TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion Mark II

+12
Whats_Up4444
Aesoth
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
PsychoticDoctor
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
Zeldaman2.0
NebulaGregarZX
khfreak358
16 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Discussion Mark II - Page 18 Empty Re: General Discussion Mark II

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:34 am

Admin (HalcyonWandering) wrote:Just got a 3ds and Fire Emblem Awakening. In short, I fucking love this game.

What'd I freaking tell you?! Also, Donnel owns the entirety of the game after he gets a Second Seal.

Meanwhile, I've been playing Valkyria Chronicles II. Because I found it for $15 at K-Mart. And it's great! Kinda reminds me of FE, actually, but with more guns and less tiles.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 am

Doc, allow me to educate you for a moment...

NEVER! SELL! YOUR GAMES OR SYSTEMS!

Unless it's on EBay, you can't get your money's worth back on any of it, and you'll run into situations where you realize that the money you got back wasn't worth not having the item anymore. I dunno whether that makes me feel better or worse about giving Pokémon Emerald to a friend as a gift... but my point is, just don't do that. Hoard EVERYTHING!

*Ahem* All in all, you'll be better off, having avoided feeling like a supreme dumbass. Trust me on this one. A little late for that advice, but now you know to never do that again. Ever. Sorry for your loss, man...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:31 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:NEVER! SELL! YOUR GAMES OR SYSTEMS!

Wiser words have never been spoken. Unless of course you want to sell the systems that the Retron 5 can play games for. Seriously, that thing is awesome. Need to grab me one of those.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 pm

"Retron 5"? Is that the thing I've been hearing about lately, that thing that can play old SNES games? Or... what kinds of games CAN it play? I'll admit, I have next to no information on it, and I didn't even know the name until just now.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello? -fading in- Is this bloody thing on/ It is? Right then... I'm sorry that I've been offline for the last.... quite a few weeks. Terribly sorry, same thing came up again: internet troubles. Anywho, I should be getting a new, better provider in a couple of weeks, tops. Or so I hope. In any case, before this site crashes on me for the third time, adieu, and if someone could kindly PM me of where things are in the RPs, and if I need to reply to anything, I'll take note as ssoon as I can get back on. Also, the devil happened to REM?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 pm

A certain two users are being obnoxiously reluctant to post in REM. That, the devil, is what happened to REM.

As for you, you really should post in WBD, as Rexial is still in the restaurant with Puck and Pell. And Minato showed up and had a conversation with him. And then one of Doc's new characters showed up and is now sitting down with them.

TITAL 2.0 hasn't budged. You're not involved in Org.XIV, last I checked. Hybridic Heroes hasn't moved, as you know, but I DID point out to somebody in an argument IRL that it's the only 100% original story on TITAL, not featuring ANYTHING from Kingdom Hearts, Persona, or any other official works. Hence why I felt the need to mention it.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:34 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:"Retron 5"? Is that the thing I've been hearing about lately, that thing that can play old SNES games? Or... what kinds of games CAN it play? I'll admit, I have next to no information on it, and I didn't even know the name until just now.

Yes, it is. The Retron 5 is a magical device forged from the most nostalgic of things gaming related... so far within terms of copyright. It can let you play NES, SNES, Famicon, Sega Genesis, and Gameboy Advance (and Gameboy and Gameboy Color via GBA greatness) games. And it's only a $100.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

So who are the two posters? Robo and Admin, I'm guessing? Any reason why? Shit, if Admin doesn't want to any more I'll GLADLY take it over.

In other news, Gregar, if you're interested, I'm in the last planning stages of a game that I'm going to try out which will, in it's own way, help me out with HH, and I'd like you (and Haar, if he's still around) to help me test it out.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 am

AKeybladeYouSay wrote:Do any of you guys have Trypophobia? I ask because I've been a bit curious about it lately. I have it, but my girlfriend's ridiculed me about it when I tried to explain it to her.
I apologize for the double post, but yes, I do have this.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 am

Why would I not be around?

Also, regarding Trypophobia, I'll say that the small holes bother me, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it phobia...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 am

Ha! You would even CONSIDER that Admin's being stubborn about posting? No, it's Aesoth and Robo. I think. I feel less compelled to check it thoroughly, since I bet it'll be six months before I get the chance to write anything in that topic.

I'd be glad to help you out with your test, Edgar.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:47 am

Well, in Rem, Shin's waiting for the cue from Daisuke, or perhaps more action from Ae and Robo... Eh. It's been over a month since last post there, I want it to pick up is all. :/

Great. Now all I have to do is finish up races.

@Haar: because someone misapplied your phlebotinum?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 am

Well, I kinda wish One Sky, Org.XIV, or FGA would pick up. FGA needs to keep going for just a little more before it opens up - literally, the span it takes for everybody to run from Point A to Point B while possibly dodging projectiles fired by Xemnas. And One Sky has halted because the scene has cut to Admin's characters talking to Eques' character in the middle of some forest. I kinda don't want to mess up the flow with an abrupt scene change, but I might have to.

Hybridic Heroes hasn't even really had a good chance to get moving. I dunno why I keep bringing it up...

