Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 am

Wait, he's the guy from the Princess MOTHERF***ING BRIDE? WHAT?!
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:18 am

Thank you, Zeldaman. And yes, he is the Dread Pirate Roberts.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 3 Dread-pirate-roberts

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 am

I just had a huge nerdgasm. That's an amazing concept, and he's VAing who again?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:21 am

Gus the Gremlin. That is just... wow.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:22 am

That's even cooler than finding out the guy who voices Kite in .hack is even in Persona.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:23 am

Okay Zelda...I'm taking ALL of your cards for not F*CKING KNOWING THAT (Not knowing Cary Elwes is Wesley from Princess Bride sheesh you don't deserve any cards)!!!! *takes all his cards*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 am

-quickly plays trump card, thus earning all my cards back- You've never played a Persona game. You have a PS2, don't you?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 am

And what gives you the right to take away nerd cards?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:28 am

Checks own nerd card... Programmed a game: check built own computer: check. Actually designed and made nerd card: check Theres more but I don't want to brag.

And Zelda owning a PS2 =/= to having a Persona game they still cost money and must be found neither of which are true currently.

Plus how can you not know Cary Elwes is in Princess Bride it's only HIS MOST WELL KNOWN F*CKING ROLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 am

Ahem. It's Westley. There is a 't'. You lose your spelling card, Malak. Oh, and Zeldaman, *steals trump card* you will get this back when you earn it.

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 am

I was asking if you did, not if you had a copy. One moment, I'll be trolling the interwebs. Alternatively, why is no one using the chatzy site?

@khfreak I'm going to earn it shortly. Give me time.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:32 am

Pffft, nice try kh you actually have to HAVE a spelling curd to lose it. Razz
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:34 am

I'll be the judge of that.

@malak Touché, Mr. Bond. Touché.

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 am

Back. Found a listing on Amazon for just 20 dollars, if you diligently save up you can get it easily. Furthermore, that's a serious deal, seeing as how the game (on its FIRST playthrough [it has a NG+ feature]) is over 80 hours. That doesn't include things like the relationships you can cultivate, the sidequests, the... the list goes on. Point is, it's super satisying, it's a great Rpg, and it even comes with a CD with the soundtrack.

@khfreak Aight.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:38 am

Yea unfortunately I don't even have 1 buck zelda nor a job with which to save money so yea, fat lot of good that does me. plus I have a policy against online purchases LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG story do NOT ask.

Last edited by Malakili007 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 am

I'm going to assume that^^ wasn't how you intended to earn it back. It'll take a lot more.

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:40 am

@mala Just a suggestion. Take it as is.

@KH oh no. You'll see soon enough. It'll happen in the RP.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:41 am

@Mal You wouldn't mention it if you didn't want to talk about it.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:43 am

I did. I gave my response. Take that as you will. Let me just say this on the subject. Persona games aren't one of my top concerns right now.

@KEY LIKE HELL I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!! IM F*CKING SERIOUS. DO. NOT. ASK. YOU WILL ONLY SERVE TO PISS ME THE F*CK OFF. OH LOOKS LIKE YOU DID ALREADY. OOPS.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 am

Yeeaahh, I haven't been following TITAL in a while. Tell you what, though. Answer at least two of the following questions correctly and I'll let you go:

1. Who played Luke Skywalker?
2. What popular TV show was created by the director of The Avengers, Joss Whedon?(Any one of them will do)
3. What is the proper pronunciation of Ryu?

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:51 am

1. Matt Richard Hamill
2. Firefly, Buffy, Angel
3. Rai-uh.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 am

I know you mean zelda but I have to say kh

1. that's too easy to earn cards back (Insert of my own: What is the name of The Rancor Keeper in Return of the Jedi?) answer that and I'll return your nerd card.
2.If he answers this one ok
3. also too easy
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:58 am

1. Let's go with Malak's question.
2. Correct. We also would have accepted Dollhouse.
3. Trick question. Nobody knows the correct pronunciation.

Edit: Actually, even I don't know that one. Unless you're talking about
Spoiler:
Jabba the Hut
, but I doubt that's it.

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:03 am

And that's why I still have my nerd card kh because I do know his name and have for YEARS. and no I'm talking about the fat sob you see crying for all of like 5 seconds upon the rancors death.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:05 am

Well, then, it's a good thing I lurked on here before restarting. Isn't it your own username as the answer? Malakili?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next