TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona REM Story

+5
Stormwolfex
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Zeldaman2.0
9 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Persona REM Story - Page 4 Empty Re: Persona REM Story

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:41 pm

"Alright, I'll wait outside." Yoshiya nodded to Shiho.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:23 am

“Well… if you say so Shin-kun,” Yumiko said feeling a bit disappointed there wasn’t a thing she could do to help her supposedly exhausted dorm dweller.  She honestly considered giving her underclassmen a hug, thinking it would help him somewhat. After all, they worked on Kira most of the time and he was a borderline psych case. However, before she could act on her idea Daisuke asked her a question in regards to her miko duties.

“Oh no, sorry Daisuke-kun, I’ll still be here for several hours,” Yumiko replied with a small frown. “But don’t worry,” that somber expression was short lived however. “I’ll be back at the dorm right after I finish up, so if you want to talk more or if you find anything out that’ll be the best time for it.”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:30 pm

Smiling slightly, Daisuke gave a nod of affirmation, "Alright, Yumiko-san. We'll see you back at the dorms. Want to head back, Shin-san?"

Daisuke was hoping that giving the young man a way out of the situation would be a relief for him.

----------------------

The faculty office was occupied by a few staff, none of whom seemed to notice when Shiho entered the room. At the coffee maker was her homeroom teacher diligently working with the barely functioning device.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:37 am

Shin's attention was quickly averted from his current predicament, nodding fervently. "I have to tackle this homework quickly or I tend to slack off by the end of the semester... I apologize, but most nights I'll probably be busy. And considering recent events... I think I'll try sleeping early, around 9:00 pm if I can help it. If something happens, I'll try to stay put in the dream, so that hopefully one of us can find the other." Bowing deeply to Yumiko, he turns to leave towards the dorm with Daisuke.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:19 pm

As the two made their way down the step of the shrine, Daisuke put his hand lightly on Shin's shoulder, "Why don't we head back? You've got 'homework' to tackle and I've got some investigating to do." The young man smiled jovially knowing that he had managed to help Shin out of a rather dire situation.

"Hopefully, we can make some progress on this before anything else happens." Daisuke said grimly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Shin nodded and turned to Yumiko, making very careful to look her directly in the eyes. "Thank you for your trust and support, Yumiko-san. I rather appreciate your time and honesty." Bowing before leaving with Daisuke, Shin quietly mutters to the boy "Thank you... I could have sworn I was a doomed and dead man."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 am

Daisuke strode down the path heading towards the dorm. A hand hooked casually on his pocket.

"Well, that's what senpai are for right?" The young man's eyes lit up cheerily. "Besides, Yumiko-san is pretty cute. I don't blame you even if she's probably the most inaccessible girl in the city. A shrine maiden and with that intimidating Kira-san always around, I doubt she's the dating type."

It wasn't long before the boys were on the steps of the dorm. Daisuke leapt to the top step in a single bound. Turning to face Shin, he smirked lightly, "Not to mention, how would you get senpai to notice you." His open grin and teasing tone left him vulnerable to a remark in response, something he expected and welcomed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:09 am

Shin chuckled and nudged Daisuke with an elbow before retorting back. "Maybe I could ask a favor from another senpai, or perhaps I could discount her and stick with the senpai who has already started to notice me." Shin's eyebrows waggled ferociously at Daisuke, a somewhat incensed and sultry look coming from Shin before chuckling once more and adding "Nah, she's not my type. Little too... detached, but that's her thing and I'm fine with it. It's refreshing, sometimes."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:10 pm

A small chuckle escaped Daisuke as he ruffled Shin's hair, "Hey, don't be getting any ideas now."

Once the two entered the dorm, Daisuke sat down on the couch. He thought that he'd rather be prepared before he went around talking to people about one of the craziest things that he'd experienced.

"Though I'm more than willing to play wingman if you'd like." Daisuke shot Shin a winning smile before retreating into his own thoughts. Mentally preparing for the task ahead of him was his next step.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:24 am

With a loud clatter and a bang, the front doors to the dorm swung open as Mark stumbled through, splattered in various colours of half-dried paint. Taking a short hop forward to maintain his balance, Mark got back a solid footing just before he faceplanted forward. With a sigh of relief, Mark glanced up and noticed Daisuke and Shin. Grinning at them, he asked, "Hey, would you guys know what time it is?" Rubbing his head sheepishly momentarily before he realized he was spreading paint in his hair, he slammed his arm back to his sigh and coughed lightly, before continuing, "I kinda fell asleep in the middle of art club and I booked it back here as soon as I woke up."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:36 am

Daisuke looked up mildly surprised, "Mark-san, just the guy I was looking for."

