TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:02 am

Sammy: I FEEL NOTHING FROM THAT PUNCH. *is all serious*

Jessie: Niiice...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Xiruk: Maybe that's because I broke your nose? *shows Sammy blood-coated knuckles* That tends to make people numb.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Sammy:...Touché.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Rexial: I'M the only one who's going to hurt our team. It's MY job to grant you an amazing victory, at the cost of your dignity, sanity, and possibly your munny. Sammy, I'm don't know you well enough to have much of a desire to mangle you. Jessie, I get that you were in a berserk rage, and Sierra was being a *****. Riku, you're a badass. Minato, you're a little creepy-looking, but you ARE the Leader of our team, assigned to make all necessary decisions. But YOU, Xiruk, are sitting right in my mental range for people I would be happy to tear apart.

<Side note: In Japan, they actually call Munny, in plural, Munnies. Seriously, look at the menu screen in Days in the Jap version. Curiously, while we say "Heart Points" they say "Heart Point". Strange.>
<I checked out the guy's P3 LP... Now I know what Minato looks like, and Yukari. Huh, I thought they would be older.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Xiruk: And I would love to see you try.

Riku: Okay, seriously. I'll be RIGHT BACK. *DCs elsewhere*
<Elsewhere>
Riku: *emerges from DC* Whereisitwhereisitwhereisit...Here! *picks up dart* This ought to do it! *DCs back*
<back>
Riku: *holds up dart* YOU *points to Xiruk* Need to either shut the f*ck up or have me jam this dart right into your bloodthirsty little neck.

Xiruk: Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try!

Riku: I did the math bro. You're only 95% as good a fighter as me. Not good enough.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Sammy: Yay! Rexial doesn't wanna maim me!

Jessie: Good for you.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Rexial: Yeah, and a dumb bloodsucker who's a shade below Riku? Not a match for him, especially if Riku has both weapons, or if I'M here to help out. *Turns to Sammy* Don't get too happy, you're on probation for sleeping with Sierra and making Naomi blow up and try to kill us all.

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Xiruk: *to Riku* You wanna test that theory?!

Riku: It's no theory. *summons both weapons* Not when I can just do this, and now you can't do anything.

Xiruk: Sh*t! I hate it when you do that!

Riku: I know. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to blackmail Sora into coming with us.

Xiruk: Isn't that illegal?

Riku: Do you care?

Xiruk: I kinda do.

Riku: Who are you, the cop?

Xiruk: Uh... *scribbles a police badge onto a piece of paper* Yes.

Riku: ........................... *tears paper badge in half* Not anymore. I'll be right back. *DCs to house*
<House>
Riku: *DCs in* SORA! GET HERE!

Sora: *appears in a flash of light* You called?

Riku: Gah! Since when can you do that?

Sora: Since about two seconds ago.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Sammy: Riku, i'd be willing to help with--
Jessie: Shut up, im learning a new SynthTech... Power Transfer! *some how copies the team's abilities to another*I think you can modify the abilites...

Sammy: So Minato can go Gate 14 on my ass... and I can use Personas? Sweet!

Jessie: It's temporary, though.

Shion: I sense someone... no, two people.

(a 45 year old man that looks like an older Sammy and a boy Sammy's age and a bit taller than Sammy, about 6'8 appear)

Sammy: I know them! The old koop's my scumbag dad, and the boy's an old psycho classmate!

Sammy's Dad: Please, come back home...

Sammy: What, so you can put me into slave labor... Nokir?

Adam: *Teleports to jessie, placing a knife to her throat* Do as he says, or she gets it!

Jessie:...*kicks Adam in the face, releasing the grip* I was a varsity cheerleader my freshman year in high school!

Shion: Nice.

Mion:...Los Regales! *creates 2 lines of Aura, spinning them to create two extremely fancy blades*

Shion: Leviathan's Fangs! *generates her Katanas*

Keichi: Paranoia! *generates a bigass billhook* Fear! *generates a war axe*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Rexial: Uh, first of all, my abilities SUCK when copied. They are all designed to work for my exact body type, and will not even be a fraction as effective when used by anybody who ISN'T my body type. And even if you had my body type, it's impossible to be that way AND have the same physical power, unless you ARE me. And all my dark abilities? They require precise knowledge to get right, and that knowledge can't be found in simple analysis. It has to be felt... And on top of all that, I am Absolute Darkness. It's impossible to fake that. Furthermore- Wait, when the hell did you guys get here?! Go home! *Summons Drakus and flickers next to Adam, planting his foot onto his back, his dark blade to his head* Interrupt me, and I'll **** you up good. So... About Personas. You can't copy them, they come from Minato's soul. You would have to have his soul to use his Personas. And to use a Persona? Well, it varies... but I found that one way is to face your Shadow, all your repressed emotions made manifest. And you can't find your Shadow in this realm. Well, I don't THINK you can... Minato, is this place inside a TV?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Xiruk: Oh! Idea! *summons Soul Eater* We kill them. *stabs them*
<house>
Riku: Riiiiight. Anyway, I know what you did last night.

