TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
ARanger
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
Maverick Entity
AKeybladeYouSay
Whats_Up4444
13 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 18 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:51 am

He shook his head. "There's more. Apparently, before I ordered Thalia to return, two stranger appeared, implying that their goal had been to have the other one impale Rexial. She was going to engage them in battle. So now we have not only what seems to be a mindless monster and the black mud, but two new adversaries who know about us."

Xeromus shifted slightly, looking at his hands. "...That, and just a few moments ago, all of our corridors stopped working. I had made it to Synthisle to ask Maya about your whereabouts, but when I tried coming here, the corridor collapsed and failed before it finished connecting. I tried two more times before I decided to use a more drastic measure. We don't know how or why, but corridors have been disabled. It's not some kind of anti-corridor field, since they don't fizzle out instantly, and no such field could stretch so far. I got a call telling me that something similar happened elsewhere."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:00 am

"Then, I've got to get to the bottom of this myself. Infernus came here to bait me. There's something wrong, Xeromus. I didn't return to balance when I came back from the other side. Chaos is more powerful than he ever has been..." He sighed, taking an uneasy breath as he stilled his nerves and willed Maya's illusion away.

"Maya was the only reason that you didn't cut me down when you arrived." The young man resembled Chaos to a frightening degree. Underdeveloped wings jutted from his back and black horns parted his hair. He flexed a clawed hand as he wrapped it around the handle of his keyblade.

He looked at Xeromus with an icy glare in his golden eyes, "You must understand, I need to find out what's causing this form. If I stay like this, Chaos will engulf me again. I may not be able to control him if it happens a second time."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:07 am

"And if you lose control again, you want us to destroy you? You know that not one of our number would do that. If there's anything I've learned about them, it's that they're all too kind to kill their friend. If it comes down to that, I might have to do it personally."

Xeromus forced himself to his feet, a little shaky. "...Of course, that is the worst case scenario. We'll find out what the reason behind your form. Of course, I feel you have the right to know something. I wouldn't have been able to cut you down anyway. I can barely move right now after my little trip through interspace. If anything, the only danger was that the man you were facing would call my bluff, or that you would have killed me yourself."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 am

Lance huffed, dismissing his blade, "I'd prefer not to dwell on the possibility." His focus faltered and Maya's illusion restored itself making him look once again like his original self, "We should find Cid's old shop. There's an emergency ship there, isn't there?"

He walked closer to Xeromus, "We won't have to worry about threats so long as I can keep my temper on a tight leash. You being here should help with that."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:22 am

He nodded before taking a device from his pocket, holding it out to Lance. "That reminds me; this is your new PDA. I've finished updating your information, and we should be able to keep in contact."

Xeromus leaned on the young king's shoulder. "...And thank you. As I've informed you, our situation is already dire. Losing access to corridors and having a new threat appear is trouble enough, but several of us are incapacitated, most members haven't responded to our emergency calls, and our enemy was able to strike fear into the entire Greek Pantheon. We'll have to inform every other active member about your situation to spread our net, as well. Are you alright with that?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:33 pm

"We need clearance? Aren't the gummis available for all Organization members? Even if we're both officially Unnumbered." Thalia asked quizzically, "In fact, wouldn't that give us more leeway in the rules?"

--------------------

Lance nodded slowly, "If that is a necessity, yes. Although, I would prefer the information going to only members who need it as pertinent information." He helped Xeromus  along back into the First District, "It's behind the Moogle Shop still, right?

He took the PDA gingerly, stowing it away on his person, "I'm surprised that my inventory still functions properly in my condition, I think I have Maya to thank for that."

--------------------

On Synthisle, Maya had finally reached the courtyard.

"Oh no no. That's no good." Maya muttered sensing the presence of the intruder before seeing it.

A hedge was sheared in two, revealing a figure shaped like Chaos. However, its skin was an inky black with glowing yellow eyes.

"Looks like a heartless. But, Maya can't see a heart." The young woman thought aloud alerting the monstrous humanoid to her presence, "Isn't Lance either. Good."

