Org. XIV (story)

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 37 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 am

Upon examining the computer, Rick found that there were beings inside it. He read off names in his head: Rexial-Aleri, Dispatch, Siks, Susan. I could unplug this and destroy them, but I'm not under orders to do that. <And it would be godmodding>

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:46 am

Geo looked around and felt a cool metal blade on his neck. "One move and your dead" a voice said behind him
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 am

Rick mentally scanned the computer <Not literally> and walked out to see a man threatening Geo. Rick pulled out a few shurikens and readied them in case this man made a move.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:52 am

A spear was then settled at Ricks throat. "So it is you guys again" Xelo said as 7 other spears floats around him. Caxom walked in front of Geo. "You know these guys?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:57 am

"Uh...no!" Rick threw another smoke bomb.
<I didn't say what happens next in case you want to catch him while he runs>

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:01 am

Xelo used his spears to grab Rick and tossed him to wall before pinning him against the wall. Geo didn't move since Caxom was still holding a blade to his throat.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:04 am

"Ah crap. You got me." Rick whipped out his shurikens and held them to Xelo's throat. "Or do you? You kill me my hand will fall and slit your throat too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:06 am

Xelo's hand flashed and in seconds the shurikens were floating behind him. "Nice try Ninja boy" he said before nodding to Caxom. The Warrior of the abyss let Geo go. "So Geo hows the boss?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:07 am

Rick looked toward Caxom and Geo as much as he could with a spear at his neck. "What the...hey, look!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 am

Caxom looked but Xelo managed to keep both eyes on Rick as Geo crossed his arms
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:14 am

"No, you, spear guy! The sword guy just let my partner stand there and asked how the boss is!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:18 am

"I'm Xelo remember? We talked about the so-called invasion, and we know Xeno" Xelo said before pointing his last spears away from Rick's throat. Geo's memory flashes back to the moment.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 am

"I don't remember names and I only met you once! So...why did you try to kill us?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:24 am

"Why did you knock out Aaron and sneak around like a theif" Xelo asked while Geo was getting checked for notes by Caxom.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:27 am

"We're doing recon and didn't want to get caught. We fail..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 am

Xelo snapped his fingers and his spears disappered. "No just yet" he said tossing Rick a map of the castle. "Give it to Xeno and with the other info you have"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:49 am

"And why are you giving us this?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 am

<Sorry for being off for today....my sister had her baby.>

Path of the Lightning.

Byakurai Kokoro. A young man of 17 years of age and twin brother Kuroyuki Kokoro. He has dark blue hair along with light blue eyes. None of which indicates his future. But he seems to have that signs of a master and has the strong desire of the past; from both before his time and the time of his life. He basks in his nostalgia and prefers to look more in yesterday then tomorrow. He enjoys the stories of his grandfather and his aunt from when there were Masters or pupils themselves. He loves his family. Especally his older sister by 24 minutes Yuki, and his younger brother at age 4 [I forgot the name I wanted. <_>] But here he is now. Sleeping. Little does he know he's in for a big surprise.

He's on the couch of his aunt's home. After the fire Yami insisted that the "children" that have their Keyblade should stay with her, and tbs rest should stay with their grandfather. Especially Byakurai. She wanted him to stay most of all. But why? Could it be because he is a Master and she wanted test him? Or another reason? Byakurai wouldn't even considered the former until his wake up call.

Byakurai....Byakurai, wake up.

A voice called out through the darkness of sleep. Byakurai opened his eyes to see his aunt. His face swollon and purple. His eyes were nearly crossed. Obviously tired as heck. "Yeah?" he muttered out.

Yami looked at him. She gave snile. Then quickly shot it away. "What is your dream?" she quite sturn and almost as if she was angry at him.

"Huh?" He said as he lifted his head off the pillow and sat on the couch he slept on.

"Don't make me repeat myself" she said even more angry then before. Almost as if she was going to punch him square in the face. And she would!

"Ohno!I'mjusthalf-asleepisall!" Byakurai said as fast as he could incase he was about to get his punch.

"Then wake up that half of you!" Yami didn't suggested she order him!

"Yes, ma'am!" He said as he as quick and did the random things one would do to wake themselves. Rubbed his eyes, shook his head, coughed; he knew they wouldn't work he just didn't want to get punched.

"My dream...." He said quietly.....

