TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate Gone Awry

+5
Namine
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
9 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Fate Gone Awry - Page 5 Empty Re: Fate Gone Awry

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 pm

The Berserker collided attacks with the Sayian.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:01 pm

<Would she run? I mean, it looks like a hopeless battle. Hasn't she been trained to know better than to fight when it's obvious she'll lose? Or will her pride and determination prevent that? Hrm, I may have to pull a Deus Ex Machina to get everbody out of there. If you can't think of a way to get them out of there, I'll have to start my plan a little bit early. Not that it'll make it any less awesome, just that linking the two events wasn't my original intention.>
<Bwaaaaa-hahahahahaaaaaa! ...Well, if I had been there, this sequence never would've happened. At least, not yet. Maybe it would've happened by now, though. And we'd be WINNING.>

<I'll go put up an OOC Topic right away, if you haven't already done it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Dispatch put his foot on the Berserker's claymore and kicked off of it, over to a building. He grabbed a balcony and flipped himself onto it before jumping high into the air and diving at Saix. "This is what I can do!" he yelled. "Try calling me weak again!" Just as he was about to strike, he seemed to warp behind Saix. "Boo." He stabbed under his own arm at his enemy.

<At this point, I had 2 chars. They are both participating in the fight...though one is being quite inactive.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:51 am

Above Castle Asylum, a mass of red energy gathered. It was similar to Xemnas's red laser attacks, only on a massive scale.

It continued to grow, pulsing with sheer destructive power, blotting out the sun. It dyed the sky above the castle red, and could even be seen from the nearby town. The power of absolute nothingness... and it would soon return the castle to nothing, erasing the home of the Organization that had dared oppose the thirteen.

Xemnas, with a simple downward flick of the wrist, condemned Castle Asylum to oblivion. He looked back at the combatants, thinking of how pointless it was, destroying their home when they weren't looking.

He held up a hand, using his power to force everybody to stop in their tracks. He walked back into the now-frozen battlefield, raising both hands into the air.

"Look upon the face of despair, you hopeless fools."

The floor changed to a real-time image of what was happening on Asylum...

That which would end the once-proud castle had begun to descend, and eventually collided with the building, blasting the upper floors apart, slowly working its way to the lower floors.

All the while, the members who had dwelled there were forced to watch the destruction of their home, powerless to stop it.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:32 pm

"You...bastard..." whispered Dispatch. "You son of a bitch...I swear on my own life that I will kill you!" He was naturally unable to move to follow up on his threat, but there was every intention in his voice of murdering the Superior of the In-Between. Had he been able to move, his sword would've been at Xemnas's throat. But he couldn't, which only intensified his anger.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:01 am

Xemnas looked down at the paralyzed members of Organization XIV. "Cursed fools..." He muttered, glaring at Dispatch, he raised his Ethereal Blade, ready to strike the Saiyan, when he saw something in the corner of his eye.

He stopped and took a step back, looking at them. Something was different, but he wasn't sure what. Wait, had that blue-haired young man been there a minute ag-?!

The instant it dawned upon the Superior that somebody new had appeared, he was forced to leap back to avoid a slash from the newcomer. "A keyblade...?"

"C'mon, Kyouko, stand up!" The keyblade wielder pointed his weapon at the ice-user, freeing her from the paralysis. "You remember me, right? Your aunt Yami sent me to take you back. Sorry, but I'm not allowed to come back empty-handed."

"Insolent whelp!" Xemnas exclaimed, rushing at the young man. He was suddenly stopped in his tracks by an unseen force.

Who... are you...? And... who am I...?

"What...!?"

The entirety of Organization XIII seemed to have been stopped. Several of them exclaimed loudly, while others took it stoicly.

Kyouko's apparent cousin looked at the Organization XIV members. "...I can't just leave you to face these guys, even if I don't know who you are. But I don't think I can free you all before they recover from... whatever that was."

Now I remember... you are...

A column of darkness shot down from the sky, blasting Xemnas. His focus was shattered, releasing his hold on everybody.

The newcomer wasted no time taking Kyouko's hand and pulling her to her feet. "Come on, the exit is back there! If we can escape the castle of Hollow Bastion, we may find a way out!"

Xemnas was still recovering from the attack from the sky. "Urgh... Strike them down!" He commanded his subordinates, pointing at the opposing organization's members.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:25 am

Aaron sighed. "Escape...failure is not normally an option for me, but..." He glanced at Dispatch. "I suppose retreat is the only option."

"Hell with that, I don't run away!" yelled Dispatch, dashing straight for Xemnas. Aaron grabbed his arm.

"Think about what you're saying! If you fight here, you're doomed!"

"I don't care!" Dispatch flung Aaron at a building and continued his dash. Aaron had no choice.

"Fool...this is for the sake of your own life." He drew his pistol and shot Dispatch in the shoulder.