Sora: Huh?

Riku: Don't play dumb! I know you slept with Insert Blackmail Name Here!

Sora: Who?

Riku: ...Oh, whatever, screw this. *bitchslaps Sora into DC* There. *enters DC*
<With the group>
Sora: *falls out of DC*

Riku: *walks out of DC* I'm back. And I brought Sora.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 pm

BGVoice: Moooore Party Members!
Rexial: O_o Who was that?! Bah, no matter. Minato, please confirm that Sammy cannot encounter his Shadow here, or else I have the feeling that, in some bull**** turn of events, it'll show up, he'll have to rely on us to beat it down, then he'll get his Persona.

<You know, I have a VERY vague guess as to where they are... Is it the place you go through to reach the Velvet Room?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Xiruk: Rex, please use some shred of logic. How in the HELL would we be inside a TV?

Riku: *bitchslaps Xiruk* Do you not realize

Me: *warps in* That there is no logic in this universe?

Riku: ...Why?

Me: Because I can. *warps out* And because you still haven't fixed that hole in the fourth wall. Ya might wanna do that, gaiz.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Adam: *teleports, then dropkicks Rexial* Shadow... it feels so... *turns into Sammy's Shadow* deja vu like! *begins to choke Sammy*

Jessie: Gate 7! *enters an enhanced form,cracks Adams head, releasing the grip on Sammy*

Nokir: Time to back out! If I read Minato's thoughts correctly, they're looking for medicine for someone named Yukari... if i can get it, i can get my scientists to alter it into a superbeing potion and rule the OverRealm and ALL WORLDS! *laughs kinda like a even more psycho Kefka, begins to leave and begin to search *

Shion: Minato,Jessie, Sammy! Go after Nokir, he's trying to get the medicine!

Sammy: On it!

Jessie: Right!

Last edited by Sammy.Just Sammy. on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Xiruk: *sigh* At least pose a challenge. *blows them up*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Adam: *absorbs the attack, turns into a Shadow Core Demon, kicks Xiruk in the neck*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Rexial: *Is unable to protect Xiruk, as he is clutching his head from being dropkicked* You bull****ting... *Points Drakus at Adam and snarls* I'll tear you apart! *Flickers behind Xiruk and throws a Kougenjin* >Xiruk, just evade his attack and we'll be set!<

<Uh, Sammy? You have exhibited NO knowledge of Persona. Don't ****ing use a power or concept that has only been briefly and partially explained to you. People DO NOT turn into other peoples' Shadows, and Shadows don't pretend to be other people.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 pm

<i know... i fail ;_; but i have a plan to make it work>

Jessie: My analysis shows that Adam is Sammy's Shadow through genetic modification.

<i know, poor plot...>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 pm

<That's...totally not how that works.>
Xiruk: *backflips over Rexial* >How's that?<
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:33 pm

<i know, damnit! i have a flashback in mind after this plot>

Sammy: Nokir's gonna die FOR SURE THIS TIME.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 pm

<Yeah... One moment please. I'm mobile but will be on my laptop in a moment. Until then, WAIT.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:48 pm

<Yeahsurewhatever>
Xiruk: Can you maybe, I dunno, WAIT FOR REX'S ATTACK TO GO THROUGH?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 pm

<*cough* Alright, so here's the my response to the stuff that's been happening.

1.The Wild Card IS tranferrable but only if the person holding it was to die. Then, it would transfer to the person closest to thier heart when they kicked the bucket (for Minato in this RP, this would be Yukari)

2. Personas in general cannot be transferred, period. They may transfer from one Wild Card's compendium (acsessed through the Velvet Room) to another but not otherwise.

3. The conditions to summon a Persona can be met through three standards. 1. The influence of a Wild Card (MUST BE INTENTIONAL) 2. The acceptance of death coupled with a strong will to live (this is how evokers work) 3. Through meeting of one's Shadow or inner self, then accepting it as a part of you. There by recognizing the Persona's existence.

4. The conditions for the Wild Card are MUCH more strict... 1. The passing down of the Wild Card as stated above 2. Influence from a celestial being. There are three known capable of doing this being Philemon, Nyarlathotep, and Izanami 3.DIRECT manipulation by Igor, the manager of the Velvet Room 4. Under VERY, VERY specific circustances, survival after the Death Arcana is sealed inside the person

Now, on to my actual post...>

Minato: No, that's not possible... This is a plane between mind and matter, reality and the inner self... it's the corridor to the Velvet Room. Shadows are unable to suface here.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:01 am

<damnit, now my flashback is useless! >Sad>

Adam: What the... *explodes, hitting Sammy*

Sammy: Gah! I'm fine... i think...

<bob, imma pm you with plot ideas for if sammy can obtain his shadow and get personas>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 am

Xiruk: ...So you're saying we're in a really big hallway.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next