TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybridic Heroes Game!

+2
Haar_Dragon
Zeldaman2.0
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hybridic Heroes Game! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hybridic Heroes Game!

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:58 pm

<Fuuuuuu.... Guise, I forgot how much each of you had money-wise, I'll fix that in an edit for this post later. Please don't respond until I get that up...>

@Gregar: As Clant is packing everything together, he notices a small, covered jar amongst all of it, but decides to inquire about it at a later time, trusting Mrs. Bishop on the matter. "I know you will, dears. Do be safe, though: I'd rather you two be safe than dead and celebrated." Mr. Bishop, watching all of this, could do the only thing he thought best: he gave Clant a light punch on the shoulder and Clair a slight hair ruffling before shuffling off to the back again, uncomfortable with himself.
Total funds: 1G5S

@Haar: The bartender lets out a low whistle, and smiles broadly at him. "Well, at least you aren't wanting for funds or lack of skills, that's for sure. Let's see here... I heard tell of some adventurer needing a little help for an expedition to recover something of his family's, they're known around these parts but not much elsewhere. The traders are having some terrible luck with hunting this year, they're not sure why though. And... I think there's a fellow looking for some "hired help" with some kind of transportation of goods."
Total funds: 30S11C

@Eques: <Short timeskip ahoy!> Seri quickly returns to Port Mord along with the rest of the crew, and quickly does his part to help out with the others unloading the cargo and other goods, including some livestock. The captain signals you over with an extremely stern look on his face, giving you a sense of apprehension. "Boy, I heard some of the other sailors 'round here saying you were sighted with a band of pirates not two days ago. Is this true?"
Total funds: 3G5S

@Mala:Total Funds: 3G5S

Battle Commence!
Player attacks!
Nice hit!
The silver took effect...
Additional damage was dealt to the GOBLIN.
GOBLIN HP: Wounded/MAX
Player Defends!
Armor bonus!
Goblin Attacks!
Player deflects!

@Aesoth: 3G5S

IMP struggles!
It couldn't break free...
Player delivers a coup de grace!
Imp is defeated!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZMx0SPPfdw <victory theme, sue me for unoriginality.>
Victory!
Exp gained: 25!
Total Exp.: 25/1000
Money earned: 0
Total funds: X

The rest of the journey there is uneventful, and you quickly find a shop selling the supplies for the larder, which you frequent whenever supplies run out. <I haven't the foggiest as to what they sell.>

<facedesking>

Last edited by Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Saying farewell to the Bishops once more, the siblings headed for the meeting point, eating their apples on the way.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Orpheus took a swig from his ale and replied, "Alright then. Any idea where I might find any of these people? Here, the market, outskirts of town, any idea?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:07 pm

<It's a food stand. The larder is just a place where one would store food so it would last as long as possible.>
The elder Bertoen running the stand grinned as he finished adding up all Zintan had asked for. "Five silver, as always. I'll have the boys deliver it before the day's out." Silently, Zintan handed over the requisite coins and turned to leave the store with a polite nod. The shopkeep called out, "That offer for a dinner with the family is still open, ya know!" Zintan freezes at the edge of the doorway for a moment before replying quietly, "Enjoy your day," and leaving the store.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:13 pm

'Guess this is were the lying training comes in play, hopefully I remember the tips...step 1 do not break eye contact. ' he thought as he locked eyes with the captain.  'Step 2, merge both truth and lies' "I have to admit that its it's possible I was seen on a ship, but I wasnt aware of the vessel's true true identity until now, sir" he said, confusion and shock running over his face. 'Step 3, make yourself look believable as well'. Seri shifted and broke eye contact to place his head in his palms, letting out a breath. "Will you have me taken into prison under suspicion of piracy?" He asked bringing his eyes back up to the man, he sounded just like any man would've, fearful and hopeful that wouldn't be the case.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:54 am

<Hey Mal? Can we get a post in here?>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:27 am

< Sorry it's been a rough few days for me I'll m ake one in the morning whe n my i'm not tipys>

As Arianne deflected the attack from the goblin she sweeped his legs out from below and pounced on to him, stabbing at him with the dagger.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:17 pm

<Terribly sorry for the delay, didn't realize Mal edited his post.>

@Mal:

Player attempts a trip!
Successful
ERROR: too many actions for your attack rating!
Imp recovers!

@Gregar:

<Slight timeskip.> As they neared the expected meeting place, they noticed several people already loading up the cargo wagons, as well as drivers getting their horses into place. Several others loiter about, looking somewhat bored. Given that they all have at least one visible weapon on them, they seem to be the other hired help.

