TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Shadow۩witch
lethalityComplex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 39 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:08 am

Yukari: Over here, Xeci! *points to table*

Minato: Cool, Ven will be here in 3,2,1... *Ven jumps down the stairs*

Ven: Sup?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 39 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Malakili007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:11 am

Xeci: *sits at table and begins to eat the food with her hands showcasing a display of awful table manners*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:30 am

<*Facepalm* No, it was just me mixing up the details AGAIN. Too many characters who are too similar make me screw up. Like I was writing a character list for another RP, and there were two females on the good-guy team who were associated with fire. One was actualy a fire-user, one was just hotheaded. I accidentally forgot to write one of their names, and they constantly slip my mind.>

Aleri: So, you're Ventus, are you? It's nice to meet a bona-fide Keyblade Wielder. *Stands up and extends hand to Ven*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:33 am

Ven: *nods and shakes his hand* Nice to meet you. Aleri, I presume? Minato already filled me in.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:35 am

Xeci: HOujou nomaseester zeernaaleri? *talking with a mouthful of food*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:59 am

Aleri: Uh... what? I can't hear you that well. Did you just say that... *Eyes flicker, an enraged look appearing briefly* ...Xerna is your sister? I thought Diryax was your sister.

<To be clear, Diryax is a NOD towards Rydia, but isn't really her? However, all the others ARE Nobodies of FF chars.

Diryax: She's an OC
Lenox: Leon/Squall Leonhart
Xeccil: Cecil Harvey
Clodux: Cloud Strife
Fifeyux: Yuffie

...Speaking of the name Leon, there is another FF Leon...>

-Elsewhere-

*A blue-haired man walks onscreen. He has a menacing look to him, and carries a sword and an axe. Wears dark blue armor.*
Leon(FFII): Hmph... What am I doing here? I should have stuck with Firion, but I couldn't continue to face them, having been the Dark Knight, terror of the known world, second only to Emperor Mateus. Why am I explaining this to nobody? Bah...

<I TOTALLY claim Leon. I don't think he gets enough appreciation. He NEVER gets any cameos, either.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:02 am

<Xeccil's a nod to Ceccil not the real deal as well.>

Yukari: You should swallow your food before you speak, Xeci.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:07 am

< You could if Lenox hadn't killed Leon ages ago in the TITAL universe (back when it was on gamefaqs), also Diryax and Xeccil were both originally NODs to their respective FF chars, since they were both born nobodies. Clodux isn't mine so I don't know on that one. but your right on the others >

Xeci: Xerna is my sister too, both Diry and Xerna are my sisters.

< Technically Diryax is a reincarnation of Rydia now but she has absolutely no memories of her former life >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:22 am

<Well... Then I'll have to cheat on this one.>

Leon: I AM FROM THE PS1 REMAKE, DAMN YOOOOUUUU! You killed the one from the Famicom version. And there's STILL one somewhere from the GBA remake. It is my quest to kill all other Leons and assert my superiority. ...Yes, there's a One-Steve-Limit here. That's probably why you killed Famicom Leon, to make it less confususing. Or, maybe I just came back from Hell. *Shrugs* Mateus did it, why can't I?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:26 am

< Wait no you don't have to cheat!!! He didn't kill THAT Leon, he killed KH Leon aka his somebody. Now have to actually do some work for a bit >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:40 am

<O_o Did I really scare you THAT much with that nonsensical idea? I'm just using him to have somebody else to go around goofing off while Al and Rex are caught up in plot. In fact, I still had a character who's not occupied, but he'd immediately involve himself. He's just that intrusive.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:03 am

< Not really I just wanted to make sure you understood exactly which Leon Lenox killed is all. >

Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:15 am

<'Kay. I played FFVIII and liked it, so that offends me only a little. I still hated the final dungeon, though. And Final Boss Form V. ****ing spamming Ultima and Hell's Judgement...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:23 am

< I've never actually made it to the final boss myself I always get sidetracked doing sidequests on disc 3 and I liked the game too, I only had Lenox kill his somebody so he couldn't stop being a nobody >

Xeci: Mmmm-mmm *eating chicken a bit more politely now*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Ven: What're you guys talking about? Lenox's family? No offence Xeci... If I can even offend a kid as young as you but your family has got some SERIOUS issues.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Xeci: Pffft. I know dat.

Lenox: *shambles up behind Ven* Say....somethin....bout....m'family?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Ven: Nothing about 'em. */sarcasm* Seriously though Lenox, you've been in a relationship with HER. You're married to Fifeyux. You're kids are bonkers half the time. You have issues and there's no discernable way to fix them...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Lenox: Everyone...makes...mistakes...some...haunt us...longer...*shambles over to table and grabs some chicken for himself digging into it immediately* Wurz *swallows mouthful* Fife?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Minato: *shrugs* That's the problem. We don't know... Unless Aleri does. I can't get a lock on her aura... Normally, Empress Arcanas like her are easy to pick up, too... */concern*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 pm

Lenox: That's okay, I have an idea where she might have gone. Though if she doesn't want to be found for some reason.....it won't be easy tracking her.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:05 am

Minato: Figured as much considering I couldn't pin point you. Oh, and Rinoa and Xigbar kidnapped Diryax. And before you say something we're already heading out to help her. YOU stay here and regain your strength.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:24 am

Lenox: WHAT!!!???? Mad *stands up quickly* AGGGHHH!!! *Grabs right shoulder* Why would those two work together? and what are they planning with my daughter?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:14 am

Minato: Calm down, Lenox. Ven, myself, Aleri are leaving to deal with the situation right now. We don't know what thier plan is but we do know they are working together due to the fact they are in a relationship of sorts. The child was not Fifeyux's but Rinoa and Xigbar's.

<Does this sound like a REALLY cheesy soap opera to anyone else?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:13 am

<Well... I didn't want to admit it, but...
...Meh, it's inevitable that it would happen, I guess! No sense feeling bad about it. 'Sides, it's kinda fun... I guess.>

Aleri: Well... Rexial should know. I can't seem to Mindlink with him, which is alarming... It either means he's blocking me on purpose, or he's in such deep concentration that he can't hear me or be bothered to respond if he did hear. If something is taking up so much concentration, it's probably some nigh-impossible feat... or he's stuck playing Megaman X6 again. He's lost to Nightmare Mother about fifty times now. Even if he doesn't know, we can check the monitors he left in his castle. *Casts Regen on Lenox to help him recover* That should help you back on your feet quicker. I'd patch you up with a good Cure4, but then you'd rush back into danger before you have a chance to think things through. *Opens Light Corridor* ...Ready to check it out?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:24 am

< Yea with as many plot twists as I've been throwing it was pretty much inevitable >

Lenox: Hey now, if you thought some twisted space pirate went and had a child with your wife I doubt you'd think things through either. Speaking of which while I may not be able to fight yet, I can at least try and find Fife. *opens a DC and walks through it*

< Wutai Mountains >

*a figure in a tattered black cloak stands atop the snow capped mountains staring off into the horizon*

<Wutai Village>

Lenox: *exits DC* Better start looking around.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next