TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+7
XGeass
Skazzasurf
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Shadow۩witch
11 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 23 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 pm

The three punches seemed to faze through Tempest's body as they came into contact. The wind master had brought his ax down on Lance's head.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:11 pm

"I need a way to ground him." Lance thought as jumped back as his keyblades protected him.
(Power Surge! Nathan: Hell's Infernal Glory)
"Perfect Timing! Gonna have to thank him later!" Lance's arms and keyblades burst into flames as he charged around Tempest creating a fire tornado sucking away the air and stopping his wind powers. "Not so hot now are you?" He threw his keyblades into the air, caught them, and dashed through Tempest several times as Tempest was stuck in human form.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:06 am

<You may continue the fight with Daxma Whats_Up. Also, I wasn't on yesterday cause I had to take my computer to a repair shop. I will continue with Nathan.>

Nathan had his hands behind his back. Everything was moving slowly for him. He was sure Rexin had seen him reaching into his pocket, but he didn't care much. He took out his fire locket and quickly crouched down to pick up his keyblade, throwing it at Rexin to buy enough time to crush his fire locket in his palm. Steam arose from his palm and seemed to seep into his skin. Nathan, now looking red and black, summoned his keyblades and said; "Sorry, I meant you should say "I surrender,"" and rushed Rexin.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:23 am

Tempest had rasied his Ax and blocked Lances blows Before absorbing the oxygen around him, killing the flames qiuckly. "Oh I'm blazing" He said before Yuki started turning blue.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:37 am

Lance roared in fury, "Leave her be!" He feel to his knees and clutched his head. He stood up with darkness flowing from him and wielding dual heart rippers, "Can you feel that?" He asked his tone demonic, terrifying to the normal man. "I'm in control now. Face despair demon!" He charged forward and grasped Tempest by the throat. Yes, he grabbed the wind by the throat. "Release the girl. She is an innocent while YOU are not. Look into my eyes." Lance's eyes burned bright gold, hellfire danced beneath them as he gave Tempest the pentant stare that would pay a soul back for each din he had committed.
On his heart station, Lance spoke with Encal or Chaos, "What is this power?"
"A power only one brave enough to slam the door in death's face time and time again but it comes with a price... Erebus stirs in the darkest corners of the worlds. If you don't purge the darkness then it will consume all of your friends and family leaving you alll alone. It is working now moving Tempest to attack the girl."
Lance growled angrily again, "I can't let that happen!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:43 am

Tempest couldn't move but he had to turn Soren to darkness to open the door. He closed his fist and Yuki stopped breathing completetly she stopped moving, darkness started to flow from her body as she faded away. "My job is done, Choas you can kill me but Soren's light has been completely put out." the wind master roared.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:09 am

Lance roared as his eyes stayed the same hellfire gold, "BURN. IN. HELL!" The glare intensified and Tempest exploded into flames, slowly burning to death. Lance dropped the corpse and rushed to Yuki, picking up the girl's limp body. He shook her hoping for a response but knew it was too late. He spoke in an ancient undescribable language as light glowed transporting them elsewhere.

They appeared in a crystalline cave, Yuki's body floated lifelessly above a pedestal in front of Lance. As he stepped forward, a grim reaper riding a pale horse blocked his path, "Do you not understand the powers you play with boy?! Foolish!" The reaper roared as Lance became normal again. The reaper charged and for the first time in his life, Lance was scared, terrified in fact of his enemy. He couldn't draw his keyblades but faced the reaper terrified of the aura radiating from him.

"I will not be shaken.
I chose the path of the guardian.
The kindness to aid friends.
A shield to repel all.
Therefore, I stand...
with an unshaken will."

As Death neared him, a shield blazing a crystalline blue appeared in his hands. He took the shield before him and held Death from approaching the pillar that Yuki was on that he had somehow gotten between it and Death. He glared at Death itself with a newfound courage,

"I will not bow."