@Haar: The barkeep grabs a slip of paper from behind him, a piece of coal, and writes out directions to each of the locations. "I'm fairly sure each of them would be willing to pay you for any services you provide. Though my money is on the merchant, I buy from him personally. <Still no intro for the other character?>

@Eques: the Qorom snorts and you and clenches his fist for a moment. He then turns from you, and, speaking over his shoulder, curtly tells you, "Beat it."

@Aesoth: Funds remaining: 3G.

You find yourself out in the open city air again, with the unnaturally hot sun beating down on you. You hear the typical sounds of everyday life, and you turn your nose at the putrid fools, running around and concerned only with their daily lives.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:50 am

<Dammit, Zelda, could you just be patient!? Laughing >

Orpheus made a note of the addresses on the paper and finished his ale. "My thanks to you, sir, and with that, I'll be off." He headed out, looking for the merchant that the barkeep had suggested finding.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:18 am

Growling silently to himself at the filth around him, Zintan stomped down the street as a small child crept up behind him. The cleric freezes in place for a second before turning as the child steals his coin bag and flees down a crowded alleyway. Snarling, Zintan charged down the alley, knocking aside anyone in his way as he chases the child.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Seri nodded. "No problems with that, Captain" he said as he walked passed him. The young pirate consideded going home,but then pushed the thought away.  He should look for his crew then go look for  a possible job.  He didn't have any loot to show from either ship so he would have to do a bit of honest work and maybe some theft on the side if he planned on eating anything fresh. Seri adjusted his empty quiver and moved down a path for the hunters guild.  He needed to restock and that was the only place in the port that hopefully would grace him with free ammo and some game to target.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Clant waved to the other supposed-fighters. "Hello, there."

His sister, meanwhile asked how long it would be before they set off.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:23 pm

< You made a slight error up there zelda ^... Arianne was fighting a Goblin not an Imp >

Instinct kicking in, Arianne crouched low and pounced at the Goblin slashing at it with the dagger.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 pm

<...mumble mumble mistake my ass... mumble mumble too many attack actions... mumble...>

@Haar:
You quickly locate the establishment of the merchant listed on the sheet of paper. You arrive at a simple house, which looks somewhat neat compared to the others. After knocking on the door, a man inside opens it and beckons you come in. The interior is well-lit and many fine trinkets, furniture, and valuable jewelries adorn the interior of his house. "I expect you've come here coming for work, or to purchase something?"

@Aesoth: <Be wary...>
Your pursuit of the child is incredibly hindered by the people rushing against you in the crowded street. The child, however, is quick and able to easily move through the winding legs with practiced ease, darting to and fro in an effort to lose you.

@Eques:
With a few posts and a friendly stranger providing directions, you quickly arrive at the guild headquarters. Standing outside is a Tilfang dressed in leathers and with a bow held loosely in his hands, and his quiver at his side. The canine notices you and once you make it plain you want into the guild, he sharply orders a "Halt. State your business."

@Gregar: One of the other fighters, a burly, yet not quite surly, older man eyes Clant from under squinted eyes... A squinted eye, as his left one is closed shut with a scar over it. He smiles and lets out a low chuckle at the boy. "Good to see someone around here is lively, these other blokes aren't much for talk." The human walks over to him and offers his hand. "Name's Jod. Yours?"

One of the horsedrivers speaks to Clair. "We'll be leaving under the cover of dusk. It's not ideal for traveling, but in order to get the shipments there more safely, we don't want to risk being seen. Hence the reason why we're waiting."

@Mala:
Player Attacks!
Goblin defends!
Light Damage!
Silver takes effect...
Additional Light Damage!
Goblin is slain!
Gain 30 Experience!

What do you do with the corpse?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Seri raised his brow at the tilfang, did he not know he was a hunter as well? "My business? Mate, I'm looking for a bit of game to hunt and to get arrows for my quiver. I'm apart of the hunters guild, been apart of it for a few years now" The Foxen said as he showed the hybrid his quiver, a offical quiver of a hunter of Port Mord, he earned it legally too. "Mind letting me pass now?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 am

Orpheus gave a polite nod and replied, "The former of the two. As I've heard, your caravan needs protecting, and I'm willing to protect it, for the right price."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:49 pm

<Bump?>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Arianne knelt down next to the corpse and began to look through it's pockets for anything useful, as her ears stayed upright to listen for anymore unwanted company.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:47 am

After another few moments, Zintan stopped dead as he lost sight of the child completely. Growling almost silently, he turned and walked back towards the main street in between the people he had shoved aside. As he stepped out of the alley, an angry voice behind him shouted at him.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am

<Sorry for dropping off the map, everyone, but I need until later this month before I'm going to be able to get everything sorted out on my end and consistently post here. Thanks for waiting.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4