TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics - Page 7 Empty Re: TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:52 pm

That Kid: Lawl! *slaps Rexial upside the head and dissappears*

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics - Page 7 Empty Re: TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Rexial: *Forcibly snaps his head back into the correct position* Because that was pointless and stupid, I'll just ignore it. As well as the damage it did to my upper vertebrae, because I'm a slim bastard with pathetic physical resilience. Minato, Just a warning, I count your Personas as part of you, so if they pull something, you can expect to lose all functionality in your head. Also, Kazuya's demons are NOT exempt. If you don't cut the BS and let us have a remotely enjoyable celebration, I WILL sink to the level of killing your not-godly friends. Like Kenji. Sonofab*tch told me to get a girlfriend when I asked him where Hagakure Ramen was. Gave me directions to some Shirakkawhatever place. Smartass.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Kazuya: But you don't know my friends. *equips Null Phys ability*

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Rexial: So I'll nuke Japan. That will solve everything!
Aleri: And kill tons of innocents, and wipe out Square Enix, meaning no more Kingdom Hearts games will come out. Interest on TITAL will die out several years early, and you'll fade into even more obscurity.
Rexial: I-
Aleri: Face it, you have ONE fan. One. And she's a fan of your alternate-universe counterpart who you would want to stab for being so happy if you met him.
Rexial: ...Then, uh... I'll convince Metatron that Kazuya's gone evil, and has to be stopped...?
Aleri: ...Really? Trying to trick HEAVEN into attacking him? One, that won't work, two, they'll be pissed the second they figure out that Kazuya HASN'T snapped, and three... he might end up kicking their asses.
Rexial: ...Dammit, just stop ****ing up Christmas, or I'll summon up somebody who EVEN YOU TWO can't defeat! Don't make me resort to him...

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 pm

<Wait-- Is the snow inside or outside?>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Minato: *raises an eyebrow* Something that could defeat the two of us fighting together? Unpossible. I don't believe it can be done.

<inside, Minato dropped a giant snowman on Rexial>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:31 pm

<And Xile... and somebody else.>

Rexial: Fools. You know not of whom I speak! You act so high-and-mighty, but... there is ONE whose power eclpises even yours, and by an impossible margin! I SPEAK OF SANTA CLAUS!

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:09 am

<Is you talking about me?>
Athez: I just realized. I'm still dressed like a crazy person. I'll be back in a second. *leaps through a window on the ceiling*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:17 am

Julie: ...*makes some snowballs*
Blake: *inside a HUGE snow fort he made* Muahahaha!
Rachel:*casts NullFire* You're welcome.
Blake: Anyone have any steel beams? I want to add extra floors to this. *gets hit by one of Julie's snowballs* Hey!
Julie: >:D Is this "fun" you mentioned?
Blake:... *begins to stockpile snowballs at speeds once unknown* This is WAR!
Julie: Sarcasm, right?
Blake: No, deadass serious -_- YES, sarcasm!
Will: Who has war been declared on? *he laughs*
Blake: ...**** it, pick sides or make your own damn faction.
<I'm assuming it is snowing, lol>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:24 am

Rexial: *Falls to his knees, clutching his head* I HEAR VOICES!
Aleri: ...Yeah, that'd be the guys outside. *Turns to Minato* Sorry, I think he's snapped. Probably due to the brain damage that weirdass Persona gave him. You'll have to excuse his insanity for a minute while he gets reset.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:40 am

Xile: So... Let's continue, shall we? -clears voice and starts singing again, now sinister and deep-
On the Second Day of Christmas I will give to you~!
Two Almighty Blasts!
-fires a Flare at Kazuya and Minato-
And a flaming new hairdo~! -fires Firas at both of them-
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:09 am

Rexial: I don't know what's happening anymore! *Promptly falls over, unconscious*
Aleri: ...Great, so he's concussed. Great job, Minato. I'm gonna go outside and see if Rexial can die of hypothermia. *Shoulders Rexial, marching outside*

<Hrm, I don't have anything worthwhile to post, so I'll just extricate them from the situation...>

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:11 am

Kazuya: Um, Metatron? That's kinda...one of my demons. So...hm. And I stopped screwing with Christmas already, it's just kinda fun to screw with you. *is completely unaffected by Xile's attacks* You...do realize I have Null Fire equipped, right?

