TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Bios (Org. XIV)

+22
Aesoth
Namine
MaskedOne
Stormwolfex
ARanger
DancingDemyx09
LightRoxas13
Kizukanai
Shadow۩witch
78 Nebulous Novae
McFazzer
Maverick Entity
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
13th
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
26 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 7 Empty Re: OC Bios (Org. XIV)

Post  ARanger Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:49 pm

<She'll get stronger as time goes by was my reckoning. XD She is a pretty average girl, so I didn't want to give her a particularly powerful trait without justification. I can give her one or two high ones though if you think she's tipping a little on the weak side.

And thank you! I look forward to RPing with her, heh. ^^ >
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 pm

I see. Usually, what most of us did would be to compare our chars. stats to average, but I see where you're going with this. I also saw your first post, but I can't think of a good way to respond to it, so XP
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:58 am

Damn. I like her.

And I have to say stats really mean nothing now, and are more of an example and what they fight like.

I like the stats.

And I always liked weaker characters as opposed to the OP characters.

But I have to say, I'm loving her.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:01 am

<Hm, she'd better steer clear of Al, though... He's her polar opposite, being a trained fighter, semi-calm, and most of all, a heavy Magic user.>
<I, too, really like that you actually went with lower stats. Not many people do that. I mean, I decided on making my newest characters with low stats, reflecting that the OrgXIV generation is way overpowered, but they didn't have technical stats...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Honestly, I just took Fate/Stay Night and Sword Dancers (A FSN doujin) and slapped the two together and added my own touches XDDD

Bob said it was ok but I wanted to get more input Embarassed

Race: Human/Homunculus
World: AU of Fate/Stay Night

Title: Archer/ Counter Guardian

Name: Prefers to be called Archer
Catchphrase: Trace On

Primary Weapon of Choice: Kanshou and Byakuya: Gan Jian and Mo Ye are "married" twin swords representing yin and yang encountered by Archer at some point of her life. She finds the craftsmanship of the blades to be beautiful and are her favoured weapons of choice, rather than the meaning in their crafting. Additionally, the weapons suit her natural style of fighting, which is dual-wielding at close range.

When needing to kill an enemy without hassle, Archer uses a special bow that is made with a strange material that can absorb large amounts of energy to fire her Broken Phantasms.

Full Details are found at the type moon wiki. Can't post the link here. =/

Appearance: Archer has long, white hair that's usually tied in a long, braid. She's slightly tanned, though her most striking feature is her crimson eyes, a mark of her creation as a human child that was artificially constructed. She's short despite having lived for a long time and she lacks growth in many feminine attributes, much to her dismay.

Archer is usually dressed in a black archer-like uniform that covers the upper part of her body completely, ending in a short stretch just by her knees. The garb is made from a material that increases her Magic Resistance and helps to regulate her body when she's exposed to the elements.

Capping that off is a red jacket that covers her upper torso and a black skirt with a belt that secures both garments.

Personality: Archer is a cynic through and through. She's devoted her life to fighting for Justice but has seen the futility in trying to save everyone. This makes her sarcastic, biting and derisive when she talks, often sneering at the ideas of being able to save everyone yet desiring to save everyone at the same time.

She has a habit of tossing her braids back when getting serious and incredibly strategic when it comes to battle. To her, the lives of many are above the life of one and the greater good should always be considered. This has the result of making her seem heartless to the people around her, since she wouldn't think twice about killing someone close to her if it meant ending the bloodshed early and saving as many lives as possible.

Stats: (Current)

HP: Mid-Low
Strength: Mid
Magic: Low-High
Defense: Low
Intelligence: Very High
Attack Speed: Mid
Combo: Low
Combo Reach: Mid
Running Speed: Very High
Evasion: Very High

Abilities: Archer has no great talent to speak of. Instead, her skills and abilities come from refining what little she had and improving it to the point of excellence from there. The Magecraft she specializes in is Reinforcement and Projection, both of which are usually unsuited for combat but Archer has refined to the point where she can use it to it's maximum effectiveness even mid-combat.

Reinforcement: This is the basis of Archer's magecraft, which allows her to enhance objects with mana to make them stronger or tougher by leaps and bounds. However, too much mana can instead degrade the object. Reinforcement natural objects are difficult thanks to their natural magic resistance.

