TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 31 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Cremator of the Sky Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:46 am

Haar_Dragon wrote:I've been watching/reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for the past few days, and would be admittedly more pleased than would be appropriate to own merchandise pertaining to said anime/manga...You should all watch/read it.

Good, good, someone here has managed to discover the glory of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 31 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:45 am

I've been thinking about making, or suggesting to be made by someone else, a Steam group for everyone on the site. Do enough of you guys have Steam accounts that you actually use to warrant it?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:27 am

Well, there's Edgar and I... anybody else?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:36 am

Admin and Aesoth though I'm not at liberty to disclose that info.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanahuntress Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:48 am

I have a steam account :3 I mostly get on to chat with one my friends though...
Xanahuntress
Xanahuntress
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:59 pm

I have one. I don't really use it that much, but it's there.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Unfortunately....I do not have one..
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Well, the account is free. It's just that the games aren't. Except demos. Of course, once you have an account, it'll be tempting to buy an endless cascade of games that you'll never play, unless you have an extremely strict budget on them, don't take a look at their selection, or have enough sense to refrain.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:25 pm

no no no...you misunderstand....I DID...have one once upon a time....but I don't anymore....for reasons.... >_>
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:32 pm

-_- I wouldn't say "misunderstand" so much as "you weren't very clear". But go on, tell us your "reasons", if that's alright with you.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:23 pm

yeah..I wasn't very clear...and I actually do still have it...there are no "real" reasons....I'm just a lazy ass..that hasn't felt the need to re-install steam on any of my computers...for some reason...
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:00 am

Figure I might as well mention I have a Steam account myself, though my computer is kind of too outdated to play anything noteworthy these days.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:28 am

Malak, are you… trying to perfect your… William… Shatner… impression? That seems to be… the case.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:31 am

I......have..............no need...........................to........per........fect.................................this...........imperso............................nation
...........be...........sides..........he...........really....................................................................................
doesn't.........................talk..........like.......................this..............you.....................................know?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:38 pm

If you feel too tempted by the selection of games, the Humble Bundle is good for taking the edge off. It's pay what you want, so pay $1 or more for a few new games every week.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:38 am

Pffffft steam tempt me?....nah probably not....I don't have a computer capable of handling nearly anything they offer anyways.....besides.....*looks at massive always growing backlog on shelf*....I think I'll be good on games for awhile
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:39 am

Oh, good, it's not just me.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:50 am

Nope....it isn't just you....

http://backloggery.com/Malakili007 (Not completely up to date....few games not added, currently playing needs to be changed some)

and just for good measure...

http://vgcollect.com/CyberKey

..even though I know I've posted those here before...
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Well, I don't really have any consoles or anything that I have enough games for to be considered a "backlog". So I unintentionally became a PC guy.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:02 am

...? Haar, you changed your Avatar again.

...Does that mean you've beaten Disgaea and moved on to the second game?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:35 am

Yes. I have a tendency to do that. Typically my Avatar is related to whatever game I'm playing. Except Dark Pit, I was playing a bunch of different games when I had him.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:44 am

WHOO HOO. D2 REPRESENT!
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:27 am

Damn, now I have to catch up! ...Once I unlock the Angel class, and get one up to a decent level. Once I'm absolutely prepared, I will CRUSH my opposition.

It sounds like you had an easy time of it, Haar. I'm surprised, since you should've had a little issue with healing in that fight.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:31 am

Not really...They weren't doing all that much damage to anyone. The only ones who were even slightly threatening were the Angels with axes. I don't know whether I just got really lucky with his attack pattern, but the only one who died was my Martial Artist/Wushu Master. That might have been because I pinned him against a wall beside the stairs, though...he went to attack someone there, and I just kinda boxed him in and wailed on him.

Basically, everyone except my Samurai was right around tier 5 Level 70, and my Healer knew Omega Star. Laharl was 75 and my Samurai was Tier 4 Level 74. I felt really over-prepared, but then again, Laharl with 2000+ Attack and Nightsever kinda just tore the boss to shreds. Probably because he had the Diabolic Sword and the Testament from viewing all of the Etna journals. I actually had to turn off the animations to make it take any reasonable amount of time, though.

Basically, if you've unlocked the Angel class, you will just about 100% obliterate the boss.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:45 am

...Seriously? Maybe they changed the balance in the PSP version, because a level 90 Laharl with similar - but upgraded - setup wasn't able to take him down fast enough. Maybe you did get lucky, or perhaps I just had really bad luck. He kinda concentrated his attacks on Laharl and took him down before he reached half health.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next