He then pushed Death back. He felt Yuki's soul return to her as Death was pushed back when he realised what this battle was.
He must not let Death reach her.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:29 am

Soren felt something inside him shatter, it was a sharp unstoppable pain. "What the hell" The prince of souls said then qiuckly saw multiple blue balls of light appear around him. The souls of the dead have found their ruler. A ball gravitiaed toward him, It was Yuki. "I'm dreaming this...please tell me I'm dreaing this" the boy pleaded. the girl shook her head. "Stay strong...let me conutinue to the end of the road." she said, the prince closed his eyes and said. "Your time has come, spirit as the collector and realeaser I grant you freedom to continue you journey to death's domain, nothing shall stop you" He chanted as the wisps of souls collected onto yuki, then they shot toward the stars above him. He then collasped on the forest floor and started to sob.

<The processer of souls AKA Soren is sort of the master of souls so he can by pass lance's process even if he won she wouldn't return>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:43 am

<Whoa, whoa, and here I thought Gunamnex was going to intervene. That was depressing...>

<BTW, anyone here ever play the original Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the gamecube?>

<I understand, but she was so nice. I should have my two talk to Soren sometime.>

Last edited by Maverick Entity on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:50 am

<I know it had to happen, nope i haven't even seen that in gamestop>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 am

The two men in the cave, though in opposite rooms, both sighed. The werewolf, Daniel, thought, I did it...I really did it. Ichiro's back! And, we beat Nexas! Well, we didn't kill him, but we beat him!

Ichiro wondered, So, what's been going on? And why is Daniel using that Keyblade? I could swear his master is still alive. Oh well. I'll ask him about it tomorrow.

Both soon fell asleep.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Aleri felt a minor disturbance. "Sumthin's up. The energy balance shifted slightly. Something powerful must have died just now. I can feel it from inside the Datascape... But I don't recognize it. It must have been an enormous, world-sized whopper of a Heartless." He shook his head a little to clear his head and ran to a floating fountain.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:23 pm

What did he mean, 'datascape'? I need to figure this out, Data-Siks thought, going after them keeping at a distance so as not to draw their attention.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Lance felt Yuki's soul leave but her heart and body remained. Lance knew of Soren's powers and knew he had accepted his loss but he had to protect what remained for death would destroy it if he made contact.

Death charged forward and knocked him into the pillar that the girl's body floated on. Lance stood and held his shield in front of himself as Death fired dark energy at Lance. He held the shield high and blocked the attack as blue fire shot from it fighting against the dark energy. Lance's forehead was beaded with sweat and gritted his teeth,
"I. will. not. bow."
The dark energy gained ground as Lance's strength weakened.

"The strength of one's heart is the greatest shield. It can beat away darkness or hold it within. Human will is the strongest force imaginable. Able to change the tides of fate itself." A gold light shone from the shield enveloping Death and destroying his current form.

As Lance fell forward utterly exhausted, he heard Death speaking within his head, "You have made a very dangerous enemy boy. You will pay for this."
Then, the world went black as Lance fell unconscious.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:08 pm

As Soren had finally stopped sobbing he felt Lance faint. He had flicked his fingers then the boy and body of his love appeared before him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Lance awoke in his heart station lying on his back. As he opened his eyes, he saw a very pretty woman stand above him. Dressed in a white dress with long blond hair. At first though, he saw Thalia standing over him.

"Thalia?" Lance asked confused as his vision focused correctly seeing the woman.