The monster lunged at Maya and the young woman quickly tucked and rolled backwards landing on her feet out of harm's way, "Do you talk shadow thing?"

I am a figment.

Maya shuddered involuntarily. The creature had spoken from within her. She shook her head trying to clear it, "Why are you here?"

.....................Destroy..................................you

Maya smiled slyly, shaking her head, "Maya doesn't want to be destroyed."

...Release..........................................Chaos

The young woman shook her head as she ducked out of the way of a raking claw of the monster, "Maya won't let you do that!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:46 pm

Vita shook her head. "True. But it's not like we have a ton of ships, and usually, I go out after the boss tells me about a new world or something. Besides, if things are going south this much, he's probably going to be pissy if we don't say anything before taking a ship. Gimme a sec."

She took out her PDA and called up the Round Room, being met with a different voice than she expected. A much more distraught one. "...Al?! What are you doing in the boss's chair?"

"He dumped all his paperwork on me and ran out. Me. After I broke my right arm. I am not left-handed..."

"...Ugh. We're taking a ship, Thalia's corridor exploded. Okay with you?" Vita switched hands, zipping her jacket up as they ran.

"Sure- wait, exploded? That's weird. I mean, her corridors have been strange for a long time now, but... hm. Maybe it collapsed? That would cause the opposing energies to collide, resulting in an explosion. Why would it collapse?"

There was a brief pause before Aleri's voice picked up again. "...I tried to open one myself, and it collapsed, too. I don't know why... I mean, Xeromus just left through a corridor. I'll call him and make sure nothing's happened to him..."

Vita hung up and slid the device back into her pocket. "We're good. But it looks like Al's corridors aren't working either, so it's not just that yours messed up."

"The ship is parked outside the gate in the courtyard, but we need the keys from behind the Moogle Shop. Couldn't very well leave it so anyone could just take the ship... Hm?" Xeromus took out his PDA. "...A call from Aleri. I left him with the paperwork while I came to speak with you."

He answered the call, listening for half a minute. "...So corridors in general are failing. I'm on my way back with Lance, I'll explain while we're flying. "
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:30 pm

The pair made their way to where Cid's old shop was, Lance unlocked the safe hidden behind the counter with his keyblade, "Alright, let's get going. I'd rather we get back as soon as possible." He scooped up the keys and helped Xeromus to the gate to the world exit, "You're ready to leave, right? I assumed your only business here was me admittedly."

--------------------------

Thalia smiled thinnly, "Poor Aleri. Let's get going, Vita. There's no telling what's happened already." She pushed open the doors to the gummi hangar walking inside, "Without Kotank, we'll just have to pick a ship and go with it. They're all operational anyhow."

--------------------------

Phoenix had turned to Jackie in the interim, "Are you alright? You haven't reacted since Vita and Thalia left."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:51 am

Jackie started, pulled out of a reverie. She mentally hit herself in the head, as such vacancy was not to go well in most upcoming circumstances. "I... I apologize. While I expected the extraordinary from this, I did not quite expect this level of... commotion, as it were. However, I realize that I likely joined at a bad time, which is all the more reason to become more well-prepared. I have 2 of my 7 Thundara charges left... which is no good. Do you happen to know where the mess hall is located? I require espresso to rejuvenate those charges."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:57 am

"What, you think I need any other reason to come out here?" Xeromus made a strange noise that almost resembled a chuckle. "If I had any other business here, frankly, I'd cancel it. If I'm going to hurl myself through interspace just to do something, it had better be incredibly important. Which castle will we be returning to? I'm sure that there are people in your home world who would like to know before you resume working for us early, if that's your plan."

Vita pointed to one of the ships closer to them. "That's the one I usually use, and I keep one of the starters for it on me. Pretty good at crossing long distances; the warp drive is an absolute beast." She quickly opened it up and climbed into the driver's seat. "I'm gonna fly this time. Strap yourself in while I start everything up."

