TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion Mark II

+12
Whats_Up4444
Aesoth
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
PsychoticDoctor
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
Zeldaman2.0
NebulaGregarZX
khfreak358
16 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 Empty Re: General Discussion Mark II

Post  Cremator of the Sky Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:47 am

Eh, what the heck. I'll throw in my small collection.

Cyborg 009 (a Blu-ray disc containing the first 10 episodes)
Fist of the North Star (the first 33 episodes of the original anime and its short run dub)
Guyver (1986 OVA, both volumes)
New Getter Robo (vol. 1-3 only, trying to find vol. 4 at a reasonable price.)
Rurouni Kenshin (LE Box of the Filler Season, need to track down the other LE Boxes.)
Viewtiful Joe (Vol. 1... really need to track down the rest of the volumes.)
Yu Yu Hakusho (All four seasons)
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:30 am

Like I said I'm working on expanding mine....Hope to add Princess Tutu (complete series) soon
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 pm

PsychoticDoctor wrote:
NebulaGregarZX wrote:Well, I kinda wish One Sky, Org.XIV, or FGA would pick up. FGA needs to keep going for just a little more before it opens up - literally, the span it takes for everybody to run from Point A to Point B while possibly dodging projectiles fired by Xemnas. And One Sky has halted because the scene has cut to Admin's characters talking to Eques' character in the middle of some forest. I kinda don't want to mess up the flow with an abrupt scene change, but I might have to.

Hybridic Heroes hasn't even really had a good chance to get moving. I dunno why I keep bringing it up...

TITAL 2.0 hasn't been moving much at all, and I'm forgetting what the hell I'm DOING in it! Rekoka eavesdropping on some people was supposed to have her learn something fairly important, and then I went and forgot what it was! Bah... WBD is moving a bit slowly, and Doc and Admin seem to be the only ones doing anything in it.

And, as we all know, Persona REM has come to a grinding halt because of two people who really oughta hurry up and write!

...On a note that doesn't really concern anybody else, though, Swamps has been having computer issues, so the RP I have with him can't move forward for a while, either.

And Doc's FFVII story hasn't begun yet, which is partially my fault, as I haven't posted a character sheet.

So, in short, nothing (aside from a little WBD and other discussion) is happening on this site lately! I really want FGA in particular to get moving, and I'd like One Sky to progress just a little.

In Tital 2.0, Blake and Nicole are in the castle. You could interact with them. Julie and Will are with Xavier, the former just learned how to fly with a wingsuit mod. If we can get shit done by fall, I kinda wanna see a bit where the house goes to the beach, and Julie confuses sand for snow.
"Julie, what are you--"
"Snow angels."
"Julie, that's--"
"Snow angels."

a beach trip could work to my advantage really well with something I have in mind providing Ven goes along on the trip
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Far Cry 3 is fucking amazing asdfghjkl
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:49 pm

So, I don't want me bragging about DVDs I get to become a thing, but… it might become a thing:

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 REfgq2U

Also:

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 E0Oxp6A

And now for something I haven't seen yet:

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 EchKeDV

I apologize for wasting your time.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:46 pm

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 349729574 

Don't make me pull out the pride and joy of my game collection mister

P.S Enjoy Wolf's Rain.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:41 pm

I plan to.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Not sure if referring to Wolf's Rain or making me pull the pride and joy out.... so I guess it will have to be both

Prepare yourself, boy.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Double post cause I can.

First off my newest addition to the collection

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 Pictur14

AND NOW....THE PRIDE AND JOY

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 Pictur15

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 Pictur16

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 Pictur17

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 Pictur18

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 Pictur19

General Discussion Mark II - Page 19 Pictur10

ONE. GAME. AWAY. FROM. COMPLETION.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:17 pm

… That's a lot of Suikoden.

Dammit, you turned me into Matthew Broderick!
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Yes...yes it is.... all I'm missing is Suikoden II
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 pm

That is, indeed, a lot of Suikoden. Meanwhile, the best games in my collection are the KH series, and you all know what those look like, or at least I certainly hope so.

Unrelated, I could get a new laptop plug at somewhere like Best Buy, right? Because mine won't stay in AC mode unless the wire is positioned juuuust right.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:54 pm

As I said they are my pride and joy, I have spent YEARS gathering all those in their complete forms: case (black label) , manual, and in the case of Tactics with the limited edition soundtrack... Yea I had to pay a few bucks extra for it...but soooooooo worth it.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:00 am

You are one devoted motherf*cker. Also, turns the box for my copy of Wolf's Rain is a bit beat up. Mainly just that the corners are kind of falling apart, so it won't actually close. It may seem like an odd thing to point out, but I kind of take pride in keeping these things in good condition. The DVD itself works fine, though.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:07 am

Well in truth Suikoden III has a bit of damage but you can only see it in the right light so....meh.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:53 am

So, an idea I was toying with earlier today...what if Riku hadn't lost the Keyblade to Sora? It was just a thing I thought up a few hours back, and I thought it would make a pretty good RP. But only if there was enough interest, of course. Would anyone be interested, or should I just write something on my own time about it?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 am

It sounds interesting, but I wouldn't be able to join, have other duties to attend, i.e Homestuck RP'ing.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:37 am

I dunno... the reason Organization XIV took off so well was:

1: The fact that it took the protagonists of KH out of the picture in a non-stupid, non-violent way that most people have probably actually CONSIDERED. "What if Riku hadn't opened the door?" At the same time, the antagonists were still there. No need to make up a new group of villains.

2: The distinct lack of good KH RPs on GameFAQs.

3: It wasn't terribly stupid, and it was as good an excuse as any to write a KH story with original characters.