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:44 am

Sukiruscreen: *Blinks in* Rexial's too... snapped... to mess with. Plus, you're forgetting Almighty element. Ahem... "Megidoladyne" mean anything to you?

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:54 am

Kazuya: Well, no. Are you sure you're not thinking of Megidolaon? Because I have a lot of demons, and none of them know that skill. ANd by a lot, I mean about 115 or so.

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:08 am

Sukiruscreen: ...I'm being serious. You'll never be able to use it, nor any demon you control, but I have heard rumors of one demon who you CAN'T control... in your language, I believe the proper phrase is "I sh*t you not, bro." Megido, Megidola, Megidolaon... and, in ONE instance in all the multiverse, Megidoladyne. "Not making this up, man."

<It's a skill used by one of the Bonus Bosses, apparently... I think it was Lucifer.>

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:09 am

<Bonus boss? Dude, I've gotten two endings out of five and there have been no bonus bosses. Plus, I don't know whether this is relevant, but I'm playing the original, not Overclocked.>

Kazuya: *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:15 am

<It may or may not have been from Overclocked. I wasn't being discriminate about my casual research.>

Sukiruscreen: Just... try not to cause an uproar. I am not above nuking you to hell and back with Almighty skills from where I am if you do. *Blinks out*

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:33 am

<Flare is a non-elemental attack. I believe this was mentioned in one of Gregar's earlier posts. And if not, I can quickly hack the spell and screencap the description for you. And, finally, if I'm not mistaken, Almighty is effectively typeless. Furthermore, Xile can't Persona. Not yet, anyway, and I don't plan on him getting hold of an Evoker soon.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:51 pm

<No, Almighty has a type. It's classified as "Almighty". I remember, since there are a few enemies in Persona that resist it, and there's a skill in Devil Survivor called Anti-All.

Description of Anti-All: All damage taken -50% (No Almighty).

And yes, Flare is typeless. However, the types of attacks in Megami Tensei are as follows: Physical (In P3, this comprises three sub-types of Slash, Strike, and Pierce), Fire, Ice, Elec, Wind (Described in Devil Survivor as "Force" ...Yes, it's stupid.), and Mystic (Ailments). And of course, Almighty. Of those, which is Flare the most likely to be? Considering it's targeting two people who are from Megami Tensei.

Also, it is an "Atomic Explosion" according to Nebula. Atomic explosions cause damage through heat and radiation. Both of which, in my eyes, are fire.>

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:00 pm

<I can see the logic there... I concede the point. Flare is described in-game as dealing damage through combustion, so therefore it's Fire-based. I can 'technically' see how Garu skills could be labeled as Force (after all, what is wind but a forced movement of air?) but I don't agree with it XD Though it sounds like Almighty would fall under the classification of Star spells from Disgaea... but what would both of those be related to? Almighty is separate from Light, though it appears to be so, as it's a whole different typing... Maybe it's plasma based? I dunno, game debate is something I enjoy, and I'll take up every opportunity I have to do so Twisted Evil >
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:00 pm

<I'd say Almighty is pure destructive energy. Well, I'm tired of this argument, so I'll concede to point to Haar.>

Aleri: *Standing outside, watching Blake and his friends*
Rexial: *Lying behind him, his face turning blue*

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Athez: *opens a trapdoor and steps back into the room, dressed in his normal attire* Why is Rexial changing colors? Is he a chameleon?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:05 pm

<Almighty is classified as Almighty. THere are other spells that have the same element, such as Taunt (attract attacks and up Defense), Drain (Strangely OP in Devil Survivor...), and Holy Dance (Multi-hit Megido, but one at a time. Also kinda broken.)>

Kazuya: *begins eating ham*

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Minato: *Shrugs* I have Infinity. Megidoladyne doesn't mean jack....

<Actually, Persona 4 spoilers
Spoiler:
Mitsuo's Shadow
uses Megidoladyne. And it's terrible. It ALWAYS deals a flat 100 damage.>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next