TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 13 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:32 am

<is the person who controls Alice on? Who will control her?>

(outside the Great Vessel)

Sammy: Great, a huge-ass barricade. Tsuchi, can you take care of it?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 13 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 am

Tsuchi: That depends, which button is it? *presses a random one*

Airship: *drops a nuke*

Tsuchi: Uh...will that do it or should I just blow it up in midair? If I have to blow it up...how do I do that?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:41 am

< Sammy Alice is controlled by Admin who is not on. you have to keep in mind that we can't always be on to control our characters. also if you had read admins last post a little closer you would see that alice disappeared. this is why the majority of us DO NOT manipulate other peoples characters without giving them time to react or without their consent to do so. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:47 am

<oh. looks like im soloing a ****ing huge ship.>

Sammy: TSUCHI YOU DUMBASS, THAT WAS A LAST RESORT NUKE! GUIDE IT TO THIS BARRICADE! *plants a Flare Beacon, casts lvl. 13 protect* (on overcom) How's everything doing?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:51 am

Aleri: *Flickers and appears next to Sammy* Hey, can I try? I think if I just sent it to that place I was at before... *Opens an LC below the nuke* I sure as hell hope I did it right, or SOMEBODY's gonna get their hide roasted.

Kiel: Urrgh... It's... fine... Mr. Lenox... *Falls off of the couch*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:58 am

Sammy: :O Holy ****, that scared me! You really should be with Karen, but you're here, so lets go.

(a couple of hours later, at the starboard end of the ship)

Sammy: We made it to the Water Sphere!

(A giant shark pops out of nowhere and swallows the sphere)

Sammy: ****. Well, lets kill this thing. *bends zanbotos, throws them like a boomerang* Back me up with anything you got, Al!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:10 am

Riku: Alright, so...Guess we're going up. Uh...Where do we look first?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:13 am

Aleri: You go with slicing and dicing, I'll roast it! *Firing Fire3 and Bolt3 at it repeatedly* Careful, you don't wanna get caught by any of these! *After about a minute of barraging it, he finishes off the long-ass magic combo with Ultima, the casts Cure4 on himself and Sammy* Think that'll do it?

<That thing's dust. If not, it's one helluva shark. Of course, that would make things more interesting.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 am

Sammy: Got it!

(The ship begins to sink)
Sammy: I got this. *teleports the two out of the ship, onto the airship.*

Sammy: *pushes Tsuchi out of the command deck* Riku, the Time Sphere is in the bell at the top of the clock tower. Sora, what's your status?

Jake: Sammy, bad news! Naomi has seen the file and her seal is broken! The house is torn to shreds! Everyone is--

*static*

Sammy: Sora, Riku, get to those spheres as fast as you can! The seal has been broken!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:06 am

Sora/Riku: Right!

Riku: Sorry, I gotta go! *starts jumping upwards*
<Volcano>
Sora: Super Red Powers go! *runs into lava*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:10 am

Sammy: Riku, you're almost there! Sora, same with you! Be advised, there is a heavily armored, very strong monster guarding the spheres!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Alice: S-sorry... *passes out and is dismissed*

Minato: Tch, looks like I'll have to deal with Naomi. Ven! Get everyone out of the house!

Ven: *activates Wingblade and gets everyone out*

-Meanwhile-

Minato: Looks like its just you and me now Naomi. *summons Lucifer's Blade* You already destroyed Alice... *glares* I'm not about to let you hurt anyone else.

<I'm going to write a short covering what happened while everyone was sphere hunting>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Aleri: *Chugging down a Max Ether as fast as he can* We're all kinds of ****ed now! How the hell did she see the tapes?! She would've had to either be snooping around, tipped off, or had some other reason to check the security... And, by the way, your seal REALLY sucks. I swear, these orbs had better make it stronger than before.