...Yeah. As for the idea of your story, it takes away part of what made Org.XIV successful: the openness to write in plenty of original characters, and not have to deal with writers being stupid with existing ones, as even good writers can screw up in pretty terrible ways... But! It keeps most of the other elements that were crucial to success: familiarity, non-stupid basis, an idea that most people probably considered in their heads - and, in fact, is very similar to the other idea, differing in a subtle way that changes the nature of the entire story to something more like the real KH - and you don't need to convince us to take a new villain seriously.

So, yeah, it's actually a pretty cool idea. Thing is, to RP it... would we be able to pull it off? It might depend... I mean, would we bring in some of our characters, who would be implied to still exist in KH canon, just completely inconsequentially, possibly sent into oblivion in some cases because of what happened on DI? I mean, the entire Rexial - Aleri thing would never happen, Organization XIV wouldn't rise up, and a lot of the characters would be normal. Thing is, Lance Willright in particular would, uh, still have his current problems.

What I'm getting at is the inclusion of OCs. Would it be prohibited? Limited to a degree? Or would it be completely fine? I think it would be best to limit it, so that only the ones that make sense should appear, instead of using "if Rexial is in the story, Aleri has to be around somewhere" logic to bring him along, or something. I ask about OCs because I have a bad habit of bringing my OCs into my stories in unusual places, but only in really weird situations that aren't supposed to make sense, and they don't impact the story. I never let it go to the scale of "Aleri and Rexial and Nebula stage a hostile takeover of the story, ripping everything apart because they're so damn overpowered by this story's scale!" Hell, I never let it get to "Rexial shows up in this non-KH story to kill an enemy as Deus-ex-Machina, then tells the hero he's just there for the cameo and walks out."

This is a seriously important aspect. How much we include OCs can determine how well this story goes. If we overdo it, then the focus shifts to them and it loses all meaning. But if we don't include them enough, then we'll all either be stuck with using existing characters, or not be a part of it. And that could turn away a lot of our members, if they're not confident about it...

Of course, if you just make it a fanfiction, then you avoid this whole dilemma. Unless you decide to put in your own OCs, but then we get a whole new argument... and I doubt you would do that.

So, I think the two best options here are to:

A: Make it a roleplay here, and allow OCs, but no new or experimental ones, and restrict the OCs that come in to play. They get less character development and can't steal the stage, nor do they get to be super-powerful.

B: Make it a fanfiction, and not deal with this BS, but lose out on the fun of an RP. You would be the only one to rely on to write the story, while RPing is a double-edged sword, as you have to rely on others.

...If you were to go with A, I'd have Rexial enter the story, but never become too prominent. He'd be ineffectual, for the most part. Organization XIV would never come to be, and while Asylum could exist, it would probably be stuck in the Realm of Darkness, and Xeromus wouldn't be capable of doing anything.

Aleri would simply not come into the story, at most being mentioned if the focus ever shifted to Rexial's origins temporarily. Vita could be a Twilight Town NPC, but she might be more docile, and stay out of the plot. Adachi and Uchi would only be as involved as the Dark Bloodline would be, and I would bet that What'sUp would make a point of keeping them out of this, as having Slash/Surrashu meet Riku would give us all headaches...

Sukiru would never exist, because not only would Org.XIV not exist, not only would Aleri not exist in any suitable capacity for the incident to happen, but he'd definitely screw up the entire story. Anybody I'm not covering...? Nobody else comes to mind at the moment.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:30 am

Yeah, limitations would naturally be in place as far as OCs go. This is, after all, a KH-parallel story, rather than an alternate group of heroes. That said, I don't think the villains should be new. After all, the plans of Maleficent, Ansem, and Org XIII were still in place, regardless of who ended up with the Keyblade. Granted the Org was naturally at a standstill without a Keyblade.

Speaking of which, if I were to put it up here, I would take control of Riku, ASoD, and Xemnas, because they're the most important and it's kinda my story, so I'd need to. Everyone else, and I mean EVERYONE else, would be fair game. Sora, Donald, Goofy, of course, as well as Kairi in a naturally limited way. The members of Organization XIII, ASoD's Disney Villain crew, the DI kids, any character who appears in the canon series will play a role here, for the most part.

Basically, anyone who appears is up for grabs, and while OCs are allowed, I'd say the limit would be one per person, with additional OCs being degraded to inhabitants of the various worlds and having little to no impact on the story.

Now, as to your point about the our writers and the cast, I think we could do it. We've come a long way from "and there's a machine that can make Nobodies be human again" or "And then Dispatch got on top of the ship and started jumping onto other ships in the middle of interspace." We've improved a lot, and I feel we're skilled enough writers at this point that we have a feel for what each character would and wouldn't do in each situation.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 pm

So I think this is a pretty damn good theme for a fight with a Shadow or a fighting bit before the real fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a89Shp0YhR8
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 am

And this is just plain weird:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYfRtl9cJlg
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:00 am

You should see the Riku and Roxas boss fights. Two Axels at Castle Oblivion. Here, lemme grab it for you.

Errr... I would, but... Oops. Hold on...

Fuck it. Have this instead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-XK4zLWHsE
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:56 am

Sorry for dissappearing on you guys but my life has been rather hectic. In these past few months, I've...
-moved into college (I'm a Psych/Pre-Med major)
-got a steady girlfriend
-got a job that pays more than minimum wage
So, I'm pretty damn busy but I've been working on managing my schedule. So now, I finally have time to return to the RP seen. 
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:17 am

Congrats on all three dude! I'm probably gonna go to college for Game Design, voice acting and story development to be precise. We basically did a mini dungeon thing in WBD. Heartless, moonwalking Blake, not much.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:33 am

Well don't you just have all of the irons in the fire. :PGlad to have ya back, brother.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next