TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
14 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 30 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:12 am

Maya's head emerged from Lance's shadow, "Maya's hiding spot foesn't work?" Thalia shook her head, "You're fine Maya, she's got power to find you, most others don't." Maya dissappeared back into Lance's shadow with a happy smile. Thalia then whispered to Lexaxa, "She controls illusion, it drove her crazy but she's on our side so it's alright."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:16 am

Lexaxa nodded her head, then finished up the last of her toast sammich. Then she started blowing on her bangs that kept falling infront of her eyes.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:23 am

Lance gave Thalia a light kiss on the cheek as he opened a DC, "I gotta go, I've got something to ask Gunamnex alright? I'll be back in about an hour." He said as Thalia smiled to him, "No problem, I'll be around CA somewhere, if you can't find me, Maya will be able to." Lance nodded as he left and went to the Twilight Town clocktower, " Gunamnex? You here?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:40 am

Rexson looked over with Jutino and Ravair in union to see Lance. "Well that was fast" Jutino noted "Hello Willright remember us?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:48 am

Lance instantly tensed drawing his blades, "Rexson? Want to explain why the h*** these two are here?!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:51 am

"Told he'd go on the offenseive" Jutino said before Ravair handed him Dusk. "Lance calm down, their not here to kill me again or you their here to train me" Rexson explained stepping between the fighters.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:53 am

"Train you?! Are you nuts? The last time we saw them they tried to kill you! Have you lost it?" He kept his blades drawn his hand twitching waiting to react to anything.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:57 am

Jutino dismissed Dusk and Ravair sighed before walking to Rexson. "He must learn to control Black Fire,Avon,the Keyblade,and Choas engery" he started then Jutino finished the sentence. "Tempest and Enixo are insane and put us in exile to Thanatos...they want Rexson's jealousy and anger to increase by keeping him weaker, and as his old friends we are turning on them to train him"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:13 am

Meanwhile, in Celestial Grounds.

The light of a candle glows dimly from a room above a quaint cafe. Within the room, Oxthmas, sitting in a chair next to a door, leans back, his tie undone as he stares at the ceiling fan, its blades whirling slowly.

"What am I doing this for?" He says to himself in a hushed tone.

A doorway to the balcony sits across from him, the glass door slightly ajar. Outside, the two keyblade masters of old stand, leaning over the balcony rails. The two stare up at the moon, noting the stillness of the night.

"The peace before the storm, as the saying goes" Roland says, lighting up a cigarette.

"Well, when have we never not been in the eye of the storm?" Gunamnex says in reply.

"Say, you never told me what you plan for the lad who keeps cleaning me out at poker" Roland says, flicking the used cigarette off the balcony.

"In due time, he will awaken the power inside him, he just needs a little motivation, in the form of a maiden with a spark like his own"

Gunamnex, sensing something, produces a small window from his cloak, which illuminates like a screen. The screen shows Twilight Town's clock tower, focusing on Lance and the others. Chuckling, Gunamnex shakes his head, then summons a portal of light.

"We'll be back" Gunamnex says to Oxthmas, as he and Roland enter the portal of light.

Oxthmas, nodding sleepily, says as the portal dissipates, "I'll hold down the fort" He slumps in his chair, his special coin in his right hand, falling asleep instantly.

A portal of light opens up atop the Twilight Town Clock Tower. Gunamnex and Roland appear on the ledge, looking down at the group below.

"Oi, what's with giving us a headache every day? I'm going to need another pint before morning." Roland calls out.

<Oxthmas needs development, and I swear he had a crush on a particular character, one he gave a pair of guns to... scratch >

<Then again, I have no ideal about Oxthmas, he's like the top bodyguard from a mafia, lol.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 am

<Strange. It was early in the morning then it was in dusk, now it's nightime. :P>

<I'm going to have a little fun with the story right now You'll see>

Path of the Midnight Moon.

Kuroyuki Kokoro of the Dark Bloodline. Only her close friends and family may call her Yuki. She is a young woman of 17 years of age. Shoulder length elegent light blue hair. A symbol of a Master. But how true is it? Many a masters have many different colored hair. Even the brown haired Keyblade Wielders. Her eyes her as blue as the sea; as is her hair. Her left hand has a birthmark. A special one. Once every generation a child is born with this mark. A Symbol of the Bloodline. Very similar to the letter X with an third line; one going vertacle down the middle of the X. On certain nights, nights when the moon is invisible in the sky, nights known as New Moons, the birtmark will glow in a shine as blue as the hair of the young lady. It will brightness of the shine will depend on the control over darkness. The brighter it is, the less control you have. Some must wear gloves incase the darkness breaks lose, because on these nights your darkness increases to high amounts. Some have been lost on these nights because of this. Their breath breathing darkness, their ears sharpen, and eyes golden. These are the warning that you have lost the battle agaianst darkness.

Kuroyuki is actually not like most girls her age. She is actually not perky or overly happy and gitty or easily excited or amused. She is very serious and sturn. She has a strong personality much like her aunt.

Today is her chance to be a Master.

After she awoke and she was given the news, she grabbed her clothes and began to shower herself. The water was colder then normal. Must be because of the snow storm last night. Her hair darken from the water as it could be seen as she exited the bathroom of her aunt's home. She re-entered her guest room and dressed herself. Simple black shirt. Long light grey bottoms. Her gloves. Socks. Shoes. Now finally her zip-up light grey hoody.

She exit the room and went down stairs. As she did she was nearly hit right in the face by a rolled up ball of paper which she grabbed. The thrower was her twin brother Byakurai. He gave a small chuckle as he saw that she caught it.