Projection: is a Magecraft that materializes objects, in accordance to the caster’s imagination, through the use of mana. It is usually seen to be an incomplete and useless magecraft, since the objects created from your own mana can never last very long and takes a substantial amount of mana to create and sustain their form.

However, Archer uses Tracing which greatly differs from normal Projection in the fact that not only does it reproduce the shape and substance of an object, but also the entire history of the object as well. Objects created with tracing are slightly inferior due to the fact that only so much information can be gathered by sight alone, and Noble Phantasms are degraded by an entire rank.

Archer mentally divides the process of Tracing into seven steps, which include:

Judging the concept of creation
Hypothesizing the basic structure
Duplicating the composition material
Imitating the skill of its making
Sympathizing with the experience of its growth
Reproducing the accumulated years
Excelling every manufacturing process

Due to the extra effort, it is possible to produce incredibly stable ordinary items that can remain in the world for hours after their creation. Furthermore, whenever replicating mystical objects such as Noble Phantasms, it is possible to faithfully copy their special abilities and any skill that its owner performed are available for use. The reason this is possible is due to the nature of Unlimited Blade Works, which at a glance, records the history, composition, and design of what the user sees, and then provides the necessary materials needed to reproduce them. The actual reproduction happens within Unlimited Blade Works and then they are brought into the real world when they are needed through Projection. If the image of the projection is interrupted in any way, the item will be physically weak and shatter upon physical impact. It is also possible to apply Reinforcement to objects recorded within Unlimited Blade Works, as shown with Caladbolg II or Kanshou and Bakuya.

Archer has great melee skills, honed by her years of endless fighting in her home universe. As such, despite being a master marksman, she's prone instead to just leap into the fray with Kanshou and Byakuya to surprise opponents who thinks she's weak physically. Thanks to Archer's small frame, she's very quick on her feet and this allows her the advantage against opponents to deride her small stature.

Personal Skills: Eye of the Mind (True) - A reflex honed through endless years of combat, which allows Archer to swiftly evaluate the situation without being distracted and come up with the best solution to end the threat. If there's a chance of a comeback, no matter how slim, Archer has a chance of finding it.

Weakness: Archer's powers are limited currently by her damaged Magic Circuits, which act as the conduits for her to use mana. Because they are naturally damaged, attempting to heal them will not work since the repairs must be done slowly to re-achieve maximum efficiency. As such, her potential output now is only about 20% of her original strength before she was set adrift.

Naturally healing her magical circuits will take years, much to Archer's consternation.

Ultimate/Limit Break: Unlimited Blade Works

I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited blade works.

Story: Not much is known about Archer. She was set adrift one day in a rift when darkness swallowed up her world, damaging her body when she attempted to resist the darkness that completely wiped out her universe.

Now, she awakes, confused but understanding of her situation. Still, she wonders... Why did she survive? Maybe now she would find out the answer... as soon as she could find some way to get back her former strength.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 pm

*Connecting the dots*

...Archer... Unlimited Blade Works...
...Is this character supposed to be from Unlimited Blade Works, that Anime I never finished watching the first episode of? 'Cuz there's already supposed to be and Archer... Meh. No matter.

LOTS of detail on her abilities.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm

The anime is called Fate/Stay Night ^^

There's a movie called Unlimited Blade Works, which revolves around the character called Archer. Who is a male. Mine's an AU, a female. Very Happy
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:42 am

Yay a Fate/ fan! cheers

You made Archer with bewbs? Suspect ................now I have that image in my mind.............not as bad looking as I thought. Embarassed

Last edited by XGeass on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 am

Considering my closest and dearest friend is a Fate fan (yet I have yet to observe the series myself), I am obligated to be in this mood. sunny

Well done, very substantial incorporation of elements of the series in a way that seems plausible for this universe.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 am

AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT!

AND BEWBS MAKES EVERYONE BETTER!

