TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (OOC)

+15
khfreak358
Zeldaman2.0
PsychoticDoctor
lethalityComplex
ARanger
Malakili007
Maverick Entity
XGeass
Shadow۩witch
Eques tenebrarum
Whats_Up4444
13th
TwilightAeon13
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
19 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Org. XIV (OOC) - Page 36 Empty Re: Org. XIV (OOC)

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Ehhh, I'll consider it a little more once he's somewhat back.

...I'm not sure how to say it politely, but ah...that's...silly. Particularly when you bear in mind that he's gone Super what now, two times? Maybe three? As for Monkey King, I kinda feel like that makes him sound like Tarzan. I'll see what I can come up with, because the best I've got right now is "Steel-bending Swordsmonkey." And even that's kinda dumb...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Fair enough.

He's also the only Saiyan we know to still be around, and he can go Super. Going by what we know the Saiyans knew, all Dispatch should know is that he has fulfilled the prophecy and become a Super Saiyan, which is legendary. Still, I see your point. And my suggestions weren't exactly an improvement. Hm... what about "Champion" something? "Champion of Vegeta"? "Champion of the World", "Champion of the Saiyans"? Maybe something that ties into metal...?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:21 pm

"Saiyan Champion" sounds pretty nice to me. Short, sweet, and general. Bearing in mind that some others were "Savage Nymph," "Silent Hero," and "Key of Destiny." The longest one, I think, was Xemnas: "Superior of the In-Between." Which is really still just one adjective and a noun. I'm a little against including "metal," since he doesn't really use it. Hell, when he comes back, his fighting style is going to be more Ki-based than anything else; I created him in Dragonball Xenoverse, so I'm pretty much just copy-pasting his moveset from there.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu May 14, 2015 2:00 am

So, a thought occurred to me recently, something that might be good to take into consideration while renumbering Organization XIV. The chain of command. Think about it, apart from the fact that Xeromus is in charge and Lance is second-in-command, we don't have much of a hierarchy established for the group. Just something to consider, is all I'm saying.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 14, 2015 2:30 am

Ehh, I wouldn't be too worried about that. Rex was only second-in-command and Number II because they didn't have other members at the time. Let's not forget, Saïx was second-in-command to Xemnas as well, and his Number was VII. And Zexion, who Saïx and Axel were concerned would take the second-in-command position, was Number VI.

Or, in short, the Numbers mean nothing.

Or are you referring to what comes after the second on the command chain? Because realistically speaking...there's not really anyone suited for that. I mean, we have Siks, Tony, Kotank, Dispatch, and...I honestly can't think of anyone else before Nathan, then Aaron. And I honestly think that none of them have any qualities that would put them even remotely near the level of Xeromus and Lance. Siks maybe. But everyone else is either totally gone (even Dispatch ATM, so I don't even feel I should count him...) or minor/distant from the Organization enough to not really be worth considering. I kinda feel like Al/Rex sorta dual-share their slot, what with being sorta-kinda the same person, ish. Loosely.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 14, 2015 4:13 am

Yeah, it's most convenient to keep the numbers in order of who joined.

As for the chain of command, that gets a little tangled when we consider how Lance joined, then not long after that, he ended up missing for two years, and now he's back. While Lance has experience running a kingdom, it's not really all that much experience. Rexial took care of affairs as second-in-command for a good while, and while it was out of necessity at first, now it's more because he's suited for it.

Thing is, given how they're both occupied - Lance has Chaos to deal with, Rexial is... well, lying in a bed, with a sizeable hole in his chest and minimal if any of his power - who's fourth-in-command? My guess is Siks, since he's a reasonable fellow (go back and look at the original topics. For all your complaints that he's a generic badass type, KH, damned if he isn't the least susceptible to bullshit and insanity) and he was in charge in FGA when Xeromus was dead and Rex was comatose.

Really, anybody who was there during the two-year timeskip is probably a good candidate, since they'd know their peers and how the whole thing functions the best. But that only leaves, like, four other people.

So for now, let's just say it goes like this:

Xeromus=>Lance=>Rexial=>Siks=>Other Qualified Folks=>Aleri=>Any Recruits

(Aleri isn't allowed to have nice things.)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 14, 2015 4:22 am

I'd like to step in to remind everyone that Lance only has innate leadership skills, no actual experience with running a kingdom since he literally /just/ started his training for kingship before he disappeared and it isn't anywhere near his top priority at the moment. Thalia would honestly make a better leader if we're talking about education, she has actual training and experience in it now. But, she never officially joined as a numbered member unless we changed that with the time skip. It wouldn't make sense for her to split her priorities like that.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu May 14, 2015 4:35 am

That makes sense. To be honest, the thing I was really wondering was mainly the question of just how much authority some of the more senior members would have over newer recruits. Also, I didn't mean to imply that I thought we should change the numbers to reflect the chain of command. What I meant to say was, "As long we're making changes, this is something to ponder on". Could have phrased that a lot better, I apologize.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 14, 2015 4:47 am

Whether Thalia got a number during the timeskip is up to you, Admin, but I imagine she didn't.

That's fine, KH. I appreciate that you thought to bring that to our attention. I suppose there could be a "Senior Circle", a group that holds more authority than newer members, but I figured that it would just be implied anyway.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu May 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Ah, right. Sorry, I haven't seen this thread in a while.

That was my fault but we did have a conversation where we discussed the potential brokenness of corridors and we liked the idea so I just thought we'd run with it. Blame's entirely on me and for that, I apologize.

Luckily, I only stated the main villain simply destabilized the dimensional schisms between realms so they're not unusable... just incredible dangerous to use now. Kinda like a shaky old wooden bridge with ropes snapping over a huge ravine.

Once again, my apologies for not running it through you first. Embarassed

Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 14, 2015 8:34 pm

I'll admit, I kinda do remember that conversation. I'm willing to call it fair, personally, just so long as you remember to run anything huge by us next time. Cool?

I'd just like to add that while we got a good number of people to join the Org, very few of them have done anything, or at least anything noteworthy, and are still around. I mean, we had Zane (WhatsUp, who's gone), Lyxsal/Sally, Xorion/Norio, R, MiM, Tony (All Yusei, again gone for the purpose of the story), and then there was Dispatch and Aaron (me, and they're both missing), as well as Daniel (who suffers from Ocelot Disorder and is also gone). Kizu, Maxgen, and other members who disappeared forever, and Thananx/Nathan (Skazza. Yep, gone). Thalia, Lance, Kotank, Siks, Susan. That's what I have from memory, so barring people we've already mentioned, there's literally nobody I can think of. And of those, none of the accomplished ones (through Daniel) are around.

tl;dr Yeah, I'm good with Nebula's order, except "other qualified folks" doesn't really seem to apply to anyone ATM except maybe Kotank.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 15, 2015 7:45 am

Yes, that conversation happened. I actually looked back for it. It wasn't as long or in-depth as I remember it being.

Yeah, the fact that so many people have basically vanished is going to be dealt with.

And yes, I checked the list, Kotank is literally the only member who isn't relegated to a desk job or something else that keeps them constantly out of sight.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum