy. It's called the Great Seal. It prevents Erebus and Nyx from meeting and causing the Fall. The end of humanity as we know it."

Ven looked at the wild card with a bit of shock, "Wait. You **** people up on a regular basis... And you're not at full power? You divert energy to keep the Seal running."

Minato nodded, "Exactly." He smiled, "So, tell me about your escapades in the last few months."

Ven smirked, "Well, last week I went to this place called Synthisle. It's this rustic Middle Ages place right? But, it's got tech too. And a guy a little younger than you is running the whole show. They call him King Willright."

Minato smiled, "Sounds like an interesting place."

Ven nodded, "Yeah, the kid's a total bad***. He called me there to help with a heartless infestation in the woods. Took us two hours to cover what had to be 50 miles... And he kept pace with me the entire way."

Minato laughed as he bit into the rib he'd picked up, "Damn."

-------------------

Xavier led the group to the opening of the pagoda. As they as ascended the stairs, the trio heard music... A man sat in the center of the room, a hood over his face playing an odd stringed instrument, a sitar.

"Ah, you made it past my gaurdians. Very good, I apologize in advance for the gaurds... I needed to test you." The man chuckled under his hood.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Bataia shuddered at the thought of dying. She walked to her room, and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, in a dark field, the demon from the forest was with a few others. He created a hologram of the house. He then said,"Midori lives there. We must pierce through their defense, and kill this vile cretin!" The other demons nodded and said two single words.

"Hail Netheron!"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Aleri was sitting nearby, and raised his head at the mention of 'King Willright'. "Huh, sounds familiar. But I'm pretty sure I've never heard of him before... I'd have gone and checked out any rumor like that. Minato, thanks for clearing that up abo0ut the Great Seal. Rexial was wondering why Nyx wasn't killing us, if you're still here."

<Mystery solved: Minato is just that badass. He can hold the Great Seal with just a portion of his energy.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:31 pm

<Switching to Novel. As if it weren't obvious by the following post.>

A voice echoed in Roxas's head. Yes....kill more. Use your rage and hate...

Roxas, still cloaked, looked around the cave. "Who's there?"

Nobody's THERE. I'm right here.

"Stop talking in riddles! Who are you?"

You should know better than anyone who I am.

"Answer my question!"

But you already know.

"If I knew, I wouldn't be asking! Tell me who you are!"

Well, I'm someone you know. I'm... "...you." Roxas watched as an image of himself stepped out from the cloak, dressed in the very same black coat. His hood was down, and he was glaring. "Don't tell me you don't recognize me."

Roxas stared. "If you're me...then who am I?"

The image replied, "The other side."

"What are you talking about?!"

The image smiled, looking almost evil. "I'm the better half of you. The stronger half. Anger, hate, wrath, every emotion that gives you strength. You're the other side. That happy kid who thinks he's from Twilight Town. The one who grew up like any other kid could. The one that can only fight with toys."

Roxas looked at his Keyblades. "That doesn't make sense!"

The fake Roxas summoned two Keyblades, leaving the real Roxas with nothing. "Doesn't it? Then why can I do this?" The cave swam around the two, ending up on a Heart Station, with a picture of Roxas on it, as well as the faces of Xion, Axel, and Sora.

Roxas looked around. "Where are we?"

The fake smirked. "Your heart."

"I...I don't have a heart! I'm a Nobody!"

"Oh? Then YOU tell me where we are."

"I...don't know..."

"Exactly. And that's why you're weak. And why you need to disappear." The fake dashed at Roxas, Keyblades in an X formation.

Roxas threw up his hands in defense, though it would do no good against a Keyblade. Then...

"Huh?"

"WHAT?!"

The Keyblade appeared in Roxas's hands. The Kingdom Key. Roxas stared at it for a second, then adopted his battle stance. "I'm not weak," he said. "And I'll prove it."

The dual-wielding Roxas stared at the real one. "Try all you want, I'm still better than you!" The fake adopted his own battle stance, identical to the one Roxas used when wielding two Keyblades. The fight was about to begin.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:36 pm

<Gentlemen and assorted not to interupt but whats going on, i cant make heads nor tales of the back posts so i was wondering if one of you could explane to me plz what's happening and i know i mispelled many words im woking on that.>
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:54 pm

<Roxas was training in a cave prior to my post. And continuing from there...>

The fake Roxas charged at the real one, who caught the Keyblades, locking them with his own, and pushed the fake back. "You're gonna have to do better than that."

"I guess I will," replied the fake. "I'll have to do better than you ever did. Then again, that's not much."

"What are you talking about?"

"In your year of life, what did you actually accomplish? Or even since then, what have you done?"

"I stopped Xemnas, through Sora!"

"Oh, really? But was that your accomplishment? Of course not. What else do you think you've done?"

"I was in the Organization, is that what you're getting at?"

"Bingo. And you left. Because you were mad. I'm that side of you. The side that left the Organization."

"That isn't true! I left because I needed to find Xion!"

"And because you were sick of being kept in the dark. You were mad at the entire organization. Saïx, Xemnas, Xigbar, even Axel. Your best friend. And then what did Sora do? He eliminated all of them. Do you know what they wanted? They wanted Hearts. And you, through Sora, killed them."

"Their methods were wrong!" yelled Roxas, getting angry.

The fake chuckled. "How do you know that? You didn't let them explain. You left."

"I...I just know, okay! Shut up!"

"You don't even know. You don't know me, you don't know yourself, you don't know anything."

"You're everything that's wrong with me! I'd never turn on my friends!" Roxas threw off his coat. "And to prove it, I'm gonna waste you." He glared at his "other side".

The fake smirked. "Good. Now you're getting mad. Give me more power, go ahead. Tch. Grow up. You're just like me. You know it. You're like me, but weaker. Now, die." The fake once again charged, swinging his Keyblades across each other.

Roxas jumped back, then up, and swung down at the fake, who spun and deflected Roxas's attack. Roxas, in turn, spun again, the opposite way, and swung for the fake's neck. Oblivion blocked his strike.

Roxas jumped back.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:55 pm

< I'll take that as a no on the explanation. ok then>
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 pm

<Roxas was training, because, well, he had nothing better to do. Then he came home, wolfed something down, went to a cave, started training, and was suddenly interrupted by a fake Roxas. Sam and Nebula introduced some new characters, one of which is awkward and the other of which has just recovered from some weird medical thing in the bathroom, and they are now discussing Minato. As far as everyone else goes, I don't know, I haven't been following.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 pm

< ok thanks for exlpaning and srry for interupting you training/battle thing.by the way do you know when the posting should pick up im bored>
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:10 pm

<Dunno. Riku and Xile are also in RG about now, but posting should pick up if more people come on...

*psst* Guys! That's your cue!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 pm

<one more thing just out of sheer wondering why dont you list the tital characters like the rest of the forum dwellers? dont get me wrong i could care less why you dont but figured i ask.>
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 pm

<*shrug* It used to change a lot, so I just took that part out because I didn't feel like editing it constantly. Since I stopped doing that, I've been too lazy to put it back.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 pm

<Fair enough, actualy seems quite logical you guys could realy just make another page like the character creation page and rule out that signiture list all together>
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:22 pm

<Well as far as bob and I...Alexei, Xavier, and Saeko are in a pagoda on a side plot>

Alexei looked warily upon the man with the sitar. He turned his gaze to Xavier, who seemed to have the same premonition. Alexei turned back to the stranger and crossed his arms, hiding his hands from view, as his left grabbed Bogatir's strap, ready for action upon command.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next