TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:03 am

Rexial: Shadows aren't genetic, they're just the repressed part of your personality. Genes have ZERO to do with it. It's just an illusion... he probably doesn't even know about your repressed emotions!

[Sammy has gained a little of Rexial's sympathy...]

<Sammy, you COULD encounter your Shadow, but now is not the best time. Like that overly-catchy outro/credits sequence for School Rumble says: "The most important thing would have to be... timing" Or something to that effect.
It WOULD be badass to encounter our Shadows, but we need to think that kind of thing through. And YOU need to see some Persona 4 before you attempt it. Or, at least, a Persona game. I like what I've seen of P4 so far.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:16 am

<im thinking of ideas to encounter Sammy's Shadow... Do they have names?>

Sammy: We need to kill Nokir! If he finds the medicine, Yukari's screwed!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:18 am

Minato: *nods* A Shadow is a Persona. They are one and the same however... *summons Orpheus*

Orpheus: A Persona is the person's inner self once it has been accepted and takes on the form of a mythical being. I, represent Minato in his most natural form, neutrality. That is why I manifest as Orpheus of the Fool Arcana. *is dismissed and replaced by Alice*

Alice: While I, represent big bro when he is angriest, I am Alice of the Death Arcana because I represent his inner hatred. *is dismissed and replaced by Daisoujou*

Daisoujou: However... having more than one persona is incredibly rare. There are only four others still alive that posess the same power as Minato in this universe. I, represent Minato's elder wisdom as Daisoujou of the Hierophant Arcana.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:21 am

Rexial: Relax, we won't let him get to it. We'll kick their asses and be home in time for lunch. But if we have this many people, we can't move as fast... Trust me, it doesn't matter if you guys can all keep up, or even if you're faster. You'll slow us down. It WILL happen.

<Shadows are just referred to as "Shadow [____]". Well, unless you count the minor enemies you encounter. The Persona, however, is named, and they tend to be somewhat humanoid, but not always (See: Slime).>
<On another note: I was right about the location! Awesome! But we should always have confirmation from Bob before we do anything that involves Persona.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:31 am

<Yeah, Shadow's are simply named like nebula said like Shadow Minato for example(which by the way would **** everyone over because they're CONSIDERABLY stronger than thier counterparts.) Also, any other shadow fall under Familys which are usually the same arcana... then given a title before thier family name to mark what color or how strong they are i.e. the Maya family has Cowardly Maya, Bigoted Maya, and Merciless Maya and so on to denote the mask it's wearing which marks its Arcana.

And Nebula... the NORMAL personas are usually humanoid... there's one persona infamous among the fan base because it's rather... phallic in nature... Mara *shudders*>

Minato: All we can do for now is move forward, i can't portal us out from here so we'll have to visit my pal Igor. Just follow me. *turns and walks*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:37 am

Rexial: Huh, sounds creepy. I bet he's some kinda mad scientist with a hunchback... and he's really creepy. I doubt I'll have to sign any legal documents, at least. And one more thing... *Flickers behind Xiruk and kicks him* I can't believe that you wield Darkness, but can't accept distorted logic. I mean, Darkness is about the unknown, and distortion of reality, and all that. We don't USE regular logic
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 am

Minato: I'm telling you right now... He's a little odd but he means well... *mutters* I REALLY hope Elizabeth is out on an errand...*/muttering*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 am

<ok, got it.>

Sammy: Let's quickly hurry preparations up. I fought Nokir once, so if history repeats itself, expect extremely strong magic and lethal CQC and a will to complete his goal, even if it means death
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:57 am

Rexial: *Dark grin* He'll get the death part, but his goal is out of reach, as long as we're on the clock. And, uh... I guess I'm used to creepy-looking dudes who mean well.