She flipped a few switches and started to heat up the engine, then gave the command to open the hangar door. Once she was done with that, the navicomputer finished booting, and she selected Olympus Coliseum as their destination.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Maya bounced on her feet, the daggers Pain and Panic singing against the raking steel of the monster's claws. She moved faster than most could perceive with precision strikes pushing the monster's talons away from her.

BURN!!!

Maya sprang backwards as a torrent of flames erupted in a circle around the monster, scorching the courtyard and setting some of the trees ablaze.

Maya glared at the beast, she needed to stop it before it could cause more damage. The fire was already spreading to other foliage in the secluded area, "Fine, monsters use magic?"

The young woman flipped one of her daggers over smiling into the mirror like surface of its blade, "Then, Maya uses magic."

The atmosphere suddenly grew heavy as the environment darkened around Maya and her adversary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Q-fOj9Mho

Maya smiled menacingly, her body rocking to a beat only she could hear, "Time to have some fun!" A luminescent hexagonal platform exploded from under the creature's feet launching it airborne. At the same time, a similar platform launched Maya skyward towards the monster that was tumbling back to the earth.

Two deft slashes knocked aside the monster's flailing claws as Maya's daggers found purchase in its shoulders. Using her forward momentum, she sent the pair cartwheeling through the air at a nearly horizontal descent.

Another hexagonal platform caught the pair in their freefall as the monster's back slammed into the platform, Maya ripped her daggers free eliciting a screech of pain, "Fire!" Maya giggled as she and the creature were launched into the air again.

The pair soared for a short time until Maya was directly above the monster. Then, another of Maya's illusory platforms that was all to real appeared between the two of them, launching with incredible force downwards, crushing the beast into the ground and shattering like glass on impact. Stunned from the impact, the monster didn't have a moment to react as Maya came spiraling down after the platform, daggers first, drilling a whole through the creature's abdomen. As the last of her momentum faded, Maya hauled the creature to its feet where it wobbled slightly still recovering from the damage incurred thus far.

"Finish it! Teehee!" Maya vanished, another of the girl's fantastic illusions.A flash of brilliant color and singing steel and the creature lost a wing. Another and both wings were gone. Another, this time slower and noticeably Maya, flew past at breakneck pace cutting clean through the monster vertically with a spinning slash.

Maya stood up as the gravity of the situation lifted. She giggled and bowed, covered in the creature's black ichor as she performed a victory dance still rocking to the tune in her head.

The guards that had appeared to aid her simply stood at the doorway inside slack-jawed.

-------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbGtZjib4gM

Lance nodded plainly, "I didn't want anyone to know that I was leaving. But, I suppose that it can't be helped. I should touch base with Maya at least. I need to talk to her about this illusion that she's making." He helped Xeromus into the cockpit as he took a seat at the controls, "I'd assume that you don't mind me driving in your condition."

He started the craft and the engine roared to life beneath them, "Fantastic. We're in business."

-------------------------------------

Thalia looked a bit anxious as she took a seat, "I've never ridden in a gummi ship. Lance always entertained the idea of teaching me how to pilot one... But, we don't have  any on Synthisle." She smiled unintentionally reminiscing, "Well, there's no time to worry about the past."

"Let's go, Vita. The others might need our help. Now more than ever."

<I was experimenting a little with providing music backgrounds to basically everything in this post, so lemme know what you guys thinks.>

--------------------------------------

Phoenix looked perplexed at Jackie for a moment, registering what she said, "...Espresso?" She held up a gesture motioning for Jackie to wait for a moment, she produced an Ether from her hip pouch and handed it to the young woman.

"Try this." She giggled unintentionally, "Crush it in your palm."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:36 am

Xeromus shrugged weakly as he strapped in. "Do as you will. I'll wait in the ship while you take care of things. Do you mind terribly if I keep an open channel, though? I feel obligated to at least thank Maya for telling me where you were. I don't have many calls to make as it is, and I've never been the type to sit around doing absolutely nothing. It just looked that way because nobody ever asked me what I'm doing."

