TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
NebulaGregarZX
nobilis_lupus
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
Aesoth
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Giriko: *bats away the dark spheres and catches the chainsaw before running towards Rexial* I wouldn't judge an 800 year old vessel of rage so soon! *throws the chainsaw at Rexial and attempts to kick Athez with another Saw Leg attack*

Kid: Xavier! Let's lend our strength.

Xavier: *nods* I'm pretty sure they could handle it but... *tosses Calamity and Jane into the air and catches them in the opposite hands* Let's do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSbTrxKGyk0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Athez: *blocks the kick with the other chainsaw, destroying it and slips his daggers into his hands* Well then, it looks like this might be some fun! *leaps at Giriko, stabbing down towards his chest*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Rexial: Tch, no point wasting energy blocking. *Shadowmelds, letting the chainsaw pass him* Now taste despair. *Slams Drakus into the ground, causing spikes of darkness to rise from the ground around Giriko* Just lay down and die already, clay doll salesman!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Giriko: *yawns, ripping through the dark spikes with more chainsaw blades* Hmm, impressive... Not. *catches Athez's daggers and tosses him aside* Useless. *Kid and Xavier shoot at him but another Golem frees itself from the ground shielding Giriko*

Xavier: We'll deal with the golem! Rex, Athez! You get Giriko!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Athez: *electrifies the blades, before throwing Valgus forward and running towards him*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Rexial: I'll kill that cocky son of a handicapped dog! *Summons his Persona* Zio this bastard to death! Aim for his facial piercings!
Yogosha: *Sends lightning bolts at Giriko*
Rexial: (I'm not gonna give him extra room to evade!) *Flickers next to Giriko, aiming an upwards stab for his side*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Giriko: Tch, a little lightning isn't that bad. *another chainsaw sweep revs its way towards Rexial as he punches toward Athez, gripping the dagger in his hand and reeling Athez in with it* Sayonara! *slices at Athez*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Athez: *blocks the slice with the chain of his dagger* How about a lotta lightning? *sends a huge blast of electricity through the dagger Giriko was still holding*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Giriko: *kicks Athez and his dagger away* Tch, filthy brat! *a shockwave rips through the ground towards Athez*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Rexial: *Jumps over the sweep, aiming a precise slash at the chainsaw below in a vain attempt to break the chain and cripple him* And if that doesn't float your boat, how 'bout we just burn it down? Persona!
Yogosha: *Casts Agi on Giriko*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Athez: *leaps onto the ceiling before forcing the wiring in the walls out and sending them after Giriko*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:52 pm

<i really cant post for a while. Sooo, what's going on>

greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 pm

<Not much. Giriko is kicking Rexial's ass, Athez is dealing with Giriko, Kid and Xavier are fighting a golem offscreen. That aside, nothing really.>

*Everything is frozen, from Rexial's perspective*

Rexial: ...Ugh, not this. I hate it when everything freezes. Is this what it was like when I spaced out all the time? Man, I feel sorry for everybody. Get back into motion, universe!

<I came across an interesting arguement regarding whether Souji or Minato was more powerful. I mean, you'd think:

Universe >>>>>>> World

But... Meh. Screw it. I don't know why I'm talking about their relative power levels. Maybe it's because the two seem REALLY awkward together. I mean, Souji's in charge. But, Minato is IN CHARGE. But, Souji's older. But, Minato has administrative superiority. Plus, he owns the house. They're two characters who are undeniably set in the Leader position, but they can't both be the Leader. DAAAAAAH!>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm

<anything involving my characters?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:54 am

< >_> No, I believe I said "That aside, nothing really". I would probably have mentioned if any of your characters were involved. Are you questioning my intelligence...?>

EDIT: < >_< I was just kidding, don't be offended. I wasn't. Damnable internet, it makes sarcasm nearly impossible to convey...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 am

<Well, canon wise, if Minato ages post-game. Plus, Minato has a piece of Death where Souji lacks that, this is why Minato can pull fusion spells and Souji doesn't have access to them.

As for the universe > world thing, I guess you could say that's true but ability wise Minato wields the trump card of fusion spells. That aside, Souji is more powerful as a straight up Wild Card.>

Giriko: *is somehow restrained by the wiring* Tch, damn brat!

Xavier: Rexial! Finish him now!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:31 am

Rexial: *Flickers above Giriko, stabbing at Giriko's heart* You've overstayed your welcome in this world, bastard!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 am

Skife: *knocked through wall by a Midgar Zolom* OW! Son of a... *focuses on a memory* Got it! Copycat: Firion. Fervid Blazer! *a bow appears in his hand loaded with a lance as an arrow* *fires it, and the Zolom explodes* Thank god that SOB is dead. ...Stupid Zolom. *pulls out several knives and begins chopping ingredients*

<I hated those things>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:01 am

Athez: *several dozen wires wrap themselves into a spear point and stab through the center of Giriko's chest and out his back*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 am

Rexial: ...Any reason you just stabbed him? I'm pretty sure I'm already holding the sword that's EMBEDDED IN HIS CHEST.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 am

Skife: *still chopping vegetables* *telepathy @Rexial* He decided that he wanted to overkill the guy/girl/thing. Whatever you're fighting. */telepathy* *puts all the ingredients into a pan* Fire. *lights stove and puts pan on it* *begins slicing several different kinds of meats*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:25 am

Athez: *give Rexial a blank look, before shaking his head, as if to clear it* *slightly confused* I'm sorry, what did you say?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 am

<dam psp crap keyboard...*/complain*>
Cyrus: are you two okay? You kinda stopped responding there...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Xavier: Eh, there's no kill like overkill.

Kid: Especially when it comes to entity's like Giriko. He's been killed once before so even now when his life force has vanished, its not safe to assume he's dead.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Rexial: Whatever. Let's just burn what's left of him. *Crushes his Tarot Card* End him, Persona!

*Yogosha casts Agilao on Giriko*

Rexial: Anybody else know any fire-based skills? I could atack with with fire-like darkness, but it's not the same. It could turn him to a Heartless, and that's not on our agenda. But... Why was an agent of Arachne working for Shinra? ...Don't ask me how I know. Kid, do you know anything?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next