<So, Elizabeth is Igor's current assistant? Not Margaret? Hm.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:01 am

<Well, it's all based around Jungian Psychology. The Velvet Room assitant changes based on the Wild Card because they are the Wild Card's Animus which (for a male Wild Card) is their feminine side, given form to help them strengthen bonds with women and help them understand females in general.>

Minato: *walks onward* He sure as hell will. *Lucifer looms over Minato's shoulder, the imposing fallen one is absolutely terrifying with the smirk he has on his face*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:06 am

Sammy: Does Igor have any knowledge of strengthening weaponry such as the blades me and Jessie wield?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:07 am

Xiruk: *grabs Rexial's foot* I am a Nobody. While I use the power of Darkness, I, like all Nobodies, represent the power of Nothingness. I have no control over it, but that is what I represent. You'd do well to remember that. *releases Rex's foot*

Riku: We should probably follow Minato, huh?

Sora: Agreed.

All 3: *do so*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:14 am

Sammy: Shion, Mion, Keichi, you're dismissed.

The 3: *teleports to the house*

Jessie: Let's Go. *follows Minato*

Sammy: *does the same*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 am

Rexial: *Ignoring Xiruk, his foot having phased through his hand, rather than being grabbed* Sammy, I doubt the guy does weapons. You really ought to strengthen what's inside you before you look for weapon upgrades.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:23 am

Sora: *whistling* So...

Xiruk: *chuckin' knives at stuff*

Riku: Would you STOP that, you're gonna kill someone!

Xiruk: Please, I'd only kill stupid pe--point taken.

Riku: Hey, Xiruk?

Xiruk: Mm?

Riku: You're still a douche. *Throws dart at Xiruk's chest*

Xiruk: you, sir, are-*hit in the chest by a dart* *falls unconscious*

Riku: Can we leave him here? Please?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:30 am

Rexial: We can leave him here, IF we put stakes through every joint in his body to keep him down. The bastard'll just shrug it off, otherwise.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:35 am

Sammy: ...

(flashback to hell)

Drake: Samuel! Such a fitting name! Others seem to drop like flies around you!

(in the VR)

Sammy: Minato... what did Drake mean by others seem to drop like flies around me?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:36 am

Riku: No, I don't think he will...*throws a Batman vs. Dracula DVD at Rexial* I decided to watch that while no one was looking. You might not want to tell Batman his security doesn't work too well against us...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:46 am

Minato:He... wasn't referring to you. *summons Samael* He was referring to this persona, Samael. His name is similar to yours and he's of the death Arcana. He's also a harbinger of death. *dismisses Samael*

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/index.php?title=Samael&image=Samael-png
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:52 am

Rexial: *Catches the DVD* Huh. Too bad the monitors back at my castle don't have a DVD player.

[Help]
[>Wheras you have to be careful to stay in Aleri's good books and not create a bad name for yourself, Rexial is uncharacteristically sympathetic to Sammy. He starts off with a neutral opinion, and is more understanding, making it easier to have a high sync rate with him.]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:24 am

Minato: And... we're almost there. *gestures to the blue door ahead of the group*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:26 am

Rexial: ...What door?

<Uh, problem is, only Minato can see the door, isn't that right? Janpei and Yukari looked like him like he was crazy when he tried telling them about it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:39 am

<Yeah, the Wild Card can make the door visible and tangible to people whenever he feels like it. Course it's never really explained WHY, some people see it... most don't.>

Minato: Tch, neverming the door to the Velvet Room is touchy like that.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:47 am

Rexial: ...Oh, I see it now. Weird.

<Lesson 1 of Persona: The Main Character is a Wild Card- a Zero. He can hold multiple Personae/Personas, while most only have one. The MC is always given the position of Team Leader. He can go into the Velvet Room to talk with Igor and his lady assistant, and can fuse Personae together to make newer, more powerful ones.
...I'll probably be giving random Persona info occasionally, for Sammy's benefit. And Haar's.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:51 am

<Lesson 1 of Persona 3 and 4(the one's that make logical sense) you mean Nebula. Persona and the both different Persona 2's had more than one Wild Card. And Persona 2: Eternal Punishment's final boss was Adolf Hitler. I AM NOT **TTING YOU. ADOLF. HITLER.The first two games of the series make zero sense...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next