TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:33 am

Skife: Several reasons. 1, I installed all of the house's computer systems (that includes the treehouse), including surveillance cameras. 2, All camera's have an internal power source, eliminating the need for electricity.
So. That's one way I could've done it. There are heap of others.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:40 am

Sammy: Hey... What's the surveillance system's data storage system?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:47 am

Admin: Very interesting... and good to know. I'll be around. Remember, I'm ALWAYS watching. *dissappears in a burst of bright blue flame*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:51 am

Minato: *arrives via DC in front of Sammy* Probably in his damn brain, aren't you like half cyborg, Skife?

Ven, Orpheus, Rinoa: *arrive in the living room via DC*

Ven: *explains Rinoa's presence*

Yukari: *sets about healing Rinoa more*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:55 am

Sammy: Listen, I need all the data of that sex tape. If Naomi finds out,she'll get so pissed that the seal holding back her potential will break, and WE'LL ALL DIE.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:02 am

Minato: *crosses his arms* I don't know about erasing the data but I can definitly help strengthen the seal until we can. Alice, you heard the boy, you're on seal duty until further notice.

Alice: *steps out of Minato, waves to Sammy and dissappears*

Minato: Alright, that's handled now let's work on that security data... God knows what he's recorded of me and Yukari...

Yukari: Minato! Embarassed
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:07 am

Riku: Eh? Oh, he thought he could beat me, so he tried to be OP and I kicked his sorry ass into the ground...Then again, I should probably let him not die. *Pours Hi-Potion into hole in Aleri's chest*

Sora: You should've seen Riku a few hours ago though.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:20 am

Aleri: *Slaps away Riku's hand* Ass. I was winning. First of all, that's not how you apply a healing item, second, Namine healed me. Anyway, shouldn't we be doing something about... *Gestures in Rinoa's direction* ...the situation she just escaped from? <Sarcasm> I guess it's not important, it probably just concerns somebody trying to blow up half the universe. I'm sure it's fine to leave it alone.</Sarcasm> Sam, was it? You said something about being the "Elemental Sage of Light"? Eh, you don't look like a Sage to me. *Rubs the top of his head* They wear these goofy pillow-hats... And robes, carry staves... Well, you sound important. Of course, people become less important here than wherever they're from... I may be a Keyblade Wielder, but who gives a damn? There are, like, fifty of 'em around here. It's just a minor threat if, say, FERAL CHAOS shows up. Only about three people would go out to deal with it. *Sigh* Man, I liked my own reality better... where it was still funny when I screwed up, since it happened less.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:27 am

Lenox: * walks out of his room yawning and spots Rinoa* *long sigh* If she's here...in that condition....things may be worse than I feared, Fifeyux has filled me in on the details...if what I suspect is true then a lot of us have just been puppets in a rather grand scheme...but first let me recount some events.

Lenox: *sits on the couch* First, when Fifeyux and Minato had their apparent night together, it seems as if nothing truly happened between those two. However, Xigbar and Rinoa apparently had a night together and conceivied a child. Sometime later, my daughter Xerna, tricked Naxwsh into giving Diryax the necklace that now controls her against her will. In the chase from ST. Ansem's Aleri discovered where her base was, also it should be noted that Fife has told me she used abilities that I know Xerna does not have. Then came the effort to find me and free me from Rexial. Where several of us were seperated and I left to find Fifeyux. Now after this I know that Ven and Minato went to Xerna's base but I know not what occured there. so if you could tell me what happened there.

<To save some time I'm just going to skip the recounting of ven and minato>

Lenox: So basically you discovered that Xigbar created a pocket dimension and upon entereing found rinoa in this condition? Then I suspect just who we're dealing with though I could have sworn I destroyed them.....
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:49 am

Sammy: Thanks, Minato. Set up a password protection on the files in the security cameras. Alice, Riku, Namine, myself, and anyone who wants to help can come with us to find Elemental Spheres to strengthen the seal. Tell me and ready up, we have to leave ASAP. When you're ready, meet me outside.

Karen: I'm in.

Alex: Same here.

Sammy: Good. Alex, our Exoskeletal Armor is in my room. I need to make some for the others, so can you help me with that?

Alex: Yes.

Karen: Whats Exoskeletal Armor?

Alex: Very strong, very lightweight armor. *leaves*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 am

Riku: Wait, something important's happening? I don't care what anyone else says, I'm in.

Sora: I'm...got nothing else to do.

Tsuchi: Meh. I'll just show you what I'm made of, shall I?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:08 am

Aleri: Eh, Rex always says "Armor is for wimps." Save the armor for people who don't have the ultimate armor... made of plot. I'll come with, or stay back and help keep the seal shut. I'm clumsy and tend to hurt myself, but I'm still a better Mage than most of the people I know.
Kiel: O_o G... guh... *Is being crushed under Lenox, who happens to be sitting on him*

