TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds Blown Differently

+8
Zeldaman2.0
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Malakili007
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
PsychoticDoctor
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Winds Blown Differently - Page 3 Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 am

Three individuals approach the House, two of them looking around at the city, and the third rapping a cane against the ground every few steps. Each of them halt before the door. One of them, a man in red hair, steps forward and rings the doorbell. The second, a man in green hair, tilts his head to the side and then backwards. "Damn. Big place they've got here..." he murmurs. The last of them, a girl, looks around for signs of life. "Doesn't look like anyone's here..."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:00 am

Rexial gaped. "...How did they stroll right through without noticing us!? I mean, we're not exactly in their path, but we're right freakin' here!"

"Calm yourself, Rex. They were likely preoccupied thinking about how huge that house is. Let's catch up so we can all be greeted at once." Aleri rolled his shoulders before setting off for the front door.

The shorter one followed, a look of incredulity plastered on his face. "...You two, come along, unless you like standing around watching houses. This is as good a time as any to approach 'em."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:12 am

<You said they were on a hill 'overlooking the area'. Meaning high up and far enough away to see the house and everything around it. So I figured I'd let you approach or whatever, but... aight.>
The girl in the blue hair notices the group of three standing off to the side on a hill and waves at them. "Hey!" she calls. "Do you guys live here or something? We'd like a room!"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:25 am

Henry came up quickly and said, "Nah, we don't live anywhere near here, but we'd KILL for it!"

Nowi sighed. "Ignore him, half of what he says is death jokes. It's really dumb..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:31 am

Blake then walked outside again... and noticed a girl with blue hair. "Woooaaah..." He muttered this to himself.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:38 am

Aleri blinked. "Well, we're all here to ask for rooms. Word on the street - as in, what these two were telling us - is that they like to nearly kill their guests. Though I believe they were implying that they test the strength of their guests."

The two of them caught up, finally reaching the door. Rexial raised an eyebrow at the emo-lookin' guy's reaction to the blue-haired girl. "...Is he surprised by the hair color, or is he that easy?" Smacking himself on the back of the head, he sighed. "Sorry, that wasn't such a nice thing to say to a stranger."

<Well, they should be pretty visible, standing on top of a hill. And now I'm confused as to where the house IS. I mean, it implies that it's in the World That Never Was, but there's a forest out back, and now there's a hill, and in original TITAL there's also a treehouse or something. But Gstol seems to be under the impression that it IS the World That Never Was. I'm pretty sure there's a city NEARBY, but they're a bit further out, themselves.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:41 am

<Personally, I picture the house itself being on a hill, Aleri and Rex were a bit farther away on a bigger hill, there's a forest out back, and a city within what would be about a five-minute drive. Somewhere between worlds, but not in interspace, if that makes any sense.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:43 am

<Forgot to mention... My characters are two years oler than the TITAL versions._.>

"It's nothing... just saw a weird bird... thing." He said this quickly.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 am

<Actually, you mentioned it in Bios, but didn't specify.>

Rexial closed his eyes and crossed his arms. "...Well, this one seems to have a penchant for birds. And death. Maybe he knows something? Ask him. His name's Henry, by the way."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:42 am

<We should probably get this established. ._.>

The girl blushes slightly at all of the attention, and and moves so she's slightly behind the red-haired man. "Hi... I'm Pell. Nice to meet all of you. This is Robin..." she says, pointing at the man she's hiding behind. "Call me Puck, all my friends do," Robin says with a grin. "And this is..." Pell started. "Gavin. Gavin Reach." The man in the green hair finished for her. He turns to Henry. "You're Henry, right? You know anything about this place?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:50 am

Minato left the house, the Corpse Rod hanging casually from his shoulder and a sarcastic grin plastered on his face, "So, what's this nice little gathering out here?" He asked with a false sense of interest.

"More trash?" He muttered under his breath, " I suppose Ven would want me to introduce myself..."

"Well, gentlemen..." His eyes smouldered with a devious light as he scanned the girls of the group with a happy smile, "And ladies. Welcome to the House That Never Was. I may look a little mean, but I don't bite..." He nipped the air imitating a piranha, "Much."

"But, my mild manner isn't what you should be bothered by. Come with me and I'll have you talk to Ventus, the patriarch." Minato finished earnestly.

<Doc, did you miss my last post entirely? O_o>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:14 am

<Just because it's AR doesn't mean that everything has to be different. If it irks you that much, it was a different skyscraper.>

As Skife got closer to the House, he noticed some people on a hill. He decided not to approach and just kept walking.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:28 am

<Nope. Just having Blake ignore Minato xD>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 am

Skife reached the house after a 10 minute walk. He snuck himself in under a Vanish spell.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Aleri sighed, reaching out and grabbing something. Whatever he was holding, it wasn't visible. "You know, you could try entering normally. Trying to sneak in like a thief doesn't sit right with me." Casting a weak Fire spell on his invisible target, it destroyed his Vanish.

Rexial looked surprised. "I didn't notice him... huh. Well, I'm no magic expert."