"Well, I mean, if corridors aren't working, then yeah, they're stranded." Vita said, raising the ship and lining it up. "They seem to think they've got it covered, but I'm not convinced."

Once everything was set, she checked the status of the seals on the door before blasting off. It only took them a few seconds to clear the hangar, and then less than half a minute to leave the bounds of Asylum. "So what's our plan, exactly?" Vita asked. "We're not going to land right in front of them and say 'too bad, we're here now'. Think we should land a little further away, or just ignore them and hope we run into each other?" She paused to double-check everything and make sure there were no obstructions or errors with their path. Something on the screen caught her attention...

The warp zones moved? How the hell did that happen? I guess it doesn't really affect us right now, but that's just weird. They're usually static.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:06 pm

"Wow...already done."

"The hell d'you mean 'already?!' That took freakin' forever and a week!" Tatsu objected, throwing his arms in the air for emphasis.

"It took a few hours," replied Izanagi. "And it would have taken weeks had these pieces not attached so easily to each other."

"Yeah, well--"

"Peace, both of you." Izanagi and Tatsu shared a look toward the speaker, both fully aware who it was.

"Apologies, Sensei," said Izanagi. "I just feel like we should count our blessings. After all...we're about to go out into a wider world than our own."

"Yeah, to find out more about that witch who attacked me," said Tatsu. "Don't treat it like a vacation."

"Coming from you, that's downright insulting."

"And why didn't the others help us out? Why was it just the two of us?"

"...You want to ask the girls to help build a fully-functional space-ship? Does that not sound like a lot of heavy lifting to you?"

"Well, I guess, but Mi found the stuff, so--"

"And isn't that enough?"

"Peace, my students, peace," said Sensei. "Your ship is built, you have no reason to argue over it now. I will go fetch the girls, and you may go."

"Yes, Sensei," said Izanagi.

"Yeah, sure, go for it," said Tatsu.

"Hey, don't go looking for us just yet," came Ayame's voice from the door.

"Oh, man, this is gonna be fun!" said Ai, shooting past the others and into the Gummi Ship.

Mi approached them and looked up at the ship. "Are you two sure this thing will fly?" she asked.

In truth, it did look rather shabby. Each block seemed to be a different color, be it blue, yellow, green, red, or what have you. The engines were small and the wings, near non-existent, small triangles that appeared as though they were held on with staples.

"...Do you think they have pirates in space?" wondered Ayame out loud. "Because...we don't seem to have weapons."

"We won't run into any pirates," assured Izanagi. "And even if we do, we can fight them."

"Yes, fight their artillery-ridden ships with nothing but our fists," grumbled Tatsu. He was ignored.

"Alright, well, if you say it's fine, it's probably fine," said Mi. "I'll trust you. Just make sure I sit in one of the areas you put together." She shot one last glare at Tatsu before boarding.

Before Tatsu could object or complain, Izanagi looked at the door. "Haru isn't coming?"

Sensei shook his head. "No. She has decided she would only hold you back, and would rather stay here. Should she change her mind, I will ensure that she reaches you."

There was a pause, with Izanagi shifting like he wanted to say something. In the end, though, he just nodded. "Alright, then...I hope to see you soon, Sensei."

"And I you," Sensei replied.

Izanagi boarded the ship as well. Tatsu threw one last look at the dojo. "Gonna get lonely around here without us around, huh?"

"Lonely, or peaceful?" said Ayame. "Come on, let's just get out of Sensei's hair."