EVEN SORA! 0.o
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:32 pm

...Try telling that to Sora.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Well this female Archer isn't exactly a gender-flip Wink

And she's kinda flat-chested, so don't push that button Laughing
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  MaskedOne Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Name: Shinji Matsuda.
World: Shibuya (TWEWY-verse).
Weapons of Choice: Specialized gauntlets endowed with psychic energies, that allow for a variety of properties, replacing MP with Psych Stocks, with a maximum of 5 per battle. They are as follows-

-Telekinesis (Pull Variant)- Shinji pulls opponents within 7 feet of him towards him, allowing him to either punch them or grab them.
-Telekinesis (Crush Variant)- Shinji sends a sizable amount of psychic energy downwards above an aerial opponent, sending them down to the ground. If used on a grounded opponent, it downs them. Has a range of a 10 foot radius.
-Electrokinesis- Requires Shinji to use up a Psych Stock. His gauntlets become fused with electric energy for 1 minute, and gain paralyzing qualities to his strikes.
-Pyrokinesis- Uses up between 1 and 3 Psych Stocks, depending on the strength used. Shinji slams his fist into the ground, sending up either 1, 3, or 5 pillars of flame, again depending on how many Psych Stocks are used.
-Cryokinesis- Uses up 2 Psych Stocks. Shinji winds up a punch for 2 seconds, and if he manages to hit an opponent with it, they're frozen for 4 seconds.

Appearance: Rather tall, standing at 6'1", and lanky weighing in at 150 lbs. He has amber gold eyes that seem to give the sense that he's adventurous and outgoing. He doesn't have much muscle on him, so he instead relies on how lithe he is to move around quickly. Has a clear complexion and a bit of fullness to his cheek.

He wears a sky blue vest over a white long sleeve button up shirt with a dark blue plaid collar. He also wears a loose fitting black tie that dangles around his neck, as well as black slack pants. He has varying watches (one for each day of the week, as to why he has so many, he can't really say; he just likes them), and a black leather belt as well.

Personality: Shinji, having grown up on the streets, has a cynical view on life and believes that you have to fight if you want something. He jumps into dangerous situations haphazardly, with no concern to his own well-being. He can come off as rude and insensitive with how blunt he is, but it's just a result of his upbringing.

After his death and insertion into the Reaper's Game, his desire to "live", as he calls it, has surged. He doesn't pay much attention to the missions given to him, and only does them whenever they're convenient for him.

Stats:
HP: Mid.
Strength: Mid-High.
Magic: Low.
Defense: Mid.
Intelligence: Mid-Low.
Attack Speed: Very Low.
Combo: Mid-Low.
Combo Reach: Low.
Running Speed: Low.
Evasion: Mid-Low.

Ultimate Technique: Chronokinesis.

Shinji uses up all 5 Psych Stocks at once, and causes the very fabric of time within a 100 yard radius, except for his body, to come to a halt. This lasts for roughly 30 seconds, in which he delivers a devastating combo, ending with a one inch punch 5 seconds before the effect wears off. When the effect DOES wear off, the opponent feels all of the attacks hitting at once.

Story: Shinji was born and raised in Shibuya, and he's lived on the streets since he was 10. He had to learn how to fend for himself, and developed his own personal brawling style to fend off people who tried to steal from him.

Eventually, at the age of 14, Shinji entered an underground fighting league. These were no holds barred, fight-till-surrender-or-death bouts. This was his primary source of income, though he was still only able to get enough money to buy food to survive.

At the age of 17, Shinji was killed in one of his fights, and sent to the UG to participate in the Reaper's Game. His entry fee: remembering why he fights.

MaskedOne
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Again, low stats, but hey. Welcome to you, and good luck. Blah blah blah, Org XIV is serious, TITAL is funny, etc etc, I apologize if I'm coming off as impatient, I'm not trying to, it's just I've said this same thing three times, and I wish you would all get your first posts in at once so I'd only have to say it once. *breathes* Okay, so, good luck again, and I look forward to RPing with you!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 pm

<Well, you've got one problem... Nobody in Org.XIV is involved in the Reapers' Game, or ever has been. You'll have to come up with a partner and everything all by yourself.>
<*Paranoia* Time-stopping? That could be really overpowered, even with such a high cost... Wait, no, it'll do. No need to modify/remove it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 am

(And now for my metrosexual rich kid, coming in to be Shinji’s partner for MaskedOne. ^^)

Name: Ren Akiyama

World: Shibuya (TWEWY-verse)

Weapon: Bō. (Staff.) He uses this for mainly defensive purposes, as he will rely more heavily on his ability in using several elemental attacks.

-Fire Barrier- Creates a flame barrier that wards off enemy attacks and harms enemies on contact. One time use only per battle.

-Ice Blow- An icicle appears where he targets, cutting his foe where he stands. Sometimes accurate.

