TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I write "Mr. Up's How The Shinigami Stole Halloween".

4 posters

Go down

Should I write "Mr. Up's How The Shinigami Stole Halloween". Empty Should I write "Mr. Up's How The Shinigami Stole Halloween".

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:58 pm

It's basically Nexas in Halloween Town angry about how all the towns people like Halloween for the candy rather then scares.

So, Dr. Seuess's How the Grinch Stole Chrismas parody.

Filled with rewritten songs and rhymes and all.

Was gonna post it ON Halloween, but never had the spark of writting yet. So, maybe by Christmas it will be posted. :/

Or in the words of Nexas, "Whatever".

Last edited by Whats_Up4444 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Should I write "Mr. Up's How The Shinigami Stole Halloween". Empty Re: Should I write "Mr. Up's How The Shinigami Stole Halloween".

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:19 am

I like the idea, I at least chuckled at the title.
Go ahead, but if it doesn't rhyme, I'm biting your head off in the spirit of Halloween.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Should I write "Mr. Up's How The Shinigami Stole Halloween". Empty Re: Should I write "Mr. Up's How The Shinigami Stole Halloween".

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:16 am

...I take issue with the twisting of facts. In Halloween Town, it IS all about the scares. Hell, Lock, Shock, and Barrel go around trick-or-treating just to scare and antagonize people. Did you see ANYBODY in Halloween Town EVER who was in it for the candy?

That aside, go for it! I'd love to see the delightful and wholesome story of a shinigami in a town chock full of nightmare fuel, wherein said shinigami attempts to teach them to be more scary.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:18 am

But don't forget, in the Grinch, he takes all the presents and they still love Christmas. This is essentially Nexas being the Grinch, who horribly misinterprets the holiday.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Well Nebula....

Haar_Dragon wrote:But don't forget, in the Grinch, he takes all the presents and they still love Christmas. This is essentially Nexas being the Grinch, who horribly misinterprets the holiday.

Basically this.

Nexas wouldn't know they do indeed enjoy the scares other then candy until the end.

SO YEAH!

I'll write it up someday as some people do want to see this.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Is anybody against this? I mean, c'mon, everybody loves a story by Mr. Up.

...So, Nexas will have not done the research, and simply assumed that Halloween Town is effectively a town where every day is Halloween? Sounds good.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down