<That felt like a VERY rushed plotline, Sammy. Try to drag things out more... It's not like I'd make Rexial reveal everything at a bad time. He may be an asshole in this dimension, but I'M not. I would think.>

Rexial: Dammit, who let the cat outta the bag? I was hoping some dramatic tension would build up...
Sukiru: It couldn't be helped. Perhaps the universe itself decided to stop you from messing everything up at the wrong time.
Rexial: ...It's not like I'm out to destroy the world. I'm just fed up with this reality... Maybe if I had a job, with some order to it, maybe an organization. I'd be totally in if there was violence involved, and maybe if I had some subordinates... Ah, I would be a much better person.
Sukiru: That is probable.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:13 pm

< I agree with nebula it does seem rushed. the plotline I've had going on consists of several mini plots that I've spaced out over the course of half a year granted i had college to help me out with that.>

Lenox: Ven!! *wields gunblade* Where is the cloak you and minato found at Xerna's Do you have it or does Minato? If naomi's seal is broken my old enemy may reveal themself.

Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Ven: *nods* I'm wearing it actually.

Minato: *still glaring viciously at Naomi as the house repairs itself in the background*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Lenox: You're WEARING it? *tackles ven, takes the cloak off him and tosses it aside to turn and face it with fearful anticipation* Sorry about that but if THEY come out of there I need you away from them.

Fifeyux: Hold on I have an idea....I don't know how much time it will buy us but it's worth a shot of *picks up the cloak and pulls a needle and thread* I hate to do this while diry is still in there but if she's being controlled it's for the best *sews up the pockets of the cloak*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Sammy: Minato, you and the others' weapons are useless against her! The seal can't be fixed, but we CAN kill her!

*a loud war scream is heard as Alex, dual wielding 250 cal sniper rifles, fires of the 20-round clips into Naomi's chest. Naomi pulls out a zanboto made out of pure magic, and decapitates Alex*

Sammy: FALL BACK! YOU NEED TO STRENGTHEN YOUR WEAPONS IN THE SPHERES!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Minato: Tch, I'm the Wild Card. You have NO idea what I'm capable of. *walks straight up to Naomi and slams her against the wall of the house holding her there by her throat* Give me a reason to not end your life. You KILLED Alice, thanks to you, I'll never see her again. Give me one damn reason not to kill you.

<Yes, Minato's pissed. Killing Alice, a persona he sees as a little sister would do that to him.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Sammy: Minato, the best you can do is subdue her! I saw her at Onrac, she can't stop when she's that pissed! Try to stop her from attacking everyone, then meet me outside in 30 minutes!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Minato: *malicious grin* I can do more than that. *tightens his grip, despite her enraged state, the girl passes out seemingly drained of energy* Run... NOW! *holding back tremendous power having syphoned Naomi's*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Naomi: You may think you've won... (pushes Minato back with a shockwave) but you're FAR FROM IT! *heals herself, picks up her blade and clones it*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Minato: *Extends his hand* You really have no idea what kind of power you're dealing with. Do you? *summons Lucifer's blade* You see this sword, I was given this by Satan himself, not because I made some pact with the devil. No, because I was stronger than him. *strolls toward Naomi*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Aleri: *Flickers to the grounds near the house, points thumb at Minato* Don't mess with him, you'll regret it. I could stand a reasonable chance against you, and I'm the most chronically beaten-up person here. Him? You're dead meat. Remember what I said before? Nobody is as important here as they normally are, 'cept him. That's 'cuz it's HIS world. The world ends with him, not you. *Summons TELOS* Minato... I'll try to seal her up. If you can't calm down, I'm not about to try and stop you from killing somebody I don't even know.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Riku: Eh, Whatever. *Jumps past (insert name of boss here) grabs Sphere and falls into DC back to house*
<Volcano>
Sora: *Pants on fire* I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IMMUNE TO RED THINGS!!!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:15 pm

<Was that a pun I saw there Nebula?>

Minato: Aleri, she killed one of the few things I hold dear. Normally, I wouldn't care as typically Personae can't die. But, NO, this piece of s***, *points to Naomi* destroyed Alice's essence. She killed her. *shudders with rage*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next