The Super Saiyan hardly noticed the pain, he just kept running. Xemnas...his target was Xemnas. Several other shots made contact, stinging, and a voice said, "Don't care about dying? As if!"

Xigbar jumped in front of Dispatch, who simply said, "Move. Move or I'll take your head off, too."

"Ooh, feeling confident, are we?" He laughed before levelling his arrowgun at Dispatch. "Well, I guess I'll just have to take you out."

"Fat chance." Dispatch was close to Xigbar and far from the exit. Aaron had one chance, and it was not a good one. Hoping that Dispatch would not do the incredibly stupid thing, Aaron put his gun to the Saiyan's back.

"Don't move," he warned. "If you fight, you will die. Take my advice and get out or I'll be forced to incapacitate you."

Xigbar smirked as he lowered his weapon. "I suggest you take your friend's suggestion and get out before your little spell wears off the other members. I'll be nice just this once and let you off. After all, it's not like the boss can't handle some wimps like you, especially not without your leader. Or for that matter, any strength at all."

Aaron replied, "There's a strength we have that you don't. Strength of heart."

Xigbar laughed. "Ah, clever you," he said sarcastically. "Us Nobodies were born from the strong of heart, y'know. Every last one of us."

"I don't give a damn where you were born from!" spat Dispatch. "All I need to know is what you're gonna die from! And that's gonna be ME!"

Xigbar kept his smirk fixed, completely unfazed. "You? As if. Look at you. You're thin as a stick and you need to go all blond and spiky just to register on Xemnas's radar." He once again pointed his weapon at Dispatch's face. "Maybe I should take your head off, just to be sure."

Dispatch glared at Xigbar. "I'd like to see you try."

Aaron cursed at the ground and pulled the trigger, sending the bullet into his comrade.

Dispatch fell limp, though he continued to breathe. He reverted to his normal form as he fell unconscious. Aaron hoisted the Saiyan onto his shoulders and said simply, "I'll have to see you some other time." He took a step back into his own Dark Corridor, the easiest means of escape.

Last edited by Haar_Dragon on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 am

"Oh no fun, and things were just starting to get interesting...." A large red ethereal ring hoverd in a unnamed world that had fallen into darkness, playing the events that had happed as if it were movie. Seth watched this movie with look of pure disappointment. "Thats such a kill joy! Xemnas was going to slaughter them all after after killing their leader destroying and their bass, and it would have been so fun to watch their faces as he wiped then from the face of existence." The Phantom of Chaos then lets out a load sigh and shakes his head. "And then some random blue haired guy with a keyblade stops the party.....although....." The pupils to his eyes then thin out into slights as he licks his lips. "At the the same time I can't help to wonder why he would go through all that trouble for that girl."
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 pm

"....How'd you find me...?" Kyouko asked the boy.

Things wont turn out the way they should....

Words without a voice of the Keyblade said to Kyouko, being the Wielder only she could hear.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:15 pm

<Wow, I only just realized how incredibly bad I misread Nebula's post. I'm gonna have to fix that...Gimme a sec.
EDIT: Fixed, now to follow that up.>

Aaron's corridor didn't lead very far. Only to the mysterious new Keyblade Wielder. With Dispatch on his shoulders, there was no easy way out. That idiot...why did he have to be so thick-skulled?

Conveniently enough, they were on Xigbar's blind side. Unless he turned completely off to his right, he couldn't see them.

"So, where is the exit?" He asked the newcomer. "It seems we got lost in the fighting."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Siks made a blind dash for Zexion, but was hit by a series of stun-blasts from Kotank's bowcaster. It took a while, but eventually he was brought down. Kotank, who had resigned from his former battle, ran to pick up his ally and brought him to the others.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Aaron almost cracked a smile, but their situation prevented it. So, Dispatch wasn't the only one in the group who wanted revenge. Siks seemed to have something against the enemy Number VI. What, though, was a mystery to him.

Zexion smirked at the wookie. "So, he's that thirsty for vengeance? That could prove useful. In any case, I can't seem to move. It looks as though only Xigbar can, though it seems as though he can't see them... That old battle-wound..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:29 pm

"Aunt Yami told me. And then she sent me here. There's a way off this world from Reversal Falls, and we have to get there before that guy-" He pointed to Xemnas. "-can disable it."

The keyblade wielder pulled Kyouko along in the direction they had all come in from before. There was a strange, multicolored, heartless-enblem-shaped portal. "That's the way out of this Kingdom Hearts. Once through there, we'll have to escape the castle, Hollow Bastion."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:44 pm

"I never get to do what I want". Kyouko said to herself. Being dragged by the boy.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Kotank wasted no time in following them, keeping his weapon ready for attack.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Aaron dragged Dispatch along as well, just as Xigbar turned and saw them. "So, tryin' to get on my bad side, eh?" said the Number II. "As if that'll work." He fired a series of shots, at least three at each member.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:22 am

<Does that include....non-Organization XIV members? >_>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 am

<It includes everyone who isn't a member of Organization XIII>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:11 am

Kyouko's thus-far-unintroduced cousin let go of her hand, stopping to deflect the shots headed towards them. "Sorry, but I was told to drag you back, kicking and screaming if I had to. You can run, right?"

