TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 9 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:07 am

Blake sheathed his blade. "Well, I've been asking you questions, so... Ask me anything." He then said,"...Well it was kinda fun... Just unexpected."

Last edited by PsychoticDoctor on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 9 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 am

Nexus: *finally kills the tentacle and begins to heal himself, flopping on a recliner*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:59 am

Farmer Farmer the Farm Farmer: *eating a metric sh*tload of fried chicken in the backyard*

The Fridge: confused

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 am

*an orbital strike hits the backyard*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 am

Farmer Farmer the Farm Farmer: Dat bastud naybur o' mine! I'mma get him some estra horse manoor dis week!

The Fridge: ???

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:33 am

*The orbital strike is bounced off a barrier, erected by Sukiru.*

*Sigh* "Please, no firing orbital weapons near the property! One would think that it would go without saying... And attacking people without cause is not a very nice thing to do. Like breaking a gravity-controlling device with a rabid fangirl - which, for the record, could happen to anybody and would almost certainly be classified as accidental - only much, much less forgivable."

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 am

Starblade: Still haven't forgiven you, you son of a bitch!

Nexus: I didn't do it!
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:48 am

<So...can anyone actually comprehend Farmer Farmer, or does he just sound drunk in your mind?>

Farmer Farmer the Farm Farmer: *goes back to eating fried chicken*

The Fridge: *clearly thinking something that translates to "dafuq?"*

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:04 am

<He sounds like my friend... when he's drunk.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 am

<Well, it's supposed to be a thick accent. Although, now that I think of it, thick southern accents do sound kinda drunk, so...I guess I'm on the right track?>

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 am

<It's all good>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:13 pm

< Maybe for YOU ^ ..... Humph >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:42 pm

<Check my edit Zelda.>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Nicole smiles at him, grateful that at least he doesn't mind her oddities. Turning to the side, she asks with a slight smile on her face, "Why did you pick me?"

--------

Xile looks at the two figures with a confused expression on his face before it clears, a flawless mask of cold anger replacing his last expression. "So, Vexen and Lexaeus. I see where this is going. I suppose this is going to turn into a fight then, isn't it?" Xile grabs his sword, internally breaking all of his barriers. After he does so, an aura colored like a sunset begins to emanate from him. He readies his sword in both hands and stands at the ready. The thin hooded man takes off his hood and reveals himself to be Vexen. He closely watches Xile as he summons his shield. Lexaeus keeps his hood on and summons his sword, holding it backhanded. Zexion looks over at Kazuya after opening his lexicon. "You, sir, with the aqua hair? This is a personal matter, and we kindly request that you not interfere. The consequences would be... rather dire."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 pm

"Well, that was some good pizza!" Ven said happily as the tray was taken away. He put the munny to pay for their food at the table's edge, "Don't worry, I'll foot the bill." He smiled casually.

Xavier beamed, "Thanks, Ven, I'll have to pay you back some other ti-"

A large rumble shook the building as the quartet all stood up simultaneously.

"Seriously! Just when I thought we had a break! Xavier, let's go!" Ven grumbled as he summoned his keyblade.

"We're going too! Right, Lia?" Namine said as she stood up.

Lia nodded, "Of course, let's check it out."

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

"There really isn't one reason... You're funny, intresting, beautiful... and I really like you..."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:18 am

Kazuya shrugged and took a step back. "Not like it's my business anyway. Then again...'dire consequences' sounds like a challenge." He put one hand in his pocket, ready to pull out his COMP if he needed to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:33 am

Xile glances at Kazuya before quickly returning his gaze to the trio in front of him. "Didn't you hear him, pretty boy? He said stay out. As much as I'd love to have an extra hand kicking Zexion's ass, this is personal. Stay out of it." He adds under his breath, "Or I'm gonna be fighting four people."

------------

Nicole turns away a little more, just enough that Blake can't see her blush. "R-really now? What exactly interests you? Besides what happens when I drink blood, that is."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:02 am

"Well, you're funny... You actually show intrest in me... Oh hey, a bird... thingy."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:35 am

"Oh?" said Kazuya, in a voice just short of cocky. "That sounds like a challenge, too." And if I'm not careful, I might be in something like trouble. After all, I can only have two full-power demons out at a time, and these guys could slice through anything weaker than that in half a second. Metatron can only help so much...I think I could take 'em, if I play it right, but there's no way I'd come out without a scratch or two.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:08 am

<Might as well do this while I'm typing up my WBD characters... why doesn't text go back if you accidentally click on something, dammit? DX>

Xile lets out a single laugh. "Don't get your hopes up... the big guy will kill you in a single hit. A love tap at that." In a blink Xile is gone, and with a BOOM he darts towards Zexion. Vexen, keeping his eyes on Xile, and having been analyzing him, immediately steps in front of Zexion. Xile brings his sword crashing down, only to meet Vexen's shield. The blonde man smirks, and with a wave and a rolling shrug, Vexen deflects the sword and raises his hand, and shoots a plethora of icicle spikes towards his stomach. Xile rolls with the deflection and dodges the spikes.

-------

Nicole looks up for a moment, distracted by her Attention Deficit Oooh Shiny. "Huh?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:06 pm

<Ugh, lost way too many posts because of that...Most of them really long ones.>

Kazuya smirked and shook his head. "If he can hit me," he said, but stood down.

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:55 am

"Some weird bird... thing flew by." Blake noticed a Soldier. "It's so small! It can't-- GET IT OFF!" He said this as the Heartless latched to his face. He then headbutted it, causing it to flee. The creature had left a scratch in the form of a pentagram. "Where is my lighter..." He looked to Nicole. "I think I should suture it..."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:59 am

<Before you even ask, I was fully capable of posting, but I felt that i had no part in any plot, and found the entirety of the goings-on to be boring. I'd really like to develop some Naxwsh-Diryax plot. Maybe start planning the wedding?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 am

<Excuse my suspension of belief, I thought you had disappeared again XD>

Nicole frowned. "It's just a scratch... it shouldn't be too bad, right?"

---------------

Xile strikes heavily several times at Vexen, but to no avail: the ice master consistently deflects each of his attacks and keeps him on his toes, casting ice shards at him almost incessantly. Xile eventually grows tired of this and, using a trick he learned from Roxas, performs a Reversal and then strikes at Vexen. Vexen barely has time to react, and it's Lexaeus who saves him, hooking the back end of his blade against Xile's and yanking him away from the fight. Zexion begins chanting, and an aura begins to glow around him.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next