"I'm not sure. I haven't thought about....maybe....have a successful career as a pupil. Have fun. Learn advanced techniques. Eventually became a Master. Meet the right girl. Marry her. Have two kids. One boy; the other a girl. One of them hopefully being a Keyblade Wielder who I would train to reach Masterhood. Grow old. Retire. Die. But before all of this....I want to be known as something. Something other's would tell other's. Let them tell a story of something I've done. I want to be known forever. I want to be myth. Something that may be real or not. Something.....forever existant." He said a smile on his face. His heart beating from excitement.

Yami gave a chuckle. She suddenly went to "Don't make me kick your ass" to "That's nice, dear" without noticing it.

"Well, you've so far learn advance techniques and had a great carrer as a pupil. So what's next?" She was hinting to something. But what?"

Byakurai thought hard. "I'm not sure....became a master?"

"How would you like to be tested. Today".

Byakurai looked. Then was shocked. "No way".

"Yes". She whipsered.

"All right!" He got off the couch. Still wearing his extra large white shirt along with his black sleeping pants. He was very happy and excited. He did an early victory arm pump and yelled the phrase "Yeah!".

"But like I said". Yami said and Byakurai quickly stopped. "You're having the exam. You're not a master yet".

"Right". He said in seriousness and respect.

"Get dressed". She said almost as him. "Tell your cousins".

"Alright". He said as he went upstairs and as he did he noticed his twin sister  walking in the halls with her clothes in hand.

She looked strange. Almost like she was depressed yet confused.

"Hey, Yuki! Good morning!" He said said as happy as a dog with a new toy. He walked up to her. "You heard the news?"

No response.

"Hel-looo! Anyone in there?" He waved his hand over her face and she just kept walking as if she was a blind zombie.

"Hey, don't ignore me!" He chased her in the hall. She just went into the bathroom and closed the dour on his face. "What's her problem?" Byakurai pondered to himself. Then he remembered his orders.

Tell your cousins.

He walked down the hall and moved his way to the door where Sarrushu and Homura are sleeping. He looked at the doorknob and twisted it to open the door. 

Locked.

"Ohhhh! So that's how you guys wanna play it? Fine. I'll play". Byakurai said as he places his fist in his left hand and cracked his knuckles. He repeated the same process with his left fist aswell. He positioned himself into the Dark Bloodline stance but without his Keyblade. He motioned his arms and hands for a second for twisting his entirie body 270 degrees and kicked the door next to the doorknob which caused the door to swing open.

"S'up losers". Byakurai said as he stood there in his sleeping clothes.

Sarrushu grumbled and sat up himself and rubbed his eye. He looked at Byakurai in his sleeping bag.

"Why'd you kick ma's door?" Mumbled the cousin.

Oh crap.... He thought.

"Eh, don't worry about it. It's fine". He said as he walked over the his other cousin. The youngest one of the group.

Byakurai raised his bare foot over the sleeping boy. "Yo! Get your butt up!" he said as he kicked the boy in the back. 2-3 times before it started to work.

Homura opened his eyes in shock and gasped. "Hey! I'm up! I'm up!" he rolled over and was given one last kick to the chest. He seemed to say "hoop" for some strange reason from the kick.

"Good. Mission complete". Byakurai said jokingly.

"What's your problem?" Sarrushu said to the older male. "Kicking doors. Kicking Homura. Waking us up".

Byakurai chuckled and walked to the other side of the room where the door is and leaned agaiast the wall and crossed his arms.

"You know? You couldn't have woke me up at a worser time. I was having one of the best dreams of my life". Homura mentioned.

"Really?" Byakurai said. "Speaking of dreams: What are guys' dreams?" He asked the two.

"I didn't dream of anything". Sarrushu answered.

"I'd rather not say....too embarrasing" Homura seem to turned his head.

Byakurai rubbed the back of his head. 

"I meant in life".

They looked at him quite shocked or confused.

"Where'd that come from?" The youngest male asked.

"Well". Byakurai said. He paused and thought. Some time passed. About a good 8 seconds.

"Well, what?" Sarrushu got fed up with the suddenly silence.

"Well, the Mark of Mastery exam is today". Byakurai announced.

And that's all that needed to be said. As it was said the two looked at him.

"You're lying". Sarrushu remarked.

"Haha. Real funny". Homura sarcastically said.

"All right, fine. Don't believe me. When aunt Yami fails you and only me and Yuki are masters and you're still pupils you'll regret it". He said as he walked out of the room. He went down stairs and turned to go inside the living room when he noticed Yami was ready to leave out through the door.

"Where are you going?" Byakurai asked.

