TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Atlantis_Rising
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
nobilis_lupus
Aesoth
Aneastin
14 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 22 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:56 am

Athez: Thank you! *floats back down to hallway and finds Joy's room* Here we are! *opens door magnetically, walks in and sets Joy down on her bed*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 22 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aneastin Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 am

Ohanzee: That's good that it shoots straight.(what is he trying to do hmmm, I need those documents now)*walks closer to Xavier*

<last post for me>
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:58 am

Sammy: *is knocked back* (didnt really wanna use it, but...) *fuses Zen and Peacedestroyer, creating 2 new blades* Conquest& Wrath of Sever! *lunges, slashes at Minato*

Lia: *generates a bead chain*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 am

Alexei: (If this goes down the way I think it's going to...) *Lying prone, takes punisher and takes aim, careful not to make detectable movement* (I know this isn't a sniper, and it won't do enough to kill, but it may give Xavier enough time to react.)
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 am

Minato: *jumps bakcwards dodging each attack in quick succession* You're mine! *a quick retaliating slash with the flat of his blade knocks Sammy backwards*

Orpheus: *dodges to the side of the glaive, gripping it by the shaft* Long weapons like glaives and spears are best used against mounted enemies or is you have someway to make the shaft dangerous as well. Otherwise, *pulls Soul towards him back yank on the staff and punches him square in the chest knocking him back* you'll have a disadvantage against a skilled swordsman.

Xavier: *smiles* Good work. Now, try the Cutter celestial art. Focus and imagine lines across the target when you release your energy, you'll cut through it with divine wind.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:14 am

Athez: *yawns* Alright, with that sorted, better find my own room. *walks back into hallway but finds that every other bedroom is either taken or sealed with magic* Well, this is fan-freaking-tastic! *walks back into Joy's room, shuts door and walks up wall to ceiling* >I hope Joy doesn't mind.< *lays on ceiling and goes to sleep*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonics Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:19 am

Soul:*shocked from the impact on my knee's, my eye's dial ate*

Maikeena:*yelling my name* Soul get up! *fear of death maikeena forms into soul beads and wraps around my wrist and crosses to my other wrist.*

Maikeena's soul: ^My name is Gira i am buddhist soul prayer beads, your soul ressonance with Hijara is failing your tired ill help you but you mustn't fade for if you do i die as well so stand soul and fight^

(noramlly soul dont take punchs square to the chest because he has time to dodge being you had ahold of my glaive i couldn't dodge or reflect)

Soul:*standing soul sprints moving at a speed he's not sapose to have wraps the anckles of Orpheus, crosses up behind his back wraps the beads around the wrist across the chest flips over orpheus's back and i sit on in meditation stance with my hands locked* Soul Trap
(doesn't hurt you just keeps you from moving anywhere)
Demonics
Demonics
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:23 pm

< St. Ansems >

Lenox: *reclined in a chair beside Diry's bed watching over her sleeping form*

Xerna: *sitting by the window of the room* Dad?

Lenox: *looks over to Xerna* Yes?

Xerna: I'm......sorry. I never meant for anything like this to happen. That...witch....she tricked me.....told me....Diry wouldn't get hurt. Sad

Lenox: *stands up and walks over to Xerna* That's how she was......she enjoyed her little games....playing everyone for puppets in a show.

Xerna: This is all my fault....If I hadn't given that stupid necklace....

Lenox: *hugs Xerna tightly* No. The fault is not entirely with you. It was your anger at me that you drove you to your actions. So in part, if not the whole, the blame lies with me for not being a better father and tracking you down sooner.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Voice outside the room: This is all very touching and all, but...shouldn't you do something about the lack of treatment?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:15 pm

*There is a smacking noise outside of the room.*

"Let them be emotional for a minute, you ass."

<I was listening to Burn My Dread [Opening], and it got to the good part right when Minato deflected Sammy's attack effortlessly. That was awesome.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Fifeyux: *emerges from a DC right behind the voice having heard just the last snippet of the convo outside*
I don't know what you were doing to be an ass about my family but I suggest you start running while I'm being lenient. Twisted Evil
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Sammy: *rolls off the knockdown, generates his BioExoSkeleton* Come at me.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Souji: *Munchin' on pizza*
Aleri: Sammy's toast.
Rexial: Seconded. Maybe if it weren't the guy who hates his guts, and happens to be the strongest here, he'd have a chance.
Aleri: Wanna bet on whether Minato has any mercy?
Souji: *Munch* I want no part of this. *Munch*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Ace: *trouble breathing wakes up and finds Adolf starring at him* hey boy could you mind getting off me.

Adolf: (I will but first you have to know somethings, like your bow and daggers, and also my name.)

Ace: I don't understand.

Adolf?: (My true name is Venator, now your weapons. Luna and I can manifest into them and increase their power 10 fold)

Ace: Ok so first you didn't like the name Adolf?

Venator: (I do like being called 'leader wolf' but no this is my true name.)
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Voice: Hey, come on! I'm not TRYING to be an ass! I'm just saying, you might want to say something to the doctors about how they aren't, y'know, doing very much.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:36 pm

"Not doing much ON SCREEN. You expected a bunch of redundant script that nobody would read?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:44 pm

<Don't feel like reading it all...>
Yuei: *Appears next to Souji* So.... How did you go about your life in Inaba?
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:48 pm

<outside the room>
???: *a kid about 17 with green hair and gold eyes* If they were doing something, nobody would be allowed in the room.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Souji: Got up, went to school (which went by really fast...), hung out with friends, played soccer, went to Drama Club, bought swords from an old man, killed Shadows inside a TV, went home, hung out with my uncle and cousin, watched TV, studied, read books, made envelopes for money.

<I meant to have Souji sign up for basketball, but when I went to ask for a tour, I accidentally stopped short of the options I wanted and pressed X. I would've reloaded a save, but I am not in the habit of saving often while Social Linking.>

"Oh?"

<Let's just say my voice belongs to...>

Aleri@Future: You're absolutely right, and, ah, who ARE you? I do not know many people with green hair. I believe Diryax herself has green hair, as do Terra Branford and Rydia of Mist.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Yuei: I did pretty much everything like you, but I played basketball.

Last edited by Skazzasurf on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 pm

???: You...want my name? Huh. Not a ton of people ever do. Ah, well. If you really gotta know, it's Cyrus.

Cyrus: Although, you really should give your own name when you ask what someone else's is. *hands in pockets*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Aleri@Future: Er... Ah, I would've given it up front, but, you see, it's kind of awkward... My name is Aleri Kinsetsu, and I'm a ghost from the future. The "Me" of this time is unaware of the fact that I am him, so if you see a teenager who looks like me (trust me, no other guy has hair like this) don't mention that we're the same person, okay? That aside, nice to meet you, Cyrus.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonics Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Soul: Letting Orpheus out of the soul trap i black out

Maikeena: Soul! *yells name and turns into her human form*

Soul:take us home i need to sleep.

Maikeena: Ok, but how do i get to our house

Soul: *out cold*
Demonics
Demonics
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Cyrus: Likewise. But, is it really that important that he doesn't know you're him? I mean, everyone's gotta die sometime, right?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Alexei: (I just have to keep an eye on Ohanzee. I don't want to kill him, just scare him. I'll shoot the ground between his legs.)

*A dark figure appears behind Alexei, who is still watching Ohanzee intently to see his next move, as it moves closer to him it becomes more clear that it is some human walking up on him*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next