TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate Gone Awry

+5
Namine
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
9 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Fate Gone Awry Empty Fate Gone Awry

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 am

Before you read further... this is a new RP that takes place in an alternate reality to Org.XIV, like Org.XIV to Kindgom Hearts itself. It starts from a certain climactic event in Org.XIV's timeline, but with some slight differences... but it will turn the story into something completely different than what we know today.

This is partially an excuse for people to use their alternate ideas. Haven't you had an idea, but been forced to abandon it in favor of what you're using now? I'd like everybody to try their best to make parallels to the original Org.XIV, slight nods to the continuity, but I want you to make it different.

Characters who appeared after this point in the story can appear any time the user wishes, no longer bound by the previous reality. Don't feel too bound by the continuity, but try not to use current versions of your characters. Remember what they were like at the time.

I went back and took the source material, compressing it and editing it a little. It should be, by and large, the same as before, maybe with some fixed typos and some dialogue and description cut out.

So it begins...

"Kingdom Hearts... We finally made it..."
"Wow...just wow... What a huge...City?"

It was an amazing scene. The ones known as Dispatch, Aaron, and Thananx stood just within the heart of all worlds...

"Wait a sec... are those princess people still alive?" Aaron wondered. "Ah, who cares."
Dispatch replied, "No, wait, that's a good point, and now, can't Organization XIII get here too?"

"The Princesses of Heart don't matter anymore. It only matters that we got into Kingdom Hearts. And yes, Org. XIII could come here now that we opened the way. But that only means a perfect opportunity to lure them into a trap." Thananx said, replying to Dispatch's comment.

Dispatch said, "Okay, now I'm seriously starting to question your sanity. Partly because you don't care about people's well being, partly because of your plan for Organization XIII, and partly because you boldfaced Kingdom Hearts, which is never a good sign."

Thananx looked around, spotting a bookshelf. He pulled a report from it and began to read. His eyes widened as the origin of Nobodies and Heartless were revealed to him, shattering his previous conceptions. He was struck speechless.

Aaron recoiled as a Keyblade, Inferno's Grasp, appeared in Thananx's hand. "Keep that thing far from me." He muttered, hefting an axe.
Dispatch took the axe away from Aaron. "That's my axe. I will not give you an axe you don't know how to use."
The Nobody offered to use his twin daggers instead of his newfound Keyblade, but he didn't get to finish his thought.

Others had begun to appear. Norio and his father, Nori, had appeared, still groggy from a nap. Xeromus appeared, standing as stoic as ever. Several more appeared, all wielders of the Keyblade. Joe, from Atlantica, Kuroyuki Kokoro from Celestial Grounds, and a couple more with different homelands and elemental affinities.

Aaron uncharacteristically freaked out at the sight of so many wielders of the Keyblade. Being a Heartless, he WOULD be afraid of them...

Norio surveyed the scene around him. He saw eight keyblades, including his own. Then he realized why they were all there. "Oh my! The Key!" Norio said. Nori looked at his son like he was crazy. "What?" Nori questioned. "Legend has it that all eight Keyblade Wielders would one day be reincarnated and come together to fight the darkness! They called themselves The Keys to the Kingdom!" These eight chosen Keyblade wielders were together, here, for a purpose.

Nori and his son looked around, and saw that this could be.... no.... WAS the reincarnation of The Key. But that also meant that they had to protect the universe from the darkness. It also meant that they had to figure out what was going wrong NOW, since they had all been summoned together like this.

"It's time..." Thananx stepped forward. "We've been brought together to finish it all. To seal the darkness out of this world forever. I read in one of the books... 'All darkness is to be sealed out of the many worlds by the hands of the Keyblade Wielders. All Keyblades to form the key to--'" He hadn't the chance to finish.

A dark figure had appeared before them, his presense alone silencing them. A deep, familiar voice sounded from beneath his hood. "At last... Kingdom Hearts is mine. All that I must do to secure it is..." He pulled off his hood, revealing himself to be Xemnas, Organization XIII's Superior.

Xigbar appeared behind him, followed by Xaldin. Then Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion. Saix, Axel and Demyx came into sight seconds later, before Luxord, Larxene, and Marluxia showed up. Finally, Roxin and Xion came out of the darkness.