"I'm going to go set up the exam. Should be awhile. Just relax until I'm finished".

"Oh. Okay. And by the way, Homura and Sarrushu didn't believe when I said the exam is today".

Byakurai then walked over to the desk and picked up a pen and paper. He looked behind him to see Yami going up the stairs. He turned back to the page and began to draw a picture. One of himself pulling the skin of his right eye down and sticking his tougue out.

As he drew it he suddenly heared a loud bang followed by Yami yelling "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" and then more yelling.

Byakurai chuckled and began to draw a caption for the little face.

Hmm....

"Good. Now that you caught it, I hope you stay awake, Kuro!"

Kuro: The name given by Byakurai to repersent Yuki's sudden blindness of the people around her. Usually when Yuki goes through a lot or has a big experience or even gets nervous about something, she becomes unaware of everyone. It takes a lot to wake her up from this trance-like state. Hopefully his little ball of paper would wake her up.

As Byakurai check his drawing he suddenly heard a name being called. 

"Homura!" Sarrushu seem scared and frighten perhaps for life. 

Byakurai turned and was shocked. Due to a recent attack by a small number of Heartless that invaded his aunt's home a few days ago the stair rail was broken, and of all things, Homura was falling from the  height of a room upstairs. Byakurai got up and had to think and fast! He position his seat, a revolving chair, in front of himself and kicked it and hard. The chair raced across the living room and Homura landed right in it and was safe. The chair continued to it's course and hit into a wall. And all was well. Sarrushu and Yami raced out of the room and looked down to see Homura in the chair. She let out a sigh of relief at the sight of her nephew fine and alright. Homura's face was still in fright. When suddenly it grew a huge smile. 

"Let's do it again!" Homura said as stupid and eager as possible.

"No!" The three said in usion.

"Calm down, it was a joke!" Homura said. He seem to mutter something indecesive.

"It better be" Sarrushu said from above.

<This is unfinished. I need to write EIGHT other like this. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Aleri jumped back. "I get it, you're just Data! That's why you're so slow..." He grinned proudly. "...The computer couldn't keep up with the REAL Rexial!" He slid between Rexial's legs and stood up behind him. "Game over, man." He stabbed Data Rexial in the Heart. This destroyed him.
"Funny, when this happened in reality, I had to reclaim my memories." He looked up at a blinding light...
...And found himself standing in Twilight Town wearing the Coat. He was getting his bearings when a girl bumped into him.
"Oh, sorry!"
"Hm?" That wasn't the weird part. Siks ran up and asked him who he was. "What? Oh, I'm wearing the hood. That's probably it." He grabbed his lapel and threw off the Coat entirely. "...That any better?"
"...Who are you!?"
"I'm... Al- I mean, Rexial. Sort of."
"What!? You may resemble him, but you're definitely NOT Rexial!"
"Ah, crap..." As Aleri went into his battle-stance, he noticed several things.
Strangely enough, the girl was slowly disappearing. Somehow, the data must have been incomplete. <The girl is actually TwilightAeon's character, who kinda just faded from the story before being introduced properly.>
Also, one of the many Seifers ran into Siks. Seifer got deleted, and Siks lost his head, literally. Of course, it was immediately regenerated in a flurry of data.
"Oh, I get it... You're just Data. This means... No, I still don't want to fight you. Sorry, but I'm busy right now. PLEASE go somewhere else." Aleri quickly LC'd to the Station. "Siks, Susan, Dispatch! You guys alright? I went through that hole 'Rexial releases Heart' bit again. The fight was NOT fun! Well, let's get cracking on these bugs... Oh, Siks, there's a Data version of you around here somewhere, so be on your guard. Let's go!" He summoned his Keyblade and ran into the tunnels. "Split up to take down the Seifers!"

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:43 pm

"Great," Siks groaned, running with Susan towards where Aleri's voice came from, "Just what I need: another me. Ah well, maybe I can reason with me."

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:57 pm

<I need to continue the Jenac and Ertin thing.>

Nexjac and Rixent were finally finished. But Jenac wasn't finished. He turned around and quickly stabbed a shocked Ertin. "Brot-" Ertin said but couldn't finish. "You're not my brother.." He said, kicking him to the floor.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:50 pm

<Awwww YOU ARE NOW AN UNCLE!!! What are you going to do first to spoil her baby? Razz Oh, and alos, sorry I wasn't on yesterday, went Bowling. I WAS going to post on my phone, but one of my friends stole it for facebook and killed the battery Sad >

"Ah...sure why not." Lexaxa said standing up and putting a blue ribbon on the page she stopped on, as a bookmark.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:59 pm

<Congrats. I am having my two non-occupied characters in the Residency, so please no noticing them by anyone but one character. I apologize if I get the area description wrong.>

The sun shone brightly across the snowy landscape, but the air felt as though it was nightfall, cold and brisk. Two figures trudge through the snow, but oddly enough , no prints follow their steps. The two figures, upon arriving at their destination, rest against a building wall, their images distorted from view.

