TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 10 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Wait, they just now stopped making them? Seriously? Damn.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 10 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 am

...Haar? I'm sorry, what? Since when would I even consider getting rid of mine? You should know, there are some thoughts so absurd that they don't cross my mind.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:11 am

Oh, really? Then why exactly didn't you say it would live on in your house, mm~?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:20 am

Haar, it was implied, don't be a smart-a**.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:24 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:
RIP, Playstation 2. You shall live on in our hearts, minds, and our sore, sore thumbs.

Actually this part right here implies the EXACT opposite. so yea....Haar has a point there.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:31 am

Malakili007 wrote:
NebulaGregarZX wrote:
RIP, Playstation 2. You shall live on in our hearts, minds, and our sore, sore thumbs.

Actually this part right here implies the EXACT opposite. so yea....Haar has a point there.

...I don't need your help, of all people...besides, that's exactly what I said.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 am

Im not HELPING YOU I'm shutting twisted up......I could care LESS about you right now
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 am

...We have a lot of mutual peeves, huh?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:51 am

...Apparently.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:20 am

...Jeez, relentless much?
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 am

Sir, you haven't seen relentless.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:33 am

And I don't want to. I'm going through a cycle of improvement to my writing, as well as myself, so just take what I post with a grain of salt.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:38 am

...? Define "Cycle"...

Betcha thought I was gonna say "improvement" didn'tcha? Nah, I'm willing to take it for now, but...really, though, what does "Cycle" mean in this case?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:54 am

Improvement to good writing to writers block to bad writing, repeat until writers block stops happening.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:34 pm

When I get writer's block, I tend to look at anime/manga and try to get some ideas from there. It's better than writing badly, which just gets people pissed off.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Malakili007 wrote:Im not HELPING YOU I'm shutting twisted up......I could care LESS about you right now

And just like you two have peeves, I feel I must address one of my own here. The phrase is "couldn't" care less. Saying you could care less implies that you do care.

Grammar nazi, douchebag, or both? You make the call!
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Actually, saying "could care less" implies sarcasm, meaning that truly he couldn't. So...I guess everyone here's a bit of a grammar nazi/douchebag/both.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:51 am

While Haar is right.....so is kh.... I MEANT to imply that I COULD care less and therefore did in fact care SOME.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Got KH DDD and Pokemon White 2 yesterday.

SO MUCH AWESOME. Very Happy
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:35 am

Okay can anybody tell me why my elite Xbox controller loses connection every time I fire my damn gun in Borderlands 2! Because its effecting my gameplay and my shots
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 am

The word is *affecting. To affect something means to do something. An effect is what something does.

Anyway, have you tried anything with batteries? Maybe the button has some dust in it or something? I'd try new batteries first, then just replace the thing if you don't know how to work with the wires.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 am

Batteries are totally full,so ill check the button I guess
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Okay after an hour or so I have ALMOST completed this little project of mine.... I told Zelda I would share this with him when I had it a bit more complete and thought some of the rest of you might be interested to see it too.....but I digress, so without further ado....

I present to you.......MY BACKLOGGERY (minus the Atari)

http://backloggery.com/malakili007
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Question: Am I safe in assuming that a fair number of the unfinished games were because the games themselves weren't exactly good?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Nope your not.

Very few actually......if ANY....the main reason is TIME....or a lack thereof
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next