"...eliminate you pathetic nothings."

"The battle for the end, the Keyblade Wielders must win or else it's all over... Let's do this! Call in all Org. XIV members! This is gonna be one hell of a fight!" Thananx yelled by way of a battlecry.

These are the members who composed Organization XIV at the time. They are all free to appear and fight. I'd like it if the users whose characters are already involved would step up and take up their roles for now. Even if Skazza isn't here at the moment...

I---Xeromus [Already there]
II---Rexial [Incapacitated]
III---Siks
IV---Exdeath [Erased]
V---Kotank
VI---Dispatch [Already there]
VII---Norio [Already there]
VIII---Lyxsal
IX---Tony
X---Alex
XI---Zane
XII---Josephine
XIII---R
XIV---MiM
XV---Aaron [Already there]
XVI---Thananx [Already there]
XVII---Nori [Already there]
XVIII---Susan
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Fate Gone Awry Empty Re: Fate Gone Awry

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:50 am

Man, I haven't RPed Norio or Nori in a really long time... I guess it seemed appropriate to just have them go live somewhere in peace... But I can bring him back. Okay, let's do it.

Nori stared at Xemnas with a furious expression.
"You... You were the one who did all this... You ruined my life... You took me away from my son... And now... I'm gonna beat the living hell outta you."
He charged at Xemnas slashing horizontally through his chest with the Kingdom Key.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:54 am

The Superior smirked, gliding backwards and leaning back to evade the attacks. His Ethereal Blades ignited. "So, you'll be the first?"

Xeromus looked at Nori, nodding. "...You can go ahead, but abandon the attempt if be becomes too difficult for you to face."

Xemnas spun around, swinging his deadly blades with deadly intent. "You will have no such chance..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 am

<I remember this. It was before Dispatch had a fixed weapon he used...>

Dispatch looked around. He assumed they appeared in the order of their numbers. He figured Number VI versus Number VI would make a good matchup. That meant the one with the silver hair that covered one eye. "So, you're the sixth, huh?"

Zexion frowned. "Are you quite certain you wish to face me?"

Dispatch's axe from moments before shifted into a katana. "I don't think I need to answer that question."

Zexion sighed. "If you wish it, I shall be the one to fight you." He produced a book, his Lexicon, from within his cloak. "However, do not expect to defeat me."

"A mage, are you?" said Dispatch, noticing the book. "Never cared for magic, myself. But, whatever. I'll still beat you down."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:31 am

Nori took a bit of damage from the Ethereal blades, and he was knocked back.
"Is that the best you got, dirtbag?"
Nori fired a blast of Light Firaga at Xemnas.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:35 am

The fiery blast harmlessly deflected off of Xemnas's barrier. "Hmph... as if I would show my best to one who will not live long enough to comprehend it." Six glowing, red lights appeared around the Keyblade Wielder, and after a second's delay, they all shot at him at once.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 am

Nori screamed in pain as the energy hit him.
"You... Bastard!" he struggled, panting in between words. He weakly attempted to attack Xemnas again.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 am

Xemnas threw his barrier up again, repelling the man. "If you are going to attack me, at least have the decency to give me a challenge." He said, a bored expression plastered over his face... but considering that who he was, a bored expression was pretty much the norm.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:45 am

Nori panted. Why was it so difficult to attack? He slashed at Xemnas again, having gotten some of his strength back.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:49 am

The Nobody countered the same way as before. "...If I had a heart, I might feel pity for you. Do you think you could spare yours?" His right hand crackled with red energy...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 am

Nori grunted.
"I would never do something like that you shell of a man!"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:58 am

"I don't think you really have a choice at this point." Xemnas lunged forward unexpectedly, grabbing at Nori, lifting him by the throat. His Ethereal Blade quickly disarmed the man of his Keyblade, and now the Nobody was choking the life out of him.

<I'll give you the chance to save Nori yourself, before I do it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:23 am

<Honestly? I don't wanna save him at all.>

Nori weakly choked out a barely inaudible sentence: "I'm sorry I failed you, son."
Norio screamed and ran at Xemnas, swinging his Keyblade with hate in his eyes.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:46 am

Just in the bustle of Twilight Town stood a dark figure in a coat.