Both of them boarded the ship together, leaving Sensei to watch as the ship sputtered to life and whisked his students away. With a sigh, his gaze turned to the ground. "Soon...very soon, you will come to need all of the training you have been given...and perhaps a bit more...I wish you only the best, my students...my children."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:23 am

Jackie quizzically looked at the object Phoenix held in her hand, but took it between the nails of her forefinger and thumb, inspecting it, marveling at the colors, the texture... fiddlesticks, she was getting sidetracked again. She took it into her palm, as requested, and cru--

Holy cow what was this. She felt twelve again for goodness' sake! What on earth?! A giddy sensation rippled through her and she felt her inner energies come back full force, nearly brimming over with the magic she became imbued with. "A-Amazing! I'd need at least three cups to be anywhere near this, and... astounding! Remarkable! Extraordinary! What do you call these things, anyway? I should hope they aren't rare."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:54 am

Phoenix laughed lightly, "It's an Ether. They're standard issue in the Organization. As a magic user, you'd probably carry five with you for the average mission. I carry around three since I focus on melee but use a lot of special techniques. Would you like a few more just in case?"

------------------

Lance nodded looking perplexed at the world map display, "The world map has been altered... We can still pilot to Synthisle... But, it drops us off right in front of the clearing in the Lost Woods. That's not where the route is supposed to lead..."

The young man looked at Xeromus, "Do you think this has something to do with the corridors?"

------------------

"Yeah, let's just hope we run into them and do some investigating on our own." Thalia said plainly, "The change in the pathways probably have something to do with the failure of the corridors..." Thalia straightened up in her seat, " We're going to need to find some sort of evidence. Olympus is where the last incident happened. Power like that could cause the corridors to destabilize."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:37 am

Xeromus shook his head. "I am by no means an expert on corridors, but it does sound related. Perhaps something happened to change inter-world travel. A mage would be able to explain it, I'm sure. Let's remember to discuss this with someone who actually understands how corridors work to see if we can learn anything more about the situation."

Vita glanced back at Thalia, then to her monitor. "...The worlds are still in the same locations, it's just that the paths and warp areas are all different... well, no matter. What do we need evidence of, exactly?" She asked as the Warp Drive activated and they shot off into the darkness of interspace.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Thalia looked at her pointedly, "The people that we fought on Olympus. There has to be a connection. We need evidence of that. Some sort of lead to go on at least." She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, "The last thing we need is two world-ending calamities at once."

------------------------

Lance nodded, "Duly noted." He responding gruffly as he engaged the ship's drive. It wasn't long before they were well on their way to Synthisle, "Tch, of all the times to injure myself. If I didn't have a busted leg, Infernus wouldn't have been a problem." The young man berated himself.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon May 11, 2015 3:46 am

Xeromus scowled into the small screen of his PDA. "There is no sense in letting that guilt drag you down. Instead of wasting your energy brooding, think of ways to adapt."

Vita's face paled slightly. "Er, you mean they might not be related? Holy crap, I just kind of assumed they were..."

They dropped out of Warp Drive, ending up coasting above Olympus Coliseum. It was apparent even from this distance what kind of damage had been done.

"So where exactly are we going to look?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon May 11, 2015 6:21 pm

< I swear I thought I relied to Khfreak o.o >

"Probably high ground," Hercules mused thoughtfully as he crossed his arms over his chest in contemplation. "We should try looking for one of the hill villages. There's a good chance the survivors gathered there to avoid this mud," Hercules was carefully navigating the swampy ground, silently wishing Pegasus was with him as he gave a shrill whistle.

Silence greeted him in return.

"Well, that was helpful," he muttered to himself darkly as he turned back to Siks and Necro. "Let's go. The thing may be gone for now but this mud still gives me a bad feeling."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue May 12, 2015 4:22 am

"Likewise," Necro concurred, using his powers to clear some of the mud around them.

Siks nodded at Hercules, "Lead the way," he instructed before turning to Necro, "Try and clear us a path."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue May 12, 2015 5:01 am

<I really want to get back into this thing, but I would really hate to since there is seems to be a lot of plot heavy stuff going on atm. So I guess I am just going to add in what two of my characters are doing now.>

“Oh, would you just give it up already?” asked a young blacked haired man with glowing yellow eyes to his acquaintance. He was sitting on the edge of the clock tower in in Twilight Town eating what appeared to be sea salt ice-cream

“The hell I will!” yelled the red haired one. His right eye glowing the same ominous golden, his left was hidden by an eyepatch with the Heartless emblem on it. He was standing not far behind the other flailing his arms side to side trying to open a corridor to no avail. “The hell are you so calm with this any way you damned nutcase? I figured you would be pissed as hell about this."