-Rexial's Castle-
Rexial: Armor IS for wimps. I mean, look at me! I never wear any, I have crappy defense, and yet I never seem to lose in a fight.
Sukiru: Perhaps... but to each his own. Not everybody is as fast as you are, Rexial. To you, armor is a handicap, but for others, it's a lifesaver.
Rexial: Tch... I guess you're right. Think I should help their little reinactment of FFI?
Sukiru: You DO remember the last time you helped people, right?
Rexial: Hey, that was, like, yesterday. I think I'm better at being more generally helpful, and less destructive.
Sukiru: You tried to get two women who fought over a man in the past reconcile by forcing them to work together to rescue said man. Yes, a most brilliant plan, oh excellent one. It worked perfectly, and with no repercussions at all!
Rexial: ...Hang on, how did you know about that? (Does he see past the Fourth Wall!?)
Sukiru: I was stalking you and Aleri.
Rexial: O_o
Sukiru: Not like that! I'm sort of a ghost... or something along those lines. I would tell you in detail, but I want to create an artificial mystery and plot twist.
Rexial: ...We're more alike than I thought, then. I'm willing to let the world burn just 'cuz I think it would be funny to see that guy's face when his girl explodes on him and goes ballistic.
Sukiru: Maybe we're not so much alike, then.

-THTNW-

Aleri: Okay, I'm coming with!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:14 am

Riku: Y'know, Armor is totally unnecessary when you can just do this. *dark shields*

Sora: Or, for that matter, this. *Reflega*

Tsuchi: *is wearing armor* ...*facepalm*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:21 am

Sammy: We'll need this. (opens up crate) Bio Blaster Grenades. Bring a gas mask. (places on armor, which forms a skintight seal) You can take a C4 explosion with this on. Meet me at the airship for a sitrep on the mission.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 am

Sora: Or, y'know, I could just cast a giant Reflega spell and we won't need anything but the grenades.

Riku: Which I will now...inspect. *stares at grenades*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:30 am

Aleri: *Raises hand* Now, I've been here awhile, but I still don't see how a gas mask saves you from a grenade blast. C4 is an explosive, not a poisonous gas. And... well, I'm not sure I'm affected by poisons. A lot of crazy **** has happened, and my body seems to be immune to a lot of stuff. I mean, an explosion will still sting pretty bad, 'specially from a Frag, but I dunno if I need a goofy mask to survive. On a seperate note... I think we have too many people. I mean, too many people in one fight just makes a sloppy mess. I say we split up to find these orbs faster. Divide and conquer!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:46 am

Riku: Al, are you really that lame? It's a BIO grenade. As in, when it blows up it releases poison.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:58 am

Sammy: Oh, I was talking 'bout the armor. Bio Blast Grenades are pretty much a death gas. Inhalation of even the tinyest bit is a death sentence.
(on the airship)
Sammy: Now, this will be a very dangerous mission. We currently have all but 3 of the Elemental Spheres. Not only will these spheres strengthen the seal, they will significantly power up our weapons. We need ground communication from our locations to the house. If Naomi finds the tape, that seal has a 97% chance of breaking. If that does happen, we'll need to haul ass to the house. The Fire Sphere is in the core of Roda Volcano. The Water Sphere is in the Great Vessel, a sunken warship. The Time Sphere is in the Clocktower of the Past. Tsuchi, you're overwatch on all three areas. If we need help, call in an airstike. Split up into groups of two. When you get your sphere, Tsuchi will pick you up. Tell me your group and what sphere you're going after. And remember, make sure the letters to your loved ones is in your right pocket of your pants.Good luck, and be ready to teleport to your area in 20 minutes.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 am

Riku: The clocktower of time sounds interesting...

Sora: I'll go for the volcano.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:09 am

Sammy: *facepalms* There's Me, Alice, Alex, Namine, Sora Riku, and Tsuchi. Tsuchi's on overwatch, so there's six, right? The smart thing to do is SPLIT UP IN GROUPS OF TWO. Alice, you're with me in the Great Vessel. Namine and Alex need to decide.

Alex: Volcano.

Sammy: Alice, what are your powers? Namine, you're with Riku. Good Luck.

(everyone teleports)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:14 am

Riku: Uh...The hell?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 am

Lenox: Guh? *looks under him and sees Kiel* OH sorry didn't see you there. *gets up and sits in an emtpy armchair*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:19 am

--- Dimensional Rift-Void ---

Aleri: ...Where the hell am I now!? Dammit, Sam, you didn't factor me into your teleport spell correctly! Gah... Oh well. Not like they needed an extra teammate. I'mma head back... once I figure out where I am, relative to where I wanna be.
...DAMMIT!

-Rexial's Castle-

Rexial: Huh, Al's gone out of view.
Sukiru: He's probably just out of range. I could increase the range, but that would require too much effort. I would rather sit around watching other people like the creepy ghost-person I am.
Rexial: Sounds good to me.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:26 am

Sammy(on overcom):What Riku? Also, be careful for time fluctuations. They'll speed up and slow things down. Sora, you lucked out, only major things you need to deal with are extreme heat and falling in the lava. Riku, the Time Sphere should be at the top of the clocktower. Sora, the Fire Sphere is in the core. All three shall be heavily guarded. Tsuchi can call in airstrikes if you need them. And sorry Al, this teleporter can act up sometimes... Karen fainted, try to get on the airship and keep her company. That would be great. You should have a Teleport Crystal, just say Tsuchi, and you should be on the airship.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 am

Riku: You can...randomly teleport people. WHAT?!
<Volcano>
Sora: This'll be easy! *goes into Valor form* Now I'm red! Nothing red can hurt me now because I'm red!
<Clock Tower>
Riku: Why do I get the feeling Sora just said something stupid?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next