TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Atlantis_Rising
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
nobilis_lupus
Aesoth
Aneastin
14 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:07 am

Xavier: >I'll try...<

<Flashback>

Xavier and a young girl are standing by a fountain in the center of Midgar, the water runs peacefully as he wraps his arms around her and sits down, "So, you sure you're ok with me leaving you to train?"

The young girl looked down, "Well, I'm afraid of course," She pulled Xavier close, "I don't want to lose you." She reached behind her and produced a small package, "This is for you."

Xavier smiled as he took the package, unwrapping it carefully and removing the two gleaming firearms from within, "They're beautiful." He hugged the girl tight as he admired the guns, "I'll name them, Tokyo and Rose." He smiled, "We're still going there after I get out of Shinra Corps alright?"

Rose smiled, "That'd be great, Xavier. I can't wait." She kissed him farewell as he holstered the two new guns and left with a sad goodbye, "Don't die on me..."

The scene goes dark as Xavier tries to dredge back up the most painful of his memories.

-Meanwhile-

Joy: *puts on his jacket* Alright, let's go!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:15 am

Athez: Alright then! Try not to fall out of the kitchen, you two! *opens fridge and steps through with Joy and Fia following behind* Wait, this looks just like the place we met up with Xavier at, after I messed with the magnetic poles. I thought I fixed that.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonics Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:16 am

Soul: well thats a good way to get as any would be they really need stairs, or a better idea put the kitchen on the ground sounds reasonable.

Maikeena:*yells in soul communication* ^I'm afraid of heights!!^

Soul:^Ok, stop yelling^ *as he cracks up laughing*
Demonics
Demonics
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonics Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 am

Soul:ewww where are they going we're following them shh maikeena

Maikeena:*says to self* im not the one talking

*both go through the fridge into the cold*

Maikeena: S*** im already cold we just got here*screamed out*

Soul: peachy i wanted to shadow them and now they know we're here love you too mai *said sarcasticly*

Maikeena: well im cold

Soul:*gives here the cloth she usually wears in weapon form* Wear that it should help
Demonics
Demonics
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:45 am

Athez: *six metal scraps slip out of his pants pockets, reshaping themselves into hand-sized scoops before sinking into the snow, coming back up with six perfect snowballs*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonics Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:23 am

Soul: Peachy now we get hit by snowballs

Maikeena:Great
Demonics
Demonics
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:13 am

I looked at Alexei. He appeared to be the one disturbed. Definitely what I'd come looking for. You okay? I asked. Then I realized it was a dumb question. Wait, of course you're not. What's the problem?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Athez: These snowballs aren't to hit people with! *one of the snowballs are set down, and the scoop crumbles into powder, fusing with snowball* And now for the others! *the same happens to two others, before all of them start rolling through the snow growing, and finally stacking themselves into a perfect snowman, the remaining scoops form themselves into arms, eyes, nose and smile*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Me: *appears silently behind Athez* *Shoves a lump of snow down his shirt*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Athez: You want to start something? Fine, have it your way! *metal powder sinks into 30 ft. pile of snow, lifting all of it into a giant snowball that is dropped on DracoknightKing as Athez jumps out of harms way*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:30 am

-Back in the woods-

Alexei: I just *struggling to get the words out* I just found out some bad news. *Looks back at the ground, trying to swallow the lump in his throat*

Ulmes: *Smirking, obviously amused by the discomfort of his friend* Yeah...sorry to be the messenger, kid. Things will get easier. *Slips his knife back into its sheath.*

Alexei: *Takes a look at the knife as it sits in the sheath* (Something....doesn't seem right)
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Me: *ignoring giant snowball* I'd have thought you were going to freak out. Ah, well.
<The Woods>
I gave the two a sideways look. The "messenger" had a cruel look in his eye. I wondered at a few things. Was it possible that...? No...no way. I wasn't exactly sure what some people would do, but that just seemed out of the question. I pretended not to notice. Bad news huh? Must have been really bad. I could feel it all the way from the house. So...Damn, I'm not good at this...I, ah...I hope you can deal with it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Athez: I'm used to this kinda stuff. Happened every time I went on a mission with Ohanzee to a place that had snow. *shrugs*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Me: Hm. Interesting. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to blow all logic over my shoulder. *creates a machine gun out of snow and starts shooting actual bullets made of snow* BECAUSE THIS MAKES SENSE, RIGHT?!?!?!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Athez: I see your snow machine gun and raise you one ice auto-crossbow! *pulls it out and starts sniping icicles*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Me: You're not seriously challenging ME to an insanity fight, are you? *creates an ice-cream maker out of snow* Redundancy!!!!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Athez: Oh yeah? Try this on for size! *pulls out flamethrower made of ice and melts the giant snowball*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Me: Ah, so we're doing icefire now? *pulls out fire extinguisher made of snow* Wrap your mind around this one! *fires ice at fire* MORE REDUNDANCY!!!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Athez: *pulls out toaster made of ice* Would you like a snack? *two poptarts jump out of toaster, Athez starts munching on one, while holding out the other for DracoknightKing*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Me: Yeah, sure. *begins to eat poptart* But I'm not done. *Snow Microwave begins shooting popcorn at Athez*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Athez: *finishes poptart, holds out ice bowl, filling it with popcorn* Would you like a drink? *hot chocolate maker made of ice appears, with two mugs*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Me: You can't win! My mind was blown apart a long time ago! There is nothing too abstract for me! *throws a blender <A real one> at Athez* Now for the actual thing. *creates an oven made of snow* Would you like some pie? *pulls one out of the oven* Please tell me Jack Skel didn't hear that.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Lia: Rexial, do you have the Life Med?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Random dude: Of course he does, did you see him drop it? *head explodes*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Athez: *campfire with icicles as fuel appears with Athez sitting next to it, roasting a marshmallow on an ice stick* Would you like a s'more? *box of graham crackers and Hershey bars appear next to him*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next