"Tell me comrade, why are we here?"

"Well, it is because this family is special?"

"Yes, I know that, but why show up when we could observe from afar?"

"Because, she is a participant"

"That Yuki girl? The one who awakened me?"

"Yes, it is her examination, along with her siblings."

"You've told me many things about the Dark Bloodline, but I have not heard much about the present figures."

"Each of the family who are gifted with the keyblade have distinct styles, skills, and fates. They all are quite talented for their age. The twin brother of Yuki is a very prospective wielder. Like we Observers, he looks to the past for guidance. His energy is commendable, as is his love for his family. The family master teacher, Master Yami, seems to be concerned for him however."

The two figures, Gunamnex and Roland, walk over towards the training fields, noting the many marks on the equipment.

"Yuki is very special to you, isn't she Gunamnex?" Roland says to his old comrade, noting the young man's facial expressions as he studies the marks.

Gunamnex, remaining silent on the matter, walks towards a nearby stream, looking down at water which, despite the snow across the ground, ebbs silently.

"When we saw the moon last night, it reminded me of her" Gunamnex says, his right hand dipped into the stream. A small pebble, color of skyline blue, drifts into his hand. Pulling his hand back up, he looks at the pebble with interest, then places it into his pocket. Roland walks over to the stream, crouches down, and looks at a small group of fish darting by.

"So, she is one who embodies the darkness, but is not tainted by it?" Roland asks.

"Yes, her family is different than most dark keyblade wielders we fought against back then. Remember those three brothers? They were her ancestors, but when the one fell to the tainted darkness, the other two managed to bring him back in the throes of their defeat."

"Yes, I remember them. I also remember the girl who changed sides during the war. You mentioned that Yuki is The Lost Key, is that really true?"

"You saw for yourself when she commanded kingdom hearts to bring you back to life."

"That is true."

The two walk over to a large ring of rocks, a sort of sparing circle. Summoning their keyblades, the two begin their stances, their movements fluid in motion.

"So, You told me when I awakened about that duel you had with her. How was she with the keyblade?"

"She was a bit unprepared for the encounter, but her moveset was of interesting design. She wields her keyblade by the chain."

Roland, caught by Gunamnex's words, stops suddenly.

"I've never heard of someone doing that before" he says, a puzzled look on his face.

"Indeed, and it caught me offhand for a few seconds. I managed to block her attacks mostly, and I imparted a new technique I formulated during the few moments we clashed. She picked up on it very quickly, I must say."

Roland, a smile on his face now, dismisses his keyblade.

"Well, it seems you learned more about teaching while I was adrift in between life and death" he says as he steps out of the ring.

Gunamnex stops his movements, dismissing his keyblade as well. Stepping out of the ring, he nods his head towards the ring, and begins to walk off towards the main house, hands behind his back. Roland follows him.

"I learned many things in your absence, but I am still learning every moment that I walk fate's paths" Gunamnex says over his shoulder.

"According to what Oxthmas told me though, you tend to lose focus when she is in your thoughts" Roland says with a smirk, slapping the back of his old comrade.

Gunamnex, adjusting his hood, says with a weary tone. "Be careful, they are inside"

The two keyblade masters lean back against a side wall, keeping silent, their presence distorted from view, as the snow glistens in the sunlight.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Aleri looked back at the two. "I said to split up and spread out, not follow me! One of you should go back and help Dispatch kill off the Data-Seifers. With them around, we'll never get to examine the town properly." He gestured at the opening of the tunnel. "Siks, Susan, Dispatch is good, but I'm not sure he can easily trap Seifer by himself. We need to be in two-member groups. Susan, you should help Dispatch."

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Dispatch yelled, "All right!" Excitement! He rushed around, jumping from one Seifer to the next, killing each one rapidly.

Orihcix stared at Jenac and Ertin. "What do you mean? I'm afraid I'm not fully sure I understand. Is he a fake?"

Joe said, "Alright. Come on then."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next