He gestured to the seat across from him, "Go on and take a seat. I want to have a chat with you."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:10 am

Shin nodded to Daisuke, giving him a slight wink as he walked past. The expression on his face and the nature of the wink wasn't so much 'we share a secret', but more 'I have my orders'. Shin quickly walked out of the room and towards the kitchen, hoping to have a quick snack before homework and confronting Abel.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Like the Devil he was, the thought of Abel brought him in the front door. If one cared, they could look at his armpits and see sweat-stains, stains that would likely remain there the entire year. Luckily enough for the rest of the group, he seemed to be in a good mood, or at least what passed for one from him; he wasn't glaring at anything, and only one of his hands was shoved into a pocket.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Looking down at his paint splattered body, Mark glanced back up at Daisuke, mildly confused. "Uh, I think standing would be better right now... but if you say so."

Striding across the room to the designated seat, he sat down on the farthest forward part he could reach, trying to make as little contact with the chair as possible. "What did you need to talk about?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:40 am

Shin noticed Abel walk in through the door, taking notice not of his armpits but of his slightly damp hair and shiny forehead, as well as the slight color in his cheeks. Taking a moment to sip at his water, he contemplated the best source of action. "Hey bud. Workin' hard out there?" he called out, slightly louder than normal for his usual calm tone.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:23 am

Abel took a glance toward Shin, and debated whether to answer or not. Being addressed as "bud" definitely didn't help, but he could let it slide. Kinda.

"Put it this way: someone rubs me the wrong way, I can kick their ass twice as hard. And don't call me bud."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:51 am

"I'm going to be forward with you so don't freak out." Daisuke spoke calmly as he looked at Mark noting his story as worrisome.

"Have you had any strange dreams lately? In particular, any involving the other dorm members?" Daisuke's voice was friendly but his expression was intimidating. He was on guard for any sort of lies.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:32 am

Shin laughed and then waved in an apology. "Sorry, sorry. Sounds like you got up on the wrong side of the bed today, bad luck on that man. Though, speaking of sleep, I had a weird dream last night, you might have been in it." Shin's tone was amicable, and rambling.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:48 pm

The easy-going grin that was slipping into place on Mark's face momentarily froze as what Daisuke just said processed. 'How in the world could he know about the dreams? Did someone tell him?', Mark thought to himself, 'But that doesn't seem possible, the only people who know are my parents and the therapist and they wouldn't tell anyone, right?'

Realizing that he hadn't actually addressed the question that had been posed to him, Mark grinned brightly at Daisuke again and rubbed the side of his chin as if he was trying to remember. "Well, I don't think I've had any sort of unusual dreams, at least not that I can remember. It has just been the same old kinda dreams that I always have, nothing that special about them."

Last edited by Aesoth on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:54 pm

What the hell's wrong with this guy? Does he ever shut the hell up? Abel wondered, only mildly irritated.

"Busted my freakin' alarm clock's what I did. And you better not have just told me you had a dream about me." Abel lowered his head gradually as he spoke, casting a shadow over his eyes, though not taking them off of Shin. It was a look he'd given many times, a look that said, I don't want to punch you yet, but that could change quickly.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:14 am

Shin burst into laughter, nearly doubling over from the giggles. He, in between laughs, might have muttered something similar to "fourth grade", but it was hard to distinguish. It could have easily been "made my day". Looking back up at Abel, he replied, "Sorry for my laughter, but it wasn't meant like that at all, no offense. Merely that I seemed to have seen you, Daisuke-san, Mark-kun and Yumiko-san in the same dream. On top of that, that's all people right here in this dorm."

Taking a sip of water, Shin added, "Speaking of dreams... You know anything about a couple of kids getting nightmares or something and then falling into comas?"

Last edited by Zeldaman2.0 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:35 am

While Abel's hands were already in fists out of habit, a trained eye could have seen them tightening and loosening repeatedly, a twitch-like movement, almost akin to squeezing a stress-ball. Startin' to remember why I was pissed this morning...

When Shin brought up the dream, however, he stopped. A dream with everyone in the dorm...? Something hazy tried to push its way forward in his mind; he'd had something similar last night. Though what might have resulted in a slightly more innocent response fell away upon the next question.

"Why the hell would I know about some random kids falling into a coma? I don't give a shit about the ones that are awake."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Daisuke raised an eyebrow at Mark's rainbow of emotions that had traveled across his face, "Strange."

He sat forward looking Mark in the eyes, "Mark, you aren't the only one who experienced the dream last night. I know that at least two others had the same dream. And... it might be dangerous." He folded his arms in thought, "So, please, don't lie to me. We're all in this together."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:30 am

Mark stared at Daisuke, a mixture of shock and disbelief slid onto his face slowly.

"That's... that's not possible. I just had the same dream I've  always had. Nothing... strange or- or special about it, I'm sorry to say so."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Daisuke sighed, "Look, I need you to be upfront with me. Did you see the other dorm members in your dream last night or not? Maybe a man with a long crooked nose?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next