"Why did you do that?" She asked annoyed.

"Good mornin' to you, too. Try opening it". The brother said.

She looked at him. Then started to open the crumpled up piece of paper.

It was a drawing. A crude up. It seemed to be of Byakurai, sticking his tongue out, and pulling down the skin under his eye. It seem to say something it was complete chicken-scratch.

"Beautiful". Yuki said re-crumpling the paper and throwing it back.

Direct hit! Right the eyes! Boom headshot! Better recognize.

Just then did Yuki notice that her brother had already showered and was no longer in his sleeping clothes.

"Hey, are Sarrushu or Homura ready yet?" She asked.

When suddenly there was a loud bang from upstairs followed by a loud "OW!"

"Ready? No. Awake? Ya". He said with a smile.

Kuroyuki gave a chuckle to her brother before walking down the rest of the stairs as Byakurai went up the stairs. "Hey! What are you idioits doing up there?!" He yelled at the idiots.

Yuki went into the living room and glance at the TV. Nothing interesting. Just that stand-up comedian named Whateverhisnameis McGee. But no one's watching. Hmm.

She continued her walk into the kitchen. Check the fridge. Grabbed a soda can and milk. Went into the cupboards. Grabbed some cereal. Dish Washer for a bowl and spoon.

Now time to mix into Breakfast.

Bowl>Cereal>Milk>Spoon>Mouth>Open can

Glug. Glug. Munch. Glug. Munch. Munch. Munch. Ect.

<Eh, more "randomness morning before the exam" later. My Internet is freaking out.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:34 am

<Eh, happens>
Aaron said, "What...should we update the records then? That may help."

Orihcix heard the order and immediately called out his Mastery Skill: "Deadeye!" He spun an arrow, threw it into the air, jumped, caught it, and fired it. Always with perfect accuracy.
<Deadeye somehow always has the tip toward the enemy, always hits, and occasionally inflicts sleep. From Fire Emblem 9/10. Mastery Skill of Archer/Sniper/Marksman class.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 am

Lance noticed the two observers arrive, "I'm watching you." He said glaring turning to the observers, "I need your help. I want to test her." He said to Gunamnex and Roland hoping they knew full well who her was.
<maverick check your PM>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Jutino rolled his eyes and summoned Dusk. "Odd I don't have it's twin to complete the set" he said. Rexson shrugged. "We thought you were dead, and didn't need the blades" he said. Ravair scoffed and summoned Back Lash before portaling the three to the sanlot.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:09 pm

Gunamnex and Roland step off the lodge, landing down below feet first with no impact, as though they scoffed at reality. Gunamnex looks over to Lance, and asks "Your beloved or your friend?"

Roland, walking over to a nearby street vendor, picks up two sea salt ice creams. Tossing one to Gunamnex, who catches it without turning around, Roland walks back with an amused look on his face.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:06 pm

"Thalia." He nodded at the two observers, "That's why I want your help. I'm sure you understand love and I would blindly hand her the power whether she was ready or not that's why I want your help to test her strength."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Dispatch had found another Sephiroth. He snuck up again and yelled, "BEHIND YOU!" Before cutting its sword arm off, then its head.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Rexson walked back to Lance. "Hey do you still have Jutino's second blade?" he asked
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Rexial looked at Dispatch. "Good job. I would've had to kill it if you hadn't. Now let's sit down and think for a minute..."

Xeromus towered over Zane. "You were absent for hours, never sending a report or message. You were attacked. You even missed our crisis situation. Punishment is unavoidable. Zane. As punishment..." He held up his scythe menacingly...

Rexial had found several chairs and was now sitting on one. "Well, I tried accessing the terminal, but there are bugs gumming things up. If we just kill whatever is causing the bugs in the castle, we can leave. We will kill the other fourteen Sephiroths, and see what happens."

...And slashed the number two into the floor. "...Aleri will be forced to repair Twilight Town's damage, and work to pay for new equipment for everybody else. Oh, and you get no Ice Cream Discount for a week. Dismissed."
"Whaaaaa-?"
"Aleri should've stayed to make sure you had a way home. He came back later, but... he said he failed to help you, and managed to fall down the mountainside... So you get no punishment for your absence. Just for insulting your fellow members..." He grinned sinisterly. "Yes, I know what you said. If I recall..."

Flashback:
"El, oh, el, no!" -Zane's impression of Aleri.

"...Wait, you didn't know you got a discount on Ice Cream? It's one of the perks of working for us. The price for one bar is reduced to 125 Munny."

Rexial summoned Drakus+. "Everybody understand the plan?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:02 pm

"What, kill Sephiroth? Simple enough plan."

Aaron spoke through the headset. "One sec, I should be able to perform a few hacks here...There! Each time you say Sephiroth, one will appear. Also, they are weak."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Lexaxa walked out of the kitchen, giving a slight wave behind her. She walked to the Grey room, and sat on one of the couchs, pulling off her hood to show her long, waist-length brown hair and blue eyes, and started reading "[i]The Hunger Games"[/i]
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 pm

<And I've just decided where Joe is>
Joe walked past the Grey Room and saw Lexaxa. "Hel-lo there, who is this?" He walked in. "Hey, I'm Joe."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Not looking up from her book, "Hi, I'm Lexaxa." Lexaxa said raising a hand up and waving, then countinuing to read.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 pm

"So, a Nobody then? Huh. Haven't been many of them around in a while. So, interested in that book are you?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:31 pm

"Yes, it's a series."
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 pm

"Ah. You read a lot?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next