TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:40 am

*loud resounding facepalm from above*
Vampirism is not the answer!

Minato: That's the thing, the last recoverable peice of her... It's a trial. People would have to die for her to come back... I... just can't do that. Kill the innocent to bring back the dead? I can't.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 am

Trent: *emerges from a DC next to Aleri and Naomi* You'll be alright. Friends are a good thing to have around at a time like this. *half-smiles* Whether you want them there or not.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:43 am

Aleri: ...Thanks, Trent. Maybe I CAN be good at something. Maybe I can be a good friend, even if I can't be reliable in fighting or anything else.

Aleri@Future: A trial? Please elaborate...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 am

Sammy (still at the clocktower): *sighs* Everything's my fault.

(Mion is at the clocktower)

Mion: I don't think that.

Sammy: Mion, it's true though.

Mion: That's not true. I would never blame you. Thats why I have Shion.

Sammy: *tiny smile, then back to depressed.* I wish I could of made that seal stronger...

Mion: If that came true, you may have not met me.

Sammy:... You're right.

Mion: C'mon, lets get home before it rains.

Sammy: *teleports mion and him home*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:46 am

Minato: You've heard of Wonderland right? Well, take that and throw it into the last circle of Dante's Inferno. You've got to make it through all of the circles just to get to the damned place. Then, an entity, it's powerful to say the least... it's blocking me from reaching her. Otherwise, I'd be able to teleport there manually
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:50 am

Aleri@Future: Damn... Is it safer for those who are living, or those who are dead? *Becomes slightly transparent* You may have noticed by now... that I am not a living being anymore. Either it is easier to get in without a body to hinder me, or it makes me more vulnerable, with no body to shield my Heart and Soul.

-Twilight Town Clock/Bell Tower-

Rexial: *Walks around the corner* (...Oh, right, he doesn't know who I am. Well, I'm not going to sit around watching TV forever. I need to get out more often.) *Sits on the ledge next to them, pulling out a bar of ice cream* ...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 am

Minato: No one's safe in that damn place. Automatons are even vulnerable. It's dangerous regardless... if I were to make it through there... I'd need Admin's help and there's no way he'll interfere for something like this.

<Goddammit Minato, you're too genre saavy for your own good.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:57 am

Sammy: Minato, i'm willing to do the trial.

Shion: Are you ****ing CRAZY ?!?

Sammy: I'm willing to train in the alternate realm I entered when I died in Subzero. Can anyone here open portals?

Shion:... I can. But I'm training with you! Naomi, Minato, you up for training?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:58 am

Aleri@Future: ...Forget I suggested it. But shouldn't she be around the place she died? Or does that only apply for a short time after death? ...Oh well...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:21 am

Minato: I don't need any damn training. *opens a portal, now suddenly determined* You wanna prove yourself to me? Then, help me bring back my sister. We'll preform the katabasis. A trip through hell and back to save the dead. *determined now steps through the portal*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 am

Sammy: Lets do this. *walks intp portal*

<i have school, so can we start this at around 3 PM?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Irono: I've never smoked f***ing paopu before! Besides, she held me down and made me inhale it against my will!
Xion: And, Roxas, it's the leaves of the plant that the fruit comes from. Not the fruit itself.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Aleri@Future: *Stands in front of portal* Well, I suppose I'll go as well. You may find use of an old, dead man down there. *Steps through nonchalantly, as if he were going out to the beach*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Fifeyux: (to Naxwsh) I wish there was more I could do but until we figure out a way to get that necklace off of Diry there's nothing I can do to help you Naxwsh.

Fifeyux: *walks over to Yukari, still tending to Rinoa* She seems to have recovered quite a bit there but I believe there is something in Lenox's old house that might help. Plus there is something I have to ask her about. I also need to find a safe place to keep this cloak. *picks up Rinoa and takes her to Lenox's old house on the cliff outside THTNW*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 am

Sammy: *runs into the portal, but before he's in the portal, Mion stops him*

Mion: Sammy!

Sammy: Yes?

Mion: I don't know where you're going... but be careful. *hugs him*

Sammy: I will. *enters portal*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:47 am

Aleri: Did... Did Sam just walk through it TWICE? W-T-F, man?

-Station Tower, Twilight Town-

Rexial: *Sitting alone, eating ice cream* *Sigh* They left as I came up to them...*Lies back, staring up at the sky*

<Wow, for once, I notice my own stupidity BEFORE other people do, and sort of retcon it. Only not really. And at the same time, I'm chastising Sammy for his own inconsistancy? *Shakes head* Man, I'm a jerk...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:48 am

Sammy(in hell): This the place, Minato?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Minato: *nods* Yeah, just be careful. You'll never now when something will- *is sent flying by a large Behemoth type heartless* Catch you off guard! Naomi!

Naomi: *summons a spear* On it! *throws the spear and it lands dead center in the beast's forehead but doesn't kill it only makes it roar angrily*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Aleri@Future: *Summons TELOS* I found my fate, so you meet yours! *Leaps high above and comes down impaling the Behemoth's horn* Rrrgh, this is less than effective...! Minato, are you alright?! Samuel, you know powerful magic! Hit him with a Flare, don't mind me!
Aleri: *Comes running through the portal, TELOS and End of all Life drawn* I got this one! *Taunts the Heartless itno charging him(heh, that's one thing Al's good at: pissing people off) and slides under its belly, slashing it up from under, then comes out on the other side* Yeah! *Slams into a rock*
Aler@Future: :| ...Er, Samuel, Flare, please?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Minato: He just caught me off guard. I'm fine! *rushes into the battle with Lucifer's Blade drawn* Sam, launch the Flare as soon as I get to Naomi! Got it?

<BTW, Nebula, the new colored pic for your avater is AWESOME.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 pm

<Thanks, it should be. I spent upwards of five hours on that thing in total!>

Aleri@Future: Good, you're okay! *Wrenches his weapon free, causing additional damage, then leaps away* ...Ergh, standing aside won't help at all! *Performs Time Splicer, hitting the beast's legs before jumping on its back and impaling its spine with his Keyblade* ...There! I can use magic to control its movements to a degree! I'll try to hold him still while you charge up, and while evrrybody gets out of the blast zone!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Trent: *jumps through the portal, throwing his Keyblade at the Behemoth's left horn horn and slices it off* Sorry I'm late.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Sammy: On it! FLARE CHARGE! *begins to charge*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Aleri: *Still dazed and on the ground* ...Heeeeeey Trent...
Aleri@Future: *Flickers in front of Naomi in an attempt to shield her* Bwaaaaah! Wait for everybody to leave the AOE! Don't get trigger-happy just yet!

<Wait, I thought they only had one horn, right on their forehead! You know, the part that you actually attack and damage?>

<EDIT: Darn, I dun goofed. AGAIN. I thought Sammy already fired. Fix'd now, though.>

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 pm

<Behemoths have THREE two curved ones then the vulnerable middle one... or those may have been tusks...>
Minato: Surt! *the fire giant appears breifly behind him* Launch the Flare! *pulls Naomi towards him as to block the Flare from hurting her as it makes impact*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next