Releasing his grip on the intruder's shoulder, he turned back to the blue-haired man. "Minato, hm? That sounds Japanese. Well, no matter. You are willing to house all of us, correct?"

<It's a shame that Aleri's competent enough now to do that consistently. And that he doesn't like people trying to sneak right under his nose.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Henry smirked at the question and replied, "Nope, but I'd certainly--"

Nowi cut him off. "If you say kill, I'm going to melt that tome onto your hand."

Henry didn't continue. He was fond of killing, not pain.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 am

Gavin slowly strolled into the house, tapping the ground twice once he was inside and craning his neck around. "Seems like a nice place to live..." he muses, occasionally tapping his cane and looking around. The other two come in with the rest, admiring the House itself. "Well then. This seems pretty spiffy," Puck remarks.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:18 am

Henry laughed. "See what you do?"

Nowi gave him "the look." "What I do?" she repeated. "It was your dumb pun," she said, and walked in.

"Sometimes it feels like she'd just nip your head right off." Henry followed.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:02 am

Aleri stepped inside, giving the 'intruder' - he means Skife, for the record - a look.

"Well, whoever this Vent guy is, I bet he has more personality than you." Rexial snickered. "Take away the womanizing and all you've got is blue hair."

Nevertheless, the two followed him.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:19 am

Adalade walked outside and said to Blake,"Why are you out here?"
"I feel like it."
"But it's--"
"Cold? So frickin' what. Maybe I like the cold." Blake thought about what he said. "My apologies... I'm just in a bad mood. I smoked my last cig and I'm broke. So I'm just a bit pissy."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:00 am

Skife let out a smirk at Aleri. "So you caught me." He followed Aleri into the House, still showing that grin. "Nice work. Next time, just use a Dispel." He said, casting a weak Blizzard spell to cool the burn Aleri's Fire spell gave him.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:03 am

Minato rolled his eyes, "I know, odd shade isn't it? I've tried dying it. Failed in every attempt." He laughed sarcastically, "Anyways, now that you've taken the time to snark at my weird hair after I offered you a place to stay. Let's meet the master of the house. Yo, Ven!" Minato cupped his hands for the last sentence and his voice instantaeously boomed much louder.

Ventus exited the kitchen after regarding Zero and met the group in the foyer, "Where the hell are you finding so many, Minato? It's not like you to be a recruiter..."

Minato raised his hands defensively, "Don't look at me. They just showed up. I just decided to be the welcome party." He smiled deviously as he finished his sentence.

Ven regarded the group nodding in apprehension after noticing the girls, "Arisato, I swear... With you, it's about anything that moves..."

"And I suppose, it's the other way around for you?" Minato shot back with a glint in his eye.

"..." A silent moment as tension filled the air between the two as if Ventus may lash out at any moment.

Ven's form filled with anger, it could be seen as his muscles tensed and his eyes burned with fury, "You'd best be quiet, Minato."

"I realize now in retrospect... That was WAY too far... Even for me... Sorry." Minato said apologetically trying defuse the time bomb he'd just created.

"Anyways, my name is Ventus Belmont. If you would all kindly introduce yourselves and state your intentions and abilities, we can get this show on the road." Ventus spoke with authority over the small gathering. The young man still shook slightly with his fists clenched.

<And I just had one of my own characters cross my own line of morality... I feel like a terrible person...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:23 am

"Well, that was morbid!" exclaimed Henry cheerfully. "I'm Henry, and my intention is to continue studying Dark Magic until I can zap my way back to Plegia! Or maybe I'll stay here if there's enough blood!"

Nowi spun in a circle and winked before saying, "My name's Nowi, and Henry dragged me along with him on account of me being a Manakete, so I'm just gonna hang around, maybe smash some baddies, until he finds a way to get us home. Buuuuut, if you're nice I might stay a little while longer!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:26 am

<It DOES feel awful, but it's kind of neccessary in writing a character to be disliked... I felt a mild variation when Rexial snarked at Minato. Except he was justified that time. And one time I drew a character in an outfit that looked uncomfortable. It wouldn't have been so bad it the expression hadn't actually expressed the discomfort so well.>

Aleri pointed to himself with his thumb, straightening up a little more. "My name Is Aleri Kinsetsu. I am a Keyblade wielder, and while I'm pretty strong, my specialty is magic. Dispel costs more MP than Fire, so it was more efficient to burn the invisiblity off of that man than to deconstruct his invisibility. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Belmont."

"I'm Rexial Matsuda, expert in speed, agility, and cutting through defenses!" Rexial proclaimed proudly. "I don't have a Keyblade, but I do have a weapon that makes the cut: the Dream Sword. I'm not exactly the best at taking lots of hits, but it's not like much of anything CAN hit me when I get going. You look like the agile type yourself, Ventus!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:40 am

Henry turned to Aleri, wide-eyed. "Keyblade? So it can open locks AND kill people?! It's like a dream come true!" He then set to fantasizing in a corner.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next