-Distortion- An emblem appears underneath Ren's feet, charging him with electricity as he fires various bolts of lightning at his foes. Always accurate, but has longer recovery time.

Appearance: Short chestnut brown hair with his fringe covering half of his face, and emerald green eyes that are accentuated by the eyeliner that he wears. Ren is average height, and very thin and lanky, having little to no evidence of muscle tone. He wears skinny jeans with rips at the knees, red trainers, and a buttoned white shirt with rolled up sleeves and a red scarf around his neck. He also wears symmetrical red wristbands with the threaded words ‘Hip Snake’.

Personality: Ren is a bright, upbeat guy who has an unwavering amount of optimism-up to the point of naivety at times as he can be a little too trusting of people. He is very conscientious of his looks, and strives to always keep his finger on the fashion pulse. However, on the flip-side he can be very vain and conceited, tending to ‘judge a book by its cover’, rather than take into account the person beyond their looks. He is also quite cowardly, more than willing to flee a battle he thinks he cannot win, to the exasperation of his partner. Still, he remains loyal to his partner, and is more than determined to win the Reaper’s Game.

Stats:
HP: Low.
Strength: Low
Magic: Mid
Defense: Mid
Intelligence: High
Attack Speed: Low-mid
Combo: Low
Combo Reach: Mid
Running Speed: Mid
Evasion: Low

Ultimate Technique: TBC

Fusion with Shinji: TBC

Story: Ren had a lavish upbringing, with both of his parents working in the advertising industry. Money was of no question to Ren, and he was at times spoilt by his parents, with the additional bonus of being an only child. This upbringing has left him naïve, and easy to be manipulated by others, although he is very seldom aware of this.
He had only recently moved to the busy city of Shibuya, and transferred to the local high school, instantly making a large circle of friends due to his cheerful demeanour, and boyish charm. However, one night when he was crossing through an alley on the way home, he was mugged by some thugs on the street, and fatally stabbed.

He now wakes up in the UG, shaken up by the fresh memory of his death, and the task laid out before him: survive the Game, and take back his life.

As for his entry fee: Ren has lost his sense of self-identity. He can’t grasp the specific parts of him-such as his sense of style, favourite activities, food, sexuality-these are all a mystery to him.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:33 am

As posted in the OOC thread...

OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 7 Scaled.php?server=528&filename=200609031157228414795zd4

Archer's profile picture.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 am

Is it pathetic that I think Archer is very se---- I'm too ashamed to finish it because I have a girlfriend Embarassed
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:32 pm

To answer your unfinished question...no, not the least.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:44 am

ARCHER!
IS!
SEXY!

I am now in-love with my girlfriend, Sylvia(Ranger's), and Archer.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:02 am

Laughing I thought you said to call you Enixo. XD So, that's Maya too. LMAO.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:16 am

O.o gasp! and Hey! Copy Right!
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:27 am

Calm yourself, Eques. Laughing He was just comparing himself to Enixo earlier cuz they've both fallen for Maya. XD
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 am

Oh...good i was gonna go off for a moment
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 7 Empty Adachi Koriro/Kokoro

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:01 am

Name: Adachi Koriro

Weapon: Keyblade (Sinister Truth)
Appearance: Dark blue hair covers his eyes. He is rather ordinary height, a person that one would usually overlook. He usually dresses rather formally, often wearing a black blazer. His eyes are startlingly red, in contrast to his hair, but are usually obscured.
Personality: Despite his outward appearance, he is actually a more easygoing person than he lets on. Yet, underneath that layer, he's a very troubled person.

Story: A local high school student and relative of the Kokoros, he was deemed unready for his Mark of Mastery Exam. This left him troubled, questioning his own self worth. His Heart is actually rather close to becoming unstable and chaotic... With his level of strength, he may become a troublesome Heartless if nothing is done.

Fighting Style: His style adapts to his opponent rather easily, which makes him a difficult foe. However, if one were to use an extremely erratic and unreadable fighting style, that would give him trouble. This fighting style is particularly effective against those skilled in swordplay...

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RELcQoj5rwg&feature=relmfu
Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orfnstKRXXc&feature=relmfu
Boss Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHqbJGiXzVg&feature=relmfu

Stats are non-applicable. He DOES fight, but his style and even his stats change according to the situation.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next