He turned back to the exit and readied himself to make a dash for it with Kyouko. "...My name is Adachi, by the way. We've probably met before once or twice, but, uh... we've never really talked. I just thought it would be awkward for you to refer to me by relation for the rest of the trip out."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:49 am

<I was just not using his name for the sake of 'OMGEBEEZ WHO IZ DAT" even Thoth we all know who it is....just story reasons.

But we're going with the fact they weren't truly friends, merely cousins with no real relationship>

"I know you....stop it, we need to go, you're right, okay!" Started running for the exit.

<I don't really remember much from the actual series. :/

Confession: I never really finished KH1 and KH2 myself>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:06 am

<Well, in KHI, we never see the inside of Kingdom Hearts. Nor KHII. DDD revealed through the journal entries (as if we were already supposed to know!) that KHI's KH was made from the hearts of worlds, and the KHII KH was made from the hearts of people. The second part, we already knew, but... Anyway, we just guessed what it looks like. In fact, all we thought was that it was amazing, and there was information. I assume there was an exit.>
<I didn't put that in Spoiler Tags because it isn't a spoiler. We were SUPPOSED to already know that, dammit, Nomura! When the hell did they ever say that?>

Adachi ran for the exit portal, trying to stay at the same pace as Kyouko. "My apologies. Most people don't really remember me. You kinda stick in my memory, not to put it awkwardly, but it's true. I'm forgettable. Alright, we've almost gotten out!"

He jumped into the gate, disappearing into the chaotic mass of colors.

The keyblade wielder came out in the Grand Hall of Hollow Bastion, where, in one reality, the Ansem-possessed Riku had fought Sora. However, this was far-flung from that world... Not only had the Keyblade chosen a different man, that man had been destroyed. What would happen to the worlds now? Would the keyblade, "Kingdom Key", choose a new wielder to make up for the loss? Or had destiny been thrown off-track irrecoverably?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 am

<Dammit I liked my KH1 Kingdom Hearts was the natural KH housing hearts of the people ("Heart of all hearts"), the KH2 Kingdom Hearts was the fabricated, or makeshift, or false or whatever, Kingdom Hearts housing all the hearts Xemnas captured , or rather Roxas/Xion/Sora/Riku/Kairi captured.>

Kyouko followed after.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:33 pm

By now, several organization members had regained the abiliuty to move. Xemnas, however, was still paralyzed by the unseen force.

The chase was on.

Outside Kingdom Hearts, Adachi ran straight ahead, jumping down from the platform, rushing past a corridor lined by six ominous-looking capsules... what was truly eerie were the six princesses inside of them...

So, he smashed them. He immediately cut the dark, crystalline substance that covered parts of them, returning them to consciousness. Thankfully, or perhaps not, the gate to Kingdom Hearts was still open, regardless of the loss of the princesses. How had it opened with only six? Ask Thananx and Aaron, they're the ones who did it!

After a three-second explanation, each of them briefly thanked the keyblader before hurry to escape, themselves. "...Sorry. I just can't leave people in trouble, if there's anything I can do about it. Through that door is the main gate, the front door of the castle. Get get past there, and find our way to Reversal Falls, and we'll be fine. But past that door, we'll be attacked by powerful Heartless. Those ladies should be fine, the Heartless won't do anything to them."

<Eh, I kinda wanted to write the escape sequence, but I would have to godmod Kyouko into following him. To a point. But the thing is, it doesn't seem like you're writing a whole lot, yourself, with the escaping.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:58 pm

<Cause I assume you're gonna take control of Kyouko for a minute. XD>

Zane looked through out the group, having just fought Xaldin, Xaldin on the winning side, he was panting and breathing, one eye close. Left arm grabbed tight.

"I can't move...."

XxxX

"Adachi, where do we go now?" she asked.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:20 pm

<The only KH I've never finished was CoM, but in KHII there's a battle fought in Kingdom Hearts, and it's like a big blue city. That, however, is explained as Xemnas reshaping it (I think). Also...I'm pretty sure the area is called Rising Falls, not Reversal Falls>

Aaron had kept up with the two cousins, though he had great difficulty with the Saiyan on his back. "Almost there," he kept telling himself. "We've almost made it...Don't crap out on me now!"
---

Meanwhile, back on Kingdom Hearts, Xigbar smirked. "And three...two...one." With that, he warped directly to the exit, rushed out, and warped again several times until he was at the entrance of the castle. "Sorry, kiddies, the Heartless won't get to you before I do. Now, who wants to go first?" He pointed his arrowguns at the two Keyblade Wielders. "Well, now that Kingdom Hearts is complete, I don't think we need you two anymore. Still, I guess I'll let you choose. As if it really matters."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next