She laughed lightly at Lance's confusion, " No, my name is Cosmos. You are a very promising young man. You have the will to face down Death itself for your friends. For this reason, I shall stay by your side and hone your skills in the ways of order as Chaos has done with discord." She walked into him and Lance felt a surge of power as he awoke where Soren had brought him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Soren regaruded his friend for a moment then touched the ground, a coffin of sapphire encased Yuki's body then it shot into the ground along with her. "She needed a burail" Soren said then a marble tombstone appeared. "Now...what happened?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:48 am

Lance sat up angry with himself, "It was Tempest. He was trying to choke Yuki to death with his wind powers when I intervened. I wasn't able to stop him. He killed her just as I defeated him." He saw Soren grow angrier and held up a pendant that glowed the same golden hellfire that his eyes had. "Don't worry about that ass hole. He's burning in a special corner of hell right now. Listen." He held the pendant to Soren's ear and Tempest's anguished scream was heard. "Let's call it Pocket Hell."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:56 am

Soren listened to Tempest's totured screams. "I see...Hmph...did you destory the ashes of his body?" He asked as a few large gold owl's flew around them. One landed on the tree above Soren's head, the blue wisps of lost souls had appeared.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 am

"Nothing was left behind. All three parts are destroyed by my pentant stare." Lance replied.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 am

"Good...he can't come back a third time" Soren said then he looked at his hands and held them out to summon his keyblades but nothing happened. "What...I-I cant summon my keyblade anymore" He said puzzled as a number of heartless and strange red creatures.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:47 am

Gunamnex, still looking over the Dark Bloodline's young keyblade wielders, shuddered for a moment.

"So, she has departed..." He says, his left hand trembling, his fingers making a fist.

"Soren's Light?" Roland says, looking up into the sky.

"Yes, and his true form has awakened..."

"Was it worth the cost though?" Roland asked, looking at his old comrade now.

"No, nothing is worth the loss of a life of one who was so pure"

Gunamnex looked down at his trembling hand.

"I shall send our regrets" Gunamnex says, opening a small portal of light. He retrieves a small crystal from his cloak and tosses it into the portal, speaking a few words into the portal as well.

A portal of light opens up above Yuki's tombstone, and a small crystal falls down onto the ground before the tombstone. The crystal begins to shine, and a single crystal rose appears, blue in color. Words appear on the marble tombstone, etched in sapphires.

Yuki, The Dirge of Darkness
May she rest peacefully in the refuge of her lover's domain
One of pure heart, one of pure soul, One of pure life

A voice rang out within the cavern.

"Soren, Prince of Souls, your burden is one we know of all too well. We...Have lost many in the past...We did not foresee them leaving us...We are eternally regretful..."

"Lance, keyblade master of the new age, watch over your friend. The two of you must grasp your powers to face the trials ahead. Fate is not clear for the both of you yet..."

As the voice disappeared, Yuki's keyblade appears, implanted into the ground beside the crystal rose.

<I had to do something, I damn near cried>

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:44 am

Lance was immediately wary of the creatures, "I can take 'em." He said not entirely sure wether his friend controlled them or not. He summoned his keyblades into air behind him and summoned the shield to his hands, the design of the weapon could be seen clearly now. It looked similar to the dream shield in shape but was blue where the red was and white where the black was. In the place of the Mickey symbol was the kingdom crown in blue.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Soren couldn't summon his keyblade but he was trained to fight with his fists. He stood up next to Lance. "I got your back"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Aleri's eyes widened for a second. "I get it now!" He yelled out. "That darkness I sensed back at Celestial Grounds! It's gone now! I had been keeping mental tabs on it... But it disappeared!" But then... does that mean...? Hm... Well, I was going to investigate soon, but I'll have to wait. I have to get out of here. He summoned his Keyblade-"Thank you, mysterious trio!"-And started to beat down a few Heartless.
Why... am I... angry? I don't know this pers... Them! This anger is flowing through other people's Hearts into mine! I think it's Lance's Heart... He probably knew this person... Wait, I can't even sense Lance! Either he's being overshadowed by intense power, or he's gone too... "Huh?" He had made it to the door. "Weird..." He charged up some energy, then magically blasted them open. "C'mon, guys, I have a serious investigation to take care of! We've missed a lot of stuff, so let's get this over with!"
Darkness spread all over him, flooding him with power. "Time to end this." He flew through, BLASTING a path directly to the final room.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next