Walking down, giving a smirk. He took a sip from a juice pouch. A chuckle.

A chime from his necklace. Black hair dropping on his chest. Almost pale skin.

A scythe in hand.

The Nightmare Shinigami.

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:00 am

Zane stood up Brine Blades floating in air.

"Lets go, sideburns" %Zame taunted Xaldin.

<It may say Zane, but its his Dark blue haired Nobody, at the time this wasnt stated. It was known to the writers, not the characters.

Ps, im loving this fight 100% more.

I was thinking of redoing the whole RP.

Do.I have control of Thananx?>

Thananx ran and sliced off the head of Xemnas.

<jk>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 am

Is it okay if Eira joins in?
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:41 am

<OoC goes like this.>

<Don't know her.

You could add her if you want. Just not now.

Thats opinion, and suggestion.

Not a rule. Go by your own.

But Nebula has a solid rule. But my suggestion woukd be to stay clear for now. I want to just sit back amd read. But you know, still habe a.Nazex vs. Xaldin fight. >_>

Lots of OoC in here>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 pm

<Yeah, this is a BAD moment to introduce a "new" character. Afterall, she'd show up in the middle of a battlefield, in the middle of Kingdom Heart itself. Why would she be there in the first place? And to try and make friends there would be a terrible plan. Just be patient. And, remember, What'sUp, this is going to turn out differently from the original plot.>
<Sure, you're listed as Skazza's sub. Go right ahead.>

An illusory clone of Xemnas appeared to block Norio's path, only to be cut down by Xeromus.

<You COULD kill Nori off... but is that what you're trying to do? In a while, I'm gonna leave an opportunity for characters who you don't care about anymore to just kinda... leave. Y'know, give up, and stop being involved. Nori and Norio can return to their quiet life.>

Then, Xeromus whacked Xemnas in the face with the butt of his scythe, stunning the man and freeing Nori. "Get back, he has weakened you too much. I will fight him, as leader of our organization. You are free to return to the castle, if you wish. However... I believe there is somebody among the enemy who wishes to fight you for his identity. Roxin, your Nobody. Remember?"

He immediately began to drive Xemnas back, trying to stay away from anybody who wouldn't be able to handle the Superior's attacks.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:48 pm

<It's not that I don't care about the character, it's just that this is going to be a parallel universe, and so, I figure this will make sense. I mean, having them go back to their quiet life is basically what I figured happened in the main RP. So, yeah. I am trying to kill him off. Oh, and also, can you control Roxin? Because I don't possess the desire to.>

Nori stumbled backwards as he was pushed out of harm's way.
"No... I'm not giving up that easily... I can get to Roxin later!"
He swung his Keyblade at Xemnas' head again.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Xemnas threw up a barrier in Xeromus's direction, knocking him back and preventing interference. He slashed through the air with his Ethereal Blade, absentmindedly aiming to cut across Nori's ribcage. "Oh, so you wish to relinquish your heart? Allow me..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Nori was brought to his knees by the blinding pain in his chest. He was at Xemnas' feet, practically wrapped up with a nice little bow for him.
"Xemnas... Why are you doing this?..." he panted. "If you just let me go now, you'll never see my face again... I'll just take my boy and go..."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Xemnas's face showed no pity, no emotion at all. He said nothing as he generated numerous red projectiles around Nori. Finally, without a the slightest change of expression, they all flew at him with pinpoint accuracy, aiming to obliterate him. "...I have no use for a weak heart like yours."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:41 pm

The area exploded with red light as Nori's body burned. Norio screamed out to his father, but it was too late. There was nothing left of him but a Keyblade, lying on the ground, without a chain. It was broken and useless.
"You bastard!!!" Norio screamed, nearly crying.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Xemnas turned to Norio. "Would you like to be next? Your heart may actually be worth something... But were you not listening? The man begged me to allow him to live. My new world will be better off without such a coward."

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:53 pm

"I... I can't do this..." Norio whispered.
He turned and ran as fast as he could. He didn't care where he ended up, he just wanted to get away from this.

Last edited by AKeybladeYouSay on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next