TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back.

+7
Haar_Dragon
greeneggsandSAM
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
NebulaGregarZX
khfreak358
XGeass
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back. Empty I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back.

Post  XGeass Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:43 am

XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back. Empty Re: I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back.

Post  khfreak358 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:17 am

I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back. PLCHn

There is a God. And his name is Tom.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back. Empty Re: I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back.

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:32 pm

Wait... Really? You're not kidding? Because it IS April Fools' Day, and just for using this as a joke, I'm gonna kill you...

T^T
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Nebula, this topic went up yesterday. Also, I'm pretty sure the only way he could have faked that video is with a recording, and I don't think Tom's ever made a Tommy Wiseau joke before.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Please be real!!! or somebodies gonna get hurt and it might be Aleri!
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Wait... Really? You're not kidding? Because it IS April Fools' Day, and just for using this as a joke, I'm gonna kill you...

T^T

It was real I was the whole thing, and it better not have just been for April Fools Day if so I am going to go and kill who ever in adult swim thought that it would be funny to do that.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Aleri: Eques, shut up.
Rexial: Yeah, nobody CARES if Al gets hurt.
Aleri: Yea- wait, what?

...If it's real, then could you please put up a LINK instead of relying on embedded videos? I can't view it.

And the records state that XGeass posted the topic TODAY. Like, a little before noon. Which, uh, can't really be true... I must be looking at it wrong.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:32 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Aleri: Eques, shut up.
Rexial: Yeah, nobody CARES if Al gets hurt.
Aleri: Yea- wait, what?

...If it's real, then could you please put up a LINK instead of relying on embedded videos? I can't view it.

And the records state that XGeass posted the topic TODAY. Like, a little before noon. Which, uh, can't really be true... I must be looking at it wrong.
I posted it alittle bit before 1 AM.
Link to the first video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTXbwFiU5c&feature=g-u-u&context=G295fa7fFUAAAAAAAAAA
New links I found.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfgRj_9u40U&feature=relmfu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbovoZRdiCQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMzi0idILbM&feature=related
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:38 am

Yes, it happened.

Search for it. It happened. I still have Bleach, Trigun, half of Sub Base on my DVR.

Also Astro Boy and Gigantor, which don't matter, but still.

I couldn't record everything because I didn't know until Durarara usually cones on, I didn't record anything else.

I only record Bleach and FMA: BH. Which became DBZ.

But when Durarara was supposed to come on, it was Gunfam Wings, which u forgot to record.

Had to wait until Trigun to record the rest.

They gave Mass Effect 3 8.5/10
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:19 am

Okay, I'm watching Bleach right now and, there appears to be no Toonami. They teased us. **** you, Adult Swim. **** you in the ass.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:59 am

The adult swim twitter said to stay tuned for updates on Toonami. Calm your ass.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:08 am

Huh. Never thought I'd hear Sam say calm your ass. Meh. Still though.... If Toonami doesn't reappear, I'm kicking Krillin's ass!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Meh, i try to keep profanity to a minimum on the web... unless it's 4chan. XD
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:25 am

Sammy.Just Sammy. wrote:The adult swim twitter said to stay tuned for updates on Toonami. Calm your ass.

I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back. B7lxg

Don't talk to me about calm, boy.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 am

khfreak358 wrote:
Sammy.Just Sammy. wrote:The adult swim twitter said to stay tuned for updates on Toonami. Calm your ass.

I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back. B7lxg

Don't talk to me about calm, boy.

Ya you look very calm right now unlike me who figrts reaction to not having toonami this week was torture and kill.....no not kill death is to good for them they have to suffer......THEY MUST KNOW THE FURY THAT HAVE UNLEASHED, SLAUGHTERSLAUGHTERSLAUGHTERSLAUGHTERSLAUGHTERSLAUGHTERSLAUGHTER...........well you get the picture. >_>

Last edited by XGeass on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:25 am

I'm sorry, but did you just say "the furry that they have unleashed"? I did not realize that lack of Toonami could unlock one's inner furry. It's interesting, actually.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:04 am

khfreak358 wrote:I'm sorry, but did you just say "the furry that they have unleashed"? I did not realize that lack of Toonami could unlock one's inner furry. It's interesting, actually.

I think i have died and gone to heaven.............Toonami is back. 6yh9q9

You know what I meant.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:11 am

XGeass wrote:Ya you look very colm right now unlike me who figrts reaction to not having toonami this week was torture and kill

Actually, his first reaction was rape.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:28 am

I never said that. I said "**** you up the ass". Whether or not said anal ****age is of Adult Swim's own free will is completely up to them. I'm sick.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 am

Meh, when I think of f*cking, I automatically think of rape...But in any case, your first instict was intercourse. Coitus. Use of the reproductive organs. Sex. Do you have something against Toonami?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:02 pm

No. I merely understand that being ass-****ed hurts. I wish for my oppressors to be in pain. You don't **** with the Freak. Emphasis on with.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:40 pm

But why would it hurt if it were voluntary? And if it were involutary, that would mean you initated it. So rape. And are you really willing to give up your virginity (Assuming you still have it) over Japanese TV easily found on the internet?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 pm

............ Oh, go rape your mother!
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 pm

How do you think I was born?

...Ew.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sun May 27, 2012 4:52 pm

So. Toonami. Is. Back. Bitches.

Who else watched it last night?

Line up:
Bleach
Deadman Wonderland
Casshern Sins
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Cowboy Bebop

All in all a good lineup IMO. Personally I will most likely be watching for Deadman Wonderland and Casshern because I've seen the crap out of the others (save Brotherhood because I want to rewatch FMA all the way through before I start brotherhood), though I'll likely leave the tv on all the way through.

Thoughts? Opinons? Rages for missing it?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next