TITAL 2.0 hasn't been moving much at all, and I'm forgetting what the hell I'm DOING in it! Rekoka eavesdropping on some people was supposed to have her learn something fairly important, and then I went and forgot what it was! Bah... WBD is moving a bit slowly, and Doc and Admin seem to be the only ones doing anything in it.

And, as we all know, Persona REM has come to a grinding halt because of two people who really oughta hurry up and write!

...On a note that doesn't really concern anybody else, though, Swamps has been having computer issues, so the RP I have with him can't move forward for a while, either.

And Doc's FFVII story hasn't begun yet, which is partially my fault, as I haven't posted a character sheet.

So, in short, nothing (aside from a little WBD and other discussion) is happening on this site lately! I really want FGA in particular to get moving, and I'd like One Sky to progress just a little.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:48 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Well, I kinda wish One Sky, Org.XIV, or FGA would pick up. FGA needs to keep going for just a little more before it opens up - literally, the span it takes for everybody to run from Point A to Point B while possibly dodging projectiles fired by Xemnas. And One Sky has halted because the scene has cut to Admin's characters talking to Eques' character in the middle of some forest. I kinda don't want to mess up the flow with an abrupt scene change, but I might have to.

Hybridic Heroes hasn't even really had a good chance to get moving. I dunno why I keep bringing it up...

TITAL 2.0 hasn't been moving much at all, and I'm forgetting what the hell I'm DOING in it! Rekoka eavesdropping on some people was supposed to have her learn something fairly important, and then I went and forgot what it was! Bah... WBD is moving a bit slowly, and Doc and Admin seem to be the only ones doing anything in it.

And, as we all know, Persona REM has come to a grinding halt because of two people who really oughta hurry up and write!

...On a note that doesn't really concern anybody else, though, Swamps has been having computer issues, so the RP I have with him can't move forward for a while, either.

And Doc's FFVII story hasn't begun yet, which is partially my fault, as I haven't posted a character sheet.

So, in short, nothing (aside from a little WBD and other discussion) is happening on this site lately! I really want FGA in particular to get moving, and I'd like One Sky to progress just a little.

In Tital 2.0, Blake and Nicole are in the castle. You could interact with them. Julie and Will are with Xavier, the former just learned how to fly with a wingsuit mod. If we can get shit done by fall, I kinda wanna see a bit where the house goes to the beach, and Julie confuses sand for snow.
"Julie, what are you--"
"Snow angels."
"Julie, that's--"
"Snow angels."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:21 pm

In unrelated news, be cause I like to brag, let's take a look at what I got in the mail today.

General Discussion Mark II - Page 18 8LJEQYe

Also:

General Discussion Mark II - Page 18 ZgE82S4

And:

General Discussion Mark II - Page 18 4M6ChDM

And last but not least:

General Discussion Mark II - Page 18 BNcS07l

You know what? I'm happy.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Smug bastard. And I would've kept quiet about it, maybe asked whether those FMAs were the Manga or Anime (it's kind of hard to tell, the stylings look more like the Anime, but the shape makes me think its the Manga), but then you had to show off your Samurai Jack.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:16 pm

It's the anime. And if it's any consolation, it's only season 2 of Samurai Jack. The full series was 77 bucks, and I was already spending quite a bit, so I just went with season 2 since season 1's already on Netflix.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:30 pm

...The original FMA anime went too far off the rails for me to accept. And I guess if you only have season two of Samurai Jack on DVD(Blu-Ray?), you don't have quite as many bragging rights.

Alright, we're cool then.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:16 pm

I have both seasons one and two of Jack. Season one... really didn't have much going for it, all you really miss out on is the first Scottsman episode.

I'd kill to have the entire series of One Piece once it gets finished. Y'all KNOW that isn't going to be cheap.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:04 am

I've been working on my anime collection recently, though it's not quite as extensive as I'd like it to be, so far it consists of 3 complete series:
Haibane Renmei, Shuffle! and Eureka Seven.

I've also recently purchased (soon to be in the mail) Suikoden Tactics and Suikoden 3 (complete with case and manual) this copy of 3 will leave me with an extra copy (disc only) that I will be trading for Eureka Seven Vol. 1 New Wave (disc only)
and I will be only one Suikoden game away from a complete collection muahahahahahhahyahhahhahahahaha

Soon......Suikoden 2.........you......WILLL ......BE MIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEE!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:35 am

Shocked Site activity that's more than one post? OMFG.

@kh -_-
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:35 pm

I disagree, Zelda, I felt Season One had quite a few good episodes. The Blind Archers, Jack versus Mad Jack, Jack and the Rock Monster(might've gotten that title wrong). And, of course, the first three episodes.

Oh, and if you're at all curious about my own DVD collection: see my previous post, ad the original Ben 10. That's all of it.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Oh....DVD? Collection.....hehehehe I don't have the time to list all of THOSE. The above was just the ANIME section (which in hindsight I guess you could add Eureka Seven: Good Night, Sleep Tight, Young Lovers).
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Yeah, well, my anime collection consists solely of FMA. Well, that, and the Cowboy Bebop movie.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:34 pm

You still have me beat. All I have for anime is two discs of Dragon Ball Z and the Return of Cooler movie.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next