TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+3
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
greeneggsandSAM
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Nokir: I'll--

Girl: What? Kill him? *pulls out two axes, chops off his arms*

Sammy: Kalea....

Kalea: You're in Chronicle?

Boy: Lets hope he doesnt atay in it...

Sammy: Daniel... *lifts up Nokir* This is for my brother and everyone you killed in Phanandra Mines... *blows up nokir*

< i know, i rushed it... Im more of a plotwriter for books...>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 am

<No, not really. Books don't rush half as much as you do. Unless of course you mean general plots. Just slow the f*ck down and add some more details. We won't get bored if you drag it out a bit, I promise. That's half the fun.>

Riku: WHAT THE F*CK, MAN!!! UNNECESSARY!

Sora: Why did it have no effect when anyone else blew him up...?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:30 am

Sammy: I dunno why... Kalea, I wish i could hug you and Daniel, but... y'know... the Chronicle Form would infect you...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:02 am

<What is the "Chronicle Form" from? It sounds familiar.>

Minato: Let's move on. *heads onward dropping the sign as he moves*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:09 am

<got the name from the movie. i know, kinda unoriginal, but it's Sammy's most dangerous form. if he skips even one gate of his sage form, it's hard for him to get out of it.>

Sammy: Guys, i cant get out of my Chronicle form... Anyone have a NullForm on them? If not, i can wait...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:01 am

Aleri: I, uh, can sort of... reverse time, if that'll work. You'll be just like you were before the fight.

Rexial: *Arrives at the scene* Damn, that was so rushed, I couldn't get here in time, and you guys know me. Minato, let's hurry up with the mission for Yukari! We don't have time for this! Al, you hurry this up, then go back to the house. *Runs back into the city*

Aleri: Aw, I didn't even get to show off a fraction of my ability... I did one attack, and pissed off that asshole, that's all! *Casts Return on Sammy, to see if that works* ...Are you normal now? It should reverse anything that happened to your during the fight, so you lose all items, money, and experience gained from it, but any damage, MP usage, or debilitation will be reversed. It should work, provided you didn't shift forms before the fight began.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:24 am

Minato: Let's move then Rex. Everyone else, catch up when you can. *casts Masukukaja on everyone and dashes off down the semi-destroyed streets*

<In case, you're wondering Nebula, they're in Magatsu Inaba... if you know where that is...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:30 am

*at the house*

Jessie: *wakes up*... *sees a beach* hey we dont... oh god... *begins a Aura Conversation with Sammy*

Sammy: Yeah... uh-huh... m'kay... uh, guys, don't know how to put this, but... the house was teleported to southern California... Lovely place, but it's on Earth... Magic has spread during my travels, so we'll be ok... And Al, nothing from the Return Spell... I'll be normal in a couple of days or weeks...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:31 am

<That can't happen... Earth in this continuity is entirely gone.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 am

<I... peeked at the supposedly "Final" Boss... and the True Final Boss. So I know a little... Man, who'd have suspected that guy? Man... And he had my SYMPATHY! Urgh...
I have a tendancy to look ahead, which gives me some critical information, but I still need to reconnect it as I catch up.
...So, yeah, I know a LITTLE about Magatsu Inaba. Not where it is, not WHAT it is (isn't it peoples' ideas, thoughts, opinions, and such, though?) but it's all red and foggy. And the Semi-"Final" Boss has Magatsu Izanagi as his Persona. Neato.>

Aleri: Fine, screw you. *Flickers out, leaving a little of his aura, for a moment, which turns slightly oppressive*

[You pissed Aleri off.]
[Your Sync Rate just took a nosedive.]

Rexial: Right! *Rushes in... only to pause and shudder* ...Something about this place is just... Ugh. It's like I'm fighting something off constantly...

<If I'm right, it WOULD affect Rexial a lot, since he's just a half of a Heart that is able to prject itself and be its own person through sheer willpower. Being in a sea of conflicting thoughts would screw him up bad. A sea of unconsciousness, even.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:39 am

Minato: Yeah, it's this damn fog. *produces a pair of glasses from his pocket* Take these. They'll help. *puts on a similar pair himself*

<The eyes are the window to the soul or in this case heart. That's what the fog attacks and how it makes people without the glasses feel ill.

Yeah, now imagine figuring that out WITHOUT help. It's ridiculous to say the least. ESPECIALLY how to unlock the True Final Boss.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:48 am

<How DO you unlock the True Final Boss, Bob?>

Rexial: *Puts them on* ...U-ugh, I'm still feeling a little sick, but not so bad.

<Problem for Rexial is, his eyes may be the easiest place to get to his soul, but he has no body to shield it. All he is, is Heart, Mind, and Soul.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 am

<crap... can we make it a place like southern california with american culture?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:52 am

<If you decide to tell him Bob, I humbly request that you PM it to him as I hope to someday play the game myself, and would like to try and figure it out on my own.>

<Sammy. Nope. Not trying to be mean or rude. Just that the house is in The World That Never Was and will remain so. I'll give you an acepptable alternative though. We do however have a vacation house on a beach. Because if your some of your characters go there, it will actually help me towards a plot point I've been holding to, all I ask is that my characters remain at THTNW. >

Last edited by Malakili007 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:57 am

<Sad well, i can mod the minor plot i had>

Jessie: Uh, Sammy, status update. I'm back to the original house.

Sammy: Uh, Minato, what's up with Jessie? She said that she was in a different house...

<is said vacation house nearby a city?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:59 am

<I'll PM then Nebula since Malakilli doesn't want to know.>
Minato: I could use one of my personae to shield you. This fog is probably getting to you since you don't have a physical body.

<No, the house isn't moving. Sorry, Sammy.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:02 am

Rexial: Damn, having to rely on somebody like this... Thanks, Minato.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:04 am

< I believe so. Last time the residents were there, they did to go to an ice cream shop. So yea, it's near a city. And thanks bob, Just so I'm clear you two are talking about a Persona game right? and which one? Not that I don't plan on trying to find more than one in the series. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:08 am

<yes! >Very Happy>

Kalea: Uh, person in charge, what do we do?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:10 am

<Minato shouldn't even be near there. He's in... Maga-sumthin' Inaba. Which is probably inaccessable, most of the time.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 am

<The conversation loops all over the place but Persona 4 was the one we were talking about. Also, DO NOT waste your money on a translation for Persona 2: Eternal Punishment... It's confusing as all hell. And Hitler is the final boss... Yeah...>

Minato: *throws several pairs of glasses at Sammy and Co. as he summons Sandalphon who fuses with Rexial to give him a physical body* You're gonna have to deal with looking like a walking golden statue, Rex. He's the best barrier persona I got.

<And they should be nearby if they kept up, he's cast Masukukaja on EVERYONE so they're fast enough to keep up.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:29 am

Sammy: Spiffy. *places glasses on over glasses*

Kalea and Daniel: *does the same*

greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Sora: *being really over the top and hopping around everywhere*

Riku: Sora, could you stop doing that? You're making me dizzy...

Sora: *stops* Right...sorry.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Rexial: If I have a physical body, I can morph it temporarily. *Changes Sandalphon into a completely golden Rexial shape* Ah, this is more suitable. I still look weird, though. >_<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Minato: *chuckles* Better than hyper robot angel man thing. Let's get moving, Mitsuru's deeper in and she's the only one that would know how to obtain the cure... *Leads on*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next