The black haired ignored the other and continued eating away at his eating away at his ice-cream. “The hell---are earth Seth!” the red haired boy yelled!  “You damned little, are you ignore-“ he is was cut off midsentence by what looked like a thin black spear stabbing him in the throat.

Seth was now facing the red haired boy still eating his ice cream with slight grin on his face. The spear that was now in the other’s throat was in fact Seth’s index finger which was elongated into a weapon. “Kanra, I’m beyond pissed at this point. Once again I turned up empty handed on info to where my dear sweet lesser half is, but now I’m stuck in the town with my one and only consolation being this ice-cream which despite the odd sounding name doesn’t taste half bad.” He says taking another bite of the bar.

“But now sadly even that is ruined by your constantly whining you can’t open a Dar Corridor despite me explaining some other fool has messed with the dimensional wall between the worlds. Now despite my current “displeasure” of how thinks are turning out today, I have trying my very best to try and keep calm.

Kanra  tried to talk but all that came from his mouth was a muffled gasp. Seth let out a small chuckle as he continued on.

“Now, Kanra you can either let me continue eating this ice cream in peace while I try and figure a way around this mess, or I can kill time using you as a pincushion till this whole thing fixes itself. What do you say?”

Seth’s finger then retracts and returns to normal. What appears to be black blood oozes from the wound in Kanra’s throat before it quickly starts to heal.

“I hope you freaking choke on it.” Kanra responds back in a raspy voice. “So how long until you figure this whole thing out?” He askes leaning against the wall of the clock tower.

“Ask me again after I finished my little treat. Till then enjoy the sunset…or rise...which ever one it is.”
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue May 12, 2015 6:16 am

Jackie's eyes widened and her jaw slackened slightly. "They're just stockpiled? My goodness, that indubitably required an exceptional expenditure. And, affirmative, I would appreciate some of these Ethers. Where might I find more?" Jackie bounced from one foot to the other, excited to actually start training. "Do you have a preferred plan or should I decide? I'm unsure of myself at the moment..."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Wed May 13, 2015 3:55 pm

"So uhhh..." Hercules turned to Necro curiously. "This 'Force' thing. What is it, exactly? Seems similar to magic and psychic powers but a little different. No offense, just curious."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu May 14, 2015 1:42 am

"It's an invisible energy field," Necro explained, trying not to break his focus. "It connects all living things in the universe. Some people, those who hold a strong enough connection to it, can use it to… do what I'm currently doing. At one pont, there were people who believed our connection to it came from microscopic organis living inside our cells, but that was soon debunked and laughed off by all scientific study."

<Points to anyone who understood that reference.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sat May 16, 2015 6:51 pm

"Oh. Uhhh... that's very interesting," Hercules answered blankly, the information having sailed right over his head at Necro's explanation. "Sorry, all these mystical stuff isn't really my thing," he gave a sheepish chuckle as they continued to navigate the desolate wasteland that used to be a flourishing meadow. "But you're pretty good at using it, I guess? I think I've heard of it before... You call yourselves peacekeepers, I think. No, there was a term for that..."

His voice trailed off as he felt his mind reel from something, his body shuddering in disgust as he shook his head violently. It was as if tendrils of something was intruding into his mind and a brief glance showed that all the entire group had felt it.

Hate... Destroy... Suffer...

"Ugh..." Hercules clamped both hands over his ears in effort to drown out the insidious moans that came from inside his head as the ground rumbled. "What's going on!?"

The mud rose. No, things were crawling out of the mud! They were hound-like, canine in shape as they lurched forward on all fours. Acrid darkness seeped from their bodies, their eyes and mouths caricatures of emotions... of joy, anger, hate and sorrow. They howled as one, baring their claws and fangs at